Black Lagoon:Cold Black Heart...

By Victor_TheRiper

The city of Roanapur, a place where is nothing but money, power, gang violence, corruption, and a criminal's... More

-PROLOGUE-
Chp.1 Invasion Attack
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.6 The "Cargo"
Chp.7 The Terminator Maid: Roberta Pt.1
Chp.8 The Terminator Maid: Roberta Pt.2
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11 Church Shootout
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20 The Aftermath
Final Chapter

Chp.5

4.4K 116 58
By Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Revy and (YN) were now alone together, sitting down, and yet Revy not even wanting to make eye contact with (YN)....and as for him...he wants to talk about their past...and ending this for good...

(YN): Revy...we gotta talk.

Revy: ...

(YN): Listen, about back then...*sighs* Look-

Revy: Don't.

(YN): Rev-

Revy: I said don't damn it! Don't wanna talk about it, nor wanna even remember it!

(YN): ...You know, you could at least thank me and Rock for not having sister Yolanda's church turn into a bloodbath. Just like the old hag said...can't solve anything with just a gun.

Revy: ...You better watch that mouth of yours (YN).

(YN): You've been like this ever since I came back...and yet here I wanna talk make up our past, and yet you still hold grief into it.

Revy: Hmph. Who cares?! I said I don't wanna talk about it ever!

(YN): Revy....are you really scared to show any emotions? Towards me off course?

Revy slightly gasps and to slowly look at (YN)...and then to give an upset look again..

Revy: ....Look why don't you just shut up already will ya? Besides...why did you even bother coming-

(YN) had enough, so he grunts and to then punch the table and to stand up afterwards, startling everyone around them, and Revy of course...

(YN): God damn it Rev!! Will you just talk to me already?! Ignoring each other won't do our job good! So do me a fucking favor and listen to me for one fucking minute!

Revy then slowly stood up...and to then approach to (YN) slowly, holding her gun on her scabbard...

Revy: Thats a shame....you just stepped on a non-negotiable big ass fucking land mine.

She then preps her gun ready, and to aim it towards (YN)'s head, which startled everyone around and to run away...

Revy: Like I said, a real shame. So I have one last thing I gotta ask you...what do you want on your tombstone, cocksucker.

(YN): ....Why'd don't you write "Any weapon to use a situation , will not cure at all"

Revy: ...Well, goodbye...see ya, "partner"

(YN) stood there, having the gun pouting at his face, and Revy ready to shoot him....and (YN) notices Revy trembling a little and yet took her long to shoot him....and as she does, (YN) quickly moves the gun away, and shooting the other way, and Revy missed...

Revy: ...!!

(YN): ...You hesitated a little, and like I said...some problems you can't even solve with one simple ass gun.

(YN) snatches the gun off Revy's hand, and tossing it away...

Revy: Nrgh! You bastard-

(YN) grabs Revy by her shirt, and pulling her towards his face...

(YN): Shut up! The names (YN) for you god damn it! And you better get get it in that thick skull of yours, got it?! Fuck! I had enough with your bullshit Rebecca! You think I'll be sticking my face kissing your ass my entire life?! What kind of sick joke is that?!

Revy: Nrgh! You fucking arrogant Motherfucker-

(YN) Headbutts Revy and still holding her...

(YN): It's (YN) Damn it! And arrogant?! Who the bell you're calling arrogant?! Why don't don't you take a damn look at yourself?! Aren't you suppose to be some kind of outlaw?! A wild pirate?! But as soon you open that damn mouth of yours, all I hear is money money money! You think your some bad bitch villain after the big prize! But you end up scavenging off corpses instead! Are you really that pathetic of how greedy you can be?! Don't you even have any pride in you-

Revy: You really think you can judge me Mr.winter soldier yourself!?! What do you even know about me!? Huh, tell me! A bastard like you who's spent his life living in peace and spending his daily life in a quiet calm bubble, while I had to spent my life a living hell!

(YN): ...You're right, there's no way I can do that, I'm
Not you after all...but still, let me ask you this Rev....what do you even know about me? Doesn't matter how you are or how you live. We all have to suffer some point...right? Instead of owning up to things, you rather play the tragic heroine, and that is the most shitty and cowardly thing about you Rev.

Revy: SHUT UP!! It's convenient for you to say that god damn it!! This isn't one of those cheap picaresque Hollywood films you like to talk about! There's no heroes in this place or in this life! And pride?! Fuck your pride! Look around you, we live in a shitty place, where everything doesn't even give a fuck about each other! I hate to break it to you, but there is no Robin Hood!

(YN): Then become the Robin Hood! It's gotta be the only way to not feel sorry about your self, crying about your hard life.

Revy started to tremble a bit, and slowly backing away...

Revy: Sh-Shut up! Shut the fuck up, I-I'll kill you!

(YN): Then do it, keep chasing your tail like the dog you aren't and if you do, then you'll end up proving me right.

Revy rushes at (YN), and grabs him...

Revy: Thats all I know to do!

She then swings a punch to his face...and as she does, (YN) wasn't affect with that punch, he took it....and kept on starting at Rev...and Rev then giving off an worried, sad look...suddenly, (YN) grabs her wrist, and taking her off from his face...

(YN): ...Rev, did you really forgot? The reason why I ended up here, was cause my parents abandon me here just for the money, and that's how sister Yolanda found me as a kid on the street, and what did I get from them?! Love?! No, they cut me away and treated me like a thing! And all for what?! No fucking clue!  And when I first met You, it was me waking up a new life from a long asleep, my life became a rush hour commute, fake laughing, lowering my head, risking my ass to score points, and all of that is fine as long as I have a place to drink after work....and just that, none of that from my last matters no more, but the one who should be awake, the one who I enjoy working with...is you Rev.

Rev was left speechless...and yet (YN) can see her get a little emotional, but Revy refuse to show her emotions to him, so she quickly snatched her hand away from (YN), and looking away, scratching her head, and to wipe her face off...

Revy: ...*sighs* You know...

She again walks up to (YN)...

Revy: You can be a real pain in the ass when it comes with soft talk, you know that? With that you won't live long.

(YN): *chuckles* I mean to be real here, we're both idiots here, and we both suffered

Revy: Ha, well I'm pretty sure you're her big eyes idiot here, dumbass.

Revy then gives a soft smile to him, and (YN) smiling at her, and then to hug her, leaving her blushing....

Revy: H-Hey Damn it!

(YN): Sorry, I know but it's just...I miss this, you and me...so why don't we just let by the last rest, and just forget about it...

Revy also lightly blushes a little...and replies...

Revy: Fine...and...*blushing* I miss this two, both of us...

The two stare at each other, softly smiling....until the police suddenly shows up...and the chief appearing too...

Chief: Well just as I thought, no wonder I got a call here. Revy, you know this town ain't your private shooting gallery, discharging your weapon without any concern for who's watching, and I'm the poor slob to put out the fire.

Revy: Isn't it why we gave you those fat envelopes? Do I complain about my job chief?

Chief: I'm not saying like that, just saying don't do it where no one's gonna see it. As long you do that, I don't care if you kill people or not, out of sight, out of mind means I don't have to cancel short golf plans and have my one game in peace.

Suddenly, from one of the police cars, Rock appears out from the window...

Rock: Hey guys! Don't worry, I told them everything that it's alright, no violence was caused...surprisingly.

(YN)/Revy: This guy...

Chief: *sighs* Anyways, I'm brining you three in, there's paperwork to be taken care of on our side.

Revy: Fine by me.

(YN): We can take care of it. Rock, call Dutch and let him know we'll return a while.

Rock: Got it!

And so, Revy and (YN) got in one of the police cars and to drive off, as Rock was in one car, and Revy  and (YN) the other tighter at the backseat...(YN) then lighting up a cigarette for himself...

Revy: Hey (YN)...can I ask you one thing, and it won't be any trouble after.

(YN): Yea, what's up?

Revy: ...Are you still on my side? Even after....the eye thing.

(YN): ...Rev, the past is in the past, it don't exist no more, so to answer your question...yes, I'll always be on your side.

Revy looks down, putting a cigarette on her lips, and blushing a little...

Revy: Thats all I wanna know...anyways, light me up.

(YN): Sure.

(YN) pulls out his lighter to light up Rev's cigarette, but seems like he's out of it and don't have anymore and tosses it out...

(YN): Piece of shit., sorry Rev, I'll ask the officer here...

Revy: Heh, are you dumb? You got one on your mouth.

(YN): ...Heh, well how about that.

Soon, the two got closer as (YN) attaches his light up cigarette to Rev's...As they so, the two stare at each other's eyes softly, and yet to have this moment with each other....afterwards, Rev's cigarette lights up...and says...

Revy: Damn...I'm tired as fuck.

Then, (YN) gets closer to Revy, and to wrap his arm around her, and her noticing and blushing a little...

(YN): Yeah, me too, wanna go home afterwards and sleep.

Revy gently smiles...and to then get closer to (YN) and rest her head to (YN)'s shoulder....

Revy: Same here, partner.

-END OF CHAPTER 5-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 2.1K 38
"Let me go!" "Are you kidding me?" He laughed. "You landed me in this mess and made me suffer a setback for the first time in years! I won't let you...
226 26 12
[ CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ] Former SAS operative Dustin Pyle delves into a mission of a lifetime when he winds up in Roanapur and is hired by the inf...
16.6K 208 22
Plot: You are a badass mercenary, you are Latino, emotionless, are a quiet loner, cynical, and don't look like much but you get by doing small jobs f...
1.8M 73.7K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...