COTE Reactions

By Kamui1738

Just your normal reaction fic... probably not so normal. Takes place in the middle of y2v4.5 just before Ichi... More

Prologue
Equality
50%-kun
50%-kun (DOTWH Version)
Help me, Ayanokouji-kun
DOTWH - Prologue 3
Fanart
DOTWH - The Beginning
425 Plans
DOTWH - The Truth
Ice Queen
You're Cruel
Behind the mask
DOTWH - A Small Job
Piano & Calligraphy
DOTWH - Ending the Day
Motivation to study
Wrong Exam Topics
DOTWH - All about Chiaki
A Deal
Saving Sudou

Food Trap

11.9K 176 250
By Kamui1738

From now on, I'm going to address the classes as followed:

Class A: Arisu's class

Class B: Honami's class

Class C: Ryueen's class

Class D: Horikita's class.

"Are you free for lunch? Do you want to eat together?"

Ike: Wait... Did Horikita-san just... ask Ayanokouji out on a date?

Horikita: I did not ask him out on a date.

Satou: Then, why did you ask him to eat with you? You never ask anyone to eat with you.

Horikita: Just watch the video.

During our break, Horikita came up and invited me out.

"It's unusual to get an invitation from you. I feel nervous."

"There's no reason to be. I can treat you to the vegetable meal set, if that's okay with you."

Nene: Isn't that the free meal?

"Wait, wasn't that the free meal?"

Nene: Woah! I said the same thing! It's like Ayanokouji-kun and I are a perfect match!

This remark earned her glares from some of the girls in the theatre.

Fortunately for Nene, she didn't realise this at all, causing the glares to slowly fade away.

"I'm joking. Seriously, whatever you want to eat is on me."

Keisei: Now this is strange... Why'd you offer him that?

Kushida: Yeah, Horikita-san isn't the type to do things like that...

Horikita: Who knows.

Satou: Hey! Stop copying Ayanokouji-kun!

Horikita, uninterested, merely ignored Satou's comment.

"Now I'm definitely scared. Is there some kind of catch?"

An invitation from Horikita was suspicious enough. The suddenness of the request also gave me pause.

Hashimoto: I think it's obvious enough where this is going.

Arisu: Yes, I suppose it is pretty obvious given the video we just watched previously.

Sudou: So, where is this going?

Ryueen: It would go up your fucking ass if you don't shut up.

Snickers could be heard within the room after that unexpected and backhanded comment.

Sudou: WHAT DID YOU SAY!?

Angry, Sudou flared up and rose from his seat, clearly prepared to get into a fistfight.

Horikita: Sit down, Sudou-kun. Control yourself.

Horikita said, attempting to calm him down. It was about to work quite quickly, but...

Ryueen: Are you deaf on top of being dumb? I said 'It would go up your fucking ass if you don't shut up'.

Sudou: That's it!

Sudou's anger returned and he quickly stood up, ready to stomp his way towards Ryueen, who was grinning.

Horikita: Stop this at once, Sudou-kun!

Horikita quickly got up from her own seat and stood in front of him with her arms spread out, preventing Sudou from moving any further towards Ryueen.

Sudou: But Suzune! He started-

Horikita: You getting riled up is exactly what he wants! Can't you see that? Just sit down and continue watching the video.

Ryueen: Yeah, listen to your owner, fucking dog.

Ryueen was obviously enjoying provoking Sudou.

Horikita: Just ignore him, Sudou-kun.

Sudou: B-But I can't just-

Horikita: Yes, you can. You've grown a lot, haven't you? Or, are you trying to say that I've wasted all my time on you?

Biting his lip, Sudou gave one last glare at Ryueen before reluctantly sitting back in his seat.

Ryu: Finally that ended. Boys getting angry over children fights are so cringy. That's one of the infinite reasons why I love darling so much.

Satou: That, I can 100% agree on. The way Ayanokouji-kun is always so calm, never panic, or lose his composure is so cool!

A lot of the girls nodded their heads in agreement.

"If people can't honestly accept kindness, then mankind will meet its end, won't it?" she asked.

Ryu: No, it won't. Stop spouting nonsense.

The others turned to Ryu, then Horikita, who was looking down with a slightly embarrassed expression.

Katsuragi: I guess a goddess would know better.

Kei: H-Hey, M-Ms. Goddess...

Hearing Kei's unusually nervous tone surprised the others who have been used to her domineering personality.

With their interests piqued, they all turned to listen to what she had to say.

Ryu: What is it?

Ryu didn't even turn to look at her and, as always, had her attention completely on Ayanokouji.

She was obviously not interested in what Kei had to say.

Kei: Can I ask you a question?

Ryu: Go ahead.

Kei: Does something like soulmates exist?

Surprise spread within the theatre as an unexpected, yet, valid question was heard.

Arisu: Yes, that's right... An actual goddess is here... The most difficult, unexplainable and unanswered questions of the world can be answered by her...

Now, they remembered that an actual goddess is in the same room as them and they could ask difficult questions that they usually will never be able to get answers to.

Despite the others finding Kei's question very intriguing, Ryu didn't even look surprised or interested. Is it because she couldn't care less, or did she expect to be asked these types of questions?

Ryu: Do soulmates exist, huh...? After creating everything, I spend 25% of my time watching and fantasising about darling. The other 25% is me practicing how to propose and talk to him with my body pillow of him. 25% is me making figurines and decorations of him to display in my room, and the last 25% is doing other things related to him. Do you think I would have enough time to carefully assign a soulmate to every single human?

The others deadpanned for a moment after hearing how she spends her time, but quickly thought back to the final part of her answer.

Hearing this, Kei became really upset as she began holding back the tears that are about to spill.

Kei: S-So, we really don't have any soulmates?

Ryu: All I know, is that I was too focused on darling and have gone through great lengths to be with him once more.

"Once more?"

Their attention to the conversation did a quick turn-around after hearing the last part of Ryu's sentence.

Kamuro: What did you mean 'once more'?

Ryu: That's a story I'm not sharing.

Ayanokouji: Why is that?

Hearing Ayanokouji's sudden and unexpected interest, not just the others, but Ryu got surprised as well.

Ryu: D-Do you actually want to know, darling? Are you really interested?

Ayanokouji: I'm involved in this, aren't I? I want to know.

Ryu: W-Well, I don't think I'm ready to tell it to you, especially with the video still going on and all that...

Ayanokouji: I want to know.

Ryu: F-Fine! I'll tell you later, but only if you promise to not leave me behind or do anything that will separate us.

Ayanokouji: It depends on the story.

Ryu: Mouu! Fine!

Ryu gently but firmly brought Ayanokouji's head back down on her chest as she snuggled with him with an expression of bliss prominent on her face.

Nene: You really like licking, kissing and showering him with affection, don't you?

Ryu: It's the only thing that brings me happiness.

The others turned their attention back towards the screen, not noticing the small drops of tears that Ryu held back.

"Well, I suppose so, but..."

With no other plans, I decided to follow Horikita to the cafeteria, where I chose one of the most expensive special meal sets. Together, we sat down.

Nene: Ayanokouji-kun, you should've asked her to take you to the most expensive restaurant and buy every single item on the menu.

Ayanokouji: Isn't that cruel?

Ibuki: You're one to talk about cruelty.

Kanzaki: What does that mean? Did something happen?

With their interest piqued, the attention of the others turned towards Ibuki.

Ibuki, not liking being the centre of attention, glared at the others.

Ibuki: Don't fucking stare at me! It's annoying.

Kanzaki: We promise, we won't stare anymore if you tell us what happened.

Ibuki: Who the fuck do you think you are!? I'm not telling you shit! Now stop staring or I'll beat you guys up.

Realising they won't be getting an answer, they gave up and turned their attention back towards the screen.

"Well then, shall we eat?" she asked.

Horikita started at me intently, as if she were waiting for me to begin.

Hashimoto: Yup. That's exactly where it is going.

Ike: Where is this going?

"What's the matter, Ayanokouji-kun? Aren't you going to eat?"

Arisu: Poor child. Ayanokouji-kun would never fall for such petty tricks.

Ryueen: There's no fucking way, right?

"Oh."

Matsushita: Wait... why is he acting like it isn't obvious already what Horikita-san is trying to do?

There was definitely a catch, no doubt about it.

Arisu: Fufufu. See? He would never fall for such...

As the video continued playing, Arisu held her tongue and her mouth slowly widen in shock.

Nevertheless, I couldn't just sit here and not eat. Letting the food get cold would be a waste. I hesitantly bit into my croquette.

Arisu: What...? Ayanokouji-kun, are you serious?

Hondou: Seriously, what are you guys talking about?

"I know this is rather sudden, but I want to talk to you about something."

Ryueen: Why in the world... since when were you such a fucking moron?

Ryu: Shut up, stupid maroon hair.

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

Just as I was preparing to flee, she grabbed my hand.

"Ayanokouji-kun, I'll ask once again. Will you listen to me?"

"Ugh..."

Satou: Tsk, tsk, tsk. Horikita-san, you mustn't be so desperate like that.

Horikita: What are you talking about?

Satou: Isn't it obvious?

Horikita: No, it's not. What are you talking about?

Satou: Hais... Guess I'll have to say it out loud, then. You need to learn how to see signs.

Horikita: Signs?

'This seems interesting...' Thought the others in the theatre who are now paying close attention to Horikita and Satou's conversation.

Satou: You want Ayanokouji-kun to pay attention to you, right?

Horikita's face turned red slightly at the unexpected comment and she grew flustered.

Horikita: W-What!? I-I mean, yes! I want him to pay attention to me. But, what are you talking about?

Satou: Well, unfortunately, Ayanokouji-kun's not interested in you.

Horikita: That's why I bought him food. I made him interested in me.

Satou: It doesn't work like that. You can't just bribe Ayanokouji-kun with food.

Horikita: Then, what should I do to get his attention?

Satou: You need to do something that will really move his heart.

Horikita: Such as?

Satou: Hmm... If you really want to get his full attention and move his heart, I have a way, but I'm not sure you would be interested in doing it.

Horikita: Please, tell me. I'm willing to listen to your suggestions.

Satou: Such great spirit. Alright then, I'll tell you one way for you to get Ayanokouji-kun's full attention, move his heart, and have yourself be ingrained into his memory. That way is...

Horikita leaned in closer, paying attention to Satou's upcoming words.

Not just her, but the others are also interested in what Satou had to say.

Satou: You should get up on stage, in front of the entire school, confess your love for Ayanokouji-kun, and propose to him!

Silence filled the room for a couple seconds. Until...

Horikita: W-What!? What are you talking about!?

Horikita has never blushed this much in her entire life, nor has she became flustered to this extent before.

Satou: I mean, it's obvious, isn't it? You are in love with Ayanokouji-kun, but he didn't want to pay attention to you, so you forced him to pay attention to you by bribing him with food. It's also a way for you to pretend like it was a date, right?

Horikita: I wasn't asking him out on a date!

Satou: So, you don't love Ayanokouji-kun?

Horikita: W-Well, that's...- No! I don't! You completely misunderstood what's going on!

Horikita, with her face red as a tomato, turned back towards the screen, no longer paying attention to Satou.

Snickers filled the theatre after seeing how badly wrong and kind of right Satou misinterpreted the situation and Horikita's reaction.

With their cravings for excitement satisfied, the others turned their attentions back towards the screen.

But, not everyone was happy as Sudou could be seen frowning.

Satou: Was I wrong...? No, Horikita-san obviously has feelings for Ayanokouji-kun, right...?

Satou mumbled to herself with her hands on her chin, contemplating her deductions and theories.

"Ever since Chabashira-sensei's warning, fewer people have arrived late or talked in class. When I say we eliminated more than half of the reasons our class got into trouble, I'm not exaggerating."

Hashimoto: Is that really something to be proud of?

Class D: Well...

"Yeah, that's true. It wasn't really a difficult issue to begin with, though."

Ryueen: Obviously. You guys were just morons for being able to lose a thousand points in a month.

Riku: Last year's Class D was so bad... 'If that's the case, then why is someone from that class such as Ayanokouji given such a high bounty? No, based on what's happened and how he managed to evade the entire first-year, he's definitely at a much higher level than Class D. If that's the case, the question remains... why was he in Class D in the first place...?'

There was no guarantee things would continue in this vein, but at least these last few days had been considerably better than before.

Amikura: Is it better? It should be the norm.

"The next step is to improve our chances of scoring well on the midterm. Hirata-kun started taking action toward that end earlier."

"The study groups, huh? Well, I suppose that a study group certainly could help. Only..."

"Only what? It sounds like you're implying something. What's the problem?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. I have to say, it's unusual to see you so worried for others."

Ishizaki: He definitely thought about something.

Ike: Then, why didn't he say anything?

Ishizaki: You think I would know?

"I can't truly imagine failing a test. However, it's true that some students in this world can do just that."

"Sudou and the others, you mean? You're vicious as ever, I see."

Inogashira: It's amazing to see how much Horikita-san has changed.

Onodera: Yeah, she's become someone we can rely on and she's no longer as cruel as before.

"I'm just telling the truth."

Hirata: Well... you could've at least sugar-coated it, Horikita-san.

Horikita: I'd prefer cold-hard facts than sugar-coated bullshit.

Silence filled the theatre after Horikita's unexpected and rather cruel remark.

Ryu: Well... Let's continue, shall we?

Because students couldn't leave campus, contact anyone on the outside, or even attend cram schools, their only option was to help one another.

"I'm relieved that Hirata-kun set up a study group. However, Sudou-kun, Ike-kun, and Yamauchi-kun didn't join, did they? That worries me,"Horikita said.

Sudou: Suzune... was worried for me?

Ike: She said all 3 of our names. Don't overthink it, Ken.

Sudou: S-Shut up!

"Oh, those guys. I wouldn't say they're Hirata's enemies, but they aren't on good terms with him. They wouldn't join."

Hirata: Um... Why is that? Were you guys angry at me about something? Did I do something wrong.

Ike & Sudou: Um...

Horikita: You didn't do anything wrong, Hirata-kun. They were just idiots.

Hirata: Ah... If I did anything to offend you guys, I sincerely apologise.

Ike: D-Don't worry about it, Hirata.

Sudou: Y-Yeah. It's all in the past now.

Hirata: I'm glad. I hope to get along with you guys.

Ike & Sudou: Yeah...

"So, in other words, there remains a high probability that those three will fail. In order to reach Class A, we need to avoid demerits and build toward a positive evaluation, correct? I think it's highly likely that good test scores will help with that."

I suppose it's only natural that a student would expect their grade to reflect how much effort they put into the test.

"What if you also held a study group like Hirata's, specifically for helping Sudou and Ike?" I asked.

Nene: So, Ayanokouji-kun was the one that convinced Horikita-san to tutor those 3.

Onodera: He must have been working with Horikita-san behind the scenes all this time to help our class!

Inogashira: And without taking any credit nonetheless! He's so selfless!

The Class D girls turn to Ayanokouji with newfound respect and admiration.

This earned him some rather hostile looks from the boys, though it didn't last for long as when they saw the look Ryu was giving them, their glares morphed into fear and they turned back to face the screen, refusing to turn back.

"Sure. I wouldn't have any objections to that. You probably find that rather surprising, though, don't you?"

"Well, everything about your behavior up until now has been surprising."

Miyamoto: No kidding.

I wasn't actually surprised, though. Horikita was doing this all for her own benefit. Personally, I'd never thought that Horikita was that cold of a person.

Horikita: Of course I'm not.

Ryueen: Unlike some others...

Hiyori: Who could you be talking about, Ryueen-kun?

Ryueen: Who knows.

"Well, I understand that you want to move up to Class A. However, I didn't think that you'd opt for ordinary methods like tutoring them. Typically, failing students tend not to like studying. Besides, you've kept your distance from the other students since the first day, right? I doubt someone who considers friends unnecessary would be able to bring people together easily."

"That's why I'm asking you. Fortunately, you're already friendly with these people, right?"

"Huh? Hey, wait. You couldn't mean..."

"It'll be quicker if you try to convince them. It shouldn't be a problem; they're happy to say that you're friends, right? Bring them to the library, and I'll tutor them."

Sudou: No wonder you talked to us about that...

"This is insane. Do you honestly think someone who does his best to lead an utterly harmless and inoffensive life would be able to do something that requires actual social skills?"

Hirata: You don't have to look down on yourself so much, Kiyotaka-kun. I'm sure you've made plenty of friends.

Ayanokouji: Uh, yeah, sure. Thanks, Yousuke.

"It's not a matter of can or can't. Just do it," she said.

Was I her pet dog or something?

Horikita: I'm sorry for making you feel that way, Ayanokouji-kun.

Ryueen: You can stop with your apologies already, Suzune. We all know the real reason you're apologising.

Horikita: I don't know what you're talking about.

Said Horikita, as she gives a side glance towards Ayanokouji and Ryu.

"You can aim for Class A, but don't involve me."

Nene: Well, Sudou-kun did agree to study with Horikita-san, so Ayanokouji-kun must've helped in the end.

"You ate the food I treated you to, right? Lunch. The special set. A wonderful, delicious meal."

Katsuragi: I knew it would come to this...

"I simply received the honest goodwill of another human being."

Ichinose: I want to cook food for Ayanokouji-kun everyday, free of charge...

Ichinose mumbled to herself, hoping no one heard her.

Unfortunately...

Amikura: WHAT WAS THAT, HONAMI-CHAN!? YOU WANT TO COOK FOR AYANOKOUJI-KUN EVERYDAY, FREE OF CHARGE!?

If Ichinose's mumbling didn't already garner the attention of some others, Amikura's obvious attempt at giving Ayanokouji signs definitely got everyone's attention.

Ichinose, flustered and red as a tomato, started waving her hands in front of her face frantically.

Ichinose: D-Don't say that so loudly, Amikura-chan! I-I mean, what are you talking about!?

Amikura gave her a sheepish grin and slowly raised her right hand up and gave Ichinose a thumbs up with a wink.

Ichinose: 'That is not helping!'

"Unfortunately, that wasn't out of goodwill. I had an ulterior motive."

Arisu: Ayanokouji-kun.

Ayanokouji: What is it?

Arisu: It's obvious already that you knew she had an ulterior motive the second she called out to you. So, why in the world did you eat the food that she got you?

With questioning gazes directed at him, Ayanokouji answered with the utmost truth.

Ayanokouji: Because the food looked tasty and I didn't want to waste it.

Silence enveloped the theatre as everyone stared at him with a deadpanned expression.

Arisu: Fufufu. Is that so? 'There's a deeper meaning, reason, why Ayanokouji-kun did what he did. Every single action that he takes, no matter how small, has a deeper meaning if he already has something planned in mind. I know that Ayanokouji-kun knows that I know that there's a reason why he decided to eat the food. But, the only question is, why?

"Sorry, I didn't hear a word you said. Here, have some points, my treat. Now we're even."

Arisu: 'If she actually thinks that Ayanokouji-kun didn't want to go along with whatever she has in mind, she has already long since fell for his trap. Such a sweet looking trap that looks almost as natural as the blueness of the sky.'

"I refuse to stoop so low as to accept handouts from others," she said.

Ryu: Don't worry, darling. I will stoop as low as possible if it's for you.

Ayanokouji: Why? You're a goddess. You can definitely find someone much better than me.

Ryu: There's no one better than you. I know that better than anyone else.

Ayanokouji: Even if it's true, which it isn't, I'm just a human.

Ryu: What's wrong with that? There's no ranking or anything that states humans are lowly creatures.

Ayanokouji: I seriously don't understand you.

Ryu: I love you more than anything and anyone. That's all you need to know.

"I think this might be the first time I'm actually angry at you..."

Ike: How on earth did you get Ayanokouji, out of all people, angry?

Satou: Yeah... He's never angry.

Matsushita: He's never sad either...

Haruka: Nor happy...

Hashimoto: Ayanokouji, have you ever changed your expression? Like, even once?

Ayanokouji: Of course I have. It's a naturally human thing, isn't it?

Nene: Then, can you give me a smile, Ayanokouji-kun?

Ryu: Ok! That's enough!

"Huh?"

Kushida: Is something wrong, Amaya-san? We just asked him to smile. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Ryu: No more questions about this. This topic is off limits. Whoever speaks about this again will have their tongue ripped out of their mouth and fed to them through their anus.

With heavy, and loud gulps, they all turned back to face the screen with grave expressions.

"So what will you do? Cooperate? Or make me your enemy?"

Ryueen's group: PFTT! HAHAHAHAHA!

Arisu: Fufufufu. What kind of a threat is that?

Kiryuuin: HAHA! She actually tried that!

Horikita, feeling embarrassed, could only look down in shame while the others around looked confused at the reactions of those that are laughing hysterically.

"It almost feels like you're holding a gun to my head."

"No, not 'almost.' I really am threatening you," replied Horikita.

Ryueen's group: PFTT! HAHAHAHAHA!

Arisu: Such weak threats. It really is laughable.

Kiryuuin: What exactly are you trying to threaten him with? Make you his enemy? Seriously?

Ryueen: Suzune! What in the actual fuck goes on through your head!?

Ibuki: Probably nothing, since she actually tried something like that.

Sudou: Oi! Don't laugh at-

Unfortunately, Sudou's attempt was drowned out by the cacophony of laughters.

Though very few, just the fact that it was only the main figures in the school were laughing is a sign that what she tried was unbelievably stupid.

Ike: Is what she did really that stupid?

Nene: Who knows? But, I can already tell that they are not wrong.

Matsushita: Agreed...

Hirata: Why do you guys feel that way, Matsushita-san, Nene-san?

Matsushita & Nene: Woman's instincts.

The rest of the girls in the theatre nodded their heads in agreement.

Well, except Horikita who is to embarrassed to do anything but look down in an attempt to hide her face.

The power of violence certainly was effective. Well...if all I did was gather them together, there wasn't anything particularly wrong with cooperating.

After all, due to Horikita's stance against friendship, she wouldn't be effective at diplomacy.

Hirata: Even with that, I would've still helped you out if you just asked, Horikita-san.

Horikita: The 3 of them would never have listened to you at that time.

Hirata: Right... but, even if it's for other things, I would help you if you asked me.

Horikita: I know. Thank you.

Hirata: You're welcome.

Furthermore, it'd taken a lot of time and trouble to become friends with Sudou and Ike. I'd hate for them to have to drop out so quickly. Sensing my hesitation, Horikita pressed me.

Sudou: Woah...

Ike: To think Ayanokouji actually cares for us...

Sudou: Of course he does, you idiot. We're friends. But, sorry for making it so hard for you, Ayanokouji.

Ike: Yeah, me too.

Ayanokouji: No worries.

"You don't think I've forgiven you for conspiring with Kushida-san and inviting me out under false pretenses, do you?" she asked.

"Wait, what?" The others turned to Kushida and Ayanokouji in unison.

Kushida: Hehehe... I asked Ayanokouji-kun to meet up with Horikita-san so that I can pretend to bump into her and be friends with her...

Satisfied with her response, they turned back to the screen.

"You said you wouldn't blame me. Bringing that up is unfair."

Nene: Yeah! You should be grateful you get to go out with Ayanokouji-kun!

Satou: Yeah! Whoever is Ayanokouji-kun's future girlfriend should be grateful and appreciate him!

Satou casts a side-glance at Kei who was pouting her cheeks in anger at her.

Kiryuuin: Don't worry. I will definitely appreciate him. I will appreciate him very well.

Ryu: Yes, yes. I'll make use of my godly body and make him forget all about ugly girls who don't appreciate him.

Kei: 'You're definitely not referring to me! I appreciate him very much! Just you wait! I'll use my... humanly body to satisfy him!'

Ryu: If you actually think your human body can satisfy him better than mine, well, I guess you can keep trying to reach for the impossible.

Kei, forgetting that she could read minds, had worry on her face, refusing to turn to face Ryu.

Kiryuuin: Don't worry. This human body is worth more than all the girls in the world. Guys would kill to have me as their girlfriend. But, since Ayanokouji is simply perfect in every way, I'll gladly submit to him. He'll definitely enjoy me.

Kiryuuin, thinking that Ryu was referring to her, licked her lips.

Ryu: I wasn't referring to you, Kiryuuin.

Kiryuuin: Wait, really? Well, no matter.

Chie: You guys need to know your place, you know? He needs the body of a woman. Not little girls. I'll show him the difference between a girl and a woman.

Haruka: Yeah. He needs a woman like me. Not little girls.

Chie: You're still little! Just because you're slightly bigger doesn't mean anything!

"I said that to Kushida-san. I don't remember saying that to you, Ayanokouji-kun."

"Wow. You play dirty."

"If you want my forgiveness, cooperate with me."

Arisu: Fufufu. Look who's the one begging who for forgiveness now.

Ryueen: Well, well, well... How the turntables.

Ibuki: It's how the tables have turned you fucking moron!

Ryueen: For someone who orgasms after getting choked and slammed onto the ground by the love of their life, you sure do bark loudly.

Ibuki: F-Fuck off!

Ryueen: Kukuku. So, you do admit that you orgasm after that? No wonder the ground near you was soaking wet...

Ibuki: It's because of the fucking water you made Ishizaki bring!

Kanzaki: What in the world are you guys talking about...?

Hiyori: What's an orgasm?

Ayanokouji: Hiyori, no. It's for your own good.

Hiyori: Oh... If Ayanokouji-kun says so...

Kiryuuin: What a pure little girl.

Kamuro: Yeah, she definitely doesn't belong to Ryueen's class.

Hiyori: Ayanokouji-kun, does that mean you know what an orgasm is?

Ayanokouji: No, but because Ryueen used the word, it can't be good.

Dead silence filled the theatre.

Satou: What an innocent boy... I absolutely love him.

Nene: He has my whole heart... 'No, can have my heart, body and soul...'

Haruka: I need to adopt him and make sure he maintains his purity...

Kiryuuin: Such innocence from such a good looking and perfect person... I didn't know you can be better than perfect but you became just that. This feeling in my chest and the butterflies in my stomach that you give me are such pleasant feelings. I never loved anything before, but I definitely love this.

Asahina: I completely agree.

Himeno: 'Well, look at that. So innocent, and so mysterious. He's exactly my type. I want him. I want him. He will be mine.'

Yamamura: 'Yup. I definitely want him. I will make him mine. I will stop at nothing to make him mine.'

Ibuki: 'Damn it... He's making my heart go crazy again... I'm absolutely not admitting that I've liked him since he said he believed me at the first island exam. Nor will I admit that Ryueen was actually right... FUCKING HELL! I FUCKING HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THIS! I'LL FUCKING RAPE YOU FOR MAKING ME LIKE THIS!'

Kamuro: 'Hmm... I should get him drunk with me. Then, I can take advantage of him. I already have the perfect plan. I'll call him to my room. He'll definitely come. Then, I'll pour him a drink and tell him that it's soda. Then, force him to drink till he passes out, then tie him on my bed and ravish him while he dreams away. Yes. A foolproof plan.'

Arisu: 'I'm absolutely going to force an arrange marriage between us. I've been planning this since I've first met him, so I've made enough backup plans. There's no way this will go wrong... No, it definitely can. I need more backup plans.'

Ichinose: 'All these girls... do they like Ayanokouji-kun as well? No fair... so much competition... No, he's worth my efforts to pursue him. I need to never give up. A lot of people get rejected multiple times but end up going out with the person they love. I must never give up. No matter what. The possibility only remains if I keep persevering. Once I give up, the possibility is gone. Just you wait, Ayanokouji-kun. I'll earn your love.'

Ichika: 'Don't worry my one and only, I'll teach you everything you need to know about pleasure. I've been saving my body for you. I have been watching videos and learning all the skills I would need to pleasure you.'

Tsubaki: 'Hmm... How should I go about making him mine? Well, I'll just force him to go on dates with me. I don't know how, but I'll definitely make my first dream come true. I'll definitely be his girlfriend. Well, one of his girlfriends if I have to share.'

Nanase: 'Hmm... I don't know what an 'orgasm' is, but all I know is that a lot of girls have started liking Ayanokouji-senpai. This is going to be tough. Luckily, I can use my relationship with him to go out with him. I'll just say that I have information everyday and meet up with him. I would need to dig up a lot of things, but it'll definitely be worth it. Senpai is worth many times more than my measly efforts and hard work.

Kei: 'Kiyotaka... so dark, yet, so innocent... you're the definition of perfection. There's absolutely no way any other guys are better than you in any way. I have such a huge crush on my boyfriend. Wait... How the hell did I manage to get him!? I definitely don't deserve him!'

Chie: Just the thought of grooming him makes me finish...

Sae: That's absolutely disgusting. It's beyond me how truly disgusting you are.

Chie: I'm only like this because of Ayanokouji-kun. Blame him.

Ayanokouji: I didn't even do anything, though.

Sudou: Is he really a teenage boy?

Ike: Don't worry, Ayanokouji! An orgasm is-

Smack!

Shinohara: You, shut up!

Matsushita: Don't you dare taint his innocence!

Ike rubs his red cheeks and wiped his tears away while simultaneously apologising repeatedly at the same time.

It looked as though I'd never had an escape route in the first place. At this juncture, the only way to avoid a hassle would be to help her.

Satou: So, this is when they started working together to help the class...

Akito: I wonder what else we are going to find out...

"I can't guarantee anything. Are you okay with that?"

"I believe you'll find a way. Oh, here's my phone number and email. If something happens, contact me."

Nene: Give that to me!

Satou: You already have his number in the class chat, Nene-san...

Nene: Oh, right! I just need to add heart shape and kiss emojis to his name. Oh, and the water and eggplant emoji!

Matsushita: You ever heard of TMI? (too much info)

Kiryuuin: Ayanokouji, your phone number, please.

Asahina: Call me everyday.

Chie: FaceTime me while you're in the shower and I will FaceTime you while I'm in the shower.

Kamuro: Call me, and I'll teach you the beauty of alcohol.

Arisu: Fufufu. I didn't expect you to feel-

Kamuro: Shut up.

Ibuki: Call me, and I'll beat you up.

Ryueen: Just admit you want to fuck him already.

Ibuki: Shut the fuck up.

Nanase: Senpai. Call me, and I'll help wash your back whenever you need it.

Ichika: Senpai~ You call me, and I'll shower with you whenever you want!

Tsubaki: You call me, and I'll lick- I mean wash every part of your body.

Utomiya: You said lick.

Tsubaki: No. I said lick- I mean wash.

Utomiya: You did it again.

Tsubaki: You're hearing things. Go see an Otolaryngology.

Ryu: Don't worry, darling. I'll just teleport you to heaven. There, I'll show you all the angels who have been made just for you. There's an infinite number of beautiful angels. All of them will obey your every command. I'll also show you elf girls, devil girls, demon girls, all the different kinds of beautiful girls you can ever imagine. All of them will obey your every command.

"WHAT!?"

"LUCKY!"

Jealousy spread amongst the boys.

Ayanokouji: Uh... Why me...? Seriously? Why do I even need them?

Ryu: For anything you need. In fact, the only time they feel truly happy, the happiest anyone or anything can ever feel, is when you use them to satisfy your needs. Whatever it maybe. But, it's only to satisfy your needs. If it's to help or satisfy someone else, they won't be happy, but they will still do it because you are the person they love the most. The person they worship the most. The one above all.

Hearing just how much power Ayanokouji has shocked and terrified everyone. They are all thinking the same thing - Never piss him off.

Ryu: Oh, you will also get to meet Hellfire.

Hearing 'Hellfire', the others widened their eyes and turned to Ryu with terrified expressions. Well, 'terrified' can be considered a mild way to put it. Terror filled each and every one of them to their souls.

Ayanokouji: Hellfire?

The entire theatre, even the bravest like Ryueen, Manabu, and Koenji looked so terrified and paid extremely close attention to what Ryu had to say.

The only person not phased in the slightest with what's being talked about, is none other than Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Ryu: Yes, Hellfire. Contrary to popular belief, Hellfire isn't truly a place. Those are all from little stories - thinking Hellfire's like a little dungeon beneath the earth, where the devil is the king of it and all that. No, no, no. Those are all quite wrong.

Ryu grins in excitement. The thought of scaring them all is spurring her on to tell them more.

Confusion and curiosity to find out more mixed with the fear and trepidation they are all feeling at the moment.

Ayanokouji: Then, what is it?

Ryu: Hellfire is a beast.

The moment those words left her mouth, everyone's already wide eyes grew wider. The shock they were feeling before was nothing compared to the shock they are feeling at this moment.

Ryu: Hellfire speaks.

Ryu slowly begins telling them just what Hellfire is. She is smiling so widely, like a kid getting to ride a water slide for the first time.

Ryu: Hellfire roars. Hellfire breathes in. Hellfire breathes out. Hellfire attacks. Hellfire is a one of a kind beast, I'll tell you that.

Ayanokouji: Tell me more.

Ryu: With pleasure, darling.

Ryu continues with everyones' attention basically glued onto her.

Ryu: When Hellfire's brought down... On that day, when that day comes... Hellfire will be close to uncontrollable. Hellfire will be close to untameable. So much so, that there will be a hundred thousand chains - for example like a dog and a leash. Just that this time, there will be a hundred thousand leashes on Hellfire and each leash will have a hundred thousand angels. Hellfire will be out of control.

The people in the theatre were stunned.

"S-Seriously..."

"T-That's insane..."

Ryu: Hellfire will want to destroy darling and I's enemies. Hellfire will want to swallow them, roast them, toast them, break them, shake them. Hellfire will want to annihilate them.

More and more, fear spread across them. A lot have already started crying and breaking down. A lot are already shaking. A lot already fell to their knees and continued shaking.

Ryu: The reason for this, hmm, I guess I could say it's because of Hellfire's loyalty to darling and I, but mostly because of its love for darling. Hellfire loves and longs for darling so much. Darling is the only person Hellfire loves. Darling is the only person capable of making Hellfire happy. Darling is the only person Hellfire worships. Hellfire has this intense jealousy. Jealous that a lot of others who don't respect or worship darling properly or at all get to spend so much time with him. To tell the truth, everything, the angels, devils, Hellfire, etc., they all love darling more than anything and anyone else and are much more loyal to darling than me, but I'm fine with that, since I made them and allowed them to be that way. So, if I'm the one that orders it to do something or attack, it would undoubtedly be angry and do it, but... compared to when and if darling orders it...

Ryu slowly breathes out for a moment.

Ryu: If darling is the one ordering it against someone that upsets him or other reasons, Hellfire will be enraged beyond your wildest imaginations at whoever darling calls it upon. Hellfire will go "How dare you disrespect him!" "How dare you upset him!" "How dare you not appreciate getting to spend time with him!". Hellfire might be upset if one upsets me, but Hellfire will be absolutely fuming and enraged beyond belief if you upset darling.

Everyone in the theatre turned to look at Ayanokouji, who, doesn't seem at all phased nor is he paying any attention to the looks he's getting and is solely focused on what Ryu has to say.

Ryu: So, if you're standing in front of Hellfire... the way it will swallow you, the way it will take you, the way it will absorb you, I highly advice that that's not a day for you to play with. That's not a beast you want to play with. Hehehe!

Ryu giggled slightly, clearly mocking their terrified faces.

Ryu: A hundred thousand chains on Hellfire, with a hundred thousand angels on each chain. You guys want to do the math? It's 10 billion. 10 billion angels are holding it down.

Ayanokouji: How big is one angel?

Ryu: How big is one angel, you may ask? Well, it depends on the angel, but one of them, let's say one of the higher ranking ones, Azrael, she has eight-hundred wings. On the tip of one of her wings, she's able to lift towns of people. She picked them up from the tip of her wing, lifted them high. So high that their screams could be heard from the gates of heaven. Then, she brought them crashing down. Just with the tip of one wing. Angels are by no means weak, yet it takes 10 billion of them, struggling to bring Hellfire down.

Ayanokouji: How much does it take for Hellfire to be full?

Ryu: Well, you can try asking, but, Hellfire will go "Please, give me more! I'm hungry! Give me more people that upset you so I can devour them! I'm not full yet!" Even if I bring all the people that upset me, which is a lot, she will not be as angry or enthusiastic as she would rather serve darling. But, no matter how many darling and I bring, it will never be enough, as there will be no one left.

Ayanokouji: Then, how do we calm it?

Ryu: Well, if it's me, I would have to physically force her to calm down, but if it's you, you could just tell her and she will immediately and happily listen.

Ayanokouji: But, why me...?- Wait, did you say 'she'?

Ryu: Hmm? Yes. Hellfire is a girl. She has a beast form and a more humanly form. She takes on the beast form when it's time to punish and the humanly form when she's done and wants to spend time or serve you. Also, hellfire has a name. It will be the exact same name that you will think off.

Ayanokouji: I will think off?

Ryu: Yes. Think of a name you thought for her and I will say her name. I promise, it will be exactly the same.

Ayanokouji: Ok...

Ryu: Write it down on this paper and I will write it down on this paper.

Ryu hands Ayanokouji a paper and a marker. Before Ayanokouji even began, Ryu has already finished writing the name down. After a couple seconds, Ayanokouji wrote a name down as well.

Ryu: Show yours and I will show mine.

They both flipped the paper towards the each other.

Ryu's paper: Mika.

Ayanokouji's paper: Mika.

Ryu: See? It's exactly the same.

Surprised spread at this, as they thought that there was no way for a coincidence like that to happen.

Ryu: It means beauty and fire.

Ayanokouji: Are you telling me that I named her?

Ryu: I guess you could say that? It's complicated.

Ayanokouji: I seriously don't understand. Why is a nobody like me capable of this?

Ryu: You're not a nobody. You're the only person I love and the only person able to tame Hellfire and the others. She becomes like a cute pet when she's with you. You won't even suspect that she's a beast like that. You really are something special, darling.

Ayanokouji: I'm really not.

Hiyori: U-Um...

As expected, they are nervous and terrified. It's natural for them to ask questions regarding this in order to save themselves from the suffering of the afterlife.

Ryu: What?

Hiyori: Will this punishment only happen to those you and Ayanokouji-kun dislike?

Ryu: If you want to feel the worst, then upset darling. If you want lesser pain, upset me.

Ichinose: What happens if neither of you know the person?

Ryu: Then, we'll see how much the person has sinned and what they've done in their life, then decide who should feel Hellfire's wrath and who shouldn't.

Manabu: Where do they go after being swallowed by Hellfire? They are already dead, so do they just drift off or something?

Ryu: Once swallowed by Hellfire, they will be transported to where you guys thought Hellfire originally is. So, you guys were partly correct, I guess. There, eternal suffering awaits them.

Kei: S-So, if you don't like the person, you will just send them to Hellfire?

Ryu: Precisely.

Kei started breaking into a cold sweat. Satou, realising why, looked extremely worried for her.

Satou: B-But, if Ayanokouji-kun doesn't let you send someone to Hellfire, you won't do it, right?

Ryu: Of course. I want to fulfill every single one of darlings' desires. Besides, darling could just tell Hellfire not to hurt them and she won't do it, even if I tell her.

Kanzaki: I'm starting to wonder who is the supreme being here.

Arisu: Do you have a picture or something of Hellfire?

Ryu: Which form?

Arisu: Both.

Ryu: I can show you, but I don't think I want to.

Arisu: Why?

Ryu: Because I don't feel like it. Maybe next time. Besides, you can see for yourself in the afterlife. All you have to do is commit sins.

Arisu: Well, I can commit the most atrocious of sins, but if Ayanokouji-kun doesn't want Hellfire to hurt me, you can't do anything about it, can you?

Realising this, a glimmer of hope started appearing in the faces of those in the theatre.

Ryu: I guess so.

Haruka: Kiyopon! You won't let me suffer, right!? Please save me!

Kiyotaka: Uh...

Haruka: Why do you need to think about it!? Please! I'll do anything!

Ayanokouji: Anything?

Akito: Why did you ask her like that?

Haruka: Yes! Anything! Anything at all! See my beautiful self!? I'm all yours!

Akito: Can you not taint his mind. Besides, he didn't even listen to the last part.

Ayanokouji: Hmm... Buy me ice-cream at school whenever I want.

Silence....

Staaaaaaarrrrrreeeeeee

Haruka: Uh... S-Sure...

Ayanokouji: Ok.

Haruka: I'm safe! Thank you, Kiyopon! I owe you my everything! I love you!

"IT'S THAT EASY!?"

Ike: I'll buy you ice-cream as well, Ayanokouji!

Ayanokouji: I don't want it.

Ike: WHAT!? WHY!?

Ayanokouji: Cause Haruka's my ice-cream supplier, already.

Ike: W-Well... I guess you're right... What do you want, then?

Ayanokouji: I want to send you to Hellfire.

Ike: WHAT!?

Ayanokouji: I want to send all of you to Hellfire.

"WHAT!?"

Matsushita: A-Ayanokouji-kun. I'm sure we can discuss this.

Ayanokouji: In fact, I want 100% of everyone's private points every month. From all years. Cough up the points, and I'll save you from hellfire.

Kanzaki: A-Are you serious...?

Ibuki: Are you fucking stupid, Kanzaki!? You'd rather have private points then save yourself from Hellfire!? Are you a fucking idiot or what!?

Kanzaki: N-No! It just kind of feels like he's abusing his position of power...

Arisu: What in Ayanokouji-kun's name is wrong with you?

Ryueen: There's no abusing power when you have the power of fucking gods you moron! He can literally personally send you to fucking hell!

Himeno: There's seriously something wrong with you, Kanzaki...

With Kanzaki being clowned on, the tense atmosphere slowly died down.

Ayanokouji: By the way, even though I was considering doing what I said, I haven't decided yet. I was only joking before.

Asahina: R-Really...?

Ayanokouji: Yeah.

They breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing that.

Kiryuuin: But, that still leaves the chance of us being sent to Hellfire if Ayanokouji doesn't save us...

Ryu: Alright, alright. Enough of this topic. Let's resume watching the video. If you don't stop talking about this, I'll personally send you guys to Hellfire myself.

Satou: Don't worry. I'm sure Ayanokouji-kun will save us... right?

Ryu: You really want to place a bet on him? For all you know, he may not even care what befalls you. Now, shut up and let's continue.

Reluctantly, they turned back and the video resumes playing.

Although the circumstances were unusual, I'd gotten a girl's contact information for the first time in my high school life. It was Horikita's, though, so I wasn't particularly happy.

"PFTT! HAHAHAHA!"

Horikita: You seriously didn't need to word it like that.

Ryu: And... That's the end of this video.

Nene: So, that's how Ayanokouji-kun and Horikita-san began working together to help the class...

Hirata: They make a good team, don't they? Even though we don't know how they did anything, we managed to climb back up the ladder.

Satou: The only question is, if Ayanokouji-kun never helped, will Horikita-san alone be able to help raise our class rank?

The Class D students pondered over this for a while. Not just them, but the others who do not know the depth of Ayanokouji's capabilities thought about this as well.

Matsushita: Honestly... I don't think so.

Onodera: Yeah... I'm also getting that feeling...

Inogashira: Like, he's the main character for a reason, right?

Nene: Same...

Haruka: But, can Kiyopon alone help raise our class rank?

Satou: Of course he can! There's a reason things are revolving around him so much! Besides, we've always been surprised with some amazing skills that he's been hiding, so I'm sure there's more things he's capable of! With him, we'll definitely reach the higher classes!

Matsushita: If he actually aims for the higher classes, that is. He's not even interested in the slightest about raising his class level.

The Class D students' little spark of hope was extinguished as soon as it was lit.

Kiryuuin: Alright. Next video of my beloved Kouhai, please.

Ryu: Yeah, yeah. Gimme a minute...

The screen slowly begins changing again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 689 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...
11.8K 492 9
Don't know what to put here. All I can say it's a COTE fic by me, so... Expect it to be trash? I guess? Idk. Read more if ya wanna find out. It's a S...
214K 6.7K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
660K 12.7K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...