Curing LoveπŸ’–βœ…

By lost_beautyy

I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPE... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
last

2

2.6K 307 138
By lost_beautyy

Hello💗

My cutie is Welcoming all of you in another update...

Happy reading 💗📖

__________________________________

The next morning....

Shehnaaz got ready in a simple anarkali dress. Her heart was so happy that her face was glowing.

She was finally going to meet her papa after so long and she is finally going to see her home.

.

Naina noticed her smile and thought to ask her the reason behind her happiness.

Naina: kya hua madam? Subha subha itni khush?

Sana: naina kal raat papa ka call aaya tha.

Naina was a little shocked.  As this was the first time she heard this. Sana's papa never called her and naina knew that Very well.

Naina: kyun?

Sana: ghar jaane ko bola unhone.

Sana's eyes became teary while her face had a beautiful smile which made Naina smile too.

Naina never saw such a sweet and soft hearted girl like sana in her whole life.

She hugged sana and said..

Naina:

I hope your dad has realised his mistake and he will give you the love and happiness you deserve, my baby girl.

Sana hugged her tightly and mumbled a quick thank you...

With a beautiful smile on her face, she sat in the taxi.

When she saw the gate of her house, her heart jumped with happiness.

This house was her comfort place. She has spent her whole childhood in this house.  This house had her happy memories along with her painful memories.

This house had a special place in her heart but she couldn’t feel happy anymore when she rang the bell of the House.

The house didn’t feel home anymore.  A weird feeling was roaming in her heart as if it was not a right decision to come back here. But she ignored the feeling and rang the bell Again.

.
.
.

A loud scream made the whole shukla haveli silent..

Amma bi saw sidharth who was crying, while holding his cheeks and sudha shukla, his stepmom, slapped him again making him cry more.

He was so scared. His loud sob was making amma bi cry too.

She ran and hugged sidharth who was in immense pain.

Amma bi wanted to slap the woman for misbehaving with Sidharth. But she couldn’t.  She was just a caretaker.

If she will raise her voice Against this,  sudha won't think Twice before hurting sidharth.

Amma bi looked Down and whispered....

Amma bi: madam ji... Sid baba se koi galti ho gyi hai kya?  Apne usko aise...aise kyun maara?

Her voice cracked at last.

Sudha:

maaru nahi toh kya puja karu?

Itni der taak kyun so raha tha ye?

Mooft ki roti khata rehta hai...agar kal se ye itni der taak soya na toh isse bhi badi saja milegi usko.

Amma bi : madam ji...iski tabiyaat kharab hai na. Toh...isko aram chahiye.  Doctor ne kaha hai...

Sudha:

huh! Aram chahiye?

Humara jeena kharab kar k isko aram chahiye?

Agar ye aise hi galti karta raha toh mujhe khud nahi paata mai kya karungi. Samhalo isko, samjhao kuch manners.

Saying that , she glared at sidharth who was still crying.

After sudha left , amma bi hugged him and cried.

She cried for his fate! She prayed for him, for his well being.

Amma bi:

mere raab, aisa koi nahi hai jo mere sid ko beintehaa pyaar de saakta hai?

Mujse nahi dekha jaata mere bacche ki aisi halat. Ya mere raab meher karo mere bacche pe. Bhej doh kisi ko iske paas jo iska khyal rakh saake!

.
.
.

As soon as the maid opened the door, sana smiled...

Sana: tai kaisi hai aap?

Tai: sana bibi aap?

Sana: jee papa ne bulaya tha!!

Tai: mujhe aap ki bohot yaad aayi...

Sana smiled...

Sana: mujhe bhi... Umm... Papa kaha hai?

Tai: sahab? Sahab toh apne kamre mein hai...

Sana: theek hai. Mai unse mil k aati hoon. Unki bohot yaad aayi...

Tai noded...

Sana: umm tai ek baat puchu?

Tai: jee bibi...

Sana:

papa ne mujhe yaad kiya? I mean, mera naam liya jaata tha iss ghar mein? Jaab bhi wo ghar aate the, mere baare mein puchte the?

Sana asked with a hope.

Tai looked down as her hopeful eyes made her speechless.

Getting no answer, sana understood that her papa didn't miss her at all...

She painfully smiled and said...

Sana: umm koi na, papa miss karte honge meko... But.. Umm ... Sayed express nahi karte...

Tai patted her head, as she could understand the pain of this little girl who craved for love!!

.
.

Sana hugged tai and then went towards her papa's room.

She felt that her heart will become numb today! She had a gut feeling but she wanted her papa to prove her wrong today.

She wanted her papa to hug her, to caress her head and tell her that he is proud of his daughter.

.
.

Wiping her painful tears, she knocked the door of her papa's room and heard...

Come in....

With a deep breath, she entered inside.

.
.
.

Amma bi: baccha kuch kha lo... Thoda sa kha lo . Aap bimar par jaoge Sidharth...

Sid:

No... No... Mai... Mai nahi khaunga.

Mujhe maara... Mom... Mom ne.

Kyun maara? Maine... Maine kya kiya?

Amma bi, mere dil mein daard ho raha hai fir se. Bohot daard ho raha hai 💔

Haar raat daard hota rehta hai . Mai... Mai so nahi paata. Issliye hi toh subha late taak sota hoon.

Amma bi cried...

Amma bi: mujhe paata hai beta. Aap rona baand karo.

Sid:

fir mom ko kyun nahi samaj aata? Mom ne sidharth ko maara... Mom... Mom...mujse pyaar nahi karti... Sidharth bad boy hai. 💔

Amma bi:

nahi baccha aap good boy ho.... Kal baba aa jayenge na toh saab theek ho jayega .

Sidharth kept his head in amma bi's lap and cried...

Sid: sidharth ko... sidharth ko.. pyaar... Pyaar chahiye... 😭

Amma bi caressed his head and prayed for her dear child.

.

.

As soon as sana entered in the room, she saw her papa...

Sana: papa....

Her voice cracked....

She was about to hug him but he turned making her eyes teary!

She never understood what was her fault!  Why her papa never loved her? Only her muma used to love her but she also left the world.

Sukh  :  mai abhi jo bhi bolunga uska jawaab haan hi hona chahiye...

Sana : jee? Mai.... Mai...

Sukh:

Tum chahti ho na ki mai tumhe apna beti maanu? Tum pe proud feel karu?

Mai jaroor karunga...

.

Sana smiled ...

With her cracking voice and happy tears, she whispered...

Sana: sacchi papa?

Sukh: hmm... Par tumhe uske liye kuch karna parega...

Sana: kya?

Sukh: Shaadi....

_________________________________

Note💕

Thank you for reading💗

Zubiya ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 30.6K 50
Naaz, the girl who wants love from her soulmate, will she get that? Sid, who has his own world, will he accept naaz? Enjoy their journey.
56K 6.3K 23
Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does love wins? What is love? let's know in th...
200K 17.9K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’–π’”π’• 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 π’‡π’π’‚π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'π’Ž 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’… π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'π’Ž π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’...
101K 15.4K 60
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...