All Yours > Han Seojun &lt...

By urpinkbae

*under rewriting* Hwang Chaerin never believed in things such as fairy tales, love and new beginnings. But w... More

1Ā°
2Ā°
3Ā°
4Ā°
5Ā°
6Ā°
7Ā°
8Ā°
9Ā°
10Ā°
11Ā°
12Ā°
13Ā°
14Ā°
15Ā°
16Ā°
17Ā°
18Ā°
19Ā°
20Ā°
21Ā°
22Ā°
23Ā°
24Ā°
25Ā°
26Ā°
27Ā°
28Ā°
29Ā°
30Ā°
31Ā°
32Ā°
33Ā°
34Ā°
35Ā°
36Ā°
37Ā°
38Ā°
39Ā°
40Ā°
41Ā°
42Ā°
43Ā°
44Ā°
45Ā°
46Ā°
47Ā°
48Ā°
49Ā°
50Ā°
51Ā°
52Ā°
53Ā°
54Ā°
56Ā°
Announcement

55Ā°

1.4K 52 20
By urpinkbae

                                                                °~ True beauty is the illumination of your soul~°

"Chaerin! Chaerin, wait!"

Han Seojun ran after his girlfriend, Hwang Chaerin, who furiously ran into the mansion. He cursed the time he said what he said at the airport, making the female so angry.

"What you said now?" Both his mother and sister asked him in the same time, he cursed under his breath, looking at the stairs deciding should he go after her or not.

"Knowing my brother probably something stupid."

"Very funny." Seojun sarcastically says, before running after Chaerin. He got in front of their shared bedroom, slowly opening their door.

He walks in softly to see his girlfriend walking in the circle nervously and angry. She caught gaze and Seojun gulps nervously.

"Han Seojun, tell me just one thing, was I always substitute for Jukyung...?" Chaerin asks him, surprising him with her question. His eyes widened slightly, but then his eyes softly looked at her.

"Never. My heart was confused for a very long time. But it was always you, baby. Always, you." He slowly walks up to her.

"I'm sorry. You were right. I acted like a bitch I am. You were right, I'm emotionless and egoistic piece of crap. I thought only of myself." Chaerin looks down at the floor, feeling stupid for letting her emotions to get her.

There was a silence between them, the thick tension that is getting suffocating by the each passing second.

"That's okay."

Chaerin's eyes widened at the words,she heard coming from her boyfriends mouth. She looks up at him, his lips curving into a cute smile.

"What? Han Seojun are you crazy? I thought that you wouldn't want to talk to me or that you would break up with me!" She looks surprised at him, not believing his words.

"Baby, it would take a lot to make me break up with you. I knew that you would open up to me." Seojun smiles at his girlfriend, thinking how cute she is right now.

"How you knew that?" Chaerin looks at him, not knowing how to react. Seojun sat on the bed, pulling Chaerin towards him, making her to sit on his lap. She looks at him confused, letting him to do whatever he wants to do.

"Because, Princess, even though we know each other just for a year, I think through the all hardships that happened, we developed a kind of deep relationship. And we went through all phases. From hating each other to this." He explains while looking directly in Chaerin's eyes, making her to lose herself in his eyes.

"I know that I can tell you everything. And Hwang Chaerin, I want you to know that you can tell me everything too. I know that it is hard for you now, but for you, I will be patient as long as you need to. Take your time." He continues, his hand softly stroking Chaerin's left cheek. Chaerin leaned into his soft touch.

"I will always be there for you, Hwang Chaerin." As he said that, he softly kissed the tip of her nose, making Chaerin's eyes widen slowly, blush rising to her cheeks.

"You are so cheesy, do you know that?" She quickly turns her head away, hiding her blush. Seojun laughs lightly at her antics, knowing very well that she is flustered.

"Only for you, my princess."

"Aishh..." She quickly stands up from his lap, making Seojun laugh even more. Chaerin just walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"I love you, Hwang Chaerin!"

She heard him shout from the other side. Chaerin found herself squealing, thinking how lucky she got with Seojun.

And that night, one couple got sadly separated, while other couple resolved a lot of misunderstandings through the night.

Graduation day came in the speed of light and Chaerin could not believe how fast the whole year passed. It seemed like it was yesterday when she came to Saebom High. It seems like it was yesterday when she got in fight with Han Seojun. And since she got in this high school, a lot of things got resolved, a lot of things has changed, she changed.

But from her point of view, it is a better change.

That day, Hwang Chaerin woke up alone in the bed. She looked around searching for her boyfriend, but she couldn't find him. Lazily, she got up and walks out of her bedroom that somehow became their sharing bedroom, because at the beginning Seojun insisted on sleeping with Chaerin. And after she let him one time, he was there always.

Not that she was complaining though. She walks downstairs, chuckling to herself when she remembered how awkward she was when he got in the bed next to her for the first time.

"Are you already awake?" Chaerin looks up to see Han Seojun, her boyfriend, cooking in the kitchen. She looks at him surprised, walking up to him.

"Yes. Kind of sad that I woke up alone." Chaerin pouts, now standing next to him. Seojun looks at her, kissing the top of her head.

"Sorry, baby. I just wanted to surprise you for breakfast."

"Aish...you are so cheesy..." Chaerin groans, but still sat for the table as Seojun places the food in front of her. When he did, he sat across of her smiling cheerfully at her.

"By the way, where is Mrs. Han?" Chaerin asks, noticing that either his mother or sister were there.

"I told you a lot of times to call her Mom." Seojun says, his mouth full of food.

"And I've told you a lot of times that I don't want to. It's still early for that." Chaerin says slightly annoyed by his pressing. Seojun chuckles softly, noticing her antics.

"I get it honey. Just don't get in bad mood." Chaerin looks at him for a few seconds before continuing to eat.

In his mind Seojun danced in victory because he successfully took of his mother of Chaerin's mind, knowing very well that girl noticed that he changed the subject but as long as she doesn't ask about it, it's good.

After their meal, couple got ready for their last day at the Saebom High School. They decided to walk to school, hand in hand.

When they arrived at the school, the excitement could be felt in the air. They walked through the halls, familiar eyes looking at them, following their moves.

"Ah there they are!" An Hyunkyu shouts as their whole class got out of the door. Sua quickly running up to Chaerin dragging the confused Chaerin in the classroom.

"Where were you? We have to take photos with Teach!" Sua exclaims excitedly. Chaerin shook her head towards Seojun and he just shrugs, following them.

In the classroom were everyone except Kang Soojin, who after everything left the school and Lee Suho, who left the country because of his father. And again, his father ruined everything, Chaerin couldn't help but to think.

"Good morning, Teacher." Chaerin politely bows when she walked in the classroom. Teacher smiles at her, nodding.

"Now that we are all here...I just wanted to thank you guys for being the best students that teacher could wish for." Mr. Han says, tears on the edge of his eyes. Others awed, but Chaerin sweatdropped thinking if they were the best students then what kind of students he got before.

"Maybe you've got in troubles, but you always got in trouble to help those in need." Mr. Han says, glancing at me.

"You've all changed for the better and as your teacher that couldn't make me more prouder. You are all great students with great potential and I hope that you will use that to move forward. You maybe finished another book of your saga called "Life" , but new book is already ready to be written. And remember, true beauty is the illumination of your own soul. Congratulations on your graduation. You've worked hard." After he finished his speech, all students stood up clapping and shouting.

"Thank you teach!"

"You are the best!"

"Thank you for putting up with us!"

Mr. Han started tearing up, but we stopped him by getting up to him to take pictures as a whole class. Seojun got behind me, as Jukyung and Sua stood on my sides. After a lot of shoots, Mr. Han told us that we are dismissed. And some female students, started tearing up at that.

"Can you believe it? We are actually done..." Sua says to me and Jukyung, as we walked out of classroom, only to see hall full of parents and friends with bouquets with flowers.

"Sua!" Her family called her and slowly one by one went to their parents and friends, leaving me alone. Chaerin looked at her happy friends, making her feel kind of sad that no one is there for her. She slowly starts walking before she heard a voice.

"Hwang Chaerin!" Manly familiar shout was heard through the hall and it made her turn around to see her boyfriend along with his family walking up to her.

"Unnie! We got this for you! Seojun oppa told us that you like this flowers and chocolate!" Gowoon smiles at me and my eyes widened at her. She places a huge bouquet of blue roses and white roses in my hands along with huge chocolate.

"Why...?" I looked confused at Seojun, who just pointed at his mother. She turns to his mother, before woman hugged her tightly.

"I knew that you were going to be alone. But Chaerin, you have now us. We are your family now, right Seojun-ah?" Mrs. Han says, separating from a hug, looking at Seojun.

"Of course." Both of them looked each other in the eyes making Chaerin's heart beat faster than usual.

"Mom thank you so much. You don't know how much it means to me." Chaerin smiles at older female, surprising everyone with what she said. Gowoon and Mrs. Han quickly hugged her again, swaying back and forth. The sight in front of Han Seojun warmed his heart. He smiles softly at the three most important women in his life.

"Let's take a photo of you two!" Gowoon pushes Seojun next to Chaerin and his mother moved away.

Gowoon pulls her phone out as Seojun placed his right arm around my waist pulling me closer to his side.

"Smile!" Gowoon says cheerfully, making me smile softly at the camera.

"Now another pose!"

Seojun took that as cue to place his lips on my left cheek, making blush creeping on my face. Gowoon quickly clicked a few times, making me even more flustered.

But then, I turned on my heel and hugged Seojun burying my head in his chest. Seojun quickly recovered from surprise and placed his arms around me, placing his head on the top of mine. Clicks were heard and we separated looking in each others eyes.

"Please sent these to me." I turn to Gowoon, making the girl nod, before starting to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Seojun asks matching my confused expression. Both female chuckled.

" We are going we have some urgent matters to finish." Mrs. Han says and after a few seconds they were already gone, leaving me and Seojun alone.

"You were about to cry, weren't you, babygirl?" Seojun looks down at me, teasingly. His lips curved into slight smirk, making me scoff. My feet moved a few steps from him.

"No, I wasn't. "  I denied, looking away.

"Ah...don't deny it! I saw it in your eyes!" Seojun continues with a smirk on his face, making me slowly walk away.

"Oh look! There's Jukyung! Let's take a photo with her!"

"Don't avoid me!" Seojun teased, walking after his girlfriend. He loves to irritate her sometimes. It was so attractive to him when she looks at him with the fire in her eyes or when she gets competitive.

But then, everything she does is attractive and beautiful to him.

"Those are your words not my!" Chaerin shouts back, not looking back.

"Oh there's old married couple...Are you arguing again?" Yoo Taehoon says, laughing at couple. Chaerin rolls her eyes.

"Seojun is again getting on my nerves." She comments, making Sua and Taehoon laugh. Seojun walks up to them, shaking his head.

"It's not my fault that she can't accept the truth."

"Han Seojun for f-" But before she could finish, Jukyung stepped between the two, making Chaerin raise her eyebrow.

"Are you again arguing about how pizza is the best cut in squares?" Jukyung asks us.

"Or about how chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla one?" Sua adds.

"I still stand that chocolate one is better." Chaerin says, pouting.

"Or that pizza is better than a hamburger?" Taehoon adds again. Seojun looks at Chaerin and they started laughing. Trio looked at them confused.

"Don't blame me, love made me crazy~" Sua quietly sings, making Jukyung and Taehoon nod in agreement.

"Anyways guys let's take all together one picture." Chaerin suggests.

"Great idea! Chorong! Come here!" Sua squeals excitedly, calling a boy over. She just gave her phone to Chorong as they all posed.

"Say cheese."

                       "Cheese!"

80,569 likes
itschaerin: Gbye highschool

barbie_joo_: So pretty!😍

taehoon1234: is it real that i actually know you???

therealstraykids: We are your biggest fans😁 #🐺

han.sj: The most beautiful girl❤️

...18,124 comments more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Long time no see and I'm so sorry for that :(

I was busy with acceptance exams for Music academy and luckily I've passed!♡

I really hope that you've liked this chapter and please tell me your opinion about it 🙏🏻❤️

Story is slowly reaching the end and I've thought about something...would you like some sequence and second part of the book based on the rest of webtoon...?

Thank you for staying and being patient with me! And thank you for reading this book♡

I love you all so much❤️

Stay healthy and happy,

Urpinkbae💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 9.9K 35
š™„'š™¢ š™£š™¤š™© š™œš™¤š™žš™£š™œ š™©š™¤ š™—š™š š™š™šš™§š™š š™¢š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™”š™¤š™£š™œš™šš™§. š™Žš™¤, š™¬š™š š™§š™šš™–š™”š™”š™® š™Øš™š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™š™£'š™© š™›š™–š™”š™” š™žš™£ š™”š™¤š™«š™š. * * * * I do no...
43.5K 1.5K 35
[ š‡š€š š’š„šŽš‰š”š š± šŽš‚ ] āš˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜Ŗ, š˜øš˜¦ š˜øš˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜­š˜¢š˜¶š˜Øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜°š˜Øš˜¦š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³; š˜Ŗ'š˜® š˜¢š˜§š˜³š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶'š˜­š˜­ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜“š˜¢š˜±ļæ½...
4.6K 260 16
Another fan fiction inspired by kdrama True Beauty. Events take place after the last episode of the drama. Focusing on my favorite characters (Han Se...
143K 4.5K 46
Chae-Rin came back to Saebom High School after running away from her problem. She meet Suho and Seo-Joon again. But what happen when things change dr...