ɪꜰ ᴡᴀʟʟꜱ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ || 𝐅𝟒 �...

By SickOfSoul

F4 Thailand Thyme X OC ---texting fanfiction--- In which Thyme Paramaanantra accidentally texts Park Jia and... More

zero
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven

two

2.1K 82 36
By SickOfSoul

chapter two:

"According to google you're dating Kavin"
———

Jia was abruptly awaken by the sound of her alarm blaring throughout her apartment. She let out a groan and pulled her duvet over her head to try to drown out the annoying sound. Naturally, the covers weren't as sound proof as she had hoped. She reluctantly sat up and reached over to her bedside table to turn off the alarm from her phone. Jia let out a yawn as she unplugged her iPhone and scrolled through her notifications. Much to her surprise, the stranger from yesterday had sent her a handful of texts during the night.

She was still confused as to why either of them decided to keep talking to each other but nevertheless their texts continued. Jia laid back down in the comfort of her silk sheets after realising that it was Saturday, meaning she had no reason to get out of bed just yet. Funnily enough, Jia vowed that she would be "productive" and wake up early everyday for her new years resolution. It wasn't exactly going as well as she hoped. In fact, her alarm was set for one in the afternoon and was actually her reminder to eat lunch.

Another yawn escaped her mouth as she opened the text messages between her and Thyme.

ok
ok

wait if ur Korean how do u
know Thai?

why haven't you responded
to me?

it's been three hours

Jia

Jiaaaaaaa

did u leave me on open??

WTF

J

I

A

I was asleep

asshole

she's alive!!

and btw

i know Thai because some people
speak it at my work

my pronunciation sucks though

you work?

yep

why?

where?

who would hire you

i've never wanted to hit you more

I work at an entertainment company

some people come from Thailand and
can't speak korean so i ended up
learning Thai to speak with them :)

that's actually kind of nice

wow

fuck you

why do you sound so surprised by
the fact that i'm nice

how did the spider situation go?

did Kavin come to the rescue?

of course!

Kavin is a loyal friend

so are MJ and Ren

they would never let me die to a spider!

According to google you're dating Kavin

wHAT

IM NOT

what's this then?

idk about you but that seems
very couple-like to me~

WHAT

WHO DID TAHT

IT HAS TO BE PHOTOSHOP

google doesn't lie

THAT IS SO NOT RRUE

IM GONNA GOOGLE U

thyme...

sweetie

there's nothing in that huge head
of yours, is there?

normal people can't just be found
on google

idiot

wait

that's not fair

how come u get to know what
I look like and i can't find who
u r?

>:(

sucks to suck

send me a pic of u

no

please?

you've already been graced with my presence cant you just send me a pic?

who knows, maybe we'll fall in love and have one of those relationships like they show on wattpad

huh?

on what now?

nothing...

SEND

A

PIC

>:[

NO!

WHY NOT

How about I do something else?

???

incoming call from: Jia (korean)

Thyme panicked when he saw that Jia was calling him. So much so that his phone fell out of his hands and smacked on the concrete floor in the courtyard of Köcher High school. Thyme didn't hesitate to quickly bend down and pick up his phone. Immediately he pressed accept and muttered out a flustered hello.

"Isn't this better than a photo, spider boy?"

Thyme chuckled, "What am I? A knock off super hero?," his smile dramatically turned into a fake angry expression, "I still want to know what you look like Jia!". Kavin, MJ, and Ren — who were walking alongside Thyme — watched as their best friend suddenly turned into a docile creature. "Is he talking to a girl?," Kavin whisper-yelled to the other two. Ren didn't seem as interested in the scene in the slightest. MJ on the other hand widened his eyes at the mention of a possibility that Thyme was making contact with a girl. "He has to be... But come on, when has he ever spoken to a girl before?," MJ responded. The boy they spoke of payed no attention to his friends and continued speaking into his phone, "did you just wake up?"

"Yeah. But it's Saturday so I get to lounge around and do nothing for a while. What are you doing?"

"That's good," he responded as walked to the cafeteria building, "I'm about to have lunch with my friends. Want to say hi?"

"Of course, I need more human interactions anyways. Is your boyfriend Kavin there?"

"Shut up Jia, don't say anything incriminating," he placed her on speaker and gestured for the other F4 members to huddle around — which they did, "say Hi, you're on speaker."

"Hello!"

Kavin and MJ's eyes went wide. They couldn't believe it, Thyme was actually speaking to a girl for once. "Hi," Ren greeted without much thought. "Hey I'm Mj." "And I'm Kavin."

"Kavin? Just the person I was speaking about earlier. Did you know that according to google—"

Jia was cut off by Thyme taking her off of speaker mode, "I think that's enough human interaction for today," he told her as he and his friends walked into the cafeteria building.

"Boo you whore," Jia said with a pout. She heard the sound of a metal tin hit the floor and a commotion erupted on the other side of the phone, "Thyme? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, hey I have to go, some idiot just spilt their entire fucking lunch on my shoes. I'll text you later."

Jia erupted in laughter, "I cant believe you have to walk in soggy shoes now!," she giggled, "bye! talk to you later!"

———a/n

I'm actually enjoying writing these text messages lol

cat pic: >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
352K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...