𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑹 • γ€Œ 𝑲𝑡𝒀 𝑿...

By starrysnite

β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π™’π™π™šπ™§π™š.. π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™‘π™‘ 𝙖𝙒 𝙄? ❞ βˆ˜β‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§β‚Šβˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
DΓ©jΓ  VuοΏΌ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Eli Having No Sense Of Direction

1.2K 85 44
By starrysnite

DAAYUUUMM CHAPTER 60 ALREADY

WARNING : Swearing , Blood , Slight Red Light District Spoilers

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You hadn't realized how exhausted you were, because once you passed out, you were unconscious for god knows how long.

Although, as you began to partially wake up, you felt as if someone were carrying you, and whoever it was, absolutely sucked at giving piggy back rides.

You tried to fall back asleep, because honestly, you weren't in the mood to talk to anyone whatsoever. The mission had already been way too draining as it was.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!"

"YOUR DUMB OWL GOT US LOST! GREAT JOB! HOW ARE WE GONNA GET BACK NOW?! AAAHHHH!!"

"SHUT UP!! MR. OWL'S TRYING HIS BEST, OKAY?! HE'S DOING A MUCH BETTER JOB THAN YOUR USELESS SPARROW!!"

"DON'T YOU DARE DRAG CHUNTARO INTO THIS!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! WHERE'S (Y/N)-CHANS CROW?? MAYBE IT CAN LEAD US BACK BECAUSE YOU'RE SO INCAPABLE!!"

"What the hell is her crows name again?? Isn't it Ballet or something??"

Eli cleared his throat dramatically, before screaming at the top of his lungs, "BALLLLEEETTT!! BALLET COME HERE!! WHEREEE ARREEE YOOUU?!"

"THATS NOT HER CROWS NAME, DUMBASS!!"

"WHAT IS IT THEN?!"

An awkward moment of silence ensued.

"..I FORGOT, OKAY?! BUT IT'S MOST DEFINITELY NOT BALLET!"

Yeah, it would be impossible to fall back asleep.

You forced yourself to crack open your eyes, before shifting your body more comfortably, "Will you guys shut up?! I'm trying to sleep! Goddamn!" Zenitsu snapped his head towards you, "(Y/N)-CHAANN!! YOU'RE AWAAAKKEEE!!"

Eli, who turned out to be the one carrying you, sighed out of relief, "Finally! You're awake! Now, get the fuck off my back! You're weighing me down!!" You tightened your wrap around Eli's shoulders, "Fuck no! I feel like shit! I'm not walking back to the Estate!"

You looked around expectantly, "First of all, where's Hoshi? Second of all, how long until we get back? Eli's back is extremely uncomfortable!"

Eli groaned in annoyance, "THEN GET OFF OF IT!" Zenitsu pointed to his shoulder, where a sleeping Chuntaro and Hoshi laid.

He then faked a cough into his fist, "Well, Mr. Moron over here and his useless, 0 iq owl got us lost! So actually, we don't know how long it'll take to get back!" You burst into a small fit of laughter, "OF COURSE HE DID!! PFFT-"

Eli snapped at the both of you, "WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP?! FIRST OF ALL (Y/N), YOU'VE BEEN OFF IN LA LA LAND THIS WHOLE TIME, SO DON'T EVEN START!! AND ZENITSU, YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN!!"

You tugged a tuft of Eli's hair, "Be quiet! I saved your life, bitch! Maybe we should've left your ungrateful ass to die!" Eli snorted, "As much as you say that, all three of us know you wouldn't! Man, you were full blown sobbing when I woke up!"

You tugged his hair harder, "Shut up!" You then paused, "Hold up, did anyone grab my hairpin?? It fell out mid battle.." Zenitsu nodded, pulling it out of his pocket, "Of course I grabbed it, (Y/N)-chan!" He then switched his tone once he looked at Eli, "This idiot was too busy raiding the buffet! Even after most of the food got destroyed!"

Eli rolled his eyes, "Well, ex-cuuusseee me for wanting to eat after dying! I was craving rich people food!"

You sighed exasperatedly, "Of course you were. Now, how the fuck are we gonna get back!? How long have you both been walking for?!" Eli and Zenitsu both glanced at eachother nervously, before they both looked back at you, "About 7 hours.. maybe..?"

You mentally facepalmed, "Seriously?! It only took about 4-5 hours to get to the mission!" You groaned, before bringing your fingers to your mouth and whistling for Yue.

Not long after, a familiar figure of Yue came flying down from the sky, landing right on Zenitsus head. Zenitsu began to whine, attempting to swat Yue off of his head, "Get off! You're digging your claws into my scalp! OW!!"

Yue then flew over to you, nuzzling your cheek with her beak, "Caw!! You're okay!! Caw!!" You cooed at your feathery companion, "Aww, were you worried about me?" Eli cleared his throat, "Enough lovey-dovey shit, just tell Ballet to lead us home!"

You raised a brow, "Who the fuck is Ballet??"

Eli spluttered, "It's your crow's name! ...Right?"

You furrowed your brows, "Wh- NO! Her name is Yue! Where the fuck did you get Ballet?!" Zenitsu pumped his fists into the air triumphantly, "I KNEW IT! BUT HUGH OVER HERE WAS TOO BUSY TRYING TO PROVE HE WAS RIGHT!! AHA!!"

You turned your head towards Yue, "Yue, can you lead us back to the Butterfly Estate? We're sorta lost.." Yue nodded her head, before flying in front of the three of you, "CAW!! FOLLOW YOURS TRULY!! CAAW!!"

After making your ways back to the Butterfly Estate for about another 7 hours, the three of you had finally reached it. The sun had started to set, painting the sky with a various array of soft palettes of colors.

Eli sighed in relief before dropping you off of his back, rolling his shoulders in the process, "Finally! My back is so fucking sore! (Y/N), I'm never carrying you on my back ever again!"

You rolled your eyes while nudging him playfully, "Oh, suck it up! You always brag about how strong you are, yet you can't carry me on your back? Poser!"

Hoshi, who was finally awake, scurried up your body, before settling herself on the top of your head. You reached a hand up, gently petting her on the head with your index finger.

Zenitsu practically skipped to the doors, "WE'RE BACK!! AHHH!! WE'RE BAAAACCKKK!! WE MADE IT BACK ALIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEE!!" He burst through the doors of the estate, before bumping into a figure, making him fall on hit butt.

He rubbed his aching butt, "HEY, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! I JUST GOT BACK FROM A MISSION AND ALMOST DI- EEK! S-S-SHINOBU!!" He jumped onto his feet, bowing repeatedly, "SHINOBU!! AH! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE MY CARELESSNESS!!"

Both you and Eli desperately tried to stifle your laughter at Zenitsus antics, watching as he sprinted inside. Shinobu looked back confusedly, "Oh my! Somebody is quite jittery.."

She turned back to the two of you, "I came to welcome the both of you back! How did the mission go?" You and Eli sent eachother side glances, before the both of you answered simultaneously.

"It uh.. went good..?"

"I die- I mean, it went pretty good!"

Shinobu blinked owlishly, "What did you say, Hugh?" Eli perked up, "Wha- Oh, I just said it went pretty good.." Shinobu nodded her head hesitantly, "Okay.. that's good!" She then turned her head towards you, "Did anything happen blood-wise?"

You fiddled with your fingers while sweatdropping, "Ah, hm.. not that I know of-"

Eli butt in, "She did some crazy shit! There were stars swirling around the three of us, then suddenly we were all healed! It was so fucking weird, but then she started bleeding from her eyes and ears.. then she forced me to carry her unconscious ass the whole way home!"

You forced a smile through gritted teeth, "..Y-Yeah.. I did..! Thanks for.. pointing that out.. Eli.."

Eli rolled his eyes, "Yeah, you better be thankful. I had to haul your ass for a full 14 hours!"

Shinobu raised a brow, "Hm, is that so?" You reluctantly nodded, still gritting your teeth, "Y-Yep.. but, I didn't do it intentionally! So.."

Shinobu placed her hands on your hips, "(Y/N), why don't you come with me? Hugh, you can make your way back to the room with Zenitsu. Inosuke and Sōta are out on a mission of their own, and Tanjirou is visiting a friend."

With that, she walked back into the estate, leaving the two of you in the dust.

Once she was out of sight, you chopped Eli on the head, "You fucking idiot! You weren't supposed to tell her!! Now she'll force me to rest! And I won't be able to go on missions!!"

Eli raised a brow, "You need to rest, moron! I know exactly what you were tryna do! But seriously, you gotta look out for yourself!"

You stuck your tongue out, "You hypocrite! You just got resurrected from the dead, you should be doing the exact same thing!" Eli raised his hands defensively, "Hey, hey.. at least I feel normal! You're the one who told me you felt like shit!"

You handed Hoshi off to Eli, before marching into the estate, "Fine! Have it your way! If she forces me to rest, so help me god- I'll beat your sorry ass!"

As you made your way to Shinobus office, you couldn't help but let your mind wander.

If Tanjirou is out visiting a 'friend'.. does that mean he's visiting Senjuro at Rengoku's estate? That's good.. he'll be able to get Rengokus hilt.

But then that means.. sometime tomorrow morning or afternoon.. the Red Light District arc starts.

I can't skip that mission! No matter what the hell happens! I gotta make sure Uzui doesn't lose his arm and shit!

Once you reached Shinobus office, you didn't even bother to knock on the door. This time, you simply walked in, "Wassup, doc? Have ya missed me?"

Only, Shinobu wasn't in her office. Instead, Kanao merely stood near her desk awkwardly with a smile plastered onto her face. You immediately perked up upon seeing your raven haired friend, "AH! KANAAOOO!!"

You ran up to her with a smile, "WAAH I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK IN SO LONNNGGG!! BETWEEN EVERYTHING THAT'S BEEN HAPPENING, I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIMMEEE!!"

You took your hairpin, which had been in your pocket, and began to put it into your (h/l), (h/c) hair, "Y'know, once I finally get a breather we need to hangout and do something! Maybe get something to eat.. or oh, oh! We can pull some pranks on some people!!"

Kanao pulled out her signature coin, before abruptly stopping her movements. She reluctantly lowered her hand that held the coin, before sending you an even wider smile.

Her voice was soft as she spoke, "..I've been good lately. I'm glad that you've been staying somewhat safe lately, and I'm happy to see you're doing well..!"

She fiddled with her fingers, her face becoming slightly tinted with a light pink, "Once you have a chance.. I'd love to hang out with you, (Y/N).."

A wide grin grew on your face as you chirped happily to Kanao, "It's a deal! I'm gonna have to do some brainstorming.. it's gonna be perfect!" You then added on afterwards, enveloping your hands in hers, "I'm happy to see that you made your own decision! You followed your heart this time, Kanao!"

You then began to ramble on about your previous mission, making dramatic hand gestures and random sound effects. Kanao nodded along frantically, intrigued in your adventure.

After a few minutes, Shinobu walked into the room, "Sorry, (Y/N)! I got hung up with other quick tasks.." She trailed off, before noticing Kanao was in the room, "Ah, Kanao! Did you need something?"

Kanao eyed her coin in her hand, slightly biting her lip. She then averted her gaze to you, to which you sent her an enthusiastic thumbs up.

She softly answered Shinobu, "It's nothing too urgent. I'll wait outside, and come in once you and (Y/N) are done." Shinobu slightly widened her eyes, before softening them once more, "It won't be too long, Kanao! I promise not to keep you waiting so long!"

You waved goodbye to Kanao as she walked out of the room, to which she returned the friendly gesture.

Once she left the room, Shinobu spoke up, "I'm glad to see how Kanao is so friendly with you! I also noticed how she's been using her coin much less than before, so thank you for helping her and being her friend!"

You gently smiled, "No need to thank me! I love talking to Kanao, and I really wanna find the time to hangout with her soon!"

Shinobu sent you a smile, before sitting down in her chair, "Moving on, would you care to explain what happened at the mission? And explain on how you wanted to lie to me earlier?"

You swallowed nervously as you began to fidget with your slightly tattered up dress, "I didn't mean to lie! Er- okay, well I sorta meant to..? I don't really know how it all happened.. that part wasn't a lie."

You ran a hand through your hair, "I just didn't want you or Aoi to make me rest.. because I still want to go on missions."

Shinobu then chimed in, "Well, how are you feeling? Please be honest with me."

You inhaled sharply, "I mean.. not too great.. BUT, before my eyes and ears started to bleed, I felt pretty good! Besides, I'll be feeling as good as new in a few hours, I'm sure of it!"

Shinobu lightly sighed, "Did you know what could have possibly triggered it? Did anything happen in the midst of the battle?"

You abruptly stopped moving all together, remembering the events of the mission.

Eli's limp, bloody body hitting the marble floor.

Distant screaming.

Katsus burnt body, with his blood splattered everywhere.

You began to frantically blink before you quickly regained your composure, "Well.. erm- the demon severely injured Eli. It wasn't anything lethal.. but I guess it made me emotional..?"

Thank me later, Eli.

Shinobu raised her brows, "I see. Well, you were right when you said that I'd make you take a brief resting session. Nothing too long, only about a week and a half. I'll inform Aoi about it as well."

Your heart slightly dropped.

You began to try and convince Shinobu, "But, Shinobu! I swear, in a couple of hours I'll feel as good as new! Look, on the mission, I broke at least two bones, but after the whole star healing thingamajig, everything was fully healed!"

Your tone became desperate, "You can't make me rest if I'll feel better soo-" Shinobu intercepted you, "(Y/N), I'm not changing my answer. You cannot convince me otherwise."

"But-"

Shinobu let out an exasperated sigh, "No buts. I'm sorry you don't like my answer, but there's nothing I can do about it."

She stood back up, "You should head back now. Get some rest. I'll check in with you in a week or so, and maybe run some blood tests while I'm at it."

You gave up on attempting to convince her, finally turning around to leave. You coldly replied to her, "Bye. See you soon, I guess." With that, you left her office.

On the way out, you waved goodbye to Kanao, giving her a weak smile, "Cya, Kanao. Let's talk soon, 'kay?" Kanao slightly furrowed her brows, yet returned the wave, "Yeah, let's.. Good night, (Y/N)."

As you headed back to the room, you let out a small sigh.

You were going to go on that mission, no matter what Shinobu said. There were too many lives on the line, and you refused to sit back and 'rest' while your friends suffered.

Not when you could change their fates.

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Word Count: 2594

slipped in some kanao screen time 😈

i love her sm u all don't even know.
kanao fan club tbh

see ya in the next update !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
538K 19.5K 79
(y/n)(l/n) is a normal girl who spends most her days watching anime or reading manga and fanfics. She just realized that Kimetsu no yaiba (Demon Slay...
5.9K 114 27
// Honestly, I finished the manga and I'm trying to remember things as I go so I'm sorry peeps. \\ Rengoku has a past that you are fairly aware of si...
196K 6K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...