Love Maze | BTS Poly

Av emmiouija

"If we are together, then even this endless maze is paradise." *** Lost in life and needing a change of pace... Mer

Strangers and Cigarettes
Silly Straw
Just Friends
Three Is Never a Crowd
Let Me Know
Coming Clean
The Truth Untold
Just Dance
Just Dance Part 2
Good Girl
Catching Clouds
Belts and Butterflies
Whiskey Sour
Bring it ON
Cherry Bomb
Daydream
First Love
New Beginnings
Euphoria
Boy with Luv
Just Desserts
Kiss Me Thru the Phone
Born Singer
Pretty Boy
Come Back Home
Ma City
Full House
As Our Lives Change
This Is Us Colliding
First Time He Kissed a Boy
Somewhere Only We Know
You'll Always Have Me
Bustling Sounds and the Deafening Quiet
For You, I'd Bleed Myself Dry
Can We Kiss Forever?
Piece of Peace
Pretty in Pink
The Story We Paint
Challenge Accepted
Party-Worthy
Strange Encounters
Just One Day
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Endlessly
Take the Plunge
8TEEN
Blue and Grey
Stay
Look Here
Paradise
Telepathy
All Night
Lie
Fair Trade
Bad Romance
Mikrokosmos
Stigma
Miss Right
We are Bulletproof
Don't Leave Me
House of Cards
Run
Life Goes On
Give It to Me
Film Out
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to My Room
Am I Wrong
Dear My Friend
What If...
Jamais Vu
Somebody

Sea

3K 126 16
Av emmiouija

POV is third person.

"I wish Hobi hyung would grab me like he did Audaire," Jimin sighs, flopping down next to Taehyung on the bed. "What was it like?"

"Hm?"

"Fucking Hobi hyung."

Taehyung shakes his head. "We didn't fuck."

"You get what I mean."

He shrugs. "It was good."

"Just good?"

"I came really hard. Is that what you want me to say?" Taehyung chuckles.

"Yes," states Jimin. "Ugh, when is it my turn to have that?"

"Namjoon hyung literally fucked you against a wall."

"But I want more though."

"Kook was right. You are needy."

Jimin flashes a cheeky grin. "That's why you two are taking care of me tonight."

"You're spoiled."

"I know," he giggles. "Where is Kookie, anyway?"

"Killing a spider in Anna's bathtub."

As if on cue, Jungkook walks into Taehyung's room, a slipper in hand. "I got it."

"Mission accomplished?" asks Taehyung.

"Mission accomplished."

"Yay! Now come love me," Jimin demands, stretching his arms out towards Jungkook.

The youngest member throws the shoe onto the floor and approaches Jimin. He then presses a kiss to his forehead. "Patience, Hyung."

He rolls his eyes. "I've been patient all night."

"And being sassy won't make us go any quicker."

"Ooo, you just got scolded by the maknae," Taehyung cackles.

Jimin points his finger at Jungkook. "Yeah, you can't do that."

Jungkook bites it in response.

"Ow!" he shouts. "You're a bitch."

He laughs sadistically. "I am, aren't I?"

"That's it. You're banished."

"Banished, huh?"

Jimin nods. "Mhm."

Without warning, Jungkook forces him onto his back and cages Jimin inside his arms, straddling his waist. "Are you sure about that?"

"Y-Yes," he stutters nervously.

"Funny. Your body says otherwise," Jungkook simpers, rutting his hips forward on Jimin's growing erection.

He releases a small whimper. "Don't do that."

"Why?" Jungkook repeats his previous action. "This is exactly what you wanted, right?"

"I, uh..."

"Awe, Kook. He's speechless," Taehyung comments. "How cute."

Jungkook goes to get off of him. "Fine, I can leave-"

Jimin suddenly balls Jungkook's t-shirt in his fists, making him stay where he is. "Just shut up and kiss me."

He obeys, placing his lips on Jimin's. The latter doesn't let up on Jungkook's shirt even as his tongue slips into his mouth. The maknae then begins to press open-mouthed kisses to his neck, but Taehyung doesn't allow him to do this for long. He threads his fingers in Jungkook's hair, giving the shaggy black locks a gentle tug. Taehyung draws him backward until Jungkook is staring into his eyes as he towers over him. He smirks before colliding their lips in a heated kiss.

"You can't let him have all the fun," he says after pulling away.

Jungkook tries to nod, but because of Taehyung's grip on him, he's unable to. He feels Jimin toying with the waistband of his pants. His pants are then suddenly jerked down and his cock springs free. Taehyung tugs at his hair a bit more, a smile cropping up as he watches Jimin take Jungkook's length into his mouth. An unrestrained moan escapes him.

He figured he was going to be in control tonight, however, Taehyung and Jimin are proving otherwise. To take back the reins, Jungkook manages to wiggle out of Taehyung's grasp. Once he's let go, Jungkook rests his hand on the top of Jimin's head and gags him on his dick. Jimin only sputters for a moment before his throat relaxes and he stops choking.

No one can suck Jungkook off quite like Jimin. The youngest believes he's unbeatable when it comes to it. Jungkook wishes he'd do this every night for him. He sure would sleep better if he did.

Jimin allows Jungkook to fuck his throat. Tears well in his eyes and his jaw grows sore from keeping his mouth open for so long. He continually breathes through his nose to prevent gagging like he did earlier.

Abruptly, Jungkook removes himself from Jimin's mouth. He felt he was close and didn't want to come too soon into their night together. Jungkook tucks his cock back into his pants. He then tenderly wipes Jimin's tears away before reaching for a glass of water sitting on the bedside table. He passes it to Jimin who takes a few big gulps.

Jungkook strokes his hair while he drinks the water. "Are you okay to go on?"

Jimin bobs his head.

"Was I too rough?"

This time, he shakes his head no. "I like when you're rough with me."

Jungkook smiles and Jimin gives the glass back to him. He returns it to the nightstand, inquiring to Taehyung, "Did you bring lube? I still haven't bought my own."

Taehyung digs in his carry-on bag and reveals a travel-sized bottle of the needed item. "Since you haven't bought any yet, I get to fuck him first."

Jungkook huffs, a bit irritated, but giving in nonetheless. "That's fair, I suppose."

He flashes a smug grin. "Without a fight? Wow, I'm impressed."

"I'm feeling generous," Jungkook shrugs.

Jimin strokes Jungkook's inner thigh. "I can suck you off again while you wait your turn if you'd like."

He moves Jimin's hand onto his painfully hard cock, amorously rubbing it through the fabric of his pants. His lips ghost over Jimin's. "I think you can tell how much I'd like it."

With a pointed tongue, Jimin slowly licks up the center of Jungkook's bottom and top lip. Jungkook squeezes the hand that still rests on his crotch, and Jimin can feel Jungkook's cock twitch from his exploit.

When Jimin goes to replicate his previous act, Jungkook catches his tongue before he even gets the chance. Jungkook can taste the wine from earlier in the night as he sucks on the slick muscle.

Taehyung observes the two through hooded lids, incredibly aroused by the sight. Little displays such as this one can sometimes excite the man more than full-on sex. He begins to jerk himself off, so sensitive to his own touch. Delicate whimpers leave his mouth.

"Couldn't hold back, hm?" Jungkook chuckles as Jimin peppers kisses along his jawline.

"Fuck you," Taehyung jests, heaving out another moan.

Jimin gets on all fours and crawls over to lick a single fat stripe up Taehyung's shaft. It's evident he desires Jimin to keep going, but he doesn't. Instead, he mentions he has an idea.

"And what's that?" Taehyung wants to know.

"You let Jungkookie fuck you while you fuck me."

Jungkook smirks. "I like the way you think, Hyung."

"How 'bout it, Tae?" Jimin raises his eyebrows. Taehyung looks off in thought. Sensing he's unsure, Jimin says something to help him decide. "It'll feel so good. For all of us. Trust me."

Finally, after a little consideration, Taehyung agrees. "Okay."

Jimin kisses his cheek.

"But just go slow," he requests to Jungkook. "I've only been fingered and I don't wanna be in pain."

"Don't worry, Hyung. I'll go slow and use lots of lube."

The men assist one another in undressing. After he's completely bare, Jimin lies on his back, his head resting on the downy pillow. His knees are up and his legs are spread, eager to be fucked by his same-aged lover. This thirst is made even more apparent when Jimin informs Taehyung that he doesn't need to be prepped. Taehyung can get straight to the point.

"I'll probably need to be prepped though," Taehyung laughs nervously.

"Here, switch me spots," says Jimin, offering Taehyung the nice pillow to relax on. Although he desperately craves to be fucked right now, he wants Taehyung to feel calm and content. That's more important.

He allows Jungkook to prep him. It takes about twenty minutes for him to get four fingers comfortably inside of Taehyung. Soon enough, he announces he's ready and Jimin quickly reclaims his location on the bed.

Taehyung applies a generous amount of lube to his shaft and Jungkook follows suit. The latter decides to let Taehyung get started with Jimin before he buries his aching cock in him.

Gripping Jimin's knees, Taehyung fills his tight hole with his cock. It's a different sensation fucking a man compared to a woman. That statement may seem obvious to most, but for Taehyung, he didn't know what to expect. However, what is the same in his mind is that it's just as intimate. Man or woman, it doesn't matter. There's still that deep connection and that feeling of giving and receiving love that people only share when they're in a moment like this.

From behind, Jungkook places his hands on Taehyung's hips, a simple gesture to ask if he's ready for him. Jungkook presses his chest flush to his back. His skin is damp from exertion and the humidity that lingers in the Jeju air. He rests his cheek on Taehyung's shoulder and holds him there for a few beats of the heart. Jungkook likes how soft he feels beneath his touch, and the woody scent of his Paco Rabanne cologne intoxicates him to his core.

He removes his right hand from Taehyung's hip to grasp his length. Jungkook lines himself up to his hole and gently pushes his cock inside of Taehyung. A hiss is sucked through the youngest's teeth. Taehyung's face twists in mild discomfort as Jungkook plunges deeper.

To distract from the sting, Jimin does the work for him. He props up on his elbows, and with the help of digging the balls of his heels into the bed, begins to rock back and forth. Soon, Taehyung's face starts to return to normal.

Eventually, Jungkook is all the way inside of him. He pumps in and out of Taehyung at a languid pace, not wanting to overwhelm him. With Jimin still doing what he was, and with Jungkook hitting his prostate with near accuracy, Taehyung's mouth falls open in bliss. A mantra of obscenities escapes his lips.

The fog clouding his thoughts begins to clear. Taehyung comes back to reality and is able to relieve Jimin of his extra effort. The men ultimately become in sync with their thrusts. It wasn't on purpose. It just happened. Like their souls were one and the same.

Jimin takes hold of his own length, leisurely stroking himself. He loves the way it feels when both his prostate and his cock are getting the attention they need. This must be how Taehyung feels too, Jimin imagines. What a lucky man.

Sweat beads on Jimin's forehead as his climax approaches. His abdomen coils with tension and his head presses firmly into the pillow. Seconds later, Jimin comes onto his stomach. The look of delight plastered across his face mixed with the immense, euphoric sensations sends Taehyung over the edge too. He swiftly pulls out of him, painting Jimin's stomach more white than it already was. The melding of their cum excites Taehyung in ways he can't describe.

Jungkook has yet to finish, though he senses he's close. He forces Taehyung onto his hands and knees in order to fuck him deeper. Though Taehyung isn't sure if he can handle the overstimulation. He also can't decide if it's pain or pleasure he's experiencing. He determines it's the latter when his cock hardens for a second time. Perhaps he somewhat enjoys the pain part too.

Jimin passionately kisses his same-aged lover. As Jungkook pounds his hole with more power, Taehyung moans loudly into Jimin's mouth. This brings a smile to his handsome features. He loves seeing Taehyung filled with such ecstasy.

One final thrust causes Jungkook to spew inside of him. The feeling of his warm cum spilling into his ass prompts another orgasm for Taehyung. Immediately after, he collapses on the bed. His breaths are heavy, shaky, even; yet he's grinning, meaning he's more than satisfied with what occurred.

Later on, the men get cleaned up before putting on a fresh pair of pajamas. Jungkook had planned on staying in his own room, but with all that Taehyung had undergone tonight, he felt that it was best if the three of them slept together.

Although Jimin prefers to sleep in the middle, he lets Taehyung have it. He cuddles up to him, his body feeling like home to Jimin.

Taehyung is his safe place.

***

Audaire's POV:

Me, Hoseok, and Yoongi only got about three hours of sleep. Since we were all up so late partying in our makeshift club, we made the executive decision to get a later start to our day. Our group leaves the house around noon to make the one-hour drive to Aewol.

When Jimin called the café to discuss renting the rooftop portion of it, the owner was overjoyed to learn BTS was going to be there. In the end, the proprietor closed the business to the public and we now have free rein of the entire place.

"Look at this view!" my sister exclaims as she gazes out the massive window.

"Just wait 'til we get on the roof," says Jimin. "It's beautiful up there."

We each order a drink and a small meal, and directly head to the top of the building. Namjoon and Jungkook combine a few of the tables so that we can all sit together. The eleven of us gather around the new, large table to begin eating our modest lunch.

My hair blows gently in the ocean breeze, and I breathe in the scent of the sea. The hot mid-day sun beams onto my skin. I know I will most likely burn, but I don't mind. I'm too content in this moment to care.

"See that thing in the water?" Yoongi queries, pointing to an enormous rock. "That's Dol Hareubang. It basically means 'stone grandpa' in Jeju dialect."

"And if you touch his nose, you'll get pregnant," Jungkook chimes in with a chuckle.

"Well, I'm staying far away from him then," announces Annalise. Her friends giggle at her words.

"He's the god of fertility and he's all over the island, so be careful," Taehyung chaffs.

She throws her hands up. "I'm screwed."

"Perks of being a lesbian," says Tess before sipping her iced coffee.

"But what if it's a Virgin Mary-type situation? Y'know, poof. You're pregnant. "

"Then we're all screwed."

***

"Hey," my sister begins after we've finished our lunch, "is it okay if we head down to the beach?"

"Yeah, go ahead!" I reply. "We'll meet y'all there in a few."

"Alright, see ya soon!" Annalise smiles. The girls then grab their beach bags filled with towels and sunscreen, and leave the members and me on the rooftop. Jimin and Jungkook are leaning over the railing together, speaking in dialect. It's true my Korean is still pretty poor, and when it comes to understanding satoori, it's absolutely abysmal.

I approach the two, and in my best Busan dialect, I ask, "Mwohano?"

The boys crack up, their shoulders shaking with mirth. Yoongi stands from his chair to give me a round of applause. I didn't think I had said it loud enough for the others to hear from the table, but I was wrong.

"Wa!" Yoongi cheers, still clapping. "Hanguko jalhae!"

I jokingly roll my eyes. "Okay, wise guy."

He flashes a self-approving smile and sits back down to continue chitchatting with the members. I give my attention to Jimin and Jungkook again.

"I thought your dialect was cute," Jimin compliments me.

"Hyung and I were just talking about making a trip home sometime soon," says Jungkook, answering my previous inquiry from when I came over to them.

Jimin hums. "We figured we'd go after Yoongi hyung's surgery."

I place my hand on his shoulder. "That's a great idea." I then shoot him a wink. He bites his bottom lip to conceal a grin, not wanting to make it obvious I was clued in on this plan the whole time. I turn my gaze to look out into the vast depth of the sea. "I'm jealous you guys got to grow up by the water."

"The lake in your town is nice too," Jungkook suggests.

I shake my head and laugh. "Not like this."

"I know. I just wanted to make you feel better."

"Thanks, Kook," I chuckle sarcastically.

He pats my back. "Hey, anytime."

I scoff and ignore his teasing. "I'm ready for a swim. How about you guys?" I pose the question to the whole group.

Taehyung practically jumps out of his seat. "Let's go!"

Namjoon grabs his hand to prevent him from going anywhere. "Jamkkanman."

He tilts his head in confusion and Namjoon gives him a look that says aren't you forgetting something?

"Ooohh," Taehyung realizes. "Right."

I lift an inquisitive brow. Namjoon then gestures to the chair I was sitting in earlier, telling me to have a seat. I do, and Jungkook and Jimin join me in their respective spots.

"You're making me nervous," I declare.

"No reason to be," Hoseok guarantees with his signature gorgeous smile.

Although his words are meant to alleviate me, I still squirm anxiously in my seat. Horrible thoughts begin to flood my mind. Are they breaking up with me? No, that can't be it. Our relationship has been great so far. At least it seems that way to me. Could they be going on tour for a long time and I can't come along? No, can't be that either. Yoongi has his procedure soon. They wouldn't tour without him. Plus, I work for them. I would've been informed about this. Do they want to add another woman to our relationship? Am I not enough?

"Earth to D."

I blink. "Hm?"

Jungkook appears concerned. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry," I apologize. "What's going on? Are you okay?"

"We're fine, Audaire," Namjoon reassures, amusement in his tone.

"More than fine," Jimin adds.

"We have something for you," states Yoongi. He nods towards Namjoon, signaling to him to show me what it is they have.

Namjoon gets to his feet and reaches into one of his pockets before putting his hands behind his back, hiding the object from me. I glance around at the members. Soft, sweet smiles adorn all of their pretty features.

"While you were with the girls Wednesday, we went to a street market in Suwon since we had the day off," Namjoon imparts. "There was a man there who made jewelry." He finally removes his hands from behind him, unveiling a sleek, maroon-colored box. Namjoon carefully lays it in my palm. "And we had him make a little something for you."

Butterflies flutter in my stomach, their wings flapping as rapidly as my heart rate. I open the box, forgetting how to breathe from the sheer excitement and curiosity. Inside is a shiny silver ring. The sun overhead beams off the metal. I pick it up to better observe every single millimeter.

I read the inner engraving. "Our Spring Day."

Tears start to brim the corners of my eyes. Mere seconds later, they're fully streaming down my face. I try to wipe them away, but it's fruitless. The dam has broken.

"G-Guys," I weep, "this is the most beautiful gift I've ever received. I don't even know where to begin to thank you."

"No thanks needed," says Taehyung.

"Just promise us one thing," Jungkook entreats. I look at him through teary eyes. He then gently takes the ring from me and places it on my finger. "Promise us your forever. Pass the winter's cold, until the spring day comes and the flowers bloom again. Promise us you'll be there through it all."

"The easiest promise I'll ever have to make," I manage to get out between sobs.

He intertwines our fingers, giving my hand a comforting squeeze. A few moments pass before they exhibit the bracelets the artisan had made for them too. I'm interested to know what they had engraved on them. Jimin slides his off to show me.

우리가 함께면 끝이 없는 미로조차 낙원.

If we are together, then even this endless maze is paradise.

"We were gonna get rings, but our lyrics were too long," Jimin giggles.

"I think they're perfect," I smile. The guys tell me a little more about their adventure in Suwon as well as the artisan who made our jewelry. He came from a poor family in the countryside and his parents didn't have the money to send him to school. The artisan's father made jewelry to support the family and that's where he learned to make it. He's been supporting his own family this way for the last sixty years. His life story adds another layer of meaning to the ring I will hold near and dear to my heart.

We sit and talk on the rooftop for another thirty minutes or so until we decide that we should head to the beach. The girls are probably wondering where we are. Jungkook and I follow behind the members, our fingers still locked together. I watch as their bracelets glint in the sunlight. It brings a small grin to my lips.

My ring is their promise to me, and the bracelets are their promises to each other.

[AN] I was feeling super sappy this chapter.

I wanna point out really quickly that this is just a promise ring, not an engagement ring :)

Make sure to follow me to stay up-to-date on this story and to get announcement notifications!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

12.4K 597 89
(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to navigate that with her dark past and histor...
223K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
72K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
1.4M 50K 122
You are the only daughter of Bang Si-Hyuk. Nobody knows of his one night stand that lead to you. You recently lost your mother. Upon her death bed yo...