Tokyo Revengers (FANFICTION)

By neverknewseven

it was when Y/N Hashibara got into an accident and suddenly went to a whole new world little did she know it... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

38

138 4 0
By neverknewseven

This is my second day. I'm still lying on the floor, and it's raining outside.

"Y/—n" I heard a whisper

My eyes fixated on the wall with the pouring raining, and it took me a while to notice that Senju had called my name.

"You're awake!" I mumbled really glad that she's able to wake up with that beating

"You sounded relieve, don't worry I'm not gonna die, not here.." she said slightly with her little force of voice

My hands are tied up connecting through the big fat stick of metal that's why I can't reach Senju.

"Sorry— I shouldn't have let you be involved with me" I muttered as I look at her wounded face

"Like I said, you don't need to be sorry, I'll get us out of here" she said, like she had already come up with a plan

I'm still lowkey undecided.

"Did you come up to something?" I asked her just to be sure if she had a plan

"Let's stick to my plan, but we need to untie the rope" she give me a long sigh

"I think I might have an idea" I said noticing a knife on the ground near the broken bricks and metals

I crawl and crawl as I reach the knife then get it with my right hand.

I begun to cut the rope since I can't untie it.

I release myself from this tight rope.

I relax both of my hands before I get up and free Senju.

"Soon they'll be here, we need to get out now!" Senju grabbed my left hand and walk our way out

While we are looking for some place to get out of here. Suddenly, the wall of bricks fall apart which left me startled.

"Careful" Senju whispered leaving no echo of her voice

Step by step we finally see the light from the outside. We're feeling relieved that we are able to finally escape.

But not so far away, I heard something move. But still, we move forward.

And that's when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

Which makes me shiver.

It's morning and yet haven't seen any clue about Y/n's wherebouts.

Things have been mocking me lately. Then I realized somewhere I could find her. But then when I arrived this midnight. The ruins is gone, it vanishes.

Someone cleaned it up.

My mind is all shuffled now. I don't know where to go next.

Draken and the others have been helping me find Y/n.

Please! I hope I'm not that too late.

I'm sitting on the bench alone. Only the street lights makes light for me, in this place full of dark surroundings.

tap -
- tap
tap -

"Mikey we couldn't find her" it was Draken who sat next to me on the bench near Y/n's old house

"Sanzu told me his sister went missing, and he heard she's planning to meet Y/n at the cinema, don't you think they are together?" it was Baji who come to light next

"It bothers me a lot, I think Totsuki Kanta is the mastermind for abducting them both, it isn't impossible he had Ryu followed her all day, speaking of Ryu I've seen him somewhere Shibuya" Draken mentioned

I knew it too, I knew he was the one who set this up.

"Where did you see him? We might find clue, and have Y/n also Senju save" Baji really worries for his little sister

I'm never far away from that. I'm worried more.

"I'll look for Kanta, you go look for him"

Getting Kanta to our conversation, I remember a place where we first met.

I don't know if I should look back or keep going on.

I slowly watch my back and I freak out to see Sass grinning his teeth.

Sass is mostly like the Lunatic one to their group, I heard him talk to Yiruma and Kanta before.

I felt Senju's hand shivered. That's when I notice Mahi was standing Infront of her.

"You think you escape huh?" Mahi said

I realized, when the wall collapse, was that a sign.

Senju's gripped tightened

"Y/n remember what I thought you" Senju release my hand and our back face each other making our fighting postures

Sass revealed his knife.

"Boss had given his order to kill both of you" Sass is in his joyful mode

I focus to whatever blow his going to make. 

I can still avoid him by observing really sharp. Just like I did before.

Sass's eyes is fixated upon me. I for sure can tell his enjoying this.

He started swinging his knife and eager to make a move and probably he can't wait to see me wounded.

He revealed another tool, since I can't see it clearly I know for sure that's a poisonous needle and he have tons of them.

Looking back to my memories, the time I spend my days being a prisoner at Yiruma's den. I often see him arranging his stuffs including the dangerous needle which he demonstrate to me before.

"Afraid? Don't be? I already told you about this... Very very dangerous even a little of this poison can kill you in just a second" he immerse through his work

I know how dangerous it is, but I can't back out, and I need to protect Senju from this.

When Senju noticed that I'm in trouble, she smiled at me. Giving me somehow courage to keep going.

I get the knife from my pocket. The one I got to release me and Senju earlier.

Not so long. Not so little. I can barely manage with this.

Sass sent his needles flying, I eye all of them reassuring that I won't leave anything invincible.

I hit the one I mostly see that will hit Senju, and let the other fly freely when I'm sure it will hit the wall.

"Sharp eyes, the first one to ever avoid my needle"

I don't know if that's a compliment.

I keep going on, avoiding Sass's movements and attacks.

It tooks us a minute and I'm rapidly sweating.

I admit I can't apply everything Senju told me, maybe because I'm somehow afraid or hesitant.

As I breath I wipe the sweat away from my face and continue observing Sass's movements.

I calculated the possible outcome. But somehow my calculations isn't always right. I still need to believe in my instinct.

He blow his last remaining needle. Gladly none of them hit me.

But even so, he has still a lot of weapon with him.

While fighting Sass. On the other side Mahi and Senju are fighting each other. Hand in Hand. Punch there. Kick there. Both of them are fighting intensely. Both of them are bleeding.

While I wasn't paying attention to whom I'm fighting with. I got hit by something and wasn't sure what it holds.

I look at Sass's hand and saw 7 blades, actually there are 8 of it, one hit me just now.

"Rest assured I didn't put poison to that, but it cut very deep" he smirked leaving me speechless

His telling the truth, the blade cut deeper than I thought. My leg is still bleeding, I know it hurts but I won't let that make me waiver even in the slightest.

He starts to attack once again. Some of it hit my limbs and some of it just went flying, One of them hit Senju but just a scratch on her arm.

I notices that 5 of the blades didn't reach the wall behind Senju and Mahi. Because I'm observant and have eye skills. That little thin tread I've seen. He is controlling the blade that's why he can keep it. He uses thread attach to his fingers and through the knife.

He keeps swaying and swaying it almost cut through my stomach and my left hand but I avoided it.

I did acrobatics before when I was young, and my body is flexible. I turned over as he give another blow of his attack. Got me tripped but that helps to finally grab the thread. Cut the thread with my knife and sent it flying back at him which he manage to avoid.

"Bring it on" I muttered furiously

He was annoyed, he surprised me with his long chain that have sharp blade at the tip of the chain, and he was holding the hook of it.

When I was going to get away from a blow, I crash down our of balance and fall down on the ground. Giving his chance to grab me and he successfully did. His chain wrapped in my right armed.

It's very tight and when he swing another round it sent me flying outside the building. The wrapped chain around me unfold.

I caught blood and mainly recovering from the blow I just received.

While I'm struggling, Sass throw his chain away and went closer to me. He beat me up close leaving me in so much pain and made me vomit more blood.

My body is getting weaker and weaker.

And when I can't handle to stand up anymore. Sass pulled a knife from his clothes.

He touches my face and made me face him. With my bloodied face I can't even see clearly.

Sass's knife cut's through my face, blood splattered all over my face, it hit my right eye giving me much pain. But it didn't cut deep. My eye can still recover, but will left a scar.

I touches my right eye. I feel the blood flowing.

Sass was going to stab me to death but then someone arrived unexpectedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 14 31
In which everyone thought she was ordinary when she really wasn't.
1.1K 68 10
Born into an ordinary family and led a normal life, surrounded by friends and everyday routines. However, her world was shattered when a certain trag...
336 9 25
" where R u going !! can't u see the road ends there !!!! " he pulled her off the edge of the road shaking her so that he could bring her into realit...
216 0 19
in this a young girl does something no thought would happen and in turn she's offered a great chance to help the world making new friends and new ene...