The Prince's Assassin

Av Sian2468

The blade of my hidden knife stops just a few centimetres from the prince's warm skin of his neck. He lays th... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Epilogue
Final Authors Note

Authors Note

25.9K 445 6
Av Sian2468

Hello everyone!

So after much decision making and help from my friends, I have chosen to pursue this story idea.

Here are some things to remember:

• I do all my writing from my iPod/iPhone so auto-correct can be a problem. I'll do my best to edit the chapters but expect the odd error here and there.

• WARNING! Course language and mild sexual scenes. This is listed as 'mature' so just keep that in mind.

• And please give me some support if you like this book by voting and commenting. It means so much to me as an author.

Ok, thank you for reading,

Enjoy!

Bye xx

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1M 40.7K 27
Sequel to Stalked Two guards ushered the prince in the room and I damn near fell out of my seat. This couldn't be right. I hadn't seen his face yet b...
1.5M 31K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...
3.5K 65 5
WARNING: EXCERPT ONLY! "And you smell delicious too." He whispered beside my ear. "Like honey and cinnamon were mixed to create a scent so irresistib...
404K 15.7K 37
**COMPLETED** ~ * ~ * ~ "Just. Leave. Me. Alone!" I ordered pushing him away but he didn't seem to budged. Instead of backing off, he only moved clos...