~Ash's bizzare adventure~ (Na...

נכתב על ידי Kazuto_444

Watch how ash's life change when he joins the infamous Kalos pokemon academy with his best friend Gary. Let'... עוד

Enter Ryoto
Meeting with the 'God'
Mystical Flames
Lost brother
The beginning of awakening.
Final seal
Naruto's Will

A nice dream

479 13 112
נכתב על ידי Kazuto_444

"It was such a nice dream." Ash mutters while taking a shower.

"Stop muttering about your stupid dream Ash. We will be late if you don't get ready in 5 minutes." Gary exclaimed.

"Yeah , yeah." Ash mutters.

Time-skip

Ash and gary were walking in a hall. Suddenly gary stops.

"Well , I must go to student council room , see you later ash." Gary says and walks to his class.

Gary is a member of student council.

Ash started walking alone to his class.

Ash is a antisocial who likes to watch anime and battle strong Pokémons. He doesn't have many friend. He is pretty average in studies.

Time-skip

Ash enters his classroom and goes to the last bench.

"Another boring day -sigh- . Pokémons aren't allowed inside class or else I could have brought pikachu here. I wish , I could just watch one piece and do nothing. " Ash said with a bored expression on his face.

A woman with glasses enters the class. (Just imagine female obito with glasses :>)

"Hey kiddos', quit slacking off and open your books." The woman with glasses said.

She's the teacher of ash's class. Her name is obiko.(can't think of any other name :"] )

She started the lesson while ash dozed off.

-Ash's dream-

"To achieve peace we need the power of all the pokémons." A red haired male said. His face isn't visible. (Guess who's this ? 😏)

"To achieve the power to capture every Pokémon we need the power of people like you." A midnight-black haired male said. His face isn't visible. "With your death , the universe will achieve peace." (Guess who's this ? 😏)

"Nagato was right. I was just too naive to think that these people could achieve peace -sigh- . Nagato I will bring peace to the whole universe. Believe it!" A blonde haired male said."chibaku tens-"
Ash got awake from his dream cause of a certain female. (Guess who's this ? 😏)

"chum! ASH KETCHUM!" obiko suddenly smacked ash with a book.

"Ouch..." Ash mutters. Instead of obiko he saw someone else." Robin? Where's zoro ?" He got smacked again . He shakes his face and says " Teacher? "

Everyone inside his class started laughing except him and his teacher.

"SILENCE!!!" Obiko yelled.

No one dared to utter a sound.

"Did you had a nice sleep ? Mr ketchup." Obiko said.

"Sorry teacher." Ash said his head down in embarrassment.

Time-skip

"That's it for today. Make sure to complete your homework. Y'all can leave now. I hope, you have listened to my lecture attentively, Ash." Obiko said. Ash nodded and left.

Ash was walking in the corridor. He was thinking about the weird dream he had. He goes inside a classroom.

"-sigh- now Poké-histor-" Someone bumped to ash.

"WHO THE FUC-" Ash was cut of by a female voice.

"Ahh.... Sorry Ash." The person who bumped into ash said.

He just bumped into serena. One of the most cutest girl in the academy and his classmate

"Don't worry about it." Ash said without blushing.

"Are you alright ?" Serena asked with a -insanely- cute grin.

"Y-yeah , I'm alright." Ash said.

"Alright then. See ya." Serena walked away.

"Damn , for a second even I got trapped by a real girl's cuteness." Ash said. "But anime girls are better." He said while drooling a little.

Time-skip

Ash just ate his food in cafeteria and decided to go for a walk cuz he doesn't have anything to do.

He was gazing towards the mountains near the school.

Suddenly he heard a large explosion.

"huh....what was that ?" Ash asked to himself as he ran towards the academy ground.

As Ash was running towards the academy ground, he took a detour towards his locker and took his Pokéballs.

When he finally reached the ground he saw A boy who had slanted blue eyes and long golden blond hair which he wore drawn into a half ponytail with the rest hanging down freely. He wore a black cloak with red clouds.

Near him there was a solrock and lunatone.

Ash opened a pokeball. A eevee appeared.

"Let's go eevee." Ash whispered and walked towards the blonde haired guy.

"That's a fine art. These creature can help me with my art. It's nice to have them. That rocket guy did a good thing giving these creature to me." Ash heard.

"This world is quite weird. Not even a single ninja is here. Chakra is so low that it's hardly sensible." Ash heard.

"what the hell is he saying? What the heck is chakra? Is he cosplaying a anime character?" Ash whispered to himself.

"Who are you?! Is that explosion your deed?!" Ash yelled.

"Did you liked my art, kid ?" Deidara asked with a insane grin.

"Is he insane or......... stupid?" Ash asked to himself.

"Do that explosion again , you weird creatures. Aim it near that building. " Deidara said while pointing towards a pokemon center.

Solrock started charging a solar beam while lunatone started charging a meteor beam.

"Eevee use tackle attack!" Ash commanded while pointing towards solrock and lunatone.

Eevee used tackle attack on solrock while it was charging solar beam. Solrock stopped charging solar beam and dodged the attack. While lunatone fired the meteor beam towards pokemon center , making a giant hole on the wall of pokemon center.

Many trainers came with their pokemons after hearing such a loud explosion.

"My work here is over...." deidara mumbled as he called back his pokémons."These creatures will come handy in the future."

Suddenly deidara got hit by a punch. He was caught off guard by that punch.

"Why did you did that?" A voice came from behind deidara.

"Huh.... calem!" Ash exclaimed."when did you-" ash was cut of by calem.

"We don't have the time to chit-chat right now , ash. We'll talk about it later.
Help me knock him out." Calem yelled as he threw a Pokéball. A flareon appeared.

"Eevee/Flare use Tackle attack." Ash and calem said together.

Both eevee and flareon ran towards deidara and tried to use tackle attack. Deidara dodged their tackle attack.

"Too slow...." deidara said with a smirk "You caught me off guard , kid. But your punch was too weak." Deidara said this while pointing towards calem.

Many trainers with their pokemons reached the ground.

"Ugh... I must leave."Deidara mumbled. "Well I have played enough with you." He said while taking some clay from his pouch.

He made a clay bird. It's size increased in some seconds . Deidara climbed on the clay bird.

"See ya brats. Remember ART IS AN EXPLOSION" He says while doing a single hand seal. "Katsu" he mumbled and disappeared with that weird bird.

Suddenly many explosions occurred at the academy's main building.

"Wait... What ?" Ash was confused.'why tf explosions are occurring in academy ? That weird guy already gone.' He thoughts.

Inside the academy

Everyone inside the academy were panicking. The building was about to fall. Many students were injured.

"Everyone stop panicking!!" All of the students council were trying to calm Everyone.

After many tries of student council people calmed down.

"Now listen to me. You will leave the building without panicking and pushing each other. If any of your friend is missing then raise your hand up." Student council president said.[let's give him a name]

Some hands were raised while many people were rushing towards the exit.

"Let's search for missing students." Shiba [student council president] said to the student council.

They started searching for missing students. They founded almost all the students. 2-3 students were left.

"President, we should leave this building now. It's very risky to stay here anymore." A random person from student council said.

"NO WE CAN'T JUST LEAVE SOME-" Shiba stopped yelling when the building started falling."Let's leave."

"But we can't just leave those missing students inside." Gary argued.

"I am choosing between our life and those students' life. I chose our life. We are some important students cause we're the student council. Why should we risk our life for some random nobody?" Shiba exclaimed.

"You are saying that our life is important than some random students?!" Gary said. He was pissed.'How can president say that those students' life isn't important? Just because we're student council doesn't mean our life is more important than others.'

Suddenly a big rock fell near the student council. That rock blocked the exit.

Student council were panicking cause all of the students except the missing students and them successfully left. Now they can't leave the academy from that exit.

"We are dead. We can't leave the academy anymore. Another random person from student council said. Some tear building up in his/her eyes.

"Let's go at the terrace. Many rocks are falling here." Gary suggested.

Everyone agreed and went to terrace.

At the terrace

When they entered the terrace, they saw a weird boy. He was walking at the terrace while muttering something. A wingull was flying above him. They approached near that boy.

"-lose it all, slip and fall I'll never look away." They heard him muttering this.

"If I lose it all outside the wall live to die another day." They heard him muttering this.

"W-Who are you?" Gary stuttered. That boy looks quite creepy.

"What do you want?" That boy said.

"We came here in the hope of escaping the school. What are you doing here? Why didn't you escape?" Shiba said.

That boy stared at them with a blank expression.

"I just joined the school as a teacher. I was looking for some injured students." That weird boy said.

"What's your name ?" A random person from student council said.

"Eren.... Eren Jaegar." Eren said.

"Do you have any pokémon? Students aren't allowed to bring pokémons inside the school. So we don't have any pokemon right now." Shiba said.

"I have a pokemon." Eren said and threw a Pokéball. A braviary appeared."sit on the back of braviary. One by one It'll drop you to the ground."

With Ash

All of the students including ash were standing on the ground, waiting for the remaining students to come out.

Suddenly some grunts who had a Japanese fan symbol on their back came. They called out some pokémons and attacked the students.

All of the trainers (including ash) engaged in pokémons battles with the grunts.

Time-Skip

Every student including the student council were outside the ground while many officer jenny were investigating the place.

Suddenly a nurse joy went towards a officer jenny while panicking.

"Officer jenny, all of the pokémons and potions are stolen from pokémon center." Nurse joy said.

"-sigh- again. I must report this. Another pokémon and potion robbery occurred in a pokemon center." Officer jenny said with a tired expression.

"We are going to a trip to sinnoh region for a month. Please take your belongings from the academy's dorms."[their dorms were in another building.... nothing happened to it when the explosion occurred.] principle announced to all of the students.

Somewhere in another universe

A boy with midnight-black hair was sitting on a mountain gazing at a village.

"Soon we'll capture all of those creatures. Then we will bring peace to our world.... no.... we will bring peace to all of the universe." He said.

A boy with red hair appeared behind the midnight-black haired boy.

"Yeah, we'll . But for now we must focus on increasing are strength." The red haired boy said.

"What's the recent report ?" The midnight-black haired boy asked.

The boy with red hair sat beside him.

"Ryoto has captured 1233 creatures from those pokemon center in kanto. Eren will eliminate every person who is a danger to plan. Right now, eren is making a list of people who possibly have chakra. What's the status of that?" The red haired boy said.

"Slaves are doing their best. It's 27% ready. It'll take some time for it to be complete." The midnight-black haired boy said.

"Hmm.... nice" the boy with red hair said.

"We need someone who can do reanimation jutsu. That jutsu will be a great help in upcoming future." The boy with midnight-black hair said. The boy with red hair nodded.

"How did ryoto captured so many of those creatures that quickly ?" The boy with midnight-black hair asked.

"He altered the memory of a person named Giovanni. Giovanni was a leader of a organization named team rocket. Now that Giovanni is our slave -evil smirk-" the boy with red hair said."how's he doing ?"

"He still isn't coming out of the base -sigh-. He said he will train till he can't stand on his own. He isolated himself completely." The boy with midnight-black hair said.

"Let him do whatever he wants. After all he is one of our ace and a key to our plan." The boy with red hair said.

"When will we go to that world again?" The boy with midnight-black hair asked.

"Dunno...." The boy with red hair said while shrugging.

"Eren sometimes do things which aren't included in the plan. Is he a danger to our plan ? Is he betraying us ?" The boy with midnight-black hair asked.

"He isn't a danger to our plan. He could see future. He'll ensure are safety. He can't betray us. After all we're his friends." The red hair said. He said the last part with a smirk.

Then both of the boys started laughing insanely/maniacally.

End of chapter 12. Word count is 2249 . No one from attack on titan other than eren will show up in this fanfic. The crossover is mostly focused on naruto and pokémon.

If you liked the chapter then make sure to vote.

Leave a comment.

Stay tuned.

Kazuto

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

239 13 3
Ash Ketchum is a 10-year-old aspiring Pokémon trainer from Pallet Town who is given a male Pikachu by Pokémon researcher Professor Oak to begin his P...
122K 2.7K 40
Serena Yvonne, and Dawn Diamond. Beautiful, yet stubborn girls of 15 at Shalour High School. Ash Ketchum, and Gary Oak, age of 15. The rich, and popu...
715K 9K 108
Ash Ketchum, with Pikachu and the rest of his Kalos team (except for Goodra & Greninja), return home to Pallet Town, where his former travelling comp...
208K 3.1K 40
Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor...