Jealousy || Jisoo [Complete]

By atticushawk0221

Love is not forced but it happens suddenly. Kim Jisoo who was forced to marry a young cute and good-looking m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
(M) Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 (The end)
New Book (not an Update)

Chapter 29

1K 20 0
By atticushawk0221

Jisoo Pov

After my shower was done I went downstairs and saw Jennie back hugging y/n, I couldn't take it anymore "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?" I shouted and then saw they both were making the dough "We're cooking cant you see?" Jennie said and they both went back to the position they were in. 

They both kept laughing and giggling about some things which I didn't know, suddenly the flour went in y/n's eyes which made him hard to see, and then I saw Jennie helping him in a cute way. It looked like they were about to kiss, I cleared my throat and they understood how close they both were.  

I removed my phone and scrolled some e-mails and again looked up and saw Jennie's hands-on y/n's neck and y/n's hands lied on her waist and they stood as of they were about to kiss for real. I couldn't take it anymore, I stood up and dragged Jennie out of my house without listening to what she or y/n was telling me.  

As soon as I locked the door after throwing Jennie out I looked over at y/n. Before I could say anything he rushed toward me and connected his lips with mine. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
20.7K 204 6
Fanfiction Story by: Celine-nah
20.7K 733 9
[โ˜ยฐ.*]-๐˜ˆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
426K 15.2K 56
Your family adopted Chaeyoung when you were young. She has never been anything but a bully to you. What will happen when a certain unnatural feeling...