๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ - ๐š‹๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By littlewomenkinnie

โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—, ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐šž๐š—๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š... More

๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐š‹ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›

๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ

3K 74 6
By littlewomenkinnie

Florence's cheeks deepened into a rouge colour, nobody had ever seen her truly nude but it was only Benedict after all - she highly doubted he hoarded any malicious intentions but nevertheless she was hesitant.

Benedict was in slight disbelief as to what he just said and at the clear hesitance that furrowed Florence's brows he regretted them terribly.

"You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable. After all it was only a suggestion, you can always stay clothed or go nude, I'm not biased as to which one, it's all for your comfort after all-"

He was rambling and he knew it, if Florence had any sense she would just walk out and never interact with him ever again, he really wouldn't blame her.

"Benedict, you're going to be the artist here, if you want me to pose for this painting nude, then I will pose nude, so be it."

Her shaking hands fell to her dress, they slipped tantalisingly to the back of her dress and undid the back, she let it fall and the short cut sleeves pooled at her wrists. She stood up to let the rest of the fabric fall, her arms slipped out of the restricting sleeves and it fell to a clump on the floor. Her linen stays were exposed, and Benedict watched distractedly, he had watched and saw a woman get naked, spent nights enthralled by a woman but it was nothing compared to Florence. A drowning sense to touch her as she is, corrupt her whilst loving her at the same time, he wanted to make himself acquainted with every part of her, her skin seemed smooth to touch, he could spot some freckles and birthmarks patterning her skin, he wanted to know every story behind each scar and mark that formed on her body, he wanted her as God had created her.

Florence's fumbling hands flew to the lacing that was tied in a bow at the back of her stays, she gently tugged at one of the stray lace piece and it was quick to come undone, it unravelled itself quickly. And soon enough the stays were loose enough that they could slip off with one wrong move, however she didn't let it fall, she held it to her chest modestly and turned to face Benedict, he stared at her, pupils slightly dilated but he was too far away for her to see.

"Do you not think I deserve the kindness of not having your eyes on me as I undress completely?" Florence taunts, glad her voice only came out half shaky.

Benedict swallowed thickly before hurriedly nodding and spinning around and finding his stool to sit and face away from her. Florence smiled as he did and finally let her stays fall from her chest and arms. The stays had been applied over an adjusted petticoat and after the stays were off she maneuvered her body as so the petticoat could easily be pulled off without any wrinkles.

As soon as she was fully naked, she put aside her stay and petticoat, neatly folded, to a cabinet on the side, she posed herself on the floor again, in a more seductive way than she had attempted earlier, no matter what happened she still had natural desires. Her head rested on her left hand that she had balled up into a fist, and her body was directed towards where Benedict and the easel was, her hair had always been long, she had placed it in a way of simplicity, a good part of it still cascaded down her back whilst long enough strands fell from behind both of her ears and covered her nipples.

She bit at her lips to give them a perfect plump, red colouring and then traced her tongue along them for a glossy look. She parted her lips and fiddled with a single golden charm on her necklace, it had been a gift from her sister, it lay beautifully on her otherwise naked neck.

She coughed to draw Benedict's attention, and he turned around instantly and gulped at the sight of her, his eyes trailed over her and her cheeks dusted pink under his affections.

"Is this position alright? Or do you want to adjust my stance?" Florence asks, Benedict looks over at her again before motioning with his head if he was allowed any closer, the quick nod she gave back gave all permission.

He moves closer to her, and his hand pulls more hair from her back to the front, he angles her legs more, she shudders as his gentle fingertips bends her leg halfway up before he drapes it over the other leg, he goes to arrange more of her hair but instead accidentally catches a nipple and she gasps.

He flinches his hand away in instinct but she reaches out for it and pulls it back towards her and he rests his hand on her breast.

"Is this okay?" Benedict whispers, Florence nods, "If it wasn't, you would know."

His hand moved around under the pretense of fixing hair but instead was exploring her body subtly, but he didn't dare move his hand further down or anywhere else, Florence looked up at expectantly, and he completely pulled away then.

"Are you getting all professional up on me now, Benedict?" Florence teases, a grin pulling at her lips. He stares at her, a grin on his face too.

"I thought you didn't wish for a husband?"

Florence laughs at that, her head jolts and her hair falls to uncover her nipples that perked up instantly at the cold temperature, Benedict swallowed, "I don't. There is no harm done if there are no strings, being tainted is only a social construct."

Benedict hums at that, as he toys with the idea, he tries to draw his attention away from her chest but finds himself shamefully looking back at her, Florence smiles.

"I could just get some silk fabric, and wear only that, if they're so distracting," Florence tilts her head back and they slightly bounce in her movement, and he swallowed roughly.

He moves closer to her, and his fingers caress her cheek, and her cheeks darken in colour once again whilst her heart is a flutter. He moves her head down carefully so he is facing her, Florence marvels in his features - she was right, he did have a face made by Gabriel himself.

"Can I kiss you?"

Florence makes a noise, close along the lines of a whine, "Please."

He leans down barely, and connects their lips, it's quick and only a peck, and she mutters 'tease', he laughs onto her lips before giving her a proper kiss.

Their lips move against each other in a perfect synchronised manner, her lips are soft despite having slight teeth marks indented, he is able to taste her saliva off them and he is quick to be obsessed, he wraps his hand around the back of her head and pulls her in further, she makes a surprised noise but manages to kiss back just as feverishly as before, her breasts now pressed up against his chest.

They pull away and she frowns, he looks at her and genuinely just looks at her for a while, it was simple and sweet before he pulled her in for another ravaging kiss. Her hard nipples rubbed against his shirt, and he cursed himself for having such thick layers on and he felt his trousers become tight.

His hand absentmindedly caught her hard nub of a nipple again, and she gasped into the kiss whilst he grinned into it, he did it once more and they both pulled away from the kiss, her eyes fell to his crotch.

"You know, painting seems pretty boring right now," She muttered.

Florence had no idea how long it had been, just that this day which had had the potential to be the worst day of her life had turned out to be one of the most unforgettable, definitely in the top three of her best days.

Her chest heaved as did his, he was leaning on his hand and was staring at her whilst she lay down completely, her head resting on the annoying carpet, her eyes directed in his direction, and they both marvelled in the other.

"Didn't you have a painting to do? Or are you just going to stare at me?" Florence teases.

"Well, if the second one is an option."

Florence laughs, and he pulls her in for another kiss, but she dodges it, "This doesn't change anything between us, Benedict, I still don't want a husband."

"I know, let me have this for now."

authors note
so if you're observant, you will have noticed that the updates for this book are at just mondays and that's because today i am back at school and i hate it, ruins my mental health but i still want to write this book so one update every week :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.3K 20
A Bแด‡ษดแด‡แด…ษชแด„แด› Bส€ษชแด…ษขแด‡ส€แด›แดษด Sแด›แดส€ส in which Elena Bennet gets caught up in a forbidden romance. โ€ผ๏ธ Does not follow the exact story lineโ€ผ๏ธ
138 39 7
" ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. " โšŠโšŠโšŠโšŠ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„ ๐–๐„๐€๐’๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โšŠโšŠโšŠโšŠ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜/๐‹/๐ (๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ...
68.6K 1.9K 30
โ”โ” ๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’; โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ...
3.8K 152 6
๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’| Where Jade Hart live turns upside down when she meets Francis Valois the future king of France who can't seem to get her...