𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. 𝓚𝓷𝔂 �...

By -MOSHIRIN

jjk various x female kokushibo reader. - you, were kokushibou's apprentice. shared the upper moon one rank wi... More

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. 𝓚𝓷𝔂 & 𝓙𝓳𝓴
✎ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒⤵
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII

V

8.8K 328 14
By -MOSHIRIN

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅs ᴜᴘ! ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɢᴏᴊᴏ x ᴍᴄ

[ edited, 10/21/22 ]

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊
* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎

"𝓱𝓾𝓱, 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽."

The woman was drained of all her energy last night, she had to do various exercises, and her long slumber of 90+ years didn't help.

She learned just recently that it was the year 2018, and it was now the Heisei era. She's been alive for over 500 years?

She still needs to learn a lot more about modern Japan, its history, and modern things, like pens.

She certainly didn't want a repeat of her embarrassing herself again.

Walking through the crowds, she clung to the albino's sleeve, feeling dizzy by all of the people coming and going in the train station. Just how much did the population inflate?

Train stations seemed cool to her, but oh the buying of tickets, the rushing people, the finding of gates and platforms-

After buying something called train tickets, they waited for a bit and entered their train, the woman now bedazzled by the sheer amount of people in the same space as her.

Grabbing onto a handle from above, she clung on, fearing she'd be sent towards another person. They were positioned in front of the door, being squished together by the mass of people.

"Gojo-san, is it always this crowded?" She whispered to the man on her left, who bent down to listen.

"Mhm."

The woman thought, if they were to go through this every day she'd die. She didn't like the trains, there were a lot of sweaty people, a cramped space, and unnecessary contact with strangers.

[Y/N] scooted closer to her left, feeling an occasional hand touching some parts of her body, unknown if unintentional or not.

"Gojo-san." She bade him to lean over again.

"Can you shift over?" She whispered, unsure whether to simply cut the the person to her right's hand off or just ignore it.

Raising a brow, the male whispered back a 'Sure.', her breath hitching as she felt a hand again, which she swatted away, grunting.

"Tch, men these days."

Holding onto her waist, the teacher put her in front of him, just in between the door and him, and had her hold on to his arm instead.

"[Y/N]-san, I didn't think you'd be this naive." He chuckled.

Confused, the demon just shrugged it off. But what did he mean? Naive, her? Ha.

"You shouldn't let anyone touch you. If you think it's wrong, then it's wrong. Learn to speak up, [Y/N]." She was taken aback, his tone switched from teasing to serious really quick.

Humming in reply, she held on.

"How's your new attire?" He asked, nonchalantly changing the topic.

Looking over what she was wearing in her reflection, she was more than satisfied. She had a bit of trouble with the clothing, but nothing Shoko couldn't handle, modern clothing was way more comfortable for her, but she still preferred the kimono Kokushibo gave her.

She now donned a, to her understanding, a uniform, with a shade close to what the sorcerer was wearing, except hers was cropped and sleeveless, allowing her to drape on her kimono like she wanted, though she thought that she looked like a demon slayer for it.

She wasn't used to showing that much skin, but seeing Itadori's posters, she thought she was pretty well off in terms of clothing.

She didn't like the short skirt though, it had a huge slit on the side and some pleats, and she was provided cycling shorts to be worn under. Tights weren't her thing but she could get used to them. Shoko gave her comfortable boots as well.

"It's made really well. But is this truly the standard uniform for the girls?"

The blindfolded man held in his smile and made an affirmation to her question.

Glancing around what she could see on the train ride, the other students from other schools do wear skirts even shorter than hers, almost.

"Alright."

͙۪ ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

"Yo! Sorry for the wait." The teacher greeted, raising a hand while his other held the demon's shoulder, walking over to his students who were loitering around the railings.

"Oh? Your uniform made it in time I see." He observed, taking in Itadori's form.

[Y/N] bowed slightly to both students in greeting, then surveyed Itadori's outfit, which to her, suits him.

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit, though it's kinda different from Fushiguro's." Itadori gave a thumbs up.

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request, hence your hood and [Y/N]-san's attire." He informs them.

Confused, Itadori asked.

"But I never put in a request?"

"I was the one who put in the custom order." Gojo gave them a grin. [Y/N] looked over to the raven-haired student with an inquiring gaze.

"This isn't the standard uniform for girls, is it?" She sighed. Fushiguro nodded.

"Be careful, Gojo-sensei has a tendency to do things like that. More importantly, why are we meeting in Harajuku?" The said boy asked.

"Because it's what she asked for." The teacher replied.

Strolling through the streets of what she now knows as Harajuku, she inwardly gaped at almost everything she saw. Buildings, cute clothes, cute people, food.

Then she spotted a female with short hair, wearing a similar uniform other, talking to a man across from them. She suppressed a laugh as the grown man try to run from the fuming student.

"We're about to talk to her? This is kinda embarrassing." Itadori cringed. He looked out of place with the weird glasses he had on and all the food. She wanted to try those crepes though. But she had no money.

Fushiguro glanced at his pink-haired classmate, "So are you." He tch'ed.

"Hey! Over here!" Their teacher called out to their new classmate.

Damn what's with that blindfold? The female thought. Renting out a locker to store her findings for that day, she locked it and turned to the group of people before her.

"Kugisaki Nobara. Be happy, boys. I'm the only woman in your group." She introduced herself, placing a hand on her hip, chin tilted up.

The student stared at the group, silently judging while they introduced themselves.

"I'm Itadori Yuuji! I'm from Sendai."

"Fushiguro Megumi."

Everyone stood awkwardly silent as she stared both of her classmates down, her brows furrowed. Until she took one last look and released a huge sigh.

"I always get stuck with unfortunate circumstances." Kugisaki lamented.

"Ah, but don't we have [Y/N]-san on the team? So she's not the only girl-" Itadori realized, but as he mentioned Kugisaki not being the only girl her eyes lit up and she immediately questioned where. Looking over them she found another pair of legs behind Fushiguro and Gojo, hidden by their height.

Peeking through both males' shoulders, [Y/N] piped in, introducing herself.

"I'm [Y/N]." She greeted, bowing slightly.

Kugisaki swooned, a contrast to her dull reaction to the boys, instantly pulling the demon over and fawning over her uniform.

"Ehh where'd you get your uniform? I only got the standard one, dang..." Kugisaki complained, wanting a more stylish uniform upon seeing the woman's customized one.

She smiled, feeling amused by the brunette's giddiness.

"Where are we going from here?" Fushiguro asked their teacher.

Gojo chuckled, and the demon narrowed her eyes at the man. She didn't have a good feeling about this.

"Now that we have all the three of you together, plus two of you are from the countryside. Of course, we're going on a tour of Tokyo!" He chirped, sending a grin their way.

Suppressing a laugh, [Y/N] watched as the three cheered, Fushiguro not involved.

Both quiet people stood to the side, watching as the goofy students gushed over their supposed tour of Tokyo, fighting over where to go first.

"Chinatown's in Yokohama!" Kugisaki argued against Itadori's wish.

"Yokohama's part of Tokyo! Don't you know that? Look at a map!"

Smiling at the two's banter, the teacher put a stop to the escalating argument by announcing their destination, catching the attention of all four.

[Y/N] blinked as Itadori and Kugisaki knelt before their teacher.

"Roppongi!" He states, the two eager students mirroring what he was saying, stars in their eyes.

But alas, she was right, there was a hidden agenda to their so-called little tour. Dejected, Itadori and Kugisaki sulked as they stood before what seemed to be an abandoned building, the negative energy practically emanating from it.

"There's a curse here," Gojo said, looking up at the creepy building.

"You liar!"

"This isn't even Roppongi!" The two complained.

"There is a cemetery nearby, and the combination of that and an abandoned building catalyzed a curse." He explained, casually putting his hands in his pockets.

The demon watched Kugisaki's rant be ignored as she lined up behind all three males. Upon realizing that she was indeed being ignored, she turned to glare at them.

"The issue isn't the cemetery itself, it's the inevitability that most people associate cemeteries with fear." The raven clarified to the pinkette.

"Oh, it was the same for schools too wasn't it?" Itadori questioned, recalling the curses present at his school.

Tuning back in on their conversation, Kugisaki stepped closer to their group.

"Hold on, he didn't even know that yet?" She queried, face scrunching into one of confusion.

"Actually, about that..." Fushiguro starts, his brows furrowing as he explained to their classmate the story of how dear Itadori got his cursed energy.

"He swallowed a special-grade cursed object?!" She shouted, the demon pretty surprised as well, she wasn't listening to Itadori's story when he retold it so it was her first time hearing about it.

What did it taste like? She deliberated. But then remembering the wrinkled and discoloured finger Gojo was hilding when they were tied up, she recoiled, even if she starved, she wouldn't eat that.

"Disgusting! Unbelievable! That's so gross and unsanitary! No way!" Kugisaki fussed on, inching away from the pinkette.

"What?!" Itadori protests.

Fushiguro agreed with Kugisaki, offending Itadori further.

"I want to know what all of you are capable of, just think of this as a practical test " The albino butted in.

"Nobara, Yuuji. You two go exorcise the curse inside that building." He instructed, startling Kugisaki with the use of their first names.

"Isn't [Y/N] going to be with us?" Kugisaki asked, gesturing over to the [h/c]-ette. [Y/N] just shook her head.

"Huh? But I thought only curses could exorcise other curses, right? I can't use any jujutsu yet." Itadori queried.

Turning over to the said student, the teacher pointed at him, explaining.

"You're more or less half a curse already, there is cursed energy flowing throughout your body. But controlling that energy is rarely something that one can grasp overnight. So use this."

He pulled something out of thin air, earning gasps from both the demon and Fushiguro, for different reasons that is. The teacher introduced the hand-held weapon to his companions whilst Itadori awe'd at the weapon, observing its blade as he unsheathed it.

"Lame." Kugisaki eye-rolled then turned to walk towards the building and tied her pouch connected to her belt below her hips.

"Ah, one more thing Yuuji. Don't let Sukuna out." Gojo warned him of the consequences if he did.

"You'll get rid of every other curse in an instant, but you'll endanger everyone around you too."

Itadori sent his teacher a grin and a thumbs-up, jogging over to the impatient Kugisaki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 2.6K 19
𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦, ( 𝙜𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪 ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...
153K 4.2K 32
edited! All your life, you've been taught to fit in; to be ordinary. But you weren't ordinary, because you saw them. You saw the curses that littere...
57.7K 2.1K 22
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." What are the makings of a Jujutsu sorcerer? It was a question that plagued the mind...
46.2K 3K 55
❝𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕❞ Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...