โ˜†| ๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€; haikyuu

By -siriuslycv

"eh? i didn't know you play the drums y/n-chan!" [ongoing!] [femoc!insert] [hqxaotxohshc and possibly more] [... More

/๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€/
/characters/
โฐยนtutor
โฐยฒmusic band
โฐยณbreakfast
โฐโดvolleyball club
โฐโตconvenience store
โฐโถpractice match
โฐโทsprint
โฐโธsleepover at y/n's
โฐโนcuddles
ยนโฐemo mode
ยนยนmidterm examinations
ยนยฒviolin
ยนยณsunkissed
ยนโดthe host club
ยนโตstrawberries
ยนโทi'd like to fuck
ยนโธwalk home
ยนโนgroup study
ยฒโฐterm-end exams
ยฒยนsummer plans
ยฒยฒblueberry muffins
ยฒยณreferee
ยฒโดold man
ยฒโตlunch
ยฒโถanimal feud
ยฒโทbar~be~cue!
ยฒโธbeige fits
ยฒโนlet's go to the beach-each~!
ยฒโนmidnight snack
ยณโฐfond eyes
ยณยนhyogo
ยณยฒfood festival
ยณยณclingy

ยนโถranka

3.3K 187 6
By -siriuslycv

JUNE

CHAPTER SIXTEEN"ranka"

─────────────────

after returning back to her house, she was only able to relax for a couple of minutes before a person rudely interrupted her abode and dragged her out of there, into haruhi's one.

they were all supposed to go to the markets together, however ranka arrived and therefore wanted to meet haruhi's friends. because like-father-like-daughter, they wanted to annoy y/n and bring her along.

so ranka dramatically opened her apartment door widely, grabbed the girl and slung her over the father's shoulder. despite having the looking like a female, they were still pretty strong.

she couldn't even grab her cup of coffee because ranka dragged her ass out of her own home.

but haruhi was still more polite than her father, so she made y/n another cup of coffee (the other one was about to run out anyways).

so now, she was listening to how ranka already knew the host club's names, as well as how he already had previous conversations with one of the members (his name was kyoya? i think?) and had talked about haruhi and how she was going in high school. throughout the whole time he talked, y/n was simply sipping from her coffee, haruhi sitting in between her legs as she rested her chin on top of the younger's.

"can't i just go home already?" y/n mumbled, chin still on the top of haruhi's head.

the younger shook her head, chuckling slightly. "if you do, dad's just going to force you back here."

grumbling non-sense, she darted her eyes at the cross-dresser. "that hurt by the way, you old bitch."

"don't use that foul mouth against me, you little twat!" ranka turned their head from kyoya - who he was previously conversing with - his emotion doing a 180 flip.

y/n lifted her head off of haruhi's, mouth turned into an angered frown. "who're you calling a twat, you little-"

"is this normal between them, haru-chan?" honey asked the younger girl, who managed to slip away from y/n's hold as the third year and her father got into another name-calling argument. haruhi nodded her head, sitting near him and the rest of the host club.

"unfortunately," the first year stated tiredly, "though, i guess it's not too bad."

"how is this not too bad?" hikaru mumbled, "they both may look attractive but they have the voices of-"

"don't even think about insulting my bestfriend and dad, hikaru." haruhi cut him off. "the both of them may be chaotic together, but it's honestly a good change. y/n-senpair is normally tired or a calm person, and my dad is just... my dad. the both of them together is like seeing two little siblings together."

the host club then turned their heads towards the arguing people, where y/n was running away from ranka, who had their hair tied up in a messy way, and going after the girl with their fist up in the air.

"it's not really my story to tell, but y/n-senpai isn't really the type to be rowdy - like with what's happening right now with her situation, she can't really do that." haruhi explained, "so seeing her act like this is always refreshing. especially for me."

"well thanks haru-chan, you make it sound like i have some sort of sickness." y/n mumbled, sitting back down beside the girl. as ranka was about to come after the girl, y/n extended her leg out, causing the adult to trip over and face plant on their face. y/n winced, snickering. "yikes, now that's a face full of make-up on the floor."

haruhi laughed with the older girl, watching as her father grumbled as he got back up. dusting himself off, he murmured. "yeah, yeah real funny wiseass."

"now that's not very-"

"okay, okay, that's enough you two." haruhi cut y/n off, laughing lightly.

"they/she started it!" y/n and ranka exclaimed in sync, pointing fingers at each other.

"wow, when haruhi said that the two acted like siblings, i thought she was exaggerating." kaoru commented, hikaru nodding beside him.

"yeah i think their arguments are worse than ours." hikaru added in.

the remaining host club members then turned their heads to the twins, who were simply nodding with each other as their eyes were trained onto the adult and the female third year, who were now glaring at each other. tamaki murmured, "even though it was a fake one, you two fighting is even more dramatic than theirs."

"ranka"

not much happened once the two calmed, unless you count haruhi storming out of the place, saying that she would be going to the markets alone, and that everyone else should just stay at her house.

did they listen?

no.

which leads to where they were now. all of them were trailing behind haruhi, making sure that they weren't going to be noticed by the girl.

"hey l/n-senpai, when'd you meet haru-chan?" the tall blonde (that y/n didn't remember the name of) asked the girl, now standing beside her.

"his name's tamaki." ranka whispered to her ear, causing the girl to look at them with a nod of respect, appreciating the new-found information.

"i met her at the beginning of last year, when i first moved here to japan." the girl explained.

his eyes brightened, as did his expression. "does that mean you had seen her with her long hair?"

she raised a brow, "yeah, i did."

"do you have pictures?!"

"ignore him, l/n-senpai. he's just a simp for the girl, despite him denying it." the one with the glasses (she also forgot his name), informed her, as he now stood beside her.

she nodded, "makes sense. i don't think i've met anyone that eager to see haru's pictures from last year. she was cute though, i liked the long hair more than her short hair."

"what school do you go to, y/n-chan?" honey asked, now holding onto the girl's arm. y/n brought the boy in to her side, placing an arm around his shoulder.

"i go to fukurodani, which isn't too far from here really." she answered simply.

"the one with the really good sports school?" tamaki asked.

she nodded. "guess you can say that. though they're still pretty good at other things."

"are you in a sports club?"

she shook her head. "no, i'm in the music club. though, since it's pretty much just me and my friends, it's kind of like our own band."

"woah! what instruments do you play?" the short boy beside her asked excitedly.

she then answered honey's question, as well as a few other ones that they had asked. as these questions finished, y/n turned her head towards ranka, who seemed oddly quiet with the small smile on their face. she narrowed her eyes at them, before ignoring it. she then noticed the multiple eyes that looked their way as they walked throughout the neighbourhood, which lead her looking towards the host club males.

finding out the adult's plans, she smacked the back of their head upwards. the group widened her eyes at her action, as well as the striked-person rubbing the spot that was hit. "oi! what was that for?!

"you dragging us with you to watch haruhi isn't just because it's your usual habit, is it?" the girl queried, her eyes narrowing to slits.

ranka held the same eye contact with the girl, before smirking. "always to smart for your own good y/n. but to answer your question, yes." ranka then looked at the boys. "i'm sorry to use you guys like this, but-"

"the reason why you dragged all of us out here is because you want to be seen with a bunch of handsome men." y/n murmured. "why am i not surprised."

"but y/n-san isn't a male?" mori asked dumbfoundedly.

ranka chuckled, shaking their head. they then smiled mischieveously, placing an arm around the tall girl's (who was only a few centimetres shorter than them) shoulders. "oh, no, she's not. she's my very attractive daughter-like figure, who will surely attract some handsome, rich boys and therefore would want to court her. this will then escalate to her marrying them and i would-"

"you know, it's kinda sad that you only think of me as a source of income." y/n sighed, cutting them off. "i thought we were bro's man."

"we are, but you're the one who's going to find me a rich son-in-law–"

"it's also weird for you to be saying that because the six teenage boys around us are both handsome and rich."

"ouh." ranka muttered.

"did she just say we're handsome–"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.9K 53
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง.โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€ ยฉ ษชแด€แดส€ษชแด„แด‡แดœ
23.9K 532 5
โ†ณ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ( ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ/๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, two actors playing on-screen l...
693 54 6
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ? ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š... ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ... ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š’๐š๐šœ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š...