An Otome Game? More Like A Su...

بواسطة vara_user

Kim Rok Soo died after saving a girl from a sudden unranked monster attack. When he opened his eyes, he was i... المزيد

Chapter 1 Part 2 : Could All of This Get Any Worse?
Chapter 1 Pary 3 : Could All of This Get Any Worse?
Chapter 1 Part 4 : Could All of This Get Any Worse?
Chapter 2 Part 1 : Could All of This Get Any Worse? II
Chapter 2 Part 2 : Could All of This Get Any Worse? II
Chapter 2 Part 3 : Could All of This Get Any Worse? II
Chapter 2 Part 4 : Could All of This Get Any Worse? II

Chapter 1 Part 1 : Could All of This Get Any Worse?

8.3K 439 256
بواسطة vara_user

[English is not my native, so pardon me for some grammar errors. I'd be glad if you point it out at the comment section so I can fix it. Thank you!]

***

Kim Rok Soo was just had some stroll on his day off, when a sudden attack from first grade monster happen. He died after saving young girl from the attack. He thought he wont left any guilt, well, maybe a little. He hasn't acchieve his dream to be a rich slacker yet he already died.

'I should've just slack inside my apartment, goddamn it!'

But he isn't regret for saving the young girl. If he think about it, it's not a bad way to die, right? Just like a hero who sacrificing theirself for others inside fantasy novel he always read. Although, Kim Rok Soo didn't really like the idea of dying in someone's place.

'I hope I will reborn as a kid from rich family in my next life, so I can slack around.'

It's just a playful thought. Who knows that the God really heard that?

When he opened his eyes, he found himself inside a 13 years old boy.

The boy was laying on the cold floor, holding a small bottle. Kim Rok Soo feel he want to throw up. His head really heavy, and his new body feels hot. He confused, stare blankly at the bottle. However, his mind was chaotic.

'What the fuck? Did I just really reborn? No, wait. I think I was ... transmigrated? But what kind of situation is this?!'

Suddenly, he heard someone knocking the door. He want to answer but he doesn't had any energy to do it. He even barely breathing. Judging from the bottle on his hand, and trace of liquid around it, the boy must be drank it before he transmigrated.

'Just what kind of liquid did this boy drink?!'

"Young Master-nim, are you awake? May I come in?"

The door opened, but Kim Rok Soo cannot see the figure of the man who open the door because his body was facing opposite dirrection. He then heard a rush step coming closer to him. A cold hand touching his forehead, then gently he feel that hand putting his head on the man's lap. Now, Kim Rok Soo can see the face of the man.

It was an old man—not really old. Maybe he was at his late forty. Some part of his brown hair already turn white. Kim Rok Soo could see the man's expression stiffened, slightly worried.

"Young Master-nim?"

His voice shaking when the old man found a small bottle in Kim Rok Soo's grip. He grab the bottle, smelling it. Now, the old man's face look shocked.

"... Please hold on, Young Master-nim. Just a little longer."

The old man carry Kim Rok Soo's new body, then lay it on the bed. He pull the blanked until it reach under of his neck. Kim Rok Soo's eyelid feels heavy, but he didnt feel like he would pass out. He decided to closed his eyes, thinking all over what kind of shit just happened to him.

He could hear sound of rushing step. A few moment later, there's more of step coming toward him, but Kim Rok Soo really doesn't had any energy left just to open his eyes. However, his mind is clear. He could hear everything perfectly despite his lack of energy.

Kim Rok Soo could feel someone grab his hand, then a warm liquid drop on his skin. He wonder if the latter was crying for him.

"Cale ... please, please hold on. The doctor will come soon, so please hold on until then."

A soft voice with a sniffling could be heard. Kim Rok Soo still fell silent. He slightly frowned, repeat the name that the new man called him.

'Cale? I feel like have heard that name somewhere before.'

About half hours later, the doctor has arrived. The doctor do a quick check up, but what makes Kim Rok Soo confused is, the doctor was just touching his hand, then he could feel a warm energy flowing through his body.

"How's he?"

"From the bottle that the butler give me, and after I check his body, I think he was drinking poison."

'What the fuck?'

Kim Rok Soo was lost of word.

He was just died a few moments ago, then got a new life just for dying again?

'Are you kidding me?! Whose God that send me into a suicidal kid's body?!'

"I will pay you as much as you want, but please save my son."

"I'll do my best to save the young master, My Lord."

More of warm energy flowing inside his body. Now, Kim Rok Soo feel little sleepy, and his energy slowly restored. He has enough energy to open his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he saw a man in his thirdty staring at him with a worried expression. The man then flinched when their eyes met, grabbing Kim Rok Soo's hand tightly.

"Cale! Oh, Cale, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

Kim Rok Soo frowned. The one that decided to drank the poison was the boy, but why did he apologize? He could see another person standing behind the sniffling man. It was a woman with perfect bun and stoic face. She just stay silent, but her face definetely look concerned.

The doctor let out a bottle of green liquid from a small pouch, making Kim Rok Soo surprised. A large bottle can fit inside small pouch? Now that interesting.

He gently help Kim Rok Soo drank the liquid. It's taste awful, but after he drank it, he feel way much better.

"My Lord, the young master is alright. Please give him this antidote twice a day. He might be get a fever, but he will recover soon."

"Thank you, Doctor-nim."

"If anything happen to the young master, please call me anytime, My Lord."

"Once again, thank you. Violan, can you accompany Cale for a moment? I will take care of the payment for the Doctor."

"Sure, Deruth. Ron, please brought me some water for compress Cale."

"Yes, My Lady."

'... Wait a damn minutes. Cale? Deruth? Violan? Ron?'

Kim Rok Soo began to sorted his mind. The name that he was heard before was a character from a popular otome game in Korea called [The Hero's Love].

So that's the reason why their name feels familiar to him.

According to his memory, Cale Henituse was a villain that always get in the MC's way in every route. He was the trash of the count's family, Count Deruth. He started acting like a trash when his father remarried with Violan. And about Ron ....

'He's a fucking wolf that hide behind sheep's fur!'

Ron Molan, he was heir of the fallen assasin family at the Eastern Continent. He ran away with his son, Beacrox, after their household destroyed. He then ended up being Cale's personal servant, while Beacrox is the Henituse's family cheff.

Cale Henituse fated to be death in every route. He always bullying the main character, and then ended up beaten by the love interest.

And now, Kim Rok Soo was transmigrated as that Cale Henituse.

'Shit, I wished to be a rich kid in my next life. But if I was fated to die like that, I prever born in a poor family!'

Kim Rok Soo, no, Cale just stare blankly at the ceiling, drowned inside his own mind. Violan who sat beside him bited her lower lip. She put the towell on her stepson's forehead, opened her mouth.

"Cale ... why did you do that?"

Cale flinched, then turn his eyes toward the woman.

'Fuck, what should I do now? Reason, reason ... ugh.'

"Are you ... really hate being my son that much? Is it because I married your Father?"

'Huh?'

From Cale's memory, Cale Henituse never harm his family. He just ignores them and treat them like a stranger. If he thinks about it, Cale was acted like a trash when his father remarried. Maybe that really the reason? But for the current Cale, he had no problem with it. Afterall, this is his new life.

Should he answer it? Well, he was currently sick, maybe he can make that as a reason to avoid that question. Cale then opened his mouth, started to speak.

"I'm tired."

His voice sounded a bit shaky and soar. His eyes looks blank, as if the boy lost his will for living. The truth is, Cale just feel sleepy, and his throat was hurt. He said he was tired, hoping that two person would leave and let him sleep.

Unfortunately, Violan and Ron misunderstood what Cale's meant.

Violan's pupil began to shake, and so do Ron's. They didn't know what to say, or what to do at all. All this time, they just think the boy's trash behavior because his mother's death. They just think that's all, didn't really mind it. But to think that the child's situation is more worse than they thought, and maybe he was actually feel depressed. Pushing everyone from him, so he can commit suicide peacefully ....

"Cale."

There's a tears flow from Violan's eyes, makes Cale's eyes shook in shock.

'Wait, why is she crying? Did I say something wrong? I just said I'm tired, so she can let me rest.'

Cale then turn his gaze toward the old butlet. Ron was also shocked, but to Cale, his face look multiple scarrier than before. Cale avoid the old man's vicious gaze, scared to death.

"Please don't give up. I know you're not my son, and I know you also didn't considered me as your mother. But Cale, I will be here for you. Whatever anyone says, to me, you are also my child, like Basen and Lily."

Violan grab Cale's hand. It's oddly feel warm and full of comfort. Cale wonder why. It's already been a long time since he feel a mother's warmht. For someone who had an amazing memory like him, he even almost forget how's it feels. He really miss this feeling. Maybe because he was inside a children's body, he couldn't control his emotion. A tears began flowing from his eyes. He really didn't intend to cry, but the tears already betrayed him.

"Thank you."

Cale whisper softly. The warmth feel so comfortable. His heavy eyeslid started to close. Before he know it, he fell asleep.

Leaving Violan and the butler in hysterical state.

***

Hi, it's me again lol.

Actually I already write this fict at AO3 like two months ago? Anw I decided to publish it here and cut it to several parts cuz one chapter is too long lmao. Seriously what hit me that time to write 7k words for one chapter? 🙏

Tbh I kinda lost my writing mood, that's why I tried to reread all my fict, hoping it can bring my writing mood back :(

Welp, let's hope I can write again soon!

Cyao~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.1K 158 30
Disclaimer: 백작가의 망나니가 되었다 - 유려한 | Lout of Count's Family | Trash of the Count's Family does not belong to me but Yulyeohan. This is fanfiction. ...
Their Tale بواسطة Helene

قصص الهواة

60.9K 4.2K 11
What will happened if instead of possessing Cale Henituse's body, Kim Rok Soo became the trash's twin brother? 'Well, let's just make sure he will no...
2.7K 120 9
Cale Henituse went missing after being beaten by Choi han. Kim rok soo was send to the world and met choi han right before he beat up Cale. But faile...
157K 9.2K 37
After the death of Countess Jour Thames Henituse Deruth didn't only mourn his beloved wife's death, he did too. mourn his son who he didn't even kno...