Jealousy || Jisoo [Complete]

By atticushawk0221

Love is not forced but it happens suddenly. Kim Jisoo who was forced to marry a young cute and good-looking m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
(M) Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The end)
New Book (not an Update)

Chapter 17

1.1K 24 1
By atticushawk0221

Y/n Pov

I woke up to the alarm going on, I peeked up and saw it was jisoo's alarm which flashed at 5.44 am. I sighed and turned it off, and looked over jisoo sleeping peacefully. My cheeks heated up after knowing she was naked with all messy hair and marks all over her body  I smiled knowing it was all down by me and how much she enjoyed it last night. 

I got off our bed not making any noise and went inside our bathroom, after taking a quick shower I threw on fresh clothes and went downstairs. I saw Lisa cleaning the floor, she was indeed shocked to see me up this early "G-good morning S-sir" she said "Morning Lisa" I smiled. I walked over to the kitchen and saw no breakfast ready "Lisa...uhm" before I could say anything she rushed over to the kitchen counter and started finding ingredients for breakfast. "Hey it's okay I'll cook today," I told her "No sir it's okay I'll do it," she told "Lisa it's okay let me do it and you can take a day off, I'll talk to jisoo" I smiled at first Lisa was confused but then she smiled and nodded. She left the house after cleaning, and I decided to cook something for me and jisoo. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 142 16
Will jisoo can melt a cold heart??? Will lisa fall in love with her??? For more information you have to read this ff.... Published : 23/ 07/22 Finish...
23.1K 721 4
"I'd love you better if you weren't sick in the head."
355K 31K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
69.3K 2.4K 22
"Best friends turn into love" Love has no eyes, love has no age, love has no culture or religion, love has no disabilities, love has no gender or rac...