My Jack (Y/N slander)

By Demon_490

Y/n is a 16 year old girl with blond hair who is bullied and She has no friends till she meets the football s... More

Part one UwU
Part 2 OwO
Part 3 UnU
Part 4 O_o
Part 5 :0
Part 6 .-.
Part 7 :0
Part 8
LOOKS!
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Filler - Grilled Cheese
Part 20
Filler - Brownies
Part 21
part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30! FINAL!! >:D
Last words. Both Satire and not :)

Part 18

171 3 18
By Demon_490

Y/N's POV:

 "CHAD!" I yelled . He said he wouldn't be like this. He said he wouldn't eat my friend's. He promised me that they would be safe. I started sobbing. "C-C-C-C-CHAD T-T-T-THIS ISN'T Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU! YOUR B-B-B-B-B-BETTER THEN T-T-T-THIS!"

Chad looked at me. "I'm sorry Y/N. I'm just so hungry. I need HUMAN meat." he explained. I looked at him. " Maybe this can fix you... " I said.

I turned into a half demon/ half angel/ half deer/ half god/ half Satan/ half Grinch/ half Santa/ half simp/ half Kpop stan/ half dream/ half sans/ half Jetpack/ half car/ half wolf/ half dog/ half cat / half pizza and half human UwU. I then zapped Chad with my mega powers. Now he will never eat a human again.

We then had a Make out session and it got spicy 😉

~~The next morning~~

Ollie POV

We where at Faith's house shoving black coffee and a cheeseburger down her throat so she would not be drunk. She was now sitting there trying to help us figure out what happened last night. Turns out, Y/N called us to say that Chad was an alpha wolf. Also that he doesn't mean to try and eat me-

Whatever. Me and Jack where taking embarrassing photos of Faith when the doorbell rang. When we opened it, our friends walked in. 

Jessie say next to Faith, with Y/N and Chad on the floor making out. Jack was sitting down and I was next to him. When we where talking Jessie said something. "Did you know we are having a new student?" She asked. " NOPE" I said, popping the p. Y/N turned around. God she is ugly. "Y -y-yep. He is s-s -s-super nice. I m-m-m-met him a-a-a-at the d-d-d-doctors" she said. " Why where you at the doctors? " I asked. "I w-w-w-was in a c-c-c-car crash and my Step mom, goldfish and the rest of my dignity died." She replied. "I broke all my bones, they healed in 5 mins."

Jessie rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Anyways when I saw his Tiktok page, I saw that he was Faith's type 😏" Jessie said . She showed us all a photo. Faith's mouth dropped. They took the phone. "THIS IS A FRIEND OF MINE! He is so nice, he has an amazing smile and pretty eyes.... Oh god his voice could make anyone melt..." Said Faith. 

Jack smirked. "SIIIIIMMMMMPPPP!" He yelled. Faith looked like they discovered something new. " OMG I'M A SIMP! " She yelled. "Yes you are" I said. "Yep" Jack joined. So did Jessie. Chad stayed quiet. "What's a simp" asked Y/N. "Shut up no one likes you" said Jack. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 146 29
Jake just isn't like the other boys... he's an alpha wolf OWWUUUUHHHHHHHHHH Inspired by a y/n book I can't remember the title of this is rated mature...
17.7K 341 30
(Y/n) (l/n) is the adopted daughter of gohin (or panda) she was left on gohins doorstep by (y/n)s mother (m/n) as she knew gohin and trusted him with...
9.7K 150 27
a girl named Y/N is a 16 year old girl that lives in Mexico with her adopted parents and siblings. she gets a secret power when she turns 17. Also u...
3.4K 49 11
This is a story of a young girl name Y/N, who lives amongst the humans. she has just turned 18 and it is 2022. As a child, she had an imaginary frien...