IT imagines

By Bobbyvill

IT imagines for most of the characters -Feel free to send me a request!! Highest rankings!! 1-main!-6/28/22... More

Intro
Stanley uris-Folder
Stanley uris-Her
Stanley Uris-Jealousy
Stanley uris-its only just begun
Stanley uris-its only just begun:Part 2
Stanley uris-Stanley?
Stanley uris-Butterfly
Stanley uris-Diner dates
Stanley uris-Him and her
Stanley uris-Lee
Stanley uris-Lee:Part 2
Stanley uris-Walking in the Night: Part 2
Stanley uris-Define
Stanley Uris-Camp Sparrow.
Bill denbrough-Folder
Bill Denbrough-Clown Town
Bill Denbrough-Love
Bill denbrough-Horrible liars
Bill denbrough-Treehouse
Bill denbrough-Saving Georgie
Bill denbrough-The park
Bill denbrough-Anti-Quarry Club
Bill denbrough-Flase Hope
Bill denbrough-Flase Hope: Part 2
Bill denbrough-Brothers best friend
Bill Denbrough-Fakest smile
Richie tozier-Folder
Richie Tozier-Opposites
Richie Tozier-Little lady
Richie tozier-Window calls
Richie tozier-Spin the bottle
Richie tozier-Motherly love?
Richie tozier-That boy
Richie tozier-The bet
Richie tozier-Fate
Richie tozier-Bracelets
Richie tozier-Bracelets: Part 2
Eddie kasprak-Folder
Eddie Kaspbrak-Meeting you
Eddie kaspbrak-Lover
Eddie kaspbrak-Leaving for good
Eddie kaspbrak-Breaking point
Mike hanlon-Folder
Mike Hanlon-Normal day
Mike Hanlon-Angel
Mike Hanlon-Thrill seeker
Ben hascom-Folder
Ben Hanscom-First sight
Bill skarsgรฅrd-Folder
Bill skarsgรฅrd-On Set Parents
Bill skarsgรฅrd-Thin ice
Bill skarsgรฅrd-The accident
A/n
A/n
A/n
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ

Stanley uris-Walking in the night

621 8 23
By Bobbyvill

Requested by Magical_Who
(I hope everything's accurate (: )

The crowded school hallways, about every kids worse nightmare, more specifically people labeled as outcasts, and freaks, or more ironically, losers.

But for the town of Derry, that was anyone except Greta Keene or Henry Bowers and their gangs, the names and the teasing were practically an everyday thing, but they kept going like it was normal, because to them it was.

So why Stanley was so surprised to see that Bowers bullied her? Many may never know. Maybe he thought they would spare her or maybe it was just plain denial, although one thing we do know that this day was only the beginning.

Stanley shoved his way through the hall desperately trying not to be late to his math class.

He spotted Henry standing off to the side of the crowd, Stanley slightly turned in the opposite direction hoping to avoid him, he then noticed that Henry already seemed to be focused on someone but from the crowd he couldn't see who.

Henry swiftly started walking through the crowd it what seemed to be in chase of his next victim.

Stanley kept walking and speeding up hoping to pass by where Hernry was and avoid him completely. When he got to where Henry had moved to he saw who Henrys next target was.

She had glasses with yellow lenses covering her eyes, and a backpack on her back trying to get to class like everyone else in the hallway, She was standing there facing Henry's direction, one of her friends standing beside her with a hand on her forearm trying to move her away from Henry.

Y/n didnt try and stop her obviously having no interest in whatever he had to say, but not being able to move without either bumping into other people or Henry physically pulling them back.

Stanley slowed down his pace almost involuntary, every single part of his brain was telling him to keep moving and that he couldn't do anything worthwhile to actually help.

But who listens to their head these days anyways?

Stanley kept walking, but towards Henry instead of past him.

"-you cant even get around without someone guiding you." Henry spoke motioning to Y/n's friend.

"I can get around just fine." Y/n said still trying to get around him.

"Hey Henry!" Stanley called out.

Henry turned his head in Stanley's direction followed by Y/n and her friend.

"If she wanted to listen to someone like you I think she'd find someone with more than 3 Brain cells." Stanley said using the poor attempt in a insult to hopefully distract him long enough for Y/n to get away.

"Are you implying I'm stupid?"

Although Henry's voice was calm anyone could see the comment had deeply angered him.

"Well I didn't nesscessarly say that, but I think you wouldn't be able to poor water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel if that's what your asking." Stanley stated calmly as if he wasn't freaking out inside his head.

Y/n took Henry's distraction as a chance to get away she nudged her friend who got the hint and the two quickly continued on to class.

Henry stood angrily staring at Stanley not noticing Y/n's getaway.

"Well I think this is where I leave" Stanley said once he saw Y/n get far enough away.

Stanley then turned and ran straight into the crowd of kids hoping to either make it to his class or surrounded by people so Henry couldn't spot him anymore.

Later that evening Stanley sat in his room not able to sleep, he finally quit trying and got up and looked out the window, hoping it would calm him down enough to to sleep.

Outside the window he could see someone walking down the sidewalk, they got closer and closer till he could see it was Y/n. She was walking alone at a normal pace and didnt seem to be in a hurry to be somewhere.

She had her glasses on her face and something clutched in her hand that Stanley couldn't see well enough to know what it was.

Stanley couldn't understand why someone would want to walk outside this late at night, Yet there he was shoving on his shoes and practically falling out of the front door towards her.

"Hi." Stanley said starting to walk in pace beside her.

Y/n slightly jumped and turned her head towards him.

"Stan?" She asked looking at him through her glasses.

"Yes." He said looking back at her.

Stan could now see that what she was holding in her hand was a white cane, which reminded him of the school hallway earlier that morning.

"Jeez you scared me." Y/n stated slightly laughing.

"Sorry about that...and for earlier."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I don't know...I just-I don't know."

Stanley sighed, he didn't know how he was supposed to explain how he felt without sounding like an inconsiderate idiot.

"Felt bad?"

"Err...yeah?" Stanley agreed, making it sound more like a question than an answer.

Y/n laughed at his unsure response, her foot slightly slipped on the end of the curb and onto the road as she did, she quickly moved her foot back to,it's original place and continued walking.

Stanley grabbed her shoulders gently and switched places with her so she was further from the road then before.

"Thank you" she whispered continueing walking.

"No problem."

As the two walked Stan couldn't help but glance at her every few seconds.

"I assume your curious?" She broke the silence.

"Hm? About what?" Stan asked not expecting the question.

"My eyes...my vision."

"Oh well I mean I'm sure many are. I've seen you in class y'know so I know you can see some but no one really knows how much cause that's not really something you just announce. You don't even have to tell me-" Stan rambled starting to feel nervous.

The sound of Y/n's laugh caused him to stop rambling.

"I can see more than people think. It's called Retinitis pigmentosa, my disability." she clarified "it's a loss of preifivial vision. So while I can't see as much I can still see."

"Oh." Stan mumbled listening intently to what she was saying.

"There's also other symptoms to it like tunnel vision, that's basically a tunnel shaped vision like the name states, there's also night blindness both of which I have."

Stan nodded, before looking at her confused.

"Did you say night blindness? Like can't see at night, night blindness?" He asked shocked.

"Yes." She responded, the corners of her lips turning up into a smile having a feeling of where the conversation was going.

"And your here walking on the sidewalk at night, where you can't see?" He asked confused as to how she could be so calm.

"Yes." She responded again so longer being able to keep back the smile.

"Are you insane? How do you not get lost or fall and hurt yourself? I'm honestly impressed I don't think I'd be able to do that now as I am." Stan asked awestruck.

"Well I am pretty talented" Y/n smirked "But I know my way around places, like where stuff is in my house or the school or wherever I go a lot."

"So do you take late night walks down this road often?" Stan asked not remembering seeing her walking down the sidewalk in previous times.

"Yes, but normally later in the night sometimes with my friend, the one with me in the hall earlier. But she couldn't tonight, so I decided to go earlier."

"Thank you for distracting Henry earlier by the way." Y/n added.

"Of course"

Stanley and Y/n continued walking in silence before Y/n spoke once more.

"Cute pajamas by the way." She grinned.

Stanley looked down and remembered when he left his house he had only put shoes on and was still in his pajamas from before.

"Uh...thanks." Stanley said embarrassed, "I could have been barefoot too."

Y/n laughed at his comment as the two continued walking in the night.
____________________________________________________
Stan switching places with Y/n so they don't get hurt in 2+ imagines >> any other idea.

Also the temptation to name this "cute pajamas" was unreal I swear.

Word count: 1367 (this takes first place for longest imagine I've done so far)
Posted:4/24/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 53 12
1st Story - Bill Denbrough Imagine - IT Chapter 1
11.2K 193 18
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐“Š๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฐ๐“… ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ข๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐ผ๐“‰
63.1K 1.3K 22
โแดกแด‡'สŸสŸ แด€-แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ ส™แด‡ สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ส€๊œฑ. ษช-ษชแด›'๊œฑ แดกสœแด€แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ ส-ส-สแดแดœ แด€ษดแด… ษช ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑโž โสแด‡แด€สœ...๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑโž [ษชแด›ยฒโฐยนโท] [แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…] ส™ษชสŸสŸ แด…แด‡ษดส™ส€แดแดœษขสœ Copyright ยฉ Ssssalem
116K 3.1K 17
๐ŸŒธSequel to Losers: Bill Denbrough x Reader๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŽˆMAJOR IT CHAPTER 2 SPOILERS๐ŸŽˆ โ€ผ๏ธCANCELLED โ€ผ๏ธ (Y/n) Tozier had truly made something out of herself aft...