❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

Autorstwa namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ Więcej

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹

349 34 2
Autorstwa namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jungkook was left intrigued over the heavy change of persona from the older, "there's these one thing you must always keep in mind whenever you are with him Jungkook, that man hurted jimin and thankfully it didn't go to a physical extent because I was able to talk him out of that relationship" his heart tightened scared of what he might hear Tonight about the man he had grown to care for, to hear how he might have been painfully hurt "jimin raised a pup on his belly for nine months, then he gave birth to his son, you are aware his body won't be the same as it was before getting pregnant" jungkook frowned while namjoons voice had dropped dangerously low in warning "ofcourse that's meant to happen he grew another human being inside him" Frowning with confusion "that's what i told jimin when I talked with him so they could break up, that asshole got into jimin the idea that he was no longer beautiful or attractive to anyone because of his stretch marks and remaining belly fat, he grew very conscious of imperfections that are not even that" jungkook grew infuriated himself, he could not understand how someone would tell such things to anyone else- let alone their own partner "so please jungkook, keep these in mind because if you ever do what he did to him, I will break your nose it won't be fixable, I will break each one of your fingers and I will make sure you suffer for the rest of your life"

"I would gladly let you do that to me and more, I cannot bear the thought of jimin suffering so much because of a piece of shit like that guy, and trust me that Making him feel any kind of shame towards his own body will be the last thing I do, on the contrary I will make sure to love and appreciate each part-" namjoon choked on air waving his hands in front of the red haired "woah woah slow down I don't need to hear the rest of those details" Wide eyes watching jungkook slump back on his seat with a small blush of embarrassment "sorry" he muttered taking a sip of his beer before the brunette spoke again "enough of dwelling in the past, I invited you out tonight mostly so that we could really spend some time together and know each other even better" the red haired hummed seating back up "why don't we go play pool?" Jungkook smirked at the suggestion standing up and following namjoon to the table "I should be honest, I'm really good in playing pool" namjoon returned the smirk "i'm very good at it too, say, winner pays the next round" jungkook right away agreeing.

Not even half a round later and namjoon had already won, sending jungkook away to the bar so he could order a couple of drinks "hey sweetheart" namjoon approached the omega near the bar clearly looking for some company "I've gotta see if these kid is good enough for my good friend, do you mind giving me a hand with that?" The woman in red dress and quite tall heels smirked, a finger trailing up the brunettes arm "and what do I get in return?"

Jungkook was caught off guard when the young woman clinged to his side "hey handsome, would you mind keeping me some company?" Jungkook gulped nervously chuckling while trying to shrug away the woman "sorry but I gotta go" he received his drinks but was again stopped by the omega "why are you in such a hurry? You don't seem to be taken at all" he smiled softy pulling his arm from her claw like hands due to the large acrylic nails in them "well I am, my boyfriend might not be here but I'm loyal" 'even if we aren't near official yet' thinking to himself with a long sigh, finally Wriggling out of the womans grip and going back to namjoon who chuckled with approval "so you are taken already? What a shame" jungkook rolled his eyes giving the older his drink "I saw you slip her a 100 bill" with hurt in his eyes a hand on top of his chest before he laughed "it was worth a shot" shrugging and lowering to hit the green nine ball.

"One two, cha cha cha!" Namjoon drunkenly danced while jungkook made his best to maintain his grip on the older "namjoon please stop dancing, we are almost at the apartment" he struggled to make the brunette walk up the stairs but eventually the older cooperated momentarily until jungkook had to basically drag him up to the door "jimin?" He knocked repeatedly on the blondes apartment door "jungkook- jungkook" namjoon suddenly standing up from his leaning position against the shorter alpha and taking him by the collar of his shirt "I trust you man I reawy reawy do..." he slurred in his drunken state the small of the alcohol hitting the younger right on the face "please be a good alpha for my nepew and imin" the door finally opened, a sleepy jimin appearing behind it "what's wrong?" He rubbed off his tired eyes before namjoon cried out clinging to jimin "aw my minie!" Jungkook quickly holding back the bigger man who threw his weight on the blonde "he is drunk" jimin now fully awake helped jungkook to take namjoon into jun-seos room, "namjoon I will leave a glass of water here and the trash can near in case you have to vomit" the blonde tucked in the brown haired alpha whose energy started to drift away once he was under the warm covers "did he give you too much trouble?" Jimin whispered closing the door behind himself "nah nothing I couldn't handle" rubbing the back of his neck "are you going back home? Do you want to stay over? It's already late" jungkook shook his head even if he would want to stay longer "I should get going or I will get the scolding of my life, my grandfather kinda found out I was here during your heat"

"O-oh" they walked down the hall "about that, thank you again, it meant a lot that you stayed with me" jungkook returning the soft smile "I'm happy you allowed me to. I won't keep you awake any longer, we have a date tomorrow after all" a blush creeping up the olders cheeks not visible in the dark room "i know, then you better get home quickly" he opened the door for the younger "good-" the blonde catching off guard the red haired, jimin tip toeing to press a kiss to jungkooks cheek "thanks for bringing namjoon back, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

...

"Is he dead?" Jun-seo got off of his bed where his uncle slept, the man laying face down his face disappearing between the pillows muffling his snores "he is just asleep" jimin assured his worried son who wasn't sure if the man was breathing because of the position he was sleeping in "come on Let's change you into fresh clothes" still wrapped in the soft towel jun-seo carefully followed his mother out of the room and to the one across "and where are we going today?" Intrigued the chestnut haired boy looked at the blonde while getting his hair dried "no where at all, I will be going somewhere with jungkook, but before that I need to see who can watch after you" the boy tilted his head to the side before looking at the blonde over his shoulder who went to the dirty clothes bin and threw in the wet towel "why can't uncle joon do it? And where are you going with jungkookie?" Turning around on the round cushion chair while jimin pulled out clothes after clothes "your uncle took too much drink last night and his head will hurt today that's why he won't babysit you, and... me and jungkook will just go somewhere" shrugging trying to make his son forget about it but the boy only 'oh'ed loudly with a big smile plastered on his face "you are having a date?"

"W-wh-why would you think that?!" Green innocent puppy eyes looking back at him "but i already told you he looks at you like joonie looks at hobi's uncle" Pouting at his blonde parent who felt his cheeks grow hot "s-stop saying nonsense jun-seo! Go see if your uncle is still alive" with a huff the little alpha stomped his wat out of his mother's room and his own, he was six years old but had a good eye for these things, he knew it.

Jimin frustrated rubbed his hands against his face closing fully his door and looking back at the clothes spread on his bed, he had to figure out what to wear for his date and he had no idea where the younger would be taking him at all. "Woah mama you look pretty!!" Jun-seo raised on the counter chair namjoon rubbing his temple over the infants loudness "oh do I?" Jimin smiled twirling from one side to the other lightly, the long floral dress perfectly fitting his figure, swaying after his movements,"Yes! So pretty that when jungkook sees you for your date his heart will go like these..." his hands against his chest in two tiny fist before they spread wide his arms going to the side "boom!!" Jimin's blush covered cheeks growing a darker pink "i- I told you to stop saying nonsense!" Scolding his son who only teasingly smiled silently mimicking the omegas words while continuing to eat his cereal "did you tell him?" Confused namjoon spoke, eyes half open and sipping his coffee "you both are annoying" reaching for a cup and serving himself some coffee "tell me what?" Mouth full while he tried speaking "nothing your uncle is still drunk" slapping the older in the back of the head making him spill out some of his coffee "isn't that right joonie? Maybe you should go lay down some more time" his tight grip on the olders shoulder making namjoon fearfully nod "yeah that might be why I'm saying silly stuff".

Jimin smiled sweetly scaring even more the alpha who quickly ran over to the seat next to his nephew "anyway, I guess you won't look after jun-seo so I was thinking about asking yoongi" the boy liking the idea "jungkook said he would come over and then we would leave so I will see if yoongi can come over as well, he might bring Hoseok too" his son's smile wide while ke stuffed his mouth with more cereal "and where will you go with jungkook?" Jimin shrugged unsure himself "he didn't tell me anything" namjoon hummed taking a long teasing sip of coffee "what did you do to him? He seemed fine yesterday so I hope you didn't try to scare him" the brunette shook his head while jun-seo attentively listened to them while keeping his eyes on the chocolate cereal "I didn't, I did warn him to not mess around, but he passed the test" the little alphas head Snapping to the side to look at his uncle "test? What test?" Namjoon chuckled ruffling his nephews hair "a test to see if he is worth of your mother and you" jimin quickly hitting the brunette on the shoulder "ignore him"

"No no you have to know these, listen, when we are sure if Jungkook deserves the love of your mom it's when we as a person accept him but most importantly when our alpha does because that means he gives us a certain feeling of safety, you see... if he where ever to treat jimin a bad way like saying mean things or even hurting his body in any way that means he is bad and he should be out of your life's" jun-seos eyes lit up his own alpha taking in the information "but if he makes mommy smile and be happy, is it fine for him to be with us?" Namjoon nodded with a soft smile "that's right, if he takes care of the two of you and makes the two of you happy and you both feel safe with him, then he can stay, but as long as he is good with the two of you" jimin fondly stared at namjoon knowing how much the older cared for him and for his son.

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

70.5K 4.9K 63
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨...
423K 20.7K 60
Every omega is assigned to an alpha pack... jungkook-omega jimin-alpha
7.1K 113 4
dark oneshots with smut
27.9K 1.7K 45
*Sequel to That One Popular Kid* After a few years of being apart, Yoongi finally gets to go to Seoul in hopes of finding Jimin, who left him hanging...