MY ALL STAR ||shrek X reader...

By -Magickas

S͖̦͖h̺͔͜r͉͍͖e͍͓̠k͙̠͜ w̢͉̺o̺͇u͇̝͙l͍͖͔d͕̝͚ l̢̻͜i̢͖̙k̙̼͙e͇͖͓ t̺͎̘o̘͔͖ k̠̪n̘͕̺o̡͙͚w͍̞͉ y͇͍͔o͚͎͚u͔͕̪r̞͇ l̡͎o̢̦͚c̢̘... More

✞ Donkeh!
✞ Love Problems...
✞ Because He Loves You
✞ Fishy Coochie
A/N
✞ Sexual
✞ Green Daddy
✞ 1K Special
A/N
✞ E-girl Crushing
✞ Rip that pussy

✞ Sex Dungeons and Fire Lizards

64 2 0
By -Magickas

Y/N's POV

"Pwease let me win zaddy shreggs." You whined and rolled the dice.

"Mmmm cumslut its Sex dungeons and fire lizards I cant let you win." Shrek shrugged.

You started crying and got down on your knees. "I forfeit I don't understand this game."

Shrek smirked and picked you up like a toy. He took you to his weird fifty shades of grey style sex dungeon under the swamp.

A red light cast over the room as he fucked you whilst whipping you and tickling you with a screwdriver. He destroyed your y/nussy.

Suddenly dragon fell down through the ceiling and you were both crushed to death. Death from fire lizard in a sex dungeon.

_____________

Please I haven't been fed in days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 24.1K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
259K 25K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
878K 40.6K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
993K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...