A very intriguing predicament...

By Ashen_Kitten04

She was quite an average person, good grades, liked spending her free time watching her favourite shows.But o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Temporary Discontinument and Future Rewrite

35k!

800 56 28
By Ashen_Kitten04

Damn...

I honestly never expected this story to get 35k readers; I started this story both as a bit of escapism and, I'll be honest, a bit of a self insert following the idea of 'what would happen if a fan of MHA were to end up in the world of MHA?'.

As I've promised, here is a few pictures of some of the A-level artwork which has been making me busy recently and so not have as much free-time to update this story as much as I'd like to.
Though I'll also admit that other idea and writers block have also contributed to the lack of an update schedule.

Here are some of the pieces I've been doing in College that I am able to take pictures of at the moment.

I'd like to say I'm happy that so many people have been enjoying the story I've been writing, I can't wait to progress the story for all of you. I enjoy reading your comments and replying to them as well.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426 18 74
As I watched the episode of my hero academia, a portal opened up in my room. " What the fuck is that?" I wondered " it probably won't matter in a fe...
3.2K 132 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
3.7K 141 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
221K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...