The Silver Tongue

By NataliaAlianovna_

What if harry potter grew up differently with his aunt by his side and knowing about the magical world. In th... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Omg Readers!!!!
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Hey!
Chapter 39
Authors note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
shout out
a/n
chapter 48
Sequel!

chapter 47

4.2K 204 37
By NataliaAlianovna_

Chapter 47: Blood Mage

I'm back again my faithful. I had finished the last chapter and as soon as I posted it I was hit with the urge to start on this one right then and there. I hope you enjoy this chapter because this one was my favorite so far to write.
I

do not own any part of Harry Potter.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
"Talk"
'Think'
"Parseltongue"
"Nightshade"
Chapter 47 – Blood Mage
Harrison stood bare inside of the candlelit chamber the RoR had created for him. He had read the whole book at this point, he had memorized what he needed for this next step, but I couldn't make himself do it. The way the book wanted him to progress was different from what his magic wanted to do. Harry glanced once more at the material he had ready for the ritual and banished all but his knife and glass bowl back to his pouch. He was going to follow his magic.
He took a deep breath and knelt within the circle that was carved into the stone floor. Blood magic was without limits, that was what made it so dangerous. The magic a practitioner called on could be greater than what they could handle and kill them, but not Harry. He could feel his magic, the fire and ice in his veins, calling for something. He was so close, he could feel it but he didn't know what his magic, his very soul, was calling for. He cut deep into his palm, letting it fill the small bowl as an offering. He healed the cut and staring falling into his core.
He sank deeper into his heart, his magic wrapping around him wild and untamed. The pressure of controlling it released. His deep breathing carried him deeper and deeper into his core. His grove formed around him and he was pulled to a new addition to his scape. A silver fountain sat in the middle of the grove with waters darker than a starless night sky. He looked into the water and a peace so profound overcame him. Darkness surrounded him both in his heart and in the chamber. All there was the water and him.

Without warning his magic roared to life, fire and ice swirling around him, in him, through him. It coiled around his limbs, around his heart, through his body. It burned. Agony ripped through him, yet no scream let his lips. He just continued to watch the water, the water that was getting closer. It was a passing thought that the water was closer before he was submerged in it. He sank deeper and deeper, his magic pulling him down into impossible depts. Harry didn't struggle.

He didn't know how long he was pulled but all at once his magic stopped everything. The ripping agony, the pull to be deeper. All motion and sensations stopped. It was like the world froze, holding its breath.
A featherlight touch had Harry opening his eyes, never knowing he even had closed them. He felt his breath leave his body at the sight before him. His mother, Lily, stood in a long dress of the purest of whites. Her flaming hair was loose around her shoulders and her eyes were soft as she stroked his cheek.
"Hello my Harrison." Her voice was a bare whisper. "You have come so far. Your father and I are so proud of you my love. I know you don't understand what is happening. You have so many pieces of the puzzle, yet key pieces are still missing. It will make sense in time. Just continue on the path you walk and it will become clear."
"I should be doing a ritual to become a Blood Mage right now Mother." Harry told her, voice just as soft.
Lily smiled gently at him, hand sliding down to hold the back of his neck. "I know my love. That is why I am here. I may never have practiced anything beyond the basics, but I did learn everything I could on the subject. I never initiated but I am the one who has been given the honor to be with you through your journey." She let her hand drop. "You know what you need to do now love. Complete the ritual."
Harry felt his magic calmly settle back into his body, docile and content. He reached for his knife around his neck, eyes locked to his mother. "Blood of my blood guide me and guard me. Mother Magic wrap me in your arms. Lady Fate, walk beside me. Lady Luck, place a kiss upon my brow for the future to come. Lord Death carry the souls I send to thee. Blood of my blood," Harry slit the palm of his left hand. Lily held out her hand, palm already slit and blood pooling. Harry clasped their hands. "keep me grounded when I am tempted to stray. So I will it, so it will be."
Harry shot up from his position on the chamber floor. He sucked in breath after breath. He lungs screamed in pain for being deprived. He glanced down at his hand to see a white scar at the base of his thumb. As he looked closer he saw that it was a perfectly white lily smaller than his pinky nail.
A disbelieving laugh passed his lips. He had thought his guide had to be a living being. He thought he would have to choose someone alive and who he trusted to be his guide and anchor. That was what he was worried about when he came to do the Blood Mage ritual, but Mother Magic had yet again given him a gift, his mother, his dead mother was his guide and anchor.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Harry sat waiting for DADA to start. His eyes were drawn again and again to the lily adoring his skin. Through out the day he had felt a hand run through his hair or a woman hug him for behind at lunch. Luna had looked at him every time with a secretive smile.
The rest of the Pack were starting to ask questions but for the moment he was content. He had so much still to do and plan, but it could all wait for that evening.

'Is that who I think it is?' Draco asked with glee.
Harry didn't even have to look up to answer. 'It is indeed. Sirius was ecstatic when he was asked by the ministry to be our professor. Remus could barely get him to pack before he came here this morning. He wasn't to start until Monday but we all know him.'
Whoops of excitement rang through the bond. Sirius would give them the challenge in DADA that they needed.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
"Alright Alpha out with it. You have been avoiding the subject all week. What happened last weekend? What was the elf talking about? Where were you all night? You missed breakfast and were almost late to potions." Hermione turned on him as soon as the Pack settled in their common room.
Harry chuckled and adjusted Luna into a position where she wasn't digging her elbow into his ribs. "Princess Selvinta was the dark elf who taught humans how to access and use their magic. She found a human child who she took in and taught. She blood adopted her. When the high elves learned what she had done they captured the child. The story goes that the princess was killed when the child showed that she could perform blood magic. The child was cast out of the elven realm. The child married, had children and passed on all of her knowledge to her children."
Harry relaxed back into his chair while Luna played with his loose hair. "Selvinta just wanted to alert me that the high elves will be after me. I had a theory that they hunt any with the ability to use blood magic and kill them, she just confirmed it. She did give me new information though. Only those with her blood in their veins can use blood magic."
Neville sucked in a shocked breath. "You have dark elven blood in you? Through your father?"
"No, my mother. I never did much research into my bloodline, but I think my mother was from a squib line." Harry explained. "I'm not the only one in this room with dark elven blood in my veins."
Luna looked up at him, her eyes clear and bright. With a smile on her lips she snuggled into his embrace. "Many generations back."
Harry chuckled tightening his arms around her. He turned back to the rest of the Pack. He saw the worry in their eyes. "I will not fall. I have achieved the next title in my blood magic. I am so close to the last title I can achieve on my own."
"Harrison, I have been researching everything I can get my hands on about blood magic." Hermione bit her lip. "If you don't have a tie you can be swept away by the magic you call upon. I know you are strong, equal to only the other Lords but Alpha," her voice broke off, fear choking her. "Alpha what is keeping you here with us? The magic only gets stronger."
The Pack turned to him as George wrapped an arm around the distraught Hermione. Harry tapped Luna's thigh, causing her to move from his lap and onto the love seat with Ginny. "Hermione, little sister, look at me and listen carefully." He waited until her eyes locked with his. "I do not do anything by the conventual means. Mother Magic made me a contradiction to almost every rule magic should follow. Mother Magic has also given me an anchor. My mother came to me when I was preparing for the ritual. She has become my anchor. I will not be swept away."
Hermione didn't look convinced but nodded. Harry accepted it. He opened his arms to her and she curled up with him. "I will not be taken from you until my purpose is fulfilled."
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
"Harrison, may I have a word?" Cedric asked Saturday morning at breakfast. Harry sent the Pack ahead. Cedric straightened his clothes and looked his Lord in the eye. "I wish to request permission to take Luna Lovegood to Hogsmeade today."
Harry felt amusement rise in him. 'Cedric my little moon?' His reply was a warm feeling of happiness. "Very well. A word to the wise Cedric, do not take her to that prissy tea shop."
'Thank you, Alpha!' Luna chirped.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
"Little Alpha." Tom's magic and voice washed over him. His presence was a warmth at his back, like a fire on a chilled night.
Harry continued to speak to Dudley as his cousin cleaned the café counter. "I found the jeweled lily that my mother wore in her hair at her wedding. I was thinking that aunty would like to be married with it as well. I know aunty keeps her hair short, but I can have it fastened to her dress. What do you think?
"That would be perfect. The dress has a satin sash, so it can be fastened to that. Make it look like a belt." Dudley glanced at the Dark Lord behind Harry. "I better get back to work. You'll be home for the holidays in a couple of weeks so we can help finalize mom's wedding then."
Harry nodded as a hand snaked around his waist. He rolled his eyes. "Tom you may wish to remember that I am only 15 and you have a habit of always touching me. Someone may take offense at that."

His only response was a chuckle. "They will only receive a curse for their troubles. You are mine."

Harry rolled his eyes but still leaned back into the warm body he was held against. "Riling up Dumbledore are you?"
"The attack starts in 10 minutes." Tom hissed into his ear before his body and magic were gone. Harry almost stumbled at the abruptness of the action.
'Pack be ready. Death Eaters are attacking in 10 minutes. Tom is leading them.' Harry released his magic to check the protections on the café. It wasn't in the main part of Hogsmeade but he wasn't taking chances with his family and home. 'Draco send out the alert to the Venatores.'
'Alpha how are we to proceed?' Ginny asked.
'Tom is only going to rile people up. Get the students out.' Harry left the café. He was going to be in a prime location to watch the counter-attack when it came. 'We will not show our hand to soon.'
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Harry sat in the Raven's common room as the rest of the house was getting ready for the Yule holidays. His mind kept wondering back to the meeting Dumbledore called up for after Tom's attack.
Since that was Tom's first real attack since he was returned to his body Dumbledore wasn't prepared. He had tried to convince Harry that he was needed to kill Voldemort. Fed his some crap about how it was his destiny. He had to block multiple attempts at compulsion and loyalty charms as well throughout the meeting.
'Twins? Would you two like to set a trap up in the Light Lord's office?' Harry asked in a calm tone. The twins were happy to jump at the chance.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
The holidays passed to quickly for the Pack. Tom had his death followers attack the Ministry, not to kill anyone but to cause discord. The ministry was scrambling trying to keep the citizens calm and maintain power.
Harry spent the first half of his holiday with his aunt, Severus, and Dudley finalizing the wedding. Petunia couldn't stop hugging him when he gave her the lily as one of her Yule gifts.
The second half of the holiday was spent with Hermione, exploring his different properties while her parents took a second honeymoon for their anniversary.
The first week of school was slow. Most of Harry's Venatores were bored in class with how advanced they were with the different lesson that they were taught outside of class. The Pack was just as bored if not more.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Harrison sighed at the destruction around him. "Is this really necessary?"
A shadow detached from Harry's own to darken and form the shape of a cloaked figure. The air around the two stilled and cooled. Harry brushed it off and turned to the figure for an answer. "They are killing Magic, they are killing this world. Their numbers are too great and they will destroy your people if given the chance. This is the only way. I leave this choice to you; eradicate them or reduce their population and monitor them."
Harry turned away with a grimace. "My aunt and cousin are safely hidden away with my godfather. Hermione's father is with them. Does that make us Hippocrates? We are willing to kill others, but we will not allow harm to our muggle families?"
"Do what you will, but I will not allow Magic and this world to be destroyed. It is your destiny to bring this world back to its glory. How you do that is your choice." The figure dissolved in a show of mist.
Harry stood there watching the muggle city burn and listened to the screams echo as they inhabitance called for salvation that would never be delivered. A child rushed from a collapsing building. He couldn't be more than 6-years- old. He fell to his knees with a terror-filled scream. It cut off into a sob. Harry stood at the end of the street eyes never wavering from the child's form.
The boy's head snapped up to the side so their eyes connected. His grey eyes and Harry's emerald eyes stayed locked as the screams slowly silenced and the fires razing the buildings slowly died out without any fuel to feed on. Time was limitless as their eyes stayed locked. The silence that descended was broken by a broken voice, "Why did you kill us all?"
Harry woke with a silent scream. His magic raged around him while voiced called out to him. He retched from the hands trying to hold him as he stumbled from the bed he was laying on. His breath was ragged and his vision foggy as the remnants of the vivid dream replayed in his mind. He could still smell the smoke and stench of burning flesh. His stomach lurched and he doubled over, emptying it on the carpet.
His magic continued to lash out, keeping the others in the room at bay. Harry collapsed to his knees and sobbed in anguish and guilt. He couldn't breathe. He choked on his breath even as he fought to draw air into his lungs. He couldn't breathe.
"Little Alpha, you are worrying your Pack." A voice pulled Harry from his panicked mind. "Open your eyes Harrison."
He forced his eyes open and tilted his head back. Tom was knelt before him, one hand on Harry's cheek and the other smoothing back his hair from his tear-stained face. "Tom?" He choked out the Dark Lord's name.
"Breathe Harrison," Tom ordered softly. He pulled Harry forward into his arms. Harry buried his head into Tom's neck, hands fisted in his shirt to hold him tight. "Breathe, Little Alpha."
"Pup, are you with us?" Harry glanced up. He noticed his vision was clear and he could see this Pack standing around him worried. Sirius and Remus sat on the bed. They must have been the ones holding him. Sirius had a cut on his cheek like he was punched.
Harry saw gauges on the floor and wall, things were thrown about and everyone's clothes were ripped and ruffled. The implications of what happened hit Harry so hard that he pulled his magic back into him so fast he felt light-headed. His magic had done that.
"Alpha, your magic didn't hurt us." Luna's whispered voice was loud in the silent room. "You could never hurt us."
Harry just buried his face back into Tom's neck. What was this all about?
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Harry relaxed as the Pack found seats in their common room. Tom had chosen Harry's chair and turned it into a lounging chair so Harry could sit between his legs and lean back into his warmth. Tom had one arm around his waist and the other was on the chair's armrest.
"Alpha what happened?" Hermione was the brave one to break the silence.
Harry glanced at her. "I don't know. Tell me what you all saw."
Draco took over then. "We were woken up by your magic running over us like you were reminding yourself that we were still here and safe. After that, you started tossing and turning in your sleep. Your magic started attacking the room. We couldn't wake you up. Every time we got close your magic would push us away like it was trying to protect us from something." He glanced around at the others. "We called for Sirius, who was with Remus, and they both were able to get through your magic but when they tried to shake you awake you started fighting."

"We couldn't calm you down and we couldn't reach you in the bond either Alpha." George told him. He held Neville against his side betraying his fear about the situation. "Luna said we should call Tom. You woke up right before he got here."

Silence descended again as Harry watched the fire dance in the fireplace. "I was dreaming. I was watching a muggle town burn and people in it die. I couldn't understand why this was happening, why I wasn't stopping it. I just stood there watching." Harry closed his eyes. "A presence was with me in the dream. It said that this was what needed to be done."
"And an age of genocide will sweep across the lands. Blood will floor like rivers to heal what was dying. He will walk the fields of the fallen and feel sorrow. He will walk the fields of the damned with Death in hand. The new age will come and salvation will be granted." Luna's voice softly broke the contemplative quiet. Everyone turned to look at the group's seer. Her eyes were misty, far-seeing and unwavering in their intensity.
"My Moon?" Harry asked. It sounded like a prophecy and the truth rang true in his soul. "How long do we have before we are found?"
Her eyes lock with his and a piece of his magic detached from Tom's to wrap around her. Fear, sadness and anger blazed in her eyes. A shiver ran down his spine. "It is already happening milord."
Harry closed his eyes weary of the future to come. "Hermione contact your parents."
"Why? Harrison? Alpha what is going on?" Hermione asked, fear leaking into her voice.
"Hermione, contact your father, now." Harry ordered. He needed to know if what he thought happened was wrong. If it was wrong, then he wouldn't allow it to happen. If it was then he needed to accelerate his plans to prevent that. "I want them to move into the Potter Manor. Convince them however you need to, just get them there."
Hermione nodded and left to get the charmed notebook that the twins made for all the Venatores who had muggle parents. It was the quickest way for them to communicate.
"Draco, tomorrow have all the Venatores gathered in the RoR." Draco nodded at his Alpha's orders. He pulled his mirror out to alert the Venatores of their orders. Harry turned to his seer. "Luna, how long?"
"Two years, but one till the Lords needs to end the first war." Luna answered, eyes clearing up.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Harry finished ordering all muggle-borns to tell their families to pack up their belongings and be ready to move into a warded town on Peverell land. Harry already ordered Dobby to get all the house elves at the different properties to repair and update the town. The goblins are constructing more homes and strengthening the wards around all his properties.
He watched his marked mingle when his magic jolted and the RoR shook. Harry connected his magic to Hogwarts to see what was happening. He saw a group of sixth and seventh years firing spells at the wall the separated the RoR and the hallway. They were trying to break in.
"My Venatores, it would seem our meeting place has been found." Harry called out as his marked shifted into fighting stances. He shook his head, "No. You will have your chance to fight but not today." He nodded to the four doors the emerged from the wall farthest from the wall that was being battered. "Go. They will lead you to your house common room."
'Draco, call Severus. Luna, call Sirius. We need one of them here as a witness if this gets dirty.' Harry ordered before he calmly took a seat on his throne. Ginny came over to sit on the left armrest. Hermione stood by his right side. The others found their places around his throne, banishing their own from the platform.
'Should we change or let them see us?' Fred asked fixing the vest of his uniform.
Harry relaxed his muscles as the walls shook from the next barrel of spells. 'Let them see.'
The Pack watched as the room cleared of the last few marked. This only left them to be seen when the wall finally gave under the on slaughter. Harrison sat calmly on his throne with the Pack standing around him with their wands tucked away. They would not be the first to throw a curse.
A seventh year Gryffindor by the name of Nick Delvert pointed his wand at the Pack. "You all are to come with us to the Headmaster's office."
Harry gave them a lazy smile as he leaned his head on his left hand propped up on the armrest. "And what have we done to deserve this treatment?"
Nick tightened his grip on his wand. "You are plotting to overthrow the Headmaster! He told us himself. You are a traitor to the Light! All of you are! We know there are more of you. The Headmaster will get them soon enough."
Harry felt amusement filter from the bond. This poor kid was nothing but a puppet.
"What is going on here?" Severus sweep into the room through the broken wall with the other head of houses. His eyes narrowed onto the group pointing wands at the Pack. "Detention for the destruction of the school and threatening fellow students."
"Are you all alright?" Professor Flitwick asked the Pack, eyes on Harry.
Harry stood up, brushing his loose hair back over his shoulder. Ginny reached up to fix his circlet. "We are fine Professor. These students said they were under orders of the Headmaster. What in the world is going on?"
The students were forced out of the room while the Pack watched smugly. Harry glanced at Luna when she tugged on his sleeve. 'More will come.'
He turned back to his head of house and Severus. "May we speak with you privately?"
"Of course, we can speak in my office." Professor Flitwick waved them to follow. As the Pack stepped out of the room their clothes changed back into their school uniform.
Severus walked behind the Pack as Flitwick led them to his office where he proceeded to cast strong privacy and anti-listening charms. He sat in his raised chair wearily. "What would you have done if we hadn't gotten there in time Harrison?"
He smiled innocently, "Do you want the truth or a lie?"
The twins chuckled from their place behind him. Flitwick shook his head in answer. "Nevermind, what is it I can do for you Harrison?"
"I wish for the Pack and myself to take our OWLs or for the twins to take their NEWTs early. I feel after this display that we are not safe at Hogwarts anymore." Harry told him.
"You would need parent permission Harrison." Flitwick answered surprised.
"Hermione was adopted into the Potter line by myself. As the Lord she only needs my permission and as Lord I have all the rights of an adult in this world. The twins are of age themselves so if they wish to test before they years is out they can. The only ones who need permission are Ginny, Luna, Neville and Draco." Flitwick looked worried at that but nodded to show that he accepted the points presented. "Let them send the permission slips home for their parents to sign. If they come in tomorrow may test out on Sunday?"
Flitwick sent Severus a questioning look before he sighed. "Very well." He waved his wand and four pieces of parchment flew out of a small drawer across the room. He handed them over with a small smile. "There are always a few students every year who want to try and complete the tests sooner. These are the slips that explain that with permission you can test early. If you wish to take your NEWTs as well you must wait six months after passing your OWLs. Get these signed and return them to your head of house. If you can have them back in two days, I can have an examiner here on Monday."
"Thank you, Professor. That was all I wanted to ask." Harry gave his head of house a smile.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
"Harrison, what are you planning?" Severus asked when the Pack was settled in their common room. He nodded to the founders as he came to stand before their portraits. He turned to watch his godson.
Harry leaned on his chair with his forearms braced on the back of it and his hands clasped. He was observing the Pack. "Luna said we have a year to end this struggle with the Light. We can't do that in his domain. There are too many risks, today just proves that." He pointed to the twins who sat beside their chosen boyfriends. "The twins will be able to open their shop in the Alley, placing them in a perfect position to spy." He gestures to the rest of the Pack. "After our OWLs we have six months after that to plan and get everything ready. In July we pass our NEWTS and we can put the finishing touches on our plans and then proceed to execute."
"And what are you planning Harrison dear?" Helga asked from her portrait.
Harry finally sat down and allowed the illusion his magic was holding to fall away reviling the Pack's armor that they continuously wore while at school. "Why war of course milady. Hogwarts is where the next generation is shaped. Dumbledore has been twisting what the children learn and it has weakened Mother Magic so. Before the year is through, I will duel him, and I will win. My godmother will become Headmistress and you four will have connection portraits placed around the castle so that you may once again teach freely." Harry closed his eyes for a moment savoring the delighted looks the founds had in their eyes at the idea to teach others again. When he opened his eyes they were cold, "And when the Light Lord is dealt with and the magical world is getting sorted back into rights, the next war will start."
"What war Alpha?" Neville asked confused.
"The war to save Mother Magic from the muggles." Harry answered already knowing what was about to happen.
Hermione jumped from her seat alarmed. "What? What do you mean we are starting a war with muggles? Why?"
Harry signed, he felt too old for his 15-year-old body. "Hermione sit down and listen before jumping to any conclusions. The muggles once worshiped the earth. The gave tribute to the gods and goddesses. Lady Luck, Lady Fate, Mother Magic, Lord Death; they all are goddesses and gods. At one time the world was in perfect balance because both magical and muggles understood the balance, respected it and worked to maintain it. That all changed when muggles wanted more power. Muggle holy men took ride and started to kill or convert the pagans. Magical being and animals were hunted and killed. That was when the balance started to be lost. After that our communities went underground and muggles forgot we were ever real. They turned from the earth. They found more inventive and destructive to kill both themselves and the earth. Mother Magic is directly tied to the earth. While magical rituals and spell keeps her strength, the earth keeps her life. Without both she will die. We are fixing the magical side by reshaping the magical world. The Lords will have control once again. But the muggles do not follow up because they have forgotten us. When we go to them they will try to kill us. There are too many of them now and they have too many ways to destroy the earth. We have to bring down the population and we have to destroy their weapons."
Hermione fell back onto the couch stunned. "This will throw the world back into a dark age. All progress will be lost."
"Not necessarily," Harry shook his head. He leaned his elbows on his knees. "This won't be like the Egyptians or the Aztec civilization. It won't be completely wiped out. All the advancements that the magical world has will still be there. We will just destroy all aspects of bombs, nukes, things of that nature. Things will be simpler but not dark age."
"How will we make knowledge of all this disappear? Harrison, we can destroy all of it but the knowledge is still there." Hermione argued.
Harry smiled sadly at his distressed packmate. "Hermione there will be fewer muggles, there needs to be less. The population is too high. As for knowledge, have plans for a spell. It will target every muggle and they will forget that kind of knowledge."
"What about muggle-borns? All of our families?" Hermione asked, tears filling her eyes.
"The ones like yours, who love their families and never treated them different will be moved into a safe village with powerful wards that will protect them. Yours and the rest of the Venatores' families are already being moved into the village on my property remember?"
Hermione's breath hitching as the pieces clicked in place in her mind. "You already started to protect the muggles you see as part of our community."
"I will also try to save as many children as I can as well. Are you still with me?"
"Always." She answered. The rest of the Pack echoed her answer.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
What do you all think? Took a turn you weren't expecting didn't it? I hope to hear from you all soon about what you think. The story is almost over, then the sequel can be started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 269 18
Harry's second year at Hogwarts can't come quick enough. His friends haven't written to him the whole summer and he's scared they might have forgotte...
428K 11.6K 93
❝I'll be here whenever you need me. Always and forever.❞ ❝How about now and forevermore? It can be something of ours.❞ Harry Potter x fem!reader GoF...
21.7K 772 32
The story of Harry Potter, the boy who lived, with a twist; thanks to a black haired beauty who came in with a bang. Raven Howendale; a name that wil...
41.5K 1.3K 18
You are Y/N L/N and you're a wizard! Your first year at Hogwarts has come to an end and through a mix of skill and luck you've made it through. There...