The Multiverse Theater

By johndoethemaster

Y/N and his friends are invited to watch the multiverse! Plot twist? Another version of him is there with som... More

Verses
Notice
Verses pt 2
Prologue: Gathering The People
Hostage Mission
The Beach
Explanation Talk
Meeting a God
Free for all
A God's Embarrassment
Demise of Demons
Song Festival
Meeting Them Again(2/2)
Note
Note

Meeting Them Again (1/2)

2.2K 25 15
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

Remi: *frown* Zeke please leave if you don't want any trouble here!

They were all huddled cautiously as Zeke walks in with his other partner Crail.

Zeke: *smug* Why? I'm just checking Safe House. Hope if you don't mind~

Crail: *whisper* Zeke you can't beat the Queen and Jack by yourself!

Zeke: *whisper* Why not? It's not like they can do anything about me-

Black: Oh really?~

Zeke would have denied screaming that day. He always insisted it was a manly scream but that wasn't like what everyone heard.

Zeke: AHHHH!!! AAHH!!!!

He jumps out the room and out the door as Black cackles with laughter.

Black: *laugh* That always cracks me up!

Crail: W-What are you?!

Black: Me?

As if on cue, another black clone shows up from behind him and splits into 5 more clones.

Black(clones): I am here to beat your ass!

Crail: *running away* Not today!

Crail runs out the door as well leaving Black in the room with all the Safe House members.

Isen/Remi/Evie: Black?

Black Clone #3: *puff* It is me, Black!

Roland: *whisper* So it's true?

Evie: *whisper* Yeah.

???: Wait you know him?

Remi: It's.......rather complicated.

Isen: *realize* But wait.......if you're here then that means-

*THUD*

They all turned to find Y/N sprawled onto the ground after climbing into the room.

Y/N: Don't mind me.

Isen: *sweating* What are you doing here?

*THUD*

Hank: Just visiting.

They all turned again to find the hulking form of Hank standing in the room with a shotgun in his hand.

???2: A-A gun!

Remi: *sweating* Can you please put that away Hank?

Hank: Yeah yeah.

He straps the gun to his back holster and looks around the scared by weirded out room.

Hank: So watcha doing in here?

Evie: It's Um........Safe House.......just a club where people of all tiers can hang around and have some fun.

Hank: Huh.........cool.

Meanwhile Kirby was just on her head sleeping.

*poke*

Kirby: *yawn* Poyo?

Everyone: IT CAN TALK?!

Evie: *hug* It's a baby.

Isen: 'An overpowered baby.'

Remi: *sweating* This is..........still private school grounds. Did you all at least get a visitor pass?

Y/N/Hank/Black/BBQ: Nah.

???:.......A talking chicken?

Isen: *sweating* It appears so.

Hank: I'm sure not many people will notice us-

Arlo: Oh.....so you're here now?

Arlo, Seraphina, John, and Elaine come in the room to find Y/N just laying on the window frame with Black flexing in the corner and Hank still holding his weapons. BBQ is currently standing on Evie's head with Kirby wrapped by her arms.

Y/N: Yes.

Elaine: *sweating* It's a school day.

Hank: *shrug* Cmon now...we'll just leave if the principal comes here or something.......anyways are you all avaliable on Saturday?

Seraphina: *curious* If we go back can Jed give us Boba?

Y/N: *chill* He's my friend....don't worry-

Seraphina/John: I'm in.

Isen: *sweating* Can we just acknowledge the fact that these people have no idea what we're talking about?

Y/N: *ponder* .......I could bring as many people as I want.....so maybe make this a safe house exclusive event.

???: Um.....what event exactly?

Y/N: What do you all think of traveling to a different dimension to watch some stuff and meet other people?

???2: Um.....how are we so sure we can trust you?

Y/N: *points to royals* They trust me.

???4: *mumble* So cute....

Several safe house members can be seen patting Kirby who was just calmly eating a donut with his 2 stubby hands.

Evie: *pout* Let the pour baby rest!

???3: *curious* How old is he by the way?

Y/N: 200 years old.

Everyone: HUH?!

Y/N: In his species he's still a baby.

Roland: Um quick question.......

Y/N: Yeah?

Roland: Do you guys.......perhaps have an ability?

Y/N: Well....like what you can do out of the ordinary? Because we have different variations of what you say.

Hank: I have this big arm of mine plus some electromagnetism and my weapons......lots of weapons..........

They all eyed the several guns he was carrying plus the kantana on his back.

Black: I have 30 trillion clones of myself!

???: *nervous* Clones?

Black Clone 1-10: Yup!

???: Fair enough.

BBQ: I can poop out poisonous eggs!

Everyone:.................the fuck?

Y/N: I...........have a fuckton of them so I can't really name them all out.

Evie: It's fine I-

Vaughn: *curious* So this is where you all went.

Y/N sees the principal along with the angry doc and Keene standing out the doorway.

Y/N/Hank/BBQ/Black: Fuck.

Keene: You know we're not allowing visitors at this time right?

Y/N: We'll be going now then-

Doc: *strain* Now hold on just a minute!

He was ignored as Y/N opens a portal out for Hank, BBQ, and all the Blacks to run into. Before anyone could stop Y/N he brings out Soul Eater and turns to the principal.

Y/N: We'll meet again.

*WOOSH*

Vaughn: *ponder* So......how did you meet these people....John, Seraphina, Elaine, Arlo, Remi, Isen, Evie........I see you there Zeke and Blyke.

As if on cue, both of them dropped from the ceiling vent.

Zeke: *cough* Fuck.....

Blyke: I swear we were just looking!

Doc: *curious* Like Vaughn said.....how did you all meet........Um........why is the pink creature still here?

Kirby: *points to himself* Poyo?

Doc: *sweating* Um....yes.....what are you?

Keene: *sigh* This is confusing....

Later

Platinum: *proclaim* My oiled abs qUiVeR with anticipation!~

Golden: Make way for the queen~

Every soldier was confused, scared, weirded out as Platinum, Gold, and Silver made their way forward with their intended rescue on Platinum's shoulders.

Mia: Um.....can you gentlemen please put me down?

They both graciously put her down as she dusted off her clothes. The lead soldier ran up to check on her before looking at the trio who were posing.

Chris: What the fuck is this?

Mia: Well believe it or not these.....gentlemen saved me from that dungeon and carried me up here.

Chris: *confused* What about Miranda?

Flashback

ONE PUUUNNNNNNNNNCCCCHHH!

Her remains splattered onto the ritual walls as Silver held his fist out in surprise.

Silver: Oops.

Flashback Over

Mia: She's dead.

Chris:............

Silver: *pose* You can thank me for killing her.

Golden: *pose* We all did~

Mia: *panic* Wait where's my husband?!

Ethan: Um....hello?

She turns only to freeze at the massive Rover panting and wagging his bushy tail around. On top of his head was Ethan Winters just awkwardly sitting there with Rose in his arms. Y/N was on the right side sharpening his sword. All the soldiers drew their weapons as Heinsburg and Donna can be seen standing there next to Rover.

Chris: STAND DOWN!

Heinsburg: *raises hand* Woah! Wait there Chris! I'm not here to kill you guys or anything!

Chris: *wary* Then what are you here for?

Heinsburg: I was originally planning to kill the bitch Miranda but seeing her dead I have no purpose here anymore. So I'm all yours for the taking!

Donna: M-Me too.

Seeing that their work is done, as Ethan jumps off of Rover to embrace Mia with their child, Y/N teleports them all away as they all jumped at the sudden disappearance.

Ethan/Chris/Mia: The hell?

Later

Y/N: AYO NERO-

*BOOM*

He punches the one-wing angel away into the sky as everyone stares slack-jawed.

Nero(devil trigger): Y/N! *grin* It's nice to see you again!

Y/N: How's it going?

Nero: Well we're kind of busy fighting Sephiroth right now...so-

Sephiroth: DIE-

DELETING SEPHIROTH

He disappears into thin air as Y/N turns around.

Y/N: I would love to chat but I don't have a lot of time here......but are you free on Saturday?

Nero: DUH! *grin* Is it another one of those-

Y/N: *grin* Trust me....it'll be even better....and oh shit! Uh later!

He teleports away hastily as Nero turns only to find the confused faces of his friends and........father.

Vergil: What the hell was that Y/N?

Next chapter: Meeting them again (1/3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 473 28
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
247K 3.7K 68
I was weak....pathetic... But now, I came back stronger. YoU sHoUlDn'T hAvE bEtRaYeD mE uNiOn. (Guardian) -All images and gifs used aren't mine.
709K 3.9K 50
You may ask yourselves: Who is Jaune Arc? Is he the boy behind a shield and sword? Is he the weakling that will become a true warrior? Is he the teen...
18.3K 353 61
What happen if there are four traverler come from different world and diffrent time. A former huntsmen in tranining, who work alone in a world, wher...