Eri x Father Figure Male Read...

By Rugged_Noodle

Y/n is your average rising hero in Japan. He fights crime, teach students in UA, and lives alone. That is u... More

A Meeting Before the Capture
Breach and Secure
Eri's Safety
The Quad-Father
Y/n's Dream
Eri, I am Your Father... From Now On
Eri Wants You
Lightning and the Thunder
U.A.
A Tour with Lemillion
Class is in Session

Settling In

3.4K 136 44
By Rugged_Noodle

It's only been a few minutes in since our protagonist has just... "adopted" his new daughter.

And... let's just say that they weren't that talkative since the incident a few days ago.

As of now, Y/n had just guided the young girl to her room, a white and c/c room as it presented a full sized bed, a few shelves, and a closet just for her. The tall man places her suitcase onto her bed and opens it up, revealing small and cute clothes for the young girl. "This will be your room... I'll help you put away your clothes and your things..."

"...Okay..." was all Eri could muster up as Y/n starts separating her clothes from toys and essentials and goes to fold them up.

Eri watched from afar, holding her small unicorn toy as Y/n was doing most of the work. He glanced over to her who fidgets in place.

"...You wanna put your toys away?"

"R-Right! I'm sorry!" She bows solemnly and hurried to take her toys off the bed and placed them where she wanted them.

Y/n only watched and thought about what she said.

...Sorry? ...What for?

...

Soon, the room was nice and tidy.

Clothes were sorted out in drawers, Eri's things were put at their respective places, and Y/n has just finished cleaning the room up like dusting and vacuuming the bedroom.

Inside was a tiresome Y/n and a nervous girl who watched most the young man most of the time. The h/c was wrapping the cord of the vacuum up and wiped a sweat from his forehead. "There... Room is clean..." he would sigh from exhaustion and starts heading out of the girl's new room.

"I'll be making dinner in the kitchen..."

"W-What do you want me to do?"

He stops in his tracks and turns to Eri who was squirming in place.

"What do you mean?"

"Do I stay in my room? When am I allowed out to use the bathroom?"

Now, Y/n was at a shock. His face didn't show it but you could tell that he wasn't sure if the girl in front of him was making a joke or she was actually being serious. His thoughts raced for a bit, thinking it could be from her traumatic past that made her this way.

Finally, he took himself back into reality, "...You don't... have to if you don't want to... If you want to stay in the common areas, it's really up to you..."

"...Oh..."

"..."

"...So what can I do?"

"You can watch some tv in the living room..."

"Tv? What's that?"

"Tv... You know, the shows, movies, contests, things you watch on a flat screen?"

"..."

"..."

...

Click!

"It's okay! Why? Because I am here!"

"Eh?!"

The scene switches to where the girl was on her knees and in front of a large electronic box that illuminated a series of screens and videos. Her face was in awe, a hero like All Might was in front of her eyes as he was kicking ass and saving people.

She was so into this amazing contraption that she didn't realize that Y/n was behind her. "Eri!" His voice raised a bit and scared the little girl. "Y-Yes, Y/n?"

"I just wanted to know what you would like for dinner?"

"Oh... Sorry..." her voice was much more in shame after not listening to Y/n the first time, he could see it in her eyes and tries to make her feel wanted.

"It's nothing serious... Now I hat would you like for dinner?"

Eri shrugs. "I don't know... Apples?"

The man nearly scoffs at her answer, ready to chuckle but hides it. "I'll make you some curry then... Come to the table when I call for you, alright?"

"Yes, Y/n..." Eri nods to his request and watched him walk into the kitchen to grab out some supplies she has never seen before.

Of course they were pots and pans sitting on a stove but Eri didn't know exactly what they were used for exactly.

She was curious but it would be best for her to not bother the man more than she had already have and continued to watch some tv.

...

An hour or so passes by with Eri still fixed on the tv so closely. A smile wasn't visible but she was clearly fascinated by this project displayed in front of her as she finds FatGum taking out a drugged induced hero with a redhead student from Y/n's school.

And speaking of Y/n...

"Eri! Dinner's ready!"

"O-Okay!" Eri calls back to Y/n and picked herself up from the ground and walks to the bar inside the man's apartment. She struggles to get onto the tall chair but manages in a few seconds as she finds the man serving something that was brown and white.

"Here you go..."

"Thank you..."

She stares at it for a minute, gray liquids with small white pieces and chunks were submerged inside that brown liquid. "What is this?" She asks in a concerned tone.

"Curry... Meat and rice drenched in gravy..."

"This looks exactly like the food in..."

Eri stops herself when she remembers the food back before she was saved from that horrible yakuza. Y/n knew exactly what she was about to say as he served his own portion on a plate.

"Well, I can guarantee you it's way better than what that awful man served you..." he takes a bite of it and nods at the perfection he has made for himself.

The girl sees him enjoying his meal and decided to try it herself. She awkwardly grabs her spoon and scoops mostly the rice and gravy in her spoon and eats it.

Warm, gooey yet chewy as the deliciousness hits her tastebuds like a train. She was in shock, Y/n takes notice as he chuckles softly.

"How is the food? I hope it tastes good..."

"Y-Yeah..." Eri replied before eagerly stuffing everything into her mouth and groans happily at the tasty food Y/n served.

She ate and ate and ate until she was at the point where she tried to scrape the scraps of gravy and rice from the bowl. The meal was amazing but Eri felt like she didn't have enough of it.

"You want another bowl?"

"Huh?"

Eri tilts her head curiously at this figurative of speech. "I meant are you still hungry... I can get you another one if you want..."

"...C-Can you?" She squirms in place shyly as the man nods. "Mhm... Just give me a minute and I'll give you your meal again..."

He takes the plate from Eri and starts serving another portion just for her. He scoops some rice out and poured some curry onto and next to the rice and serves it for the young girl. "Here you go..." he presented the meal for Eri as she takes it willingly and bowed softly. "Th-Thank you..." was all Eri said before she starts eating her second serving leisurely.

Y/n could only smile, it fades in a second as he returns to himself and starts doing a few chores and tasks.

...

The day was coming to a slow end.

During the few remaining hours until nine, Y/n washed some dishes, cleaned the common rooms a bit, and planned ahead on the last few days Y/n had before going back to U.A.

He figured out what to do for a few days near the bar, glancing up from his paper filled with his schedule and to the girl who was again in front of the television and was now watching a hero in a black and gold uniform with black hair and golden tips fighting a villain. The hero had just performed a judo throw and slammed the villain into the ground and had quickly put the evildoer into a choke.

"Eh?! That was so cool!" Eri would exclaim as the hero would give in and be unconscious from the lack of air. She would continue to watch some more heroes fight and defend for a few more minutes until she starts to yawn a bit.

Y/n took notice of it and checked the time to find out it was already a few minutes past nine. A perfect bed time for Eri as he gets up from his seat and walked over to where Eri kneeled.

"Eri..."

"Y-Yeah?"

"You should go to bed now... It's already nine..."

"Aw... Really?"

"Yes... You don't wanna wake up tired because you slept late..."

"Okay..."

Eri gets up from the ground and had Y/n guide her on what to do. He made her brush her teeth, change her clothes, and was now heading into her own bed that surprised her when she hops in.

"It's so soft..."

Y/n only chuckles. "I know... Now you hurry and get some shuteye so you'll be refreshed for tomorrow..." the man said as he pulls the covers over her body.

"Sleep well, Eri..." was all he said for the girl as he head out to the doorway and-

"Wait!" Eri calls out to her.

"Is something wrong, Eri?"

"...What about you?"

"Huh?"

"D-Don't you need to sleep as well?"

"I can't sleep to be honest..."

"Why?"

"I don't know... but I do know you're tired so it's best to get you to bed, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Good night, Eri..."

"Good night, Y/n..."

And with that, Eri's day has finally ended but Y/n, not so much. He walks back into the common areas where the tv still displayed the same channel where they ran the same fights that were iconic over the past few years quirks became a thing. The man shakes his head and went into the kitchen to grab a small drinking glass and some d/c and head back into the living room.

He sits down, poured the drink up, and sinks back into his sofa.

"..."

He couldn't sleep at all.

Something was missing.

His head was hurting ever since he graduated.

He wasn't sick, the doctors told him so...

"...So why can't I just sleep?"

Y/n takes a sip as he watched a fight on the television where he made his debut. He has everything he wanted now, a hero job, some money, fans, attention...

"...What the hell am I missing?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 682 47
In the prestigious UA Academia, a special student named Y/N embarks on a remarkable journey to become a hero. What sets Y/N apart from his peers is...
17.2K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...
136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
80K 1.7K 17
Y/n wasn't an average person, well average to this age. He was quirkless, he didn't have high hopes, because he lost them the day he was told he was...