Enchantress

De Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... Mai multe

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 42

152 12 20
De Ginnyzyn

Daniel Adams POV:

"But Sir, she says that she has something important to talk about your wife!". He added and immediately I and Sean, turned our heads at his direction.

I didn't ask who is it that wanna talk to me about my Jen, but rushed downstairs anticipating that it might be someone helpful. As I descended the staircase followed by Sean and Mr. Langston, I saw someone sitting in my living room but couldn't see her face as her back is facing me. I cleared my throat to gain her attention as I stood beside her near the couch and she turned her head towards me.

"Miss. Isabella?". I asked her in confusion because she is Knight's mansions maid.

What did she doing here?

She stood up and fidgeted her fingers. "Sorry, Sir! I shouldn't have come here to meet you without getting your appointment but it's something important that I wanna let you know". She looked nervous but determined.

"This is not my office for you to need an appointment to walk-in. Just tell me what you are here for?". I asked her impatiently.

She looked between I and Sean, and fixed her gaze on me. "I've heard in the news that your wife have been kidnapped by someone!". She uttered and Sean took a step forward near her.

"The whole country knew this, Miss. Isabella!". He shook his head at her in disbelief because she is like telecasting the weather report to us when we are stuck in the actual storm.

"Yes, but I know something more than that!". She replied Sean.

"And what that might be?". I'm losing my patience but didn't show that in my voice.

"Sir, that other day you and Mr. Peterson, visited Knights mansion and after that I tried to reach you several times but Mr. Knight Jr didn't allow me to move out of his mansion knowing that I would tell you everything about his plans". She said and waited for my response.

"Plans? What plans?". I asked with in a stern tone.

"He was planning to kidnap your wife and someone was helping him from your side but I don't have any idea about that particular someone because they never met in person". She uttered and I fisted my hands.

Right from the beginning I know it's him and now it's evident but I wonder who dares to help him from my side? Who could be that backstabber?

"Do you know where they are hiding?". Sean asked her with a red face and I know he is fuming in anger too.

She looked at him and nodded her head which literally brought back the lost light to my gloomy life. "They were planning to fly to Russia and I am sure they must be hiding in East Siberian taiga which is their most safest place". She said very surely and I couldn't believe in my hearing senses because I've been searching for Jenifer inside the whole Italy thinking that they won't be able to take flights because I have freezed all their passports. But she was never here and they managed to take her far away from me to the other continent?

"But....but how are you so sure about it? And how comes you know about their hiding places and all?". I asked her in confusion because she looks like she is innocent and very young. So, how it is possible for a young girl like her to know so much about those bastards?

She lowered her head suddenly and her fingers started shivering visibly. Sean took a step towards her and touched her shoulders gently. "You can trust us, Dear! We are no harm". He assured her the fact and she gave him a small smile.

"I know, Sir! And that's why I am here". She smiled at him and took a deep breath as if bracing herself before speaking. "When I was fifteen, I and my parents have went to East Siberian taiga forest for trekking during my vacation holidays. There we accidentally met Damian and his father in their camp!". She spoke and tears rolled down her eyes.

I and Sean, stood there silently and let her talk. She sniffed and wiped her tears before talking again. "They were drinking and shot my parents right in front of my eyes and....and". She shuttered and I pulled her into a hug.

"Hushh! I am sorry about your parents, Miss. Isabella! You don't have to tell us if it will pain you more". I tried to make her feel at ease because I didn't expect this.

How could Massimo and his son could be this cruel?

She cried and I tightened my hold around her. "And they dragged me to their basement in the middle of the forest and locked me down there for several days. When they were about to go back to Italy again, Damian took me with him saying that he could use me as his sex slave. Since then, I am with them. He used to beat me and force himself on me when he is angry and horny". She cried more and I clenched my jaws.

Releasing her from my hands, I gripped her arms gently. "When I asked you to come with me the other day why you denied even after going through this much torture?". I questioned her and she looked into my eyes.

"I was scared of Damian and his dad. But when I heard about your wife, I couldn't hold back anymore because you were the only one who behaved gentle with me apart from my parents. I really wanted to help you". She said genuinely and I couldn't be more thankful. "Please sir! I've seen the worst side of Damian and please hurry up before he does something bad with your wife". She urged me and I gave her a assuring nod.

"This is the clue I was waiting for, Miss. Isabella! Now no force in this world could stop me from reaching my love". I assured her and turned towards Sean. "We are flying to Russia right now". I told him sternly and he gave me a nod.

"Miss. Isabella, you can stay in my mansion until we come back. I swear, you will be safe there!". Sean assured her and after thinking for a while, she nodded her head.

After informing Matto to take her to our mansion, I and Sean, took our personal jet and flew to Russia without wasting anytime.

"I am coming, Jen! Your Daniel is coming for you. Just hold on for few more hours and after that you'll be safe in my arms forever". I muttered a promise to myself when the plane took off.

_____________________
_____________

Jenifer Adams POV:

A sudden loud noise of someone opening the door made me jerk in my place and I opened my eyes tiredly. I sat on the muddy surface and hugged my knees when I saw someone descending the steel staircase. The person stepped down slowly as if he has all the time in this world. All I could see is his ripped jeans and a matching blue demin shirt because he was wearing a black mask which covered almost his entire face. He rubbed his hands as he stepped near me. I inched back when he bend and kneed down on the ground. I clearly knew it wasn't Damian or Massimo because why would they cover their face after unveiling themselves. If not them, then who is this person infront of me?

"Hi, Jen!". He spoke and waved his hands. His voice seems familiar but I couldn't recognize him because I am only half conscious because of the amount of blood I lost.

"Couldn't recognize me?". He mocked me.

"Who are you?". I asked him sternly and he chuckled.

"I am your Friend, maybe was!". He replied and I blinked in confusion.

Friend?

"Show me your face". I spoke and he took my hand in his.

"C'mon, unveil my face". Saying this he placed my hand on his mask and I plugged it off of his face.

My eyes widen and I frowned in confusion on seeing his face. "Freddie?". I uttered in shock.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, Freddie king here!".

I smiled and hugged him because Freddie is friends with us since high school. He even joined University in Milan for Emily, I and Stacy. "Freddie, Damian kidnapped me here!". I told him and he pulled me away from him to look at my face.

"Oh my gosh! Really?". He narrowed his eyes angrily.

"Yes! Please do something and take me out of here or give me your mobile. I'll dial Daniel and he will take care of the rest once he get to know where I am". I took his hands in mine and asked him hopefully.

He shook his head and smiled which doesn't look like a genuine smile. "But Jenifer, your husband won't be able to reach you because I am not here to help you". His stern reply made my face fall and he pushed my hands away from his.

"But why? We are friends, right?". I asked him with trembling lips.

He stood up and laughed at me. "Friends?". He shook his head and then gritted his teeth. "If I was your friend, you would have asked Emily to abort my child and chose me". He yelled and I flinched at your tone.

"But...but Ezme is your baby and how could you be so heartless to kill a unborn child?". I stood up too with my swellon ankle and tried to reach his hands but he stepped back from me angrily.

"I least bother about the child because I was having good time fucking Emily but the child ruined it. Plus, you and Stacy supported her decision of keeping the baby took Emily away from me completely". He roared and I looked at him blankly because I never knew all this time he was thinking something like this.

"So, you mean, you was with Em just because of the pleasure you were enjoying with her?". I bit the inside of my cheeks in anger but didn't show it to him.

"Of course, Yes! Emily was one of the hottest chick in our highschool and it wasn't difficult for me to make her fall in my trap with a few sweet words and fake love because she was lonely and longing for love". He shrugged his shoulders as if what he did to our Emily is nothing.

My lips trembled but my heart was screaming to scratch his face with my nails because I know how much Emily loved him but he only used her as a sex toy. "I don't understand why men like you love losing diamonds and search for stones throughout your lifetime?". I snapped at him angrily.

He laughed as if I said some lame joke and clutched his stomach. "My poor Jen, there is a lot that you don't know about me". He smirked and that scared me because I still don't know what he is doing here in Damian's basement.

"What do you mean?". I asked him carefully and he took small steps towards me.

"How did Emily died?". He questioned me out of the blue and my heart crunched at the memory of that night.

"It was an robbery". I slammed my head at his damn question because Emily's death was the front page news in the city.

"And you believed in it just like everyone else did?". He raised his eyebrows and I could see mischievous look in his eyes.

"Stop messing with me, Freddie! This is not the topic that you can make fun of". I snapped at him thinking that he is trying to make fun of the most painful memory of my life.

He laughed and crossed his arms. "You have always been afraid of bitter  truth. Aren't you?". He shook his head at me and his mischievous laugh disappeared from his face. "Emily's death wasn't a robbery as you all think". He informed and my head started spinning in confusion.

"Then.....then who did it to Emily?". I shuttered and tears rolled down my eyes because I know whatever he is gonna say will break me thousand times more than I was already.

He body stiffened and I gulped. "Me! It was me who shot Emily". He confessed and I lost my senses for a second and kept looking at him.

"No...! You are lying". I shook my head and didn't wanna believe in him but he nodded his head sternly and deep inside I know that he is saying the truth.

Crying and clutching the side of my skirt, my legs started shaking. "Why? Why did you do that? She loved you, Freddie! She was actually waiting for you to come back!". I sobbed while looking at his emotionless face.

"I shot her by mistake". He said causally and I froze.

"By mistake? You took her life by mistake?". I just couldn't believe in his nonsense.

"Yes because that night I wasn't aiming for Emily! It was for Stacy". He  added and I gripped his shirt collar.

"The fuck you mean by that?". I yelled at him and he pushed me away.

"I was in urgent need for money and Damian stepped forward volunteerily to help me but only under one condition". He explained and I remained silent for him to continue. "He said I have to bring Stacy to him by threatening her with the gun he gave me and I agreed thinking that I am not gonna shoot or kill anyone. But when I reached your dorm, I saw Emily was alone and after seeing me, she started yelling at me for showing up and tried to push me out of the dorm. In the process of making her stop from pushing me away, I let the gun drop from my back and she noticed it. She threatened me about calling the cops if I won't tell her about whom gave me the gun. So, I told her everything about Damian's plan and she slapped for trying to put Stacy's life in danger. We argued and she tried to snatch the gun from me and that's when I accidentally pulled the trigger and shot her in her chest". He explained without giving himself a break as if afraid to say it loud.

I fell on my knees and looked at the ground blankly. I didn't cry or say anything because my best friend's death was caused by a mere mistake and I didn't know how to fathom it. All this time, I was trying to make myself understand and move on thinking that it was no one's fault but I was wrong. It was Damian who started everything and this brainless bastard Freddie is the soul reason that I don't have my Emily with me today. I closed my eyes and Emily's beautiful green orbs and gorgeous face flashed in my mind and I fisted my hands.

"Jen!". Freddie's voice broke my thoughts and I opened my eyes to see him sitting infront of me on his knees.

"I didn't mean to kill her!". He spoke in a low voice as if feeling guilty for what he did and I smiled at him blankly.

"You know very well that Damian tried to rape Stacy and still you came for her to drag her to him just because he said he would give you money? Was that an accident too?". I gritted my teeth and tugged my one hand into the muddy ground without knowing what I am doing.

He lowered his head and touched my shoulders for which I remained firm. "I thought Damian just wants to have one night stand with Stacy just the way I was using Emily for my pleasure but I didn't know everything would get messed up this much. I am sorry, Jen!". He apologized and I sensed something sharp touching my fingers inside the ground and I gripped it tightly when his eyes were fixed on mine.

Nodding my head, I gave a cunning smile with still my one hand under the mud til my wrist. "I am not in the place to forgive you, Freddie! How about you asking forgiveness to Emily?". I raised my brows and he blinked his eyes confusion.

With a smile on my lips, I plugged the sharp material out of the ground which is a half broken glass piece and landed it hard into his left chest. He screamed in pain and I pushed the glass more inside him with all my power and he fell on the ground. I stood up and saw him screaming and twisting in pain. No more tears rolling down my eyes because I believe this is the best way I could get justice for my Emily's death.

"Now, you can directly apologize to Emily because you will reach her very soon". I mocked him and he screamed him pain.

A sudden loud thud noice, made me turn my head towards the door and I saw Massimo descending the staircase hurriedly maybe after hearing Freddie's scream. He rushed towards us and saw Freddie laying on the ground with blood all over his body.

"What the fuck you did?". He asked me with anger filled eyes and I stepped back from him.

"I did something that I would never regret". I told him sternly and he patted Freddie's cheeks when he closed the eyes.

"Fuck! He is dead". He yelled and I looked at Freddie's lifeless body to make sure that he is dead because I don't want him to roam alive after taking my Emily's life.

Massimo glared at me and then asked his guards to take Freddie's body from the basement. Two guards carried Freddie to the upstairs and locked the door behind them with me and Massimo alone. He turned towards me and eyed me from my head to toe.

"I left him alone with you for ten minutes and you literally killed him? I wonder, what I could do with you when you are alone with me". He smirked and pulled me towards him by my wrist.

"Leave me!". I tried to push him away but he held me tightly my snaking his hands around my waist.

"How bold are you to kill my man when you being my hostage?". He tucked my hair in the back of my head and I struggled in his arms in pain. "Let me see how much bold are you when I slide myself inside you". He smirked and tried to dug his face into my neck but I pushed him away.

"I am Mrs. Adams, you sick old man! It means that am off limits and you won't be able touch even my shadow". I snapped and glared at him angrily.

He shook his head and slapped me hard on my cheeks. "There is no one and nothing is off limits for me because I get what I want! C'mon, let's have some fun because I was trying hard to control myself since I saw your face". He pushed me down to the ground and I fell flat on my stomach.

Fear engulfed me once again and I touched the lower of my tummy and cried because I don't wanna lose my baby even before letting my Daniel know about his child's existence. I caressed my tummy and screamed when he pulled me by my legs and flipped me on the ground. I kicked my legs but he hovered on me and placed himself between my legs. His one hand gripped my neck to choke me and his other hand reached under my skirt near my underwear.

"Nooo... Don't!". I screamed when he tugged my underwear and dragged it down my legs. My fingers pulled his hair tightly to hurt him but his hand that's on my throat tighten his hold and I lost my grip because of the pain.

He pinched my thighs harshly and bit my neck. When he pulled himself up for a second and unbuckled his pants, I got alarmed and took a hand full of mud and threw it on his face. He closed his eyes and tried to wipe the mud off of his face and I took it as a chance to push him off of me. With my legs and hands, I pushed him down from on me and he fell on the side with still his eyes closed. I stood up immediately and glared at him. Anger took over me and I kicked him hard on his manhood to which he turned to the other side and groaned in pain. He kept growling in pain and I ran upstairs to check if the door is open. Fortunately, no one locked the door from outside and I opened it.

Slowly, I peeked my head outside to see if anyone is there and when I found no one's presence, I started running into the woods far from here without knowing where I am heading to. After running for almost ten minutes, I stood for a second and panted heavily. Suddenly, I heard Damian's voice screaming behind me and I turned back.

"Jeniferrrrr... Come back or else I won't think twice before shooting you with a sniper". He roared angrily far from me and resumed running because I would rather die than losing my dignity.

I wasn't wearing shoes or sneakers and didn't even notice what I am stepping on. My legs hurts and I lost all the energy to run anymore but when I was about to take one more step, someone dragged me from behind by my wrist.

"Noooooo!". I screamed and tried to pull my hands from his hold without turning my head behind.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

15.2K 502 15
Alejandro Cruz is alive for one reason and one reason only To kill his cousin, Andres Cruz He has a plan but is not counting on the Lord dropping Au...
356K 7.5K 26
Jezzabelle Rose, a young 24 year old model, with a dream to make it big in the world. With her highschool sweetheart who is now her fiancé, becoming...
21.5K 1.1K 32
the plot revolves around sameera and Daniel. they both are very much different in character, status, caste..... they are like poles apart. his life...
13.8K 546 53
#1 in Wattpad Romance! "Don't fight me, please...!" he pleaded with his whisper by my ears. His obsession was killing me, yet I couldn't fight it, I...