scourge (On-hold)

By khadyjatt

Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

chapter fifteen

276 50 2
By khadyjatt

"You left her alone,
Haba malik,
She is your wi........

" mum i don't love her,
I will never see this girl as my wife
Allah ya sawwake ji bi idanuwanta sai kache wata mayya."malik say glancing at falak who's staring at him with her big bug-eyes.

"Malik you are already married to her and it's only fair if you treat her nicely because she's your responsibility now and wlh in ka muzguna ma ta Allah ba barinka zaiyi ba." His mum say and malik snort.

"I hate this girl wlh,
Ji bi bakin fuskanta."he say with a look that make his mum chuckle.

" malik wlh falak is beautiful than you, she's not even dark as you are exaggerating she's bronze for the love of God, look at her beautiful gorgeous big eyes........

"This eyes that reminds me of witchcraft,
Mum please if you want i can divorce this girl this minute because i don't find a single thing attractive in her body." Malik say and his mum release a deep breathe.

"Did you took her to hospital as your dad asked you to before you left?" His mum ask and malik hiss.

"Mummy please anything pertaining this girl I'm not a part of it,
I don't know what dad was thinking that he even got me married to this girl, i am never going to love this girl you shouldn't even be hoping anything positive out of this." Malik say grabbing the glass of orange juice his mum drop for him.

"Malik,
We all care about you and i know this is a big change but since fate has..........

"'ana la 'uwmin bialmasir(I don't believe in fate)
I have a control over my own destiny." Malik grumble under his breathe and his mum sigh.

"Malik you are a Muslim an.......

" mum please maybe some day I will have a reason to believe in fate but for now i am myself."he say and his mum nod.

"That day will come and i will fully remind you,
Anyway your dad told you to take falak to the otolaryngologist, before she got married her dad said she was having problem with her speech,
Take her right now please, your dad traveled early this morning to China for a last minute business meeting or something and he told me to make sure you take her." His mum say and malik nod

"Naji,
How did you even know she's at my house?" He ask curiously.

"Fu,ad went to check wether you left and he heard her banging on the door." His mum say and he hiss.
"Your new keys, please malik even do you don't love this girl treat her nicely even it's because of her condition,
Please for once be sympathetic." His mum say handing him the new key to his house as he stand up.

"If you see fu'ad outside tell him to come run an errand for him,
Tunda salim ya diro garin nan suka fita haryanzu ban gansu ba." She say turning to falak with a smile.

Malik watch as his mum make the language sign with her hand as falak nod making him to pathetically shake his head and walk down the staircase.

For falak even do she can't hear she knows malik doesn't like her, from the distasteful stares he always throw at her but all that doesn't matter to her, because she knows nobody will want a deaf wife especially now that she's slowly loosing her voice, she find herself very pathetic and useless, as she exit the house she walk to the car were malik is on phone, he open the backseat and slip in, she grab the door handle and enter the front passenger seat as the car start driving.

"Why will it take so long?
Ahmad don't disappoint me,
Why will they even schedule the next meeting in 2weeks and decline my offer that's the dumbest thing i have ever heard,
It's a simple task Ahmad." Malik say fuming with anger and end the call.

He cannot even believe the stupid investors will decline his offer,
Ahmad can be dumb sometimes.

"Sir should we go to the hospital?" The driver ask and malik hiss.

"Take me home."malik grumble and try to calm himself.

Once at home he tell the driver to keep his car and leave, he open the apartment door and head straight to his bedroom, he need to find a solution, he need to be in Nigeria as soon as possible.

For falak it's confusing why they come home when malik mum told her he will take her to the hospital, she's tired and her larynx hurt so badly any time she want to speak, she heard to the bedroom and push the door open making malik to give her a bored look as he remove the white jubba.

" I......falak try saying but the pain is just too much for her so she stay quiet.

Malik sure understand the language sign a little so his brow furrow at how angry falak look as she do the signs with her hand, he pathetically shake his head and try to turn but she surprisingly grab him by the arm to face her, she's so upset how can she not hear and now she's loosing her voice.

"What do you want from me?" Malik yell and falak frustratedly place her hand to her chest.

"Sorry about what?" Malik say upset as he grab her by the hand and drag her to the door pushing her out and slam the door shut with a sigh.

Falak breakdown and sit outside the bedroom, she hate herself, her life and everything about her, she cry until she fall asleep on the floor by the bedroom door.

************
"Aunty ramlat someone is here to see you." Mardiya say opening the door and ramlat look up from her bed.

"Waye .........she's suprise to see her mum walk inside the bedroom.

" ummah."ramlat say sitting upright with a smile as her mum smile at her.

"Ramlat,
How have you been doing?" The middle age woman ask sitting on the bed as mardiya close the door and leave.

"I'm fine." Ramlat say with a sigh, she's angry and upset with everyone in her family especially her parent,
She hate the fact that they don't even have a single remorse for what they did to her.

"Your dad say i should greet you." Her mum say and ramlat nod.

The two stay in silence for a while, ramlat couldn't help but think about the conversation she have with ridwan 2days ago and the stranger she met, it's funny how life give us hope even when we shouldn't hope for.

"Your da.........

" ummah please if this is about money or something i can't speak to Alhaji,
This man barely treat me with respect, when will dad stop collecting all this unnecessary loans, look at me now stuck in this pathetic house with this man, ridwan also got tired of waiting and hoping, I'm tired mum,
I'm a human you and dad should stop treating me like an item. "Ramlat say upset, it's the first conversation she is having with any of her family member since she is brought to this house.

" ramlat don't be disrespectful,
I come all the way to visit you the least you can do is to be nice beside Alhaji was the one that reported you to your dad, he said you are having an affair with his nephew."her mum say and ramlat huff upset.

"I am not having any affair mum,
Malik is infatuated by me but i don't even like the boy, please let me be i am already frustrated as it is right now." Ramlat say and her mum hold her hand.

"Ramlat don't you think this is the opportunity for you and us to both get out of this problem, if this boy genuinely love you and he will do everything for you i think y..........

" I should what,
Mum please i don't want to complicate my life anymore,
I don't want to start something that i know deep within me it will never work, I want to have a control over my own life not you always predicting things for m..........

"Good for you then,
You don't know maybe this is your last opportunity to be out of this house, ramlat this life doesn't work as we always want it, we take advantage and do the necessary thing to reach our goals." Her mum say and stand up.

"I have advice you,
It's left for you to do the right thing or you continue to stay in this pathetic marriage alone." Her mum say and exit the bedroom.

Ramlat sigh and facepalm, she can't even her parent are not remorseful for what they do, she thought about what her mum say and sigh, as bad as she want to leave this house she doesn't want to take advantage of malik, especially making fake promises she knows she can't fulfill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 18.8K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...
228K 24K 43
"ALHAMDULILLAH. IT'S OFFICIAL. JASRAH IS NOW HASSAN'S WIFE". She felt her heart threatening to breakthrough it's ribcage. Cheers were all over the...
1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
18.4K 2.4K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...