"Peer pressure, I'm far too s...

By RANDOMperson69_69

I got into Scream for some reason and really like this ship, if you don't like it why are you here? --- Numbe... More

::a/n::
It's all going according to plan... or maybe not.
Is this little guy new?
Alone
Headcanons (only Billy and Stu)
Headcanons pt2 (plus art)
Childhood
Comfessions and blood stains
Call me?
Art / filler-in
Hot new boy
ART FOR A PERSON
ART FOR A PERSON pt2
Date night
::a/n:: h e l p
::a/n:: so r r y BUT
Comfort
Hot new boy pt2
A/N
New
UPDATE ON SITUTATION TESTING
New pt2
Thank you
HAUNUSHIWUIMS
Oh.
A/N sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
giving in
SCREAM 6

Call me? Pt2

370 9 10
By RANDOMperson69_69

::a/n::

Dw about the picture, I am very immature and so is my friend and she said to make a bloody penis😋🤞💛💛💛💛

———

"God you were so good angel.. I can't wait to see you in real action. See you tomorrow." Billy said quietly and slowly, looking at his cum filled hand, watching it drip slowly onto his shirt and the couch. Shit.. ah, whatever.

With a few more sweet and lust tainted words, they said their goodbyes to each other before hanging up the phone.

———

"And then I said-" "we get it Randy! You know all the basic steps to surviving a horror movie, just shut up already! Literally everyone who has a brain knows all of those, even people who fucking hate horror movies know them!" Stu interrupted, rolling his eyes at the crazy brunette. Sometimes this boy was too much, even for Stu.

Randy glared at Stu before something else caught his eye behind the taller male, "oh hey Bills! Where the fuck were you, you're late." Randy sighed, popping a grape in his mouth.

Stu seemed to stiffen up a bit, looking back slowly only to catch each other's eyes. Billy smirked, taking a seat next to Sidney while she placed her head on his shoulder. Stu quickly looked away, running a hand through his hair while his face heated up as he remembered the events that took place just last night.

Suddenly Randy got much more interesting.

Stu swore if he started thinking more about last night he'd just pop a boner right now in front of everyone! It wasn't his fault Billy was so hot now was it? Nope. That was all purely Billy's fault.

"What's the matter Stu, you look like you've seen a ghost?" Billy purred slightly as a all too knowing shit eating smirk. Stu felt himself shrinking underneath Billy's words, scooting over towards Tatum more. Tatum was confused but just shrugged, wrapping her arms around Stu's waist while said boy leaned into her touch. It might have been a loving touch to her but really it was just comfort for Stu. Comfort away from that horny man over there.

He could've sworn Billy's face also crunched up in disgust as a frown was placed upon his now dead smirk. Stu only smiled a bit, knowing this pissed Billy off.

"Oh uhm- yeah I actually did see a ghost! Right behind you dude, oh man he looks so beat up and gnarly man.. Ick!" Stu poked his tongue out before laughing his ass off. It wasn't even that funny but Stu just got a kick out of his own joke.

Billy rolled his eyes while pushing Sidney slightly away, sighing that he didn't want her on him. Sidney obliged, saddened by the gesture but didn't say anything about it.

As Stu died down his laughter, he stared at Billy with a small smile. Billy on the other hand.. he had other thoughts. Clearing his throat, Billy leaned a little bit inwards and gave the best smile he could, "hey Stu, can I come over to your house after school? We could watch that new movie that came out.." billy suggested, no.. basically TOLD Stu that he was coming over no matter what answer he gave.

Stu caught onto Billy's act, a blush dusting over his cheeks, "o-oh yeah sure! I was going to ask you anyways." Stu said, twiddling his thumbs together shyly. He ready knew what was about to go down once Billy enters his house.

"Can I come? I wanted to see it too-" "NO!" Billy suddenly shouted, not even giving Randy a chance to have an exclamation mark at the end of his sentence.

They all jumped slightly while other students around them stopped and stared.

"Jeez alright.. sorry that I was going to crash your fuck fest or whatever you fags are doin'." Randy rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. He didn't even know how right he was at that moment. Stu snorted while Billy's eyes narrowed more.

Billy finally after a few seconds leaned back, sighing while getting up from the fountain's edge, "I'm goin' ta class early.. Stu, you better expect me at.. 9 maybe?" Billy looked at Stu, staring straight into his soul before walking away like nothing happened. Stu blushed yet again, burying his face in Tatum's hair as Randy commented on how weird Billy is all the time.

———

Stu yawned. He was currently laying down on his red, soft couch while watching Halloween for the millionth time. He had completely forgotten that Billy was coming over, that was until..

Ding dong.

Stu glanced in the direction of the door, groaning loudly before getting up. Who the hell would come around here at.. 9? It was 9 already? Stu quickened his pace as his mind finally started working again. The taller male grinned widely, face flushing as thoughts infiltrated his mind.

The door swung open to reveal the same Billy Loomis. He didn't change really, the only thing he did change was his blue jeans which were now a pair of sweats but that will come off within let's say.. a few minutes?

Now that the door was out of the way, Billy took it upon himself to start attacking Stu's neck; He kissed and licked everywhere the skin was exposed and even bit a few times before being shoved off lightly by a panting Stu.

"H-hey, c'mon dude.. we've got all night, no need to rush right?" Stu gave him a small smile. Loving.

Billy then realized that Stu didn't want rough and lustful sex, instead he wanted a loving gentle kind. Billy felt a bit bad for just coming on to him like that so he nodded silently, pulling down Stu's head to kiss him.

Stu seemed to like this more and quickly returned it, shutting the door and walking back to the couch while their lips were still connected. The tall boy was pushed back onto the couch gently, a grin plastered on the other male's face. He needed to control himself. It was a bit hard though since Stu was just so beautiful. How could anyone resist to just— let's stop there. It'll still happen anyways so let's not spoil anything just yet.

Billy's hands roamed Stu's clothed body, going under the wretched drapes to run his hands over Stu's ribs, chest, and back. Stu shivered in delight, doing the same to Billy. The heated make out session from before finally came back, their tongues intertwining as Billy tried dominating Stu and, succeeded.

Stu moaned while Billy grinded on him slowly. Maybe he didn't want it so soft? No.. he did but-

"I want this to be special Billy but.. I want... I.." Stu tried speaking, not sure if he should say anything. This was a mistake.. he couldn't even tell Billy what he wanted. Though as soon as he stopped talking, a love filled kiss helped him get those thoughts out of his head.

Billy pulled back with a smile, "I know. Next time though, you'll have to say exactly what you want for me to do. I wont go that easy on you baby." The smile turned into a sickening grin that rubbed Stu in the right way. Stu nodded slowly, silently making a promise to do that next time.

Billy's hands traveled down to Stu jeans, slightly looking up as of to ask for permission. Stu nodded again but more desperate. With more hunger from what Billy could tell. With that small nod of consent, Billy went straight to work on getting the blue jeans off this beautiful boy below him. They were off in what seemed to be in only a second and Billy was already working on the undergarments that were decorated with that stupid cartoon dog from Scooby-doo. Wonder what his name was.. ah whatever, that didn't matter right now. Right now the only thing that mattered was the tent forming.

Stu covered his face in embarrassment, peaking a bit as Billy tugged at the hem, "may I?" Billy said in the softest voice Stu has never heard before. Not towards him(apart from right now), not towards Sidney, not towards.. anyone. It made Stu feel like they were the only people in the world, and he loved it.

Stu nodded but his face was uncovered as his hands were pinned above his head by Billy's left hand. He looked up to face Billy, breathing heavily while looking through his blond lashes.

"Use your words baby, I told you.." Billy said lowly through half lidded eyes. Stu gulped and opened his mouth to speak which felt dry, "P-please... please touch me, do whatever you want just please!" Stu admitted, closing his eyes tightly for a second before looking up at the smaller, dominant male. Billy seemed to enjoy this answer because he immediately pulled down the ridiculous boxers and went on to touch Stu, causing sweet moans to be forced out of the taller boy's mouth.

Billy's hands felt so soft it felt unreal. Stu already knew he was the bottom, sadly, but he ate up as much as he could from this moment to feel like he was in control, but in actuality Billy was that control.

A few minutes of the blowjob pass by and Stu already felt like cumming. Suddenly the feeling of the two hands stopped, making Stu's breath get caught in his throat. Was Billy regretting? Did.. did he think Stu was disgusting now? Did he just want to make fun of him because of how easily Stu submitted to him and just... leave?

Stu kept his eyes shut, afraid of what he would see if he opened his eyes. He didn't want the look of disgust or judgement on Billy's face as he was looking down at Stu but the fumbling of jeans caught Stu's attention.

Stu opened his eyes reluctantly and saw that Billy was messing with his pants and shirt. He was left his his boxers and socks which both were just plain grey and black colors. Stu gulped yet again as he saw how huge the tent was in Billy's underwear.

How the fuck was that going to fit?

Stu caught himself staring which cause Billy to stifle a small chuckle. Stu looked away, apologizing quietly for his rudeness. A hand cupped his face softly as kisses peppered his skin as a way of reassurance from the other.

"Don't worry dear. I take it as a compliment.. now, do me a favor and suck me off. I've been dreaming about this since yesterday.." Billy says, leaning on the opposite side of the couch while he rushed to take off his boxers.

Stu propped himself onto his knees, looking at the thick, long cock in front of him. He basically started salivating like a dog at the sight.

Obeying Billy's order quickly, Stu wrapped his hands around the base which cause a slightly jerk from Billy. Stu giggled before shutting himself up with the head of Billy's cock. Both boys moaned in pleasure, Billy's hands made their way up to Stu's hair to tug slightly.

The moaning coming from Stu sent shivers down Billy's spine as it sent a feeling he couldn't really describe all over his cock. Billy huffed and pulled his hair more on accident, pulling Stu off of him. Billy quickly went to apologize but the look on Stu's face... Billy was sure he didn't hurt him. It seemed he was more, aroused by the pulling.

Stu's tongue was lolled out while his eyes rolled back slightly, staring at the fielding for a good few seconds before looking at Billy who's face reddened at this beautiful, almost angelic sight. How did he get so lucky?

"Where's the lube.." billy spoke in a hushed tone, catching Stu's attention. Stu hugged Billy slightly while looking up, "my closet on the high shelf, there's a stool in the bathroom if you need it babes.." Stu grinned at his joke, a joke of which prompted Billy to lightly smack him in the arm before getting up.

In under a minute, Billy came back with the all too well known bottle. Billy didn't want to risk hurting Stu with just the small amount of saliva on his cock so they needed to get some lube to make the experience less painful.

Billy turned the corner and stopped to stare at the rare sight in front of him. There he saw Stu fingering himself while moaning Billy's name. This would also make the experience less painful but Billy didn't want any help with it. Billy wanted to do it himself. He stepped closer, not faxing Stu once he came into sight.

"Did y-you use the stool Billy boy? A-ahaha.." Stu laughed lightly, looking slightly up at the shorter male. Billy grumbled while getting behind Stu, "mention that goddamn stool one last time and I swear...."

Stu only ended the conversation with a small chuckle before Billy squirted the sticky substance onto three of his fingers. Stu ready knew where this was going so he took his spit covered finger out of his hole as he waited for Billy to thrust his fingers into him. Once Billy was done coating his fingers and his dick, he looked over Stu for a bit,

"You ready Stu? After I prep you, I want you to ride me. It's more easier and fun that way." Stu hears Billy say as he could basically hear the smirk on Billy's lips.
With a nod, that's all Billy needed to let his index finger slide into Stu.

Stu's hands tightened into fists, gripping the red fabric of his couch. It didn't hurt in anyway it was just... very, different form his own touch. Since he was kind of stretched already though nothing felt tight. That was until Billy's middle finger was inserted next along with his ring finger. Billy must've known Stu felt a little too comfortable with just one finger in his ass so he took it upon himself to add two more, something Stu has never done to himself before.

A suppressed moan escaped Stu's lips, making him lower his head into the couch while pushing against the three fingers. Billy's other free hand however gripped his waist tightly, stopping him.

"Nuh-uh Angel cakes. I never did say you could do that now could I? You listen to me now, will ya?" Billy commanded even though he made it sound like a question. His tone spoke very differently.

The next few minutes were just Billy finger fucking Stu into the next dimension so Stu could only imagine what the real thing would feel like. He's seen it sure, his touched yes, but he hasn't REALLY experienced it but that would change once Billy finally decided enough was enough and slipped his three fingers out of Stu with a grin.

Billy propped up a pillow and laid down on it, telling Stu to turn around which he did.

"You know what to do baby..." Billy breathed out, feeling himself up as he waited for Stu. Stu smirked. This was probably going to be a bad idea but, we all know Stu wouldn't let any bad or good ideas stop him from doing whatever.

"No I don't... why don't you use your words?" Stu said, trailing a finger down from Billy's chest to the start of his groin, leaning down to give Billy a hickey as said boy hissed, groaning in pleasure.

Billy muttered curses before looking at Stu, "fuck.. I want you to ride me, I want you to feel me inside of you so that I'm the only one making you feel actually good. I want you to moan my name goddamn it now just get on!" He yelled in frustration, pulling Stu gently off of him to look him in the eye.

Stu finally obliged, placing himself above Billy's erection. He looked at Billy who gave a slight nod, just wanting to feel Stu around him. Stu lowered himself, a lot of different emotions sinking into his heart but once Billy was in the only thing he felt was lust, warmth and love. How he felt love from this was beyond him but whatever. A drawn out moan forced itself out of the tall males mouth while he sat on top of Billy, hands gripping the shorter boys shoulders tightly.

Billy decided to let Stu get used to him first before moving, not wanting to accidentally hurt Stu in this process. He drew small circles into the others back to try and sooth him, telling him it's ok to wait.

A minute or two pass by before Stu finally comes all the way off before slamming himself back on, moaning yet again out of pure ecstasy. Billy jolted, moaning with Stu, hands going to Stu's hips but not to hold him down in place or anything. They were going to help Stu with bouncing on top of him and make it a smoother ride.

Billy's cock twitched inside, making Stu shudder in delight. He wasn't completely relaxed though since his ass squeezed around Billy making a bit hard to slide in and out but they managed. Stu leaned down and hugged Billy while his hands tried latching onto something. Sadly but not sadly, he had tried latching onto Billy's back but in the process he accidentally scratched him. Stu didn't know this though since his head was too busy being buried in Billy's neck, trying to muffle the sweet loud moans coming from his soft lips.

Billy groaned while cursing yet again underneath his breath. His thrusts became more rapid and got to the point where Stu could barely move or form a complete sentence, only whimpering words like, "faster!", "please..", and "more.".

Billy loved the fact that he was the one who made Stu like this. He was the reason Stu was in this state at the moment. His cock was inside Stu and no one else got that luxury.

And that definitely didn't help with the trusting.

Sweaty bodies rubbed against each other. Only sounds of skin slapping against each other, loud moaning, and harsh breathing filled the whole living room. They didn't even know how long they were at it but it felt like hours before finally Stu announced he was going to cum any second.

"B-Bill.. I'm gonna-" he was cut off by his own moaning, unable to find the strength to finish. By this point he was shaking from this all, totally baffled on how long he's been able to hold it in. Maybe it was the sheer thought of when they cummed they'd stop this all that kept it in. He really didn't know.

"It's alright Angel.. I-I get what you're trying to say." Billy huffed, voice tired and broken from all the moaning and groaning he's done.

With only a few more thrusts, he felt the sticky substance on his chest. He smiled slightly but he wasn't fished himself yet so he kept going. Stu's face was still buried in his neck right next to his ear so he could hear everything he was mumbling. Even though most of it was broken or gibberish.

"F-fuckkk.. Billy, I l-love you so much...." Stu said, really to himself but Billy caught it. And this was the thing that made him break. Without warning, he cummed inside of Stu with a loud moan form both parties.

———

"Hey Stu! Why're you wearing your sweater today, you usually wear it at home." Tatum asked, latching onto her boyfriends arm while looking up at him, "and you have a limp! What happened?" She frowned, standing on her tippy toes to kiss his lips softly while laying a hand on his cheek.

Stu's face flushed but he quickly calmed it down, returning the kiss with a guilty look on his face. He'd have to break up with her within this week.. he didn't want her to find out the hard way he had to with Casey.

"Uhm- yeah about that.. I was just feeling a little under the weather today and uhm I tripped and hurt my ankle a little while walking to school. You know Satan's out to get me, aha!" He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck all the while hoping and preying to God in his mind that she would believe his bills hit lies he came up literally just now.

Thankfully, she did believe it when he saw her sweet smile, "aw, I'm sorry about that babe! Maybe I could come over and help you feel better. You know I'm a badass cook!" She giggled, hugging Stu's side.

He laughed along, knowing she was. "That you are! You're.. you're amazing Tatum. You deserve someone better." Stu whispered, sighing.

Tatum looked up with a confused expression. "And why's that? I've got myself a hilarious boyfriend for crying out loud who's like my best friend! It's really all I've asked for." She shrugged.

Stu frowned. This was going to be a lot harder to do but, he couldn't just lead her on. The idea of doing it sometime this week was out of the window, knowing he had to do it now.

"T-Tatum.. sweetie... I-" Stu gulped, "you don't deserve me because, I don't love you." Stu said, taking Tatums hands in his as he whispered to her, not wanting anyone to hear.

"And it's not you! It's me Tates.. I'm gay.." Stu said, tears in his eyes. This was a lot emotional for him than it really should be. He guessed he was just scared of losing his (second) best friend. They've helped each other out a ton and Stu didn't want that to go away just because of a silly breakup.

Tatum stood shocked for a few seconds, processing the words spoken to her before hugging Stu tightly.

"I-it's alright.. don't cry alright? Don't cry baby, I understand." She whispered, petting his hair gently.

Stu smiled and hugged back. Students stopped and stared, whispering to each other about what was going on. I mean they were in the middle of the hallway for crying out loud of course people would wonder why there's a popular relationship crying with each other.

Stu and Tatum didn't seem to mind though, only feeling their bond has gotten stronger.

Let's just say after this, Billy and Stu had a lot of movie nights.

———

::a/n::

OVER 3000 WORDS AND IM FINALLY DONE OMG ALMOST 4000 TOO

THANKS FOR READING WHAT THE FUCK I AM SO TIRED IVE NEVER TAKEN THIS LONG TO WRITE SMUT HELP

I DONT CARE IF THERES WORDS MISPELLED OR AUTOCRRECTS BEING APNEIS IM JUST GLAD THIS IS G
OVER

AHHHHHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.9K 12
๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ / (หŒรฆpษ™หˆฮธษ›tษชk) / -------- โ˜พ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + ๐Ÿซง๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿช„ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + โ˜ฝ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ยน ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ...
451K 10.3K 18
{๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™!๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜… ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ} โ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š?โž โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„...
12K 200 13
"๐’๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ.." ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
4.7K 110 9
{Sequel of the book "Scream for Me"} Ghostfaceร—fem!reader "Can't you both just leave me alone?!" "Mmh dollface, you know that we can't." โ–ช๏ธŽ WARNING โ–ช...