The Billionaire's Love Conque...

Door MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... Meer

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 2: The Ball
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 7: The Race
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 17: Stubborn
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: The Devil
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 23: Game
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 26: Hot and Cold
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Chapter 32: One True Love
Epilogue

Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation

66.4K 2.1K 24
Door MsDreamerGirl84

"The secret to humor is, surprise." 

― Aristotle

Please Vote

Comment 

And Follow me ....

...........................

Alex POV

Spanish Oval Race Track

Nicolas and I rose from our seat when we saw the white Aventador after it drifted like in a slow motion and zoomed passed Frederick."Mierda!" Nicolas hissed. 

When I saw that Aventador, it reminds me of someone, Kelley.

I didn't pay much attention to the hot car because the driver was hotter than the car -I was thinking about Kelly, but I'm sure it wasn't her. But tonight, man, that car is a beast.

I wanna see who was the driver. I had to race with him.

"Mierda!" I heard Nicolas cussed non-stop and punched the air in frustration. I knew he lost a bet.

"Let's go check it out! Those two was embarrassingly beaten by an amateur. What a shame!" Nicolas muttered furiously.

I was just shaking my head. Probably he bet a lot this time. He was too confident the two would win the race. Can't blame him, I myself was sure they will.

I knew their capabilities, but it seems that they race to a champion. My curiosity was burning. I need to have a race with him whoever he is!

Nicolas was walking fast. I was following him to the infield.

*****

Nikki POV

Jeremy and Frederick?

I was stunned. I can't believe I was racing neck to neck with Frederick. Lilian and Mara never mentioned it to me. Or do they have knowledge about this?

"Good race, Nicki, Congratulations!" Gregory exclaimed, snapping me out of my trance, as he abruptly swept me off my feet and spun me around with excitement. I squealed in surprised but giggled after and finally, he puts me back down on my feet.

"Oh my God! You're truly one-of-a-kickass-girl out there. You just whipped their asses angel!" Marvin guffawed foolishly.

Typical Marvin, I thought.

I glared at him playfully. Then, he congratulates me.

"Joder!" I heard Jeremy muttered as he approaches us.

All our eyes were staring at their direction, now approaching us. I pulled the helmet out of my head and let my brown curly hair be freed, cascading around my shoulder and my back.

I saw Jeremy was smiling mischievously as he skimmed his eyes all over me. I know, I always get a lot of compliments when I showed my toned belly.

Not to brag, I have a really good shape. I won't be a model for anything.

I was worried they might recognize me.

What I heard from Gregory, Alex was a racer, but I didn't expect these guys race too.

Of course, same feathers flock together! My subconscious mind snapped.

"I never thought this day would come Beaten by an amateur and worst by a gorgeous lady!" Jeremy stated as he stood in front of me and he smirked mischievously. He seems not to be bothered after losing the race.

"I'm Jeremy. This is my friend Frederick whom you just shamefully whipped his ass off." Jeremy chuckled as he looked at his defeated face.

I smiled and extend my hand as I introduced myself. "I'm Nicki," I blurted out. Then, I realized I just told them my name. But it seems the two never realized my mistake taking my hand for a handshake.

"These are my friends, Gregory, and Marvin." I introduced the two beside me and they said their pleasantries.

"Hot car," I complimented as I looked on their car behind them.

"Yours is hotter," Frederick replied casually.

Then, a bit farther behind them, I saw Nicolas and Alexander approaching.

I squirmed mentally. "I have to go, guys," I suddenly uttered making Gregory and Marvin groaned in protest.

Frederick and Jeremy just both nod when they realized their two friends are approaching.

I hurriedly slide back in my car.

I'll see you at the Cheng's center, I yelled to Marvin and Greg before I sped off the place.

I saw Alexander in the rear mirror watching me as I left the track.

I heaved a relieve sighed and grinned with the thought of winning the race.

*****

Alex POV

Mierda! She's a girl. I knew it was Kelly. But she looks hotter, though. I saw her swiftly climb in her car and left before I could reach them.

"What were you two doing? How did you let an amateur beat your asses?" Nicolas growled as soon as we reached the two.

Frederick slaps his gloves unto Nicolas' chest.

"She's not just an amateur racer bro," Frederick shot back. His forehead was furrowed in frustrations.

"She?" Nicolas asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah! You heard it, right man. A girl. Not just a girl. I thought it was Aphrodite," Jeremy mused not caring if he lost the race.

"Mierda!" Nicolas curse for the umpteenth times.

"How much did you bet this time?" I can't contain my curiosity anymore. He's acting a bit exaggerated this time. His eyes mellowed as I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

"10 gran!" he replied not looking at me.

"Joder, hombre!" I chuckled patting his shoulder mockingly.

"Just awesome when the two lost the race. Last time you declined the 10 gran and they won!" I exclaimed blatantly not caring if he gets really pissed. He glared daggers at me which I just shrugged it off.

"Want to hit the bar? Maybe wash those awful feelings with whiskey?" I mocked as I chuckled. The three gave me their dagger look which I just laughed it off.

"Let's go!" Jeremy exclaimed as he turned his back to his car. Then, all three of us scattered to get into our own car which I parked a bit farther from them.

*****

Nikki POV

I got home with no trouble. I made sure to wash my car at the carwash station before headed home not wanting to give any hint of been the race.

Dad wasn't home yet when I arrived.

I ran quickly to my room as soon as I parked my car in the big garage. I quickly walked to my washroom and had a long refreshing shower.

Not long, I was lying on my bed as I talked to Gregory on the phone regarding the money I won.

"When do we meet again?" Gregory asked.

"I'll try to get a schedule with Cheng this coming week. You can transfer the money in my account. Just give me half of the winning money, you can take the other half and go have fun with Marvin.." I grinned. "Just make sure you get me in for the next race," I added firmly.

Gregory chuckled with my persistence. "Of course! Why would I lost this chances when I get half of the winning money," he exclaimed excitedly.

We talked more about racing and those I have to watch closely. Then, about the martial arts, when another incoming call popped in the screen of my phone.

It's my mom.

"Hey Gregory, I have my mom on the other line. Thanks though for the call, I'll talk with you next time," I said apologetically, then I ended the call and connected it with my Mom.

"Mom," I began.

"Sweetheart, how are you?" She asked gleefully.

"So far, I'm fine, mom," I replied softly. "I miss you, my friends, and back home!" I added melancholy. The nostalgic feelings rushed through me again.

"I missed you terribly honey, but, it's the best for all of us. My mind won't be at peace knowing you're always in danger here." She explained as she heaved a long sigh. Sadness laced in her voice.

I remembered the picture. "Mom, who is Hailey?" I blurted out.

The line went silent. I heard her sighing and breathing hard. I know she's trying to lie again and just ignore my curiosity.

"Mom, I need to know!" I growled in exasperation. "Who is this Hailey, mom? Is she the reason why you and dad are not living together?" I repeated in my hard clipped tone.

My anger rose.

Mom heaved another long loud sigh. "She's your dad's first love," she admitted.

Hurt laced in every word. I can feel her. My heart clenched for her.

"She's your dad's past, honey. She doesn't have anything to do why we don't live in the same roof. I told you, your dad's business is based there while I have a career here." she explained briefly. "I'm sorry, honey. I know it's hard for you, but please do understand why we have to do this." My mom explained in her pleading voice.

I let out a frustrated sigh. I guess I have to find it on my own.

"How's everything, mom?" I shifted the subject, setting the curiosity aside for now.

"All is well, sweety. Kelly says 'hi' by the way. She's been asking about you," she announced, her happy tone is back.

We talked like an hour before I ended the call when I heard Mara and Lilian's voice calling me for dinner.

Dad is not home yet.

"Coming," I yelled back.

I hurriedly got off from the bed and walk to the door where Lilian was leaning on the door frame.

I remembered Frederick.

Does she know he's a racer?

I wanted to ask but it will just open a topic about racing and for sure they will ask me why and it may lead for them to know I'm a racer as well.

I bit my tongue and tried to sway the curiosity aside.

"Are you going to have dinner with me?" I asked Mara and Lilian.

Mara was grinning widely makes me wonder why.

"What was that for?" I asked raising my eyebrow in curiosity, staring at Mara.

"What?" She countered, her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Why are you grinning like a fool?" I said flatly, not breaking my gaze.

"Ohh..." She uttered softly. Then, she smiles broadly. "Peter asked me to go out with him and watch a movie!" She squealed making me smile broadly.

"Our Neighbor? He's two years ahead of us, is he?" I confirmed. She nodded with elation. "Well, he's not bad looking." I giggled. "With his broad shoulder and muscled body, tanned skin, brown eyes, and angular face." I blabbered and she giggled too, smacking me playfully. "The only thing you will not like is his slightly big nose. Other than that he's good looking." I scrunched my nose as I remember his big nose.

Mara just chuckled at my expression. I looked at her again. "Really?" I asked, a bit overdramatically. I'm so happy for her that I forget Lilian is with us.

Lilian rolled her eyes. "She likes him, but I don't understand why she declined the invitation!" Lilian uttered frustrated as she turned her back and started walking to the staircase.

"Why?" I asked incredulously as I look at Mara dumbfounded.

"Hmm... If he's persistent, he'll ask me again," she said briefly as she shrugged her shoulders.

I shook my head in disbelief.

For sure he won't be making another mistake. Boys have a big ego.

I didn't say anything.

I just followed Lilian and Mara was trailing behind me.

*****

Alex POV

The sports fest came. We won seven times consecutively against the seven private schools making us gets into the finals.

There's another school which was the best among them all to play with. My teammates were playing at their best, which I can't complain about.

After that race, Jeremy and Frederick have been very quiet. They can't accept the fact they were beaten by a girl.

I haven't seen Nicki after that incident at her English classroom. For some reason, I missed her.

It's been almost a week. I wonder if Jim has all the information I need. He called last night to see me today. I was patiently waiting in my car out front my penthouse building. Not long, I saw his black SUV pulled over, behind my Corvette.

I climbed out of my car and approached him. "How are you, Jim," I began as I stretched my hand for a handshake, which he gladly took it.

"I'm fine Alex. I have everything you need." Then, he handed me the brown envelope as he grinned mischievously. His eyes are twinkling and I don't know why? I ignored his odd action.

"I already transferred the money," I stated, trying to ignore the irritation rising within me.

"I'll call you if I needed more information." I added and slide back in my car after I thanked him and drove inside the garage of the building.

Shortly, I'm sitting in my black leathered high back swivel chair in front of a cinnamon table in my computer room.

I pulled the paper and bunches of pictures out of the envelope. I pick one paper, a what is like a birth certificate.

Name: Cara Nicole Rivas.

Born on June 22, 1999. Born in Barcelona, Spain.

Mother: Catherine Gail Sarmiento. An actress. Citizenship: Filipino.

Father: Juan Antonio Rivas.

Juan Antonio Rivas?

My hands were shaking at the discovery. My head can't process it, but, she doesn't look like a rich kid at all? Unless she's faking it.

I quickly pick one of the pictures scattered on my table. She looks like Kelly.

And, it hit me.

When Kelly saw me wink at her, she abruptly left. So Nicki and Kelly is one.

But, that's impossible. Nicki was nowhere like Kelly except their height, and the color of the hair except I haven't seen Nicki's hair hang loosely. It was always tied up in a bun.

The girl in a picture is a model in the Philippines. It says she's Cara Nicole Rivas!

God, she looks like an angel. Beautiful and so innocent. She looks so fragile. I felt like I wanted to be her protector. She got a hot body as well.

Damn!

Then, suddenly an idea sparked in my head.

It's time to make a move to avenge my dad. I will destroy his daughter as well.

It's payback time Juan Antonio Rivas!

I'll let you feel what you have inflicted in my family. I just need to be nice to her so she falls in my bait.

I can't wait to bed her and make her fall head over heels in love with me then dumped her.

I grinned like a devil at the thought.

Time to make a move.

I looked on more of the photos lying in front of me.

As I looked at them, my intentions of seducing her became more intense. Her beautiful face was glued in my head.

*****

Nikki POV

It was Friday, last day of the sports fest. Championship day, I would call it. I know our school in Basketball, table tennis, soccer, baseball, softball for girls got into the championship.

Lilian was bugging me to watch with them. I watched only a few minutes.

Alex team got a goal. I hate to admit, but Alex was really good in soccer. He looks devilishly handsome in the soccer field. All the girls were cheering for him, shouting his name like a fool.

I got bored watching. I'd rather go to the willow tree, my safe haven and read my book. I discreetly left the crowd without my friends awareness and headed to the end of the property where the tree is.

Just as I reach the place, my phone rang.

Mara is calling me. I reluctantly tap on the Accept button and shortly, I heard Mara's worried voice on the other line.

"Where are you?" She began.

"Just went to look for a quiet place to read my book," I replied briefly. "I'll be fine here, Mara," I said reassuringly. "Let me know if the game is done." I added and ended the call as soon as she agreed.

I sat beside the tree and leaned against its big trunk. I pulled the book out of my knapsack and started reading where I ended last time.

I don't know how long I was reading it. I'm almost to the last chapter when I felt my phone vibrated. I ignored it trying to finish the last chapter so I can bring it back to the library before the due date.

Two more pages left when my phone started ringing again for the third time. I snatched my phone that was sitting on top of my knapsack and answered it without looking whose calling.

"What?" I snapped exasperatedly.

"What's keeping you from answering my call?" Mara fired away as soon as it connected sounding pissed.

"I'm reading! I'm almost done... " I huffed.

"The game is done! Are you going to show up now?" she inquired not changing her tone.

"Can I just finish this? There's only two pages left." I plead in a defeated voice.

"Fine! Hurry up! Frederick's team won by the way," she exclaimed, her voice sounding happy now.

Bipolar, I thought.

"That's good. Lilian will be very happy.." I exclaimed unconsciously. My eyes were fixed on the book in my hand.

"I'll come see you in 10 minutes," I promised as I resumed reading the book. Mara hung up the phone when I fell silent.

I quickly finish the book and soon, I was walking back to the soccer field to find Mara and Lilian.

Before I reach the field, I saw Lilian and Frederick walking to the canteen with Mara trailing behind them. I was about to call them when out of nowhere Alexander appeared beside me.

"Hey," He greeted smiling widely.

I stop halfway my stride and face him. It was odd seeing him smiling. He used to be cold and serious.

My heart leap. I mentally reminded myself not to swooned over him.

I raised my eyebrow. "Do you need anything?" I asked straight to his face. His smile vanished instantly.

"Can't I approach you to say hi?" He asked with his furrowed brow.

I caught off guard. I held my tongue to say another word that would come out rude.

"Listen, Nicki, I'm sorry if I was being too conceited and rude." He apologizes sincerely.

I was surprised to hear those words from his lips. He looks genuinely sincere. His eyes were staring at me intently.

And, all the other students who passed by was giving us this mischievous looks. Some of them were throwing me a dagger look and envy stare.

"You're forgiven Alex. Let's just forget it," I stated, then started walking to Mara and Lilian's direction.

Mara saw me and stop as she looks on us suspiciously. Alex was trailing behind me.

I saw Annabel's group looking at me venomously. If only look can kill, I would be buried six feet under the ground right now.

Crap!

This is the last thing I wanted to get into. It's not that I can't handle this bitches but I don't want to engage into troubles.

I knew I can't avoid them now. I'm going to be their new toy. I mentally groaned.

I forgot Alex was still behind me.

"Are you ok?" He asked worriedly as he hold my arm.

The sudden touch made my whole body burned with the strange sensation I have never felt before.

He was staring at me intently. I felt like I was drowning in his stare. Those gray eyes with specks of blue shade.

"There you are, Alex!" Annabel exclaimed sexily as she snake her hand around Alex's arm.

I quickly pulled my hand out of Alex grip and started walking away to Mara's direction, who was waiting for me.

She was staring at me worriedly.

"Oh God, I'm glad you decided to back away," Mara exclaimed anxiously as she pulled me and walked to the canteen following Lilian and Frederick.

I just smiled.

I wanted to say that I can handle myself and that stupid vixen won't do me any harm, but I held my tongue.

I love to hear that Mara really cares for me. I felt the same way to her. She was like a sister to me.

*****

Alex POV

Fuck Annabel! I mentally cursed. Oh, what a wrong timing to show up. I wanted to yank her hands off my arm but I decided not. It will only intensify her bitchy manner. For sure Nicki will be their next prey, but I won't let her.

So I just let her lead me to where they wanted to go without resisting. She kept rambling on something on and on. I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking about Nicki and how to warm her up to me.

I soon found myself sitting with Annabel's group in the canteen. Carla was sitting with Lilian, Mara and Nicki just two table from us.

Frederick, Jeremy, and Nicolas was sitting just across our table.

I decided to join them. Annabel didn't protest, I'm glad.

"I thought you and Annabel are over?... ...Again," Jeremy chuckled as he gave Annabel's group across our table a mischievous glance.

"We're over!" I snapped coldly glaring at Jeremy. He raised his hands silently in surrender. I was about to say something when I saw Nicki was tripped making the bowl, fork and spoons, and some dirty napkins flew up in the air.

All the students watched and gasped in surprised.

*****

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!!

Thank you, everyone!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

480K 19K 69
"Strip." I felt like I misheard him, but his hardened features said otherwise. I gulped down the lump in my throat and moved my hands to my back to...
491 12 42
A little sneak peak of the story: He then reach my sweet spot and bit it harshly but the pleasure was overpowering the pain. My hands now moved to h...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
150K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...