Voidheart: (Fem Kirby x Male...

By MetalSmasherNTT

This is to celebrate Kirby and the Forgotten Land. I feel it's a little late, for the celebration of this gam... More

Bio and Love Interest:
Your Friends (Hollow Knight)
Your Friends (Kirby)
Theme Songs:
Prologue: Arrival to The Forgotten Land
Chapter 1: The Ghost
Chapter 2: Trouble on the Horizon
Random Question #1:
Chapter 3: The Snatchwing:
Chapter 4: Another New Friend
Chapter 5: Shade Retrieval
Chapter 6: Charms and the New Arrival

Vote and Help (Closed):

7.4K 88 31
By MetalSmasherNTT

My power situation at home isn't going to stop me from writing, if I can, I will write.

Now this story is going to take place after the Forgotten Land. I have not played it, but I have seen a few playthroughs of it on YouTube.

I have also studied Kirby's Lore rather thoroughly though there are still a few things I need some help on.

Like could someone answer me these questions.

At the end of Forgotten Land, do Kirby and the others go back to Planet Popstar or do they stay in the Forgotten Land?

And if they do go back to Planet Popstar can they travel between the two worlds?

And if they can, how?

I feel like an idiot asking these questions cause I feel like it's been explained and I just wasn't paying attention, but anyway I'd appreciate it if these questions got answered for me.

Alright, so as I said this will happen after the Forgotten Land and so this will be like my own little fan sequel to that.

It will have it's own story but will make reference to the other games as past characters will be showing up and past events will be mentioned.

For this story I will combine Kirby's Lore with another game's lore that I have played that you guys will choose.

Which game you choose will also decide which character you'll be.

Here are the options:

The Ori Series:

If this is chosen you'll become Ori, the bright spirit of the glades.

Hollow Knight:

If this is chosen you'll become the Knight, the silent ghost of Hallownest.

So anyway, these are your options and this is a little awkward to ask since it's Kirby.

Should I make this a Harem or keep things down to only one love interest?

Because of this I'll be making most characters human-like to avoid making things weird.

I feel this story is weird though, but I'm feeling it and will proceed anyway.

If Harem is chosen, some characters will be genderbent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685 28 7
One day while working his job as a merchant Magolor spots a familiar face. One he hasn't seen for awhile, Marx the jester the person he saved from sp...
21.5K 637 56
They kept calling you weird, the one who doesn't fit in and never will. You never cared, but your parents did. When an uncle you barely knew anything...
2.8K 63 12
This fanfic was heavily inspired by "My Spanish Star Warrior" by @Olivia200312 so be sure to check that out! (Y/N) was an ordinary human with an ordi...
6.8K 134 24
hello this is basically a shitty hollow knight self-insert ish vessel reincarnation (I know these got old quick) but with satire and homosexuals the...