๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, cobra kai

By b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... More

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฃ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’-๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
'๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐šข'
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’
'๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š?'
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šฃ๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š '๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐š
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š
๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š‚'๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐š
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š˜๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐š‚๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š˜
๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ-๐™ธ๐š—
๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ

791 25 10
By b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟹.𝟽𝟻| 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚎

Tessa LaRusso walked off the stage, immediately being swarmed into the crowd. She made her way to the parking lot, looking at the different cars as she tried to spot out which one was her fathers. Her eyebrows furrowed as she grabbed her phone, looking at her family's location. They were already far gone.

She laughed to herself, more of a 'what the fuck am I supposed to do' laugh then a funny ha-ha laugh. Of course, with her luck, her entire family (including Robby) would completely forget about and leave her alone at Valley Fest.

There was a possibility that Johnny would take her home, but the odds that he took Miguel with him were extremely likely. But hey, wouldn't that just be the greatest to ride in a car with your ex-boyfriend that your still in love with and your ex-sensei while he drove you to your dads' house who is his enemy?

She sighed, making her way back towards the festival. She walked the farthest she could, trying to get away from seeing the cobra's again that night. She hopped in line for the Ferris wheel, wanting to clear her head. She got into her cart alone as the worker stared at her weirdly, clearly judging her for being alone. Tessa furrowed her eyebrows at the man before looking away.

The cart slowly started to rise into the air as it went in a circular motion. Tessa looked out in front of her as she started to rise, a smile being spread onto her face from looking at the view. It was absolutely beautiful, the streetlights and building shining off from the radiant of the moons color creating an almost aesthetic scene. It reminded the girl of the type of photos she would see on Instagram or Pinterest, the ones she envied to see in real life.

She spent most of her time on the fairest wheel watching the stars glimmer in the pit of dark in the sky. Her smile dropped slightly, her mind going back to a certain memory, and of course, it was of her and Miguel.

"Wait, you're telling me you were going to set up a projector outside so we could binge watch the scream movies while at some point watch the stars and paint them?" Tessa asked Miguel as she and the boy laid down next to each other after finishing a movie, it ending in Miguel bringing up how he was going to take Tessa somewhere else for their first date only to have Johnny Lawrence turn the idea down. Him thinking it was a terrible idea.

"Yeah." Miguel started, him letting out a light chuckle. "Probably a bad idea, huh?" Miguel questioned, sitting up a bit more as he propped himself up on his elbows, Tessa doing the same, looking him directly in the eye as she smiled.

"No! I would have loved that. I mean, our first date was amazing, and I wouldn't want to replace it but, I would have totally loved that." Tessa spoke as she showed a smile as she leaned in, giving her boyfriend a peck on his lips. Miguel smiled into the kiss, immediately kissing back. Tessa slowly leaned away, a smile on her face before she quickly sat up, an idea popping in her head. "What are you doing tonight?" She asked the boy.

"Uh, nothing. I don't think." Miguel mumbled, replying to her question, also sitting up.

"What if we get my projector from my room, and then have a horror movie night. We can even paint the stars, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be clear."

"So, what you're saying is that you're stealing my date idea?" Miguel asked with a chuckle.

"One hundred percent." Tessa smiled at the boy while nodding her head. "I'll go grab my projector and canvasses. Why don't you go buy some popcorn from the mini market? My dad and Amanda are going on their date night, and I could probably convince Sam to take Anthony somewhere. We can set it up in my backyard, then if you want, you could spend the night." Tessa suggested.

Miguel slowly smiled, thinking about how much fun the two could have together. The boy quickly nodded his head. "Yeah, that does sound really fun." He got off of the bed, walking over to his bedroom door, bending over as he put on his sneakers. "I'll go buy some popcorn. Text me when I can come over."

"Alright." Tessa got off of Miguel's bed, walking over to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned up slightly, closing her eyes before giving him a light peck. She pulled away, staring him in the eye as Miguel stared down at her in amazement. He was really starting to fall in love with this girl. "Bye." She whispered.

She walked out of his room, leaving the boy starstruck before he quickly followed after her. He ran past her as she walked to his door, him opening it up for her like a gentleman. "See you later." Miguel said as she turned around, walking backwards to her car. She quickly waved goodbye, hopping in her car.

Tessa ended up convincing Sam to take Anthony so they could have a 'sibling bonding trip' as Tessa quoted it. She grabbed a few blankets and pillows, setting up a cozy place outside were her and Miguel could watch movies.

She called Miguel, telling him to ride his bike to her house, her telling him the coast was clear. She put the projector at a certain angle and placement, making it so the screen would show at the right area.

She heard Miguel setting his bike against the tree outside of her house, going to walk up to her front door when Tessa walked from the side of the house, slightly jogging over towards him.

"Hey, I set everything up out in the back. You got the popcorn?" She questioned.

Miguel slugged his backpack off, opening it up as he revealed the box of popcorn. "Yep." He spoke, smiling at the girl.

"Alright, let me go make the popcorn. And I still have to grab my painting stuff, but after that we can watch some movies." She told him as they walked into her house, walking to her kitchen.

"I can go grab the stuff. Are they in your room?" Miguel asked, putting his bag down on the table.

"Uh, yeah they should be in my closet. When you walk up the stairs my room is down the hall, the 2nd door to the left." She spoke out, pointing at the stairs as she walked over to Miguel's bag to grab the box of popcorn.

Miguel nodded his head, jogging up the girl's stairs, making his way to her room. The door to her room was slightly open, he peeped his head in slightly, taking in the surroundings of his girlfriend's room. He had never been in her room before, but he really thought it was perfect and definitely fit her personality.

Her bed was on the left side of her room, pillows stacked up and stuffed animals on the end of her bed. He smiled lightly as he walked over to her bed, trailing his fingers on her stuffed animals, specifically 'Señor Octopus' as Tessa called him.

He looked up from the octopus, reliving the memories of that night. He looked over at her window, the breeze making a chill run through the room as the white curtains waved.

He walked over to the girls closet, opening it up before walking into it. He looked to the left, noticing the dirty clothes she had spread on her floor. He laughed slightly, moving them over so he could grab her supplies.

He closed the door after grabbing everything she told him to grab. Making a turn as he made it to her door, looking again at the girls' room, admiring every detail about it.

He walked down the steps as he heard beeping from the microwave. Tessa quickly opened up the Microwave, taking the bowl of popcorn out. She looked behind her, hearing the sound of footsteps in the distance. "Do you want extra butter on your popcorn?" She asked sweetly.

"Is that even a question?" Miguel spoke with a laugh as he walked over to the girl. "Where do you want me to put the art?" He asked.

"Uh, you can set them outside by the blankets. Basically, everything is set up." She told him, walking over to the fridge as she grabbed a stick of butter before putting it in a bowl and starting to heat it up in the microwave.

Miguel nodded his head, heading outside to Tessa's backyard. He smiled, looking at how much work the girl put to make the area look just right. He didn't know how he got a girl like her in his life. And he would always be grateful for her. He set her supplies on the ground next to the blankets, walking back into her house to see if she needed help carrying any of the snacks.

Tessa grabbed a bowl full of popcorn, turning her head to the side to look at Miguel. "What do you want to drink? We have Coke, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Crush. What are you thinking?" She asked him.

"I'll have whatever you're having." He spoke, flashing her a smile.

"Dr. Pepper it is." She chuckled. "Uh, can you grab it? It's in the fridge." Miguel walked over to the fridge, grabbing two Dr. Peppers, walking outside with Tessa. She sat the popcorn down, setting up the projector.

Miguel sat down on the blanket, waiting patiently while his girlfriend got everything working. The sun had just set, not many stars making an appearance in the sky. However, there was still hope that they would be able to paint them. "What movie are we gonna watch?" Miguel asked, turning his head slightly, looking at the girl on his left as she stood fully up, walking over to Miguel as she sat down next to him.

"What about the Exorcist?" She asked with a smile, knowing he would say yes. He knew her love for horror movies, curtest of Aisha. He also nine times out of ten would never say no to her.

"Works for me." He replied, wrapping his arms around her shoulder as she leaned back on him. Tessa looked up the Exorcist, clicking on the icon. The movie shortly started as Tessa leaned back slightly, reaching over and grabbing the popcorn bowl.

"Popcorn?" She asked. Miguel nodded his head as he grabbed a piece, popping it in his mouth.

The two watched most of the movie together, which was surprising for the two, it ending in them making out, Tessa sitting on him as they continued to kiss. She didn't know what made her take such a liking to the boy, but it was driving her crazy on how much she cared for him.

She pulled away slightly as she rested her forehead on Miguels. She looked up at the stars, smiling at the image. "Can you see the big dipper?" She questioned.

Miguel looked confused for a second before he looked up as well. "No." He spoke with a shake of his head causing Tessa to chuckle.

"I'm guessing you don't know anything about stars?" She asked, smiling down at him as she was still sitting on his lap.

"Nope." He responded, popping the p. Tessa laughed again as she grabbed his right hand, that was before resting on the girl's leg, she started to guide the boy's finger, showing him the different patterns of the stars.

Tessa was enjoying the moment as she looked down into Miguel's eyes, leaning into kissing him again. They were about to go back into there make out session when, all of a sudden, they heard a car pull through the driveway. Tessa immediately pulled away from Miguel, her eyes widening as she kept her hands on Miguels face.

"What?" Miguel questioned as he panted. He controlled his breathing as he watched Tessa quickly look behind her than shush him.

"Someone's here. You need to get the fuck out of here." She spoke, quickly getting off of his lap. She pulled him up, scanning anywhere he could hide.

"Where am I supposed to go?" He confusingly asked.

"Jump the fence, I don't know. You just can't be seen here. My dad will kill me." She started, rushing him over to her fence as he started tripping over his own feet, still very confused.

"What about my bike?" He yelled out as he turned to look at her with his hands held out.

"You'll get it back." She said as she pushed him over the fence. "Bye." He looked at her like she was crazy before running off. She ran over the projector, shutting the movie off, hiding the second Dr. Pepper. She started cleaning up everything as fast as possible when she heard the car doors closing and soon heard Daniel and Amanda's voices.

She took a deep breath, trying to act like everything was cool as she continued to clean up. She had planned to tell them she had a movie night by herself after inviting Sam to join but the girl telling her she was going to take Anthony somewhere.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Daniel asked his daughter, coming into the backyard, finding her cleaning up things.

"Oh, I had a movie night." Tessa spoke with a smile, putting on her best act.

"No Sam?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Uh, no. I asked her, but she said she was taking Anthony somewhere." She shrugged.

"Oh, I mean, I'm glad that she's spending time with him." Daniel smiled.

"Yeah, me too."

"Well, okay. Good night." Daniel and Amanda walked into the house at Daniels last words. Tessa exhaled, a sigh of relief coming from her mouth. That could have gone so wrong.

Tessa smiled at the memory, it playing over and over in her brain. The ride stopped, her being at the bottom thankfully. The worker let her out as she started walking, a certain location on her mind. To be honest, she had no idea what she was doing. It was like her legs were taking her somewhere without telling her brain what was going on. She didn't realize what she was doing until she was knocking on the apartment door.

He opened the door, giving a confused look at the girl. "Uh, hey. What are you doing here?" He asked her while leaning his body against the door.

"I, uh, was hoping to talk." She paused, looking behind him. "Is your mom or grandma here?"

"No, my mom is working a late shift and my grandma said she was staying the night at her 'friend's' house. It honestly shocked me when she said that, but I wasn't going to question it. Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows as he spoke.

"I was just hoping we could talk privately." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Uh, yeah, come on in." Miguel walked away, motioning her to follow him inside. She did just that, watching as he took a seat on his couch, laying his hands on his lap, not quite sure what was going to happen. Tessa closed the door behind her, walking over to him, sitting down on the couch.

You could say it was awkward at first. Neither of the two knew quite what to say. Even if Tessa obviously came there for a reason, she had no idea what to say. Miguel turned his head, looking over at Tessa, now noticing that she was back to wearing her normal clothes instead of her Gi, since the last time they saw each other, they were both in their Gi's.

"You did good out there." Miguel spoke out as Tessa looked over at him, taking a deep breath.

"You too. And I really do mean that Miguel. I'll always care about you. Even if were not together." Tessa mumbled, switching her gaze from her lap and his face, starting to become quite nervous.

"I'm sorry, for everything. And I don't know how I can fix it." Miguel admitted. 

"I know, and I want to try and fix it." She honestly spoke.

"Really?" He questioned.

"I think so." He took a deep breath before scooting closer to her, taking his hand and putting it on her cheek. He leaned in, finally doing the thing he wanted to do since he made his terrible mistake.

She closed her eyes, leaning in. Their lips met together, Miguel forgot what it was like after the two months they had been broken up for, and he was glad he had her back, even if it was just for that night. Miguel took one hand and placed it on her waist as the other one stayed on her face. She didn't know what had gotten into her, one minute she had no intention on even kissing him and then the next she was moving to sit on him.

The boy quickly passionately kissed her, gripping onto her sides as she placed her hands on his face.

"Wanna go in my room?" Miguel mumbled through staggered breathes and kisses.

"Mhmm." She responded back quickly as the boy kept his grip on her, picking her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her towards his room, fumbling to open the door with one hand while the other supported her weight.

He dragged her into the room, kicking the door close as he placed her on the bed. "Are you sure this is okay?" He asked, slowly taking his shirt off. She only nodded back in a response as she smiled up at him. "Use your words, Princesa." He mumbled.

"Yes, Miguel."

𝙰/𝙽 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜, 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝, 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 20 12
๐ฎ๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ (๐š๐๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž): feelings (especially love or admiration) that is not reciprocated or understood as such by the beloved rat...
8.8K 377 18
I've Spent My Whole Life Tryin' To Put It Into Words. Miguel Diaz x fem!oc ...
100K 5.8K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...
40.2K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...