๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๏ฟฝ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ๐’˜๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†..โž ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like d... More

โ€ขIntroduction & Author's Noteโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
"covers and Aesthetics by readers" part :- 1
"Cover and aesthetic by readers" part 2.
chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"
chapter 2." You are my mummy"
chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"
chapter 4 "Am I engaged?"
chapter 5."I'll drop you."
chapter 6"My wedding dress"
chapter 7 Come fast!
Wedding dress (select one for our Eva )
chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"
9โ€ข"They are here"
chapter 10 "COME HERE"
chapter 11"who did this?"
choosing the one.(Wedding ring)
chapter 12"Its time to go"
chapter 13."Mrs Eva Alexander Knights"
chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"
chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "
charter 16"Welcome home husband"
chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"
chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"
chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"
chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"
chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"
chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"
chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"
chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"
HELP (Select a dress for Mr.and Mrs.knight๐Ÿ’™)
chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"
chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"
chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "
chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"
chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"
chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"
chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "
chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"
chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"
chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"
chapter 35."Is it a date?"
chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"
chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "
chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"
chapter 39"I said strip Wife"
chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"
chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"
chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"
chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"
chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"
chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"
chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"
chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"
chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"
chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"
chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"
!! ATTENTION !!
chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"
chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"
chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"
chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"
chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "
chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."
chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"
chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"
chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"
chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"
chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"
chapter 63" what about second round wife?"
chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"
chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"
Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"
chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"
chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"
chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"
chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"
Epilouge
1 Million reads& New book published.

chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"

67.1K 2.7K 454
By shristiroy148

Author's POV

Alexander was sitting with those old man thinking all about his wife only who went inside a little long ago. He wanted her here with him.

He noticed that boy too wasn't present here. Not having Good vibes from that he got up with a excuse and told all of them to have lunch he made his way to kitchen.

When he was near the kitchen he heard some voice and as he got more closer his eyes meet with a very unpleasant sight.

His little wife was struggling in that boy's arms. He was holding her by her waist and was looking at her. And then be said something which pulled the last string of his patience.

"Stop this Eva. Please. I love you. I love you soo much that it hurt seeing you with him. I never wanted to have my confession like this but now I made it. And I know you will choose the good one. Come with me I will keep you happy"

Hearing him both Eva and Alex frozen. They both wasn't expecting this at all. But as soon as the words shrink inside him-Alexander he felt a huge blow of anger Hitting him and Eva in his arms didn't anything better.

"How dare you touch my wife"

Alexander roared. His eyes were red and fist was tight. He eyes were telling them how unpleased he was with this.
Hearing his voice Nick leaved Eva quickly and Eva took a step back even so quickly.

Both of there face turn pale. Eva was scared that he may misunderstood there situation. He already was insecure about her and Nick relationship which basically was nothing.

Alex took few step toward them and unknowingly Eva took a step back. Her hand shivered in fear. She didn't want to repeat history. Where her husband will misunderstand and will call her names.

No No! Please

Alex didn't wasted any minute and with his fine hand he holded Nick's collar. He pushed him on the Ground with a harsh punch.

"How dare you telling my wife you love her? How dare you touching my wife. You little shit you dared to touch my wife!"

Alexander screamed and landed a another punch on Nick jaw. Nick tired to save himself but this large man's one hand was enough for him.

Eva's eyes popped out seeing the sight infront of her. Alex was now sitting Ok him with his injured hand still hanging and with the fine one he was landing punches.

She was scared him might hurt himself in this.

"Alexander please get up"

Her pleade were unheard. She tried to make him up from him. Till then all the guest too surrounded them and the most shocked was Mr. Miller who was seeing his only son getting beaten up brutally.

He gasped and got near them to stop him.

"Alexander please leave my son. Please get up"

Mr. Miller said with all the worries. He was getting worried about his son who was responding much.

People starting whispering to themselves seeing all time clam and compose Alexander being this much angry. Eva started to cry as she wasn't able to see this much voilence but her whole attention was on her husband who wasn't caring about his injuries and was acting like a beast.

Angry beast

She walk to him and holded his shoulder while screamed

"Xann stop he will die"

"Xann please"

Hearing the word 'Xann' after almost a month he stopped and looked back to see her crying. Her tears hurted him more then anything.

"Why you behave like this Alexander? What's his fault?"

Mr. Miller screamed seeing his son's condition. Hearing his scream Alexander looked back at that old man and screamed in equal power.

"Why don't you ask him?"

He said with lot of hate. Nick slowly let a whimper and coughed.

"Whatever it was but you didn't needed to beat him like this"

Mr Miller argued.

"Like this? Be grateful I let him alive. Otherwise his punishment for confessing his love for my wife and telling her to leave me was more brutal then this"

Everyone around gasped and Mr Miller looked down in shame. He wasn't expecting this from his son at all. Eva too looked down feeling the shame. The environment went silent and then they heard a painful moan. Eva's head snapped toward nick.

"P-please take h-him to hospital first"

Eva's whisper echoed in the room and all looked at Eva. Alexander burned in jealousy. He wasn't regretting beating him up. But the care she showed him wasn't something he liked!

They quickly lifted Nick's body and walk out. As they walk out Eva walk with them till out. She stayed there as there car went out of the property.

Here Alexander was standing with clenched jaw and angry face. As soon as Eva walk in Alexander looked at her with a sharp look.

Her eyes were filled with tears and face was red. Closing the door behind she closed her eyes trying to clam herself.

"Why the hell you saved him wife?"

Alex screamed coming toward her. Hearing his scream she opened her eyes and looked at him.

Was he serious?

She stayed silent and looked away from him. He was very angry right now and that's why Eva decided to leave him alone. She tried walking past him but wasn't able to as Alexander grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him.

Her chest Collided with his and a gasp left her mouth. The close contact after long time made her shiver.

"He deserve to die for touching what's mine. He deserves to die for thinking for thinking he can have what's mine"

He whispered looking at her face closely. Her eyes widen at his statement and his fine hand went to her waist grabbed her tightly he lowered his face to nuzzle in her hairs. Sensing his hot breath on her shoulder She come out of the thought. She stayed there for a second until his harsh words hit her hard.

She started to wiggle in his hold but his tight told on her waist was too tight.

"Leave me"

She said while struggling. Hearing her Alexander took a deep breath and groaned in her neck

"Never"

Hearing she started to wiggle more. She was feeling warm yet there was strange thing that was telling her to get away from him. Her heard was to fragile to trust him again this soon.

"No leave me"

She screamed.

Alexander who was holding her pulled his face out and looked in her eyes where there was tears only with helplessness in them.

Eva stared at his eyes where there was anger and possessive floating.

"I said I'll never leave you"

He said gritting his teeths. He wasn't liking her word. Not a bit.

"You never needed to act like this."

Eva said showing her anger toward his action.

Is she serious?

Alexander thought and a frown appear on his forehead.

"I actually needed to do more. He dared to do and say so many things aboutsomething which is mine"

He said with only bitterness in his voice. His face turned into angry one again. Hearing him Eva felt a shiver running though her body. Her heart beat fasten seeing his possessive side.

"B-But I wasn't g-going to say yes!"

She tried to reason. She tried to act confident but seeing him getting more angry on her statement made her regret. But to her surprise this time his Hand traveled to her cheeks cupping it softy.

"I know. I trust you wife. I always trusted you but that shit tri-.."

He was saying what he wanted to say from ages. He wanted her to know he trust her. That night it was just his insecurities. But he was cut of Eva.

"Stop"

She screamed and moved away from his touch. She looked at him with lot of anger. Her eyes held disbelieve and pain in them.

"Say whatever you want but you can't say you trust me! You can't say you trusted me! Because you didn't!"

She screamed stepping back from him. Her eyes shed the tears of pain and helplessness.

His heart ache seeing her like this. He himself felt helpless.

He did this to her! He did this to his love

He tried waking to her but was stopped by her.

"No stop there! Don't come near me"

She said and he stopped. He know he was at fault. But he had reasons too. And today he will explain himself. He needed to otherwise his wife will hate him even more.

"Wife that night it wasn't me.! Trust me that was my insecurities which took a toll on me"

He said and slow went to her. Waking toward her he touched her shoulders which she let him do. Seeing a little hope he tried to hold but soon was Jerked off. She looked at him with lot of anger. For the first time from there marriage there wasn't any bit of warmness in her eyes. There was raw angry which scared him for a second.

With that angry look she chuckled. Her eyes showed him that the chuckled wasn't something he wanted to hear that time.

"That's what I am saying MR. ALEXANDER Knight! That's what I am saying. In those 6 months you not for once trusted me enough to share yours past. Share your insecurities."

She hissed. A tear fall from her eyes to her cheeks to her neck. But her look was fixed on him who looked out of word that time.

"And you know why it was? Because I was just a thing for you. Just a thing you brought for your house. I was just a sold item to you who doesn't have feeling and doesn't deserve respect. Right?"

Hurt

The only thing he felt and the only thing he saw in her eyes.

Sold item

Thing

Doesn't deserve respect

Doesn't have feelings

She wasn't any of this but still how the hell only one night made her feel this way? How much his insecurities and past affected him.

How much of a damage he did!

He stayed where he was standing frozen when she moved away. She wiped her Tears and said something which made him frozen.

"I'll return all your money Alexander. I'll keep any penny with me. And then you can leave me. You can divorce me. Because I don't think we are made for each other"

She know she was pushing his limits. She know she was saying more than required but it was needed. As much as she was hurt or angry with him she wanted him to move on. She wanted him to let his past go and it will not happen until he will share this with anyone.

As soon as those words left her lips ans shrink inside him all the guilt and helplessness flew away and was replaced by anger.

How dare she !

"What did you said "

He hissed in a tone which warned her that this will not end well. But she tried her luck again.

"I said you can divorce me-.."

She was saying when she heard heavy footstep turning around she saw him coming toward her with anger on his face.

He grabbed a full fist of her hair and placed his warn lips on her cold one.

Eva was shocked as she wasn't expecting this. She come out of her shock state when he bite her lips harder. Enough to drew blood out.

Sucking on her lips like starving animal he groaned inside her mouth. Pulling her hairs more he lifted her face up and her a perfect angle.

Sucking on her lower lips he bite her tongue twice before sucking it again. And then nibbled on it. Eva soon closed her eyes feeling his anger in the kiss. Her eyes filled with tears again seeing him being this rough.

It was Like he was punishing her mouth.

Eva hit his chest feeling out of breath and he let her do that. Once he was satisfied he left but not before a harsh bite. Which made her lips bloody.

As he leaved her she looked at him with her innocent expression telling him that he didn't liked his kiss at all. She had tears in her eyes. Her hairs were messy and cheeks were red because of his act.

"I know you are angry on me. And you have all the right to be but you didn't have any right to utter that word."

He hissed. His grip on hairs was still there. Her face was up in air and near his lips.

"The moment you said I do. You were bonded with me for forever wife. I know I did a mistake for which I am sorry and will try to apologize until you forgive me but that doesn't give you any right to utter that word"

He said and a shiver run her body. She remember there wedding. She felt his grip tighten and a moan of pain left her mouth.

"This lips are mine to kiss and mine to make you moan."

Saying he lean and peaked her lips lightly. And then his Lips traveled to neck and he kissed there

"This neck is mine to suck"

Eva's felt goosebumps on her body hearing his dirty talk. She felt his lips traveled down and she let a harsh gasp when she felt him biting her nipple over her cloths.

"They are mine to bite."

Eva drew a share breath. No way in hell she was expecting this all from there fight.

"All of you is mine only"

He said in her ear biting her earlobe. He then lay his head on her chest near her heart like previous time and then said softy

"That's because I own this"

Saying he leaved her Hairs and put his hand above her heart which wad beating fastly. Till now the environment wad hotter then she expected. Her lower reason was wet for no reason. She clench her thighs together. she was feeling greedy despite being angry her body was reaction to his touches.

Hearing him she felt her cheeks turning red. Her heart beat fasten even more and her nipple harden. Her legs were ready to give up. His warm body was pressed to her giving her a unknown yet plaureable satisfaction.

That was true. He indeed own her heart.

He then looked into her eyes only to see them clouded with innocence and with innocent needs.

He lean in and his lips just a inch away from her when he said something which made wad enough to drive her crazy. Saying he crashed his lips on her again with a promise to win back her and there relationship after giving her punishment.

"I Own you my dear little wife"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

Cliffhanger?

He didn't misunderstood her...
How many of you guessed that?

Was it hot 🔥 ?

After little long.. things got hotter between then

After very long there was anger and possessive Alex..no? Was he hot?

Don't know why but I find possessiveness with anger hotter then usual..😳 what about you all?

How was there fight?

Do you think Eva said much?

Was Alexander's reaction to her anger right?

Do you think they will solve there problems now?

Don't you think Alex past revelation is near?

Do you think the confession is near too?

Alex trust her...

Do you think he trust her?

If yes, then did he trust her enough to share her part.?

He almost killed Nick... do you think he did right?

What do you think will be in his past?

How was the gif?

The story cover line is here...🤭
That means we are near the end.

End of this book.... 😔

What do you think will happen now?

Ok now,that's it for today...

I know my loyal reader will do it without asking but Silent readers please do:-

👉Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.
👉Last chapter got the highest vote on this book till now 🎉

Hey wait...

So I made a Instagram account to get more connected with you all.

It's by :- Author_roy7

Follow me there for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.1K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
53.4K 2.6K 29
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
147K 3.8K 54
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...