"CHANGE"

By moonsun94

Preview After she read the letter that byul left for her. The whole. Place become dark and empty she's. Not s... More

love takes no boundary Part 1
"Problem started" chapter 2
"No more Drama"chapter 3
"Not a fan of beard,the choose" chapter 4
"Everyone's farewell chapter 5
"The Day She Said Goodbye" CHANGE 6
Leaving heart (chapter 7)
I Lost you (Change 8)
"Knowing truth 1/2 (Change 9)
"Knowing the truth full (change 10)
"living without you" (change 11)
"Moon behind the story" (Change 12)
"Suddenly Met" (Change 13)
"Time is ticking" (Change 14)
"The New Me & you Part 15
"The Rumours" Change 16
"Enemy" Change 17
"The Longing" Change 18
"Interact" Change 19
"Who are you in my life" Change 20
"The Rumours. II" Change 21
"Intention" Change 22
"Rival-The untold story" Change 23
"Jung wheein Untold Story"Change 24
"The Body Guard" Change
"Break-up to start" Change 26
"Taken by the past" Change 27
"Fragile" Change 28
"Take you back" Change 29
"The Story behind it (1)" change 30
"Choosing alies" Change 31

Party chaos (Change) 32

153 7 2
By moonsun94

*Phone: 

"I don't trust... Him, since you are there, you should pursue him to do his work."

"Yes, boss."

"I should not give up on you."

"I'll get what belongs to me"

************†******†*********†***
🚭⚠🔞 ,🔪

"Hey, unnie...!!?At last your here.."

YS: "are you drunk already?..."

H: "Don't worry unnie... We're just tipsy.
Yeah?! Let's party?!

S: "sunnie yah... Do you think they are just tipsy?... Hi! Guys, I'm also here."

YS: "don't mind them dummy... they're just kids having fun.lets...sit here. "

Solar was lurking around since. Finding a specific person that she missed.

Meanwhile
Wheein was drunk and approach solar.

W:" unnie...! why are you looking around come on let's drink. This place had a lot of alcohol?!

YS: "wheenah stop drinking too much, you know I can't drink right. "

Solar tries to stop wheein to drink more but wheein is too stubborn...

Neither did they know, she had a reason why she was doing it...

W: "urgh unnie not fun... Hyejineh?! let's drink more?! Woah!!" wheein runs towards hyejin and she picks up a broken camera.

Solar just sigh... And tilt her head. And look to Sodam that just enjoying herself on a lady's drink.

-sodam smiling like teasing. Her-

YS: "what."
S: "Nothing... "
YS: "why are you smiling at me? "
S:" come on yongsunah... Just admit that you want to see her.."

S: urgh... Stop it, dummy...im just trying to enjoy this play-" solar stop as wheein shout

W: "Unnie!?... You here!?..."

Wheein & hyejin are both drunk at the moment.

Bogum can't take her eyes on wheein.

Byul approaches the two.
"Hyejin wheeinah... What have you two done... You both waisted!"

Wheein shook her head while smiling.

"No unnie..you j-just late.. why took so long?!

Byul slightly slides her head.
To look behind the two.

"Don't look at us, we also just got arrived" 

it was sodam, about to drink her lady's drink.

But yongsun was. Not looking.

Byul signals bogum to take care of the two. At the same time, minho walks to the bar counter and gets himself a drink.

And byul walks near at solar side.

"Are you also drunk?." She said at solar.

"Oh no! She's not-" sodam stopped as she saw solar was different and she saw a bottle of wine that was now almost empty.

"I'm great dami?".. Slightly solar say.

While byul raises her eyebrow?

" she's now drunk? where did you get that? How did you manage to drink all that?"
Sodam confuse.

Neither did they know wheein already left that wine before leaving them and went to hyejin.

"And you're not drunk huh.." Byul was just teasing her.

"Hey! I didn't know there was a bottle of wine in there!.. Really!." Sodam defends herself.

Solar stood up and stumbled onto her feet. Byul's reflexes are too fast that she holds solar on her waist.
Solar's arm was incircled on byuls neck.

"My star..."
Byul smiled lightly and she slightly assists solar in sitting on a comfortable seat.

The night was too long and moonbyul was just looking at her.

The two young girls were already sleeping when bogum took off his coat and put it on wheein that sleeping, wheein moved and shared the coat with hyejin.

Crash!?!
A loud crash is heard at the entrance that makes moonbyul stand up. And bogum looks at the broken door.
While minho was frowning.

"Hey?!... Having fun?."

Four of them are just looking at a party crasher.

"You forgot to invite me.." He walked in and invite himself. Inside his eyes were locked on the particular person that was laying on the couch.

Moonbyul walks slightly to block the person who he is looking at.

"You're not invited"

"Huh... Am I..., But im automatically invited here

Since my special someone was here...

And at the same time, he looks at minho.
That makes him uneasy feeling..and avoids the looks.

But still, byul was just relaxed in her place.

" yah!! What are you doing here!" It was solar that was still intoxicated from alcohol.

He smiled and walk to where solar is.

"Let's go..." He said in his husky voice.

Solar struggled as he held her wrist.

"Let go of me!!" Solar says and runs to byul

Byul looks sternly at him as if looks could kill. This uninvited guess was already knocked out.

But he is not budging in his place, instead, there was a bit of a flash of pain.
And clenched his hand.

"You just came and ruined everything, most of all you took the person who was important to me."

He took out the gun tucked in his back.

Bogum was shocked and was about to take out his gun but minho was quick.

His gun was in bogums behind his head.

"Don't bother to get that."

The two young girls immediately lost their drunk when they hear a cracking sound and were shocked when they saw a gun pointed at bogum's back his head.

Bogum saw how wheein was trembling with fear.

His anger at their situation immediately increased, because of this unexpected event.

"Traitor!" Only bogum said in a low tone and clenched his teeth.

"Just continue the job that you abandoned"

Sodam was stood still and unable to process what was happening.

Wheein slowly down as she still trembling and she covers her ears.

As what on wheeins mind was a past that keep hunting her.

As bogum saw what wheeins situation and he was about to burst into anger...

"Bj..." A voice from far from him.
As he looks up he sees byul sternly looking at him.

She still calms in their situation as she holds solar that also trembling and back on her sense as she sees a gun pointed at them.

He sighs deeply
He knows what means why byul calls her like that.
Even though his eagerness to fight back, he cannot as there are a lot of people who will suffer.

"I see... You not scared huh..." He pointed the gun at byul. and slowly walk in their direction.

Solar was gripping byuls clothes as her life was defended on it.

And that makes him more pain, seeing it.

"I did all the love I could give to you. I did all to make you forget her, but it wasn't enough..sadly it hurts me that I have never been enough for you... But im still hoping that. You can still consider me when she's gone..!? Enough!!"

It was Jin that now begging for her love.

"Jin im sorry I tried, but. It was not you, it was me. I did all to learn to love You but, im just laying to myself... I. I didn't mean to hurt you..."

This time solar face jin. And hoping that Jin would stop and understand the situation.

"Solar..." Byul was still calm but worried that if solar approached jin she will in danger.

"Jin... Please don't drag my friends to this. your scary now.

" too late yongsun... You turn me into this... Because of you, I turn myself into this..! "

jin stiffened again and his stare at byul sharpened, he was about to touch the gun that was already pointed at solar.

but moonbyul acted quickly and hugged solar to protect her

two loud shots are heard and loud shouts are followed by the fall of a body on the floor.

dami and hyejin immediately attended to wheein when she just lay down and lost consciousness...

Bogum moved quickly when he felt Minho lose his concentration.
he directly smack the hand that was holding the gun and dropped it far, using knowledge, he immediately knocked him down with one hand and foot he was able to lock his hands behind his back and put Minho's face on the ground...

"traitors like you don't belong in this world. I want to bury you in the ground with my own hands, but let the law judge you, and you will pay for all your treason."

Minho was silent. And enable them to move.

"is anyone okay? ..." it was a cop.

"We need a medic here. Wheein lost consciousness." it was hyejin worried.

Solar was shocked by seeing a person she had been with.. before... It's very hard to see him like this and she admits it is her fault to turn jin like this. The tears fall but she wipes them immediately while she looks at byul who had to talk to someone.
Byul was different from before like she is not the byul she knows... there is no fear in her eyes ...

And the byul that always smile for her years ago was gone the only she see was fearless moonbyul.
Solar tilted her head.

"Wheeine!" it was hyejin. That got solar attention.  And she immediately approaches them

"Are you okay. .. Sorry we're late.." it was seulgi.

Before the party

After Moonbyul talked to bogum,  and before she went to the cottage.

She feel that someone was following her.
She stops for a moment and fishes out her phone to make a call.

"where are you...''

"all unit was on standby.." it was seulgi on another line.

"Someone is following me... Bogum was not here. He was at minho."

"got it, im monitoring your movement, and also not far from you their presence is moving. Just act normal.."

"Okay..just continue monitoring..".

"he has a gun. Be careful...You should down your phone bogum and minho is on their way.." seulgi warns.

"okay...".

A few minutes... Minho and bogum approach her and she acts normal...

"Let's go."

"yes, I'm fine.  I guess we used too much action. Here. Now we didn't know who's their boss.." it was moonbyul who now breathed normally.

"Don't worry we got minho he will tell us who's behind on this..for now. We need to secure them.".

Moonbyul looks at the other as she thinks deeply.

"bring them to the villa at the safe house. I know wheein will get traumatized. After this happens..let the Jung family know this.  So that they could help her. "

" ok. .. Byul..  - " seulgi pause as she contemplates to tell something .."

"what... Is it.."

"I... I found her.."seulgi started.

Byul thinks a little bit and, knows what seulgi said.

"Where is she." Byul act calm

" She was working at SNU hospital."

Byul put her hands on seulgi's shoulder to assure her

"Let's deal with that after this. In the meantime, we should clean this up before the media will know this. We should protect solar for this issue."
Moonbyul said

"Ok.  I'll make sure no one will know about this..." 

byul nod.

seulgi approaches where hyejin and solar stay..she talks to them regarding what plan byul is and they will move on to byuls place for tonight...

byul may seem not to feel but there was something stung on her left arm. she covers it wisely not to make anyone see that she got a slight hit. and proceed to her car. with other bodyguards. 

she just stay there in the back seat, because little by little she felt the pain in her arm and it seemed to be numb because of the bullet hit.,

she was now a bit cautious.

they had been travelling for a few minutes.going to the safe house while they were tailing the van carrying Yongsun Wheein and Hyejin.

moonbyul is already sweating and it seems that she can feel the wetness on her coat and her hand that has been holding her arm for a while...seulgi looked at moonbyul because she had been noticing her since she got on board and she was asleep. she noticed that there was sweat. on her forehead so she frowned and turned her gaze to moonbyuls hand and her eyes widened when she saw that it was wet with blood.

"bogum ssi!! let's go straight to the hospital, hurry!!" she seemed to panic as she ordered the driver.bogum  didn't seem what happened but she swerved the road and Seulgi immediately beamed at the other car

"song ho, go to the safe house, we'll just go to the hospital. We'll follow you there when it's okay," she called.

-go ahead, miss kang.-

No one knows what is on moonbyul mind as there is a bit of memory that was rushed in.

Other Pov

"Doctor bae... Someone was looking at you .."

The doctor turns her gaze to the entrance of the hospital where she works.

"Who?" She said, and frown as she didn't see who was looking at her.

"She's just there seating a while ago.." said the receptionist nurse.

"Nurse gee, I didn't see anyone, did you get her name?." She said.

"Actually nope.. sorry I didn't get her name she's too pretty handsome, I forget ."  Said the nurse that looks blushing while saying it.

Doctor bae frowned and something got in her mind...

There is one person she knows that is pretty handsome.

"Did she find me already.. did she know where I found?..."  She is talking to her mind...

"Doc bae... Are you Okey?...' said the nurse after Seeing the doctor stun and looking like thinking too deeply.

Nurse gee pat doctor bae's shoulder to get back to her sense.

"What .." she just, said.

"You should rest... Don't worry when she gets back I'll ask her name, this time I'll make sure it is. And I will not be enchanted by her promise..."

The nurse jokingly said.
That makes doctor bae smile a bit.

" Will make sure you, Did.." the nurse nod, and they bid goodbye to each other before. She leave and went back to her room.

But before she does that she once again glances at the lobby entrance to ensure there is no one in there...

But there is none except some visitors, patients and co-doctors that have their rest time or assist some patients.

She once continues to walk to the elevator...

to check the new patient that just arrive yesterday she was supposed to be assigned to that but bae has an emergency to attend to.

Neither did she know, someone was looking at her far from her...

*****************************"***"
😭😭😭😭

Hi guys... Atlas I did an update.

How is everyone...

Have a rainy day. To all.

From my meow meow...

Work is life. But I did manage to have a little time to post here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 1 17
It has been one year since you left me on the edge of the life where i had to choose between the life and death-i coundn't save myself.I lost everyth...
64 3 11
"Books and words are all I have left..." This world is filled with horror, fear, anger, hatred, wonder, awe, happiness, appreciation... Outside, the...
21K 971 32
Moon Byulyi is a quitter. She gave up on her dream once she felt it was impossible. Tattered and broken, she lives with only seeing darkness until sh...
927 83 9
A short story about Moonsun. I write this story while I'm in my insomnia state every midnight. Hope you enjoy this!! P/s : Thank you for always supp...