Sinful Pleasure | 18+

By p1nkbunnionlin3

NOT A GODDAMN REVERSE HAREM! (nor is it a mafia story smh) He lightly shook his head and pressed his lips t... More

Don't skip - UPDATED
Playlist - UPDATED
Chapter 1 - Kez
Chapter 2 - Axel
Chapter 3 - Kez
Chapter 4 - Kez
Chapter 5 - Axel
Chapter 6 - Kez
Chapter 7 - Axel
Chapter 8 - Kez
Chapter 9 - Axel
Chapter 10 - Kez
Chapter 11 - Axel
Chapter 12 - Kez
Chapter 13 - Axel
Chapter 14 - Kez
Chapter 15 - Axel
Chapter 16 - Kez
Chapter 17 - Axel
Chapter 18 - Kez
Chapter 19 - Kez
Chapter 20 - Kez
Chapter 21 - Axel
Chapter 22 - Axel
Chapter 23 - Kez
Chapter 24 - Axel
Chapter 25 - Kez
Chapter 26 - Kez
Chapter 27 - Kez
Chapter 28 - Axel
Chapter 30 - Axel
Chapter 31 - Kez
Chapter 32 - Axel
Chapter 33 - Kez
Chapter 34 - Kez
Chapter 35 - Kez
Chapter 36 - Axel
Chapter 37 - Axel
Chapter 38 - Axel
Chapter 39 - Axel
Chapter 40 - Kez
Chapter 41 - Kez
Chapter 42 - Kez
Chapter 43 - Kez
Chapter 44 - Axel
Chapter 45 - Kez
Chapter 46 - Axel
Chapter 47 - Kez
Chapter 48 - Kez
Chapter 49 - Axel
Chapter 50 - Axel
Chapter 51 - Axel
Chapter 52 - Axel
Chapter 53 - Axel
Chapter 54 - Kez
Chapter 55 - Axel
Chapter 56 - Kez
Chapter 57 - Kez

Chapter 29 - Axel

16.3K 292 277
By p1nkbunnionlin3

I rushed out of my room and down the stairs, dashing through the hallway toward the foyer, and as I came to the other side I saw Kez on the floor outside, her attention focused on her right thigh. From where I stood she looked fucking beautiful. The white lights on the steps made her silhouette and blonde hair glow in the dark, turning her aura into some angelic being.

And despite her daily skimpy outfit she looked pure, a kind of pure I wanted to ruin, only because it deserved to and because I needed to ruin something before it had the chance to ruin me.

It got me hot all the time knowing the brat looked saint-like, but underneath it was this fiery girl who took shots at you when you did her wrong, or stripped naked when forced-denying she wanted to do it willingly.

I found her to be an angel with devil wings. A fallen angel. It's as if Kez was misunderstood, or I was, and she got in my head, making me believe she was.

Leaning against the doorframe, I peered down, watching how her fingers worked around a cut on her inner mid-thigh, applying pressure to reduce the pain of the shallow wound. Clearing my throat, her attention was quickly replaced to me and she smiled half-heartedly.

"Why didn't I get an invite to the party?" She jokingly asked, bending her knee.

Tsk-ing, I pushed myself off the door and walked forward, stepping down one step and taking a seat beside her. "Business comes first, princess." I chuckled, grabbing her leg and resting it on mine. Her face twisted, eyebrows narrowing in like I said something wrong, and I half rolled my eyes. "Sorry, I'll save the nickname for our daughter." I joked, palming her leg.

"You aren't funny, Axel," she grunted out and took her leg back, hissing when the hem of her skirt grazed the cut.

The cut. The cut that wasn't there this morning and when she left-the same cut Roman gave to each of the women he slept with to show them they were worthless. Nothing but needy whores.

I hummed and jerked my chin up, narrowing my eyes on her. "How'd that happen?" I asked, pretending to be curious. I knew where it came from, but I was testing her to see if she would lie. Choose your words very carefully my little Vixen.

She sniffled, shrugging only one shoulder. "Your brother-"

"Did he touch you?" I questioned, my voice a little stern. "Tell me, Kez. Did you let him touch you where only you and I should?" My tone was harsh now, I was getting serious and I wanted her to know that. She needed to know how much she was mine, I claimed her for myself. "Should I teach you a lesson? A lesson on who can touch you, because I don't think you get it."

Scoffing, she shook her head. "Yeah, I did and I don't think you get it. Why do you care? I'm just a fuck, might as well get passed around." She smiled and stood up. Oh, no you fucking don't.

Groaning, I pulled her by the arm and she fell, hissing in pain when she hit the concrete. I wasn't sorry, she should've known not to walk away when the conversation was not over. "Shit, did I forget to mention you only belong to me. I fucked you first, let that sink in." I growled.

Kez frowned, making me smirk at her and I grabbed her thighs, jumping off my ass and on top of her before she could react. She went back and almost hit her head on the ground, scowling at my sudden move. Laughing, I pinched her nipple through the bra, then hastily moving backward I reached under her skirt and quickly pulled her panties down.

"Stop! Axel, get off me!" She yelled, kicking her legs, but it only made me continue, forcing me to press a finger into her cut. She whined out, slapping me across the face. "You prick!" She scolded.

I groaned, running my hand over where it stung, and I glared at her in disdain. I didn't stop, instead, I brought my hand back down and tore the lacy fabric, and shoved them into my pocket. Bitch. Vixen clenched her jaw, waiting for my next move, and I twisted my head to the side, noticing Creed watch us from the hallway.

"You've just earned yourself a spot on the team, Vixen." The corner of my mouth curled up and I moved back, pulling her up with me. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and threw her over my shoulder, earning hits on my back.

"Let me go!" She yelled, sending slaps to my lower back. "Axel, put me down or I'll hurt you," she gritted, throwing a weak punch to my hip. Stupid girl.

I was going to teach her a lesson and I didn't care if she wouldn't follow my orders, because lucky for me I could teach her more than once if she didn't, and I would catch a free ride deep in that sexy cunt at any time. It would be her fault for continuing to be disobedient and not getting it through her thick skull that she was only mine to play with.

Except, tonight I had other plans for my Vixen, plans she'd pretend to hate but then follow through with. She would scream for me to keep going and never stop.

Walking by my brother, I motioned my head from him to follow as I sprinted upstairs, catching Roman making his way down, and he nodded. I'd deal with him later. Grunting out, a sharp pain shot up my side and I slapped her ass, closing my door before setting her down.

She shoved me backward, and I chuckled. Feisty little brat. "There were fucking people out there, Axel!" She shouted, pulling on her skirt to cover what was peaking out. "What were you gonna do fuck me outside?" She huffed in annoyance, running her fingers through her hair.

Biting my lip, my hand went up and I pulled the front of her bra, allowing it to fling back against her. "You wanted me to," I smiled, stepping one foot closer.

Her brows pulled in, "Fuck you," she snapped, turning on her heels, and as she hauled the door open Creed stood past the threshold, smiling devilishly at the woman before him; a beer bottle at his lips.

"No, we're going to fuck you," I whispered into her ear, wrapping one arm around her waist from behind, and she stilled, goosebumps coating her skin so suddenly.

Kez looked at me over her shoulder, and I smiled half-heartedly, feeling how tense she had just become. Don't worry, we'd relax you in no time. Taking a swig of the drink, Creed slowly moved forward, forcing us backward, then he hummed and closed the door behind him, locking it.

I felt her shudder as I took my hand and slid it under her skirt, grazing my knuckles along her bare cunt. "Unlock the door, Creed," she said, stiffening her back.

He pressed his lips together and shrugged, placing the bottle onto my dresser. "Why?"

She tsk-ed, "Seriously? I'm leaving." She couldn't even take one step forward when I grabbed her by the back of her neck and slammed her against my chest, cupping her inside my hand. "I want to leave, let me go," she demanded.

Laughing, he shook off his leather jacket and threw it on the ground, leaving him bare-chested-tattoos covering every inch of him. "You're going to stay whether you like it or not, Little One," he said, shifting his eyes to her chest.

"Whatever you think will happen, won't. I don't want you or your brother. Goodbye." She tried getting away but he walked forward, shifting us further into the room. We stopped at the end of my bed, and he grabbed my hand that cupped her and swung it back. Asshole.

Stealthily wrapping his hand around her throat, he pulled her toward him, leaning into her cheek. "Keep feeding yourself lies, Little One," he muttered, flicking her hair with his finger, then he straightened up. "I'd bet she'd want Damon too." He smiled, biting his lip.

Then, pushing her, she stumbled back, falling into me, and I scoffed, pushing her forward. Tumbling into my brother's arms again, he spun her around and shoved the Vixen this time, earning a groan from those tasty lips. "Stop," she grumbled, and I grasped her arms, forcefully slamming her against Creed. "Stop it!"

We laughed, stealing glances at one another. "Might as well get passed around." I mocked her, and she scowled. I knew this was a dick move, but Kez had to know how we worked. She had to know the Santiago's took her from her abusive fuckhead of a father and gave her a more stable and caring household.

I didn't give a fuck if she thought otherwise, or if she wanted to leave. The truth was the bitch was ours now, we owned every inch of her body-her mind-and her soul. Kezanel Amalia Solace was ours to keep. Forever.

I sauntered closer, reaching my hands out to glide them down her slim figure, and as I went further I kneeled, ordering my older brother to hold her still. "Do you want this?" I asked, peering up at her and running my hands on the outside of her thighs; going under her short skirt.

"Axel, please..." she cried, her voice so soft and pleading. "Don't make me." I watched tears brim in her eyes and it made me swallow hard. Fuck. I hated the way my name rolled off her fucking tongue, I couldn't get enough of it. I always needed more.

Sucking in a breath of air, I shifted one hand out and used it to unzip the skirt, allowing it to fall. Exhaling the breath, my eyes fell in front and I felt my cock pulsate through my pants. It started to become uncomfortable as it stiffened, pressing against them while I kept my vision on her exposed bottom half.

Leaning in, my tongue darted out and licked up her slit, and she tried moving away but I dug my nails into her skin. "Tell me you want this," I said, though it was an order. She had to tell me.

As I fixated my eyes on hers, she shook her head. For fucks sake. Humming, I slowly parted her lips and pushed in a finger, sliding it down to her already wet entrance, and I caught a quiet moan from her. That's more like it. I bit my tongue and quickly pushed my finger into her tight hole, massaging her throbbing clit with my thumb, and then I stood up and stealthily shifted my cock.

Creed stood there, surprisingly silent, observing from this close how much of an effect I had on Kez. I bet he was hard, too. Bringing his arm up, he put all her hair to one side, giving him access to her neck, and I watched him untie her bra.

"How much do you want my brother buried deep inside your cunt, Vixen?"

Beats passed, and silence so loud filled the room, making the atmosphere seem bigger than it normally was, and I could feel so much of her with just my finger as I pumped in and out in slow paces. No moans or groans, cries, and whimpers fled past her lips, but the amused expression on her pretty face told me how much serotonin she had right now.

The bra fell on the ground, leaving her completely naked; her bare body on display for both me and my brother, to stare and admire from this close, and lust over her perfect heated flesh.

"Fucking hell," Creed breathed out, watching over her shoulder at how I worked my finger in and out of her so gently.

"I-...I want you," Vixen moaned out, helping me finger fuck her as she grabbed my wrist and worked with me, moving my arm back and forth. "I want you both."

This was hot, too fucking hot, and we all needed more. I brushed her hair behind her and dropped my head to her neck, starting to kiss softly, and Creed did the same on the other side. She grunted out, moving my arm faster and wrapping her other one around my brother's neck, threading her fingers in his hair.

I now moved in a more rough pace, sliding my finger in and out of her harshly, the heel of my hand banging against her clit, causing uncontrollable loud whimpers to flee her foul mouth. "Do you know how people get recruited into a gang, baby?"

She shook her head, pleading for more. Creed took her breasts into his tattooed hands and kneaded them, circling her nipples every few seconds. The buds hardened to a point, making me want them in between my teeth. "They either get beat in...or fucked in," my brother grunted out, finishing my sentence.

It didn't take much for Kez to spasm around me, but before I let her come on my finger I pulled out, shoving it into her already formed O shaped mouth.

"I'm not one of you, and I won't be," she uttered as I removed my finger.

"You already are, Little One."

My brother and I stepped away, and she gulped at the unexpected movement, looking as though she felt too exposed now that we weren't huddled together, keeping her between us.

Humming in thought, I curved around my bed and sat down, motioning my head for her to come over. She sat down on the edge of the bed hesitantly, then I pushed her to lay instead, and Creed stood in front of her.

Slowly pushing her legs apart, he smirked, gazing at her lips in desire. "Play with yourself," he commanded, licking his lips to wet them.

We both stared intently at her, watching her hand slowly glide its way to her aching cunt, and her legs shifted wider. A moan escaped as she played with her swollen clit, and I moved over her and snatched one nipple into my mouth, dragging it out.

"Creed," she cried out my brother's name. I gave attention to the other bud too, twisting and pinching it while I used my teeth to do the work on her left nipple. "Don't stand there and be a pussy. Fuck me."

"Shit." He breathed out, locking his hands behind his head and furrowing his eyebrows-watching us. "I'll hurt you-"

"The brat wants you to fuck her, hermano," I cut him off, sliding my hand down on top of hers and working with her as she did with me. "You should listen because I think it was an order. Be a lap dog for one moment and feed your master's needs."

I laughed, bowing my head and continuing my attack on Kez's now swollen hard nipples, listening to the great sounds she made whilst fucking her hand. I loved this way too much and oddly wanted her to be in control-tell us what we could do to her, though if she told us not to do something we'd still do it.

Groaning, I moved toward her neck, sucking on her flesh. "It's your only shot, Creed, because after this she is completely mine, and I'll be the only one to soak her cunt."

My Vixen moaned and reached up with her free hand, running her fingers through my hair and curling them around me until it hurt my scalp. I felt the bed quickly dip and I pulled mine and Kez's arms above her head, threading my fingers with hers.

She whimpered, tightening her grip on my hand, and I moaned, realizing my brother had just slid into her. I wasn't mad because I wanted this, and I knew she did too. I remembered the way she looked at Creed for the first time, her face was excited-eyes scanning him from head to toe, and believe me they were hungry for him.

"You're so tight, Little One," Creed grunted out, and I felt Vixen's body shake as he thrusted, her hand gripping mine harder. "I would've had you first if I knew how good you felt." He moaned.

Biting her swollen bud again, she wailed loudly, and as I gazed up I saw the way her back arched off the bed, reacting to Creed's harsh slams-trying to get more. I licked her, swirling my tongue around the pebbled nipple, slowly and gently, coating it with my saliva.

They both moaned out, rocking the bed so much it hit against the wall, making loud bangs that echoed around us. I'd keep this up, but when I decided their time was up then it was up. Blood rushed down my cock and a bead of precum leaked through my pants. God. It was becoming harder and harder not to take her instead. I was becoming impatient for Christ's sake.

"Remember how I said I'd fuck you until you'd start bleeding," my brother's husky voice sounded, and I immediately placed my attention on him, watching him fuck her mercilessly. My poor Vixen. She barely nodded when he pulled out a knife from his jeans back pocket and touched her stomach with the sharp blade. "I wasn't lying."

I groaned in irritation, wrapping my hand around her throat and pressing us cheek to cheek. Creed smirked at me as he glided the dagger down her abdomen, deep enough for her skin to split and bleed, but not too deep.

Kez grunted, moving in sync; bucking her hips as he bucked his. Suddenly reaching up for him, she pulled down and grabbed his hand that held the knife, bringing it to her right ribcage and slicing herself. "You're fucking crazy, amor," I whispered into her ear, slowly running my tongue up the shell of it.

Smiling, she tried her best to look at me but too much pleasure made her weak, and so so vulnerable. "Axel," she moaned my name out loud this time, making my brother thrust deeper. "I need you to take me instead," she muttered.

Sucking in a breath, I grazed my knuckles across her jaw, leaning toward her plump lips. "Soon," I murmured close to her mouth, "but what you need right now is to focus on my brother, can you do that for me?" I asked, flicking her top lip.

She nodded, and I could feel her heavy breaths enter my mouth, making my cock throb for her. "Y-Yes," she mumbled. Curving up a tiny smile at me, she softly pressed her lips against mine, and I kissed her back.

Something was off about the kiss, but it wasn't a bad thing, it just wasn't how we normally shared our breaths. No, this was slow and soft; it was passion, a kiss full of the heart instead of a kiss full of lust and desire-it was a kiss I'd kill to have again.

"Oh, god!" The little Vixen grumbled into me, deciding to dart her tongue inside now. "Please. Fuck me, Axel." She begged, moaning and moaning, getting louder with every pump sent to her. "I only want you to be the one to make me come. Otherwise, I'll have your brother keep buried deep inside me and I'll drip with his cum instead."

Jesus Christ. She had a way with words, and to think I never thought I'd hear the day she begged for me. I never thought Kez would beg for only me to fuck her and have her torn apart from the inside out. She was so desperate and I fucking loved it.

I pecked at her top lip before pulling my bottom lip between my teeth, looking into her tired eyes. Those honey eyes were beautiful. "If it's what you want, then I'll let you have all of me," I breathed out in merely a whisper.

Swallowing as I straightened up, Creed then pulled out and groaned, taking one finger to her abdomen and smearing the blood. He smirked sinfully while painting his initials above her public bone, "If you were mine I'd carve them. So deep, Little One."

Fucker. Kez furrowed her eyebrows, and I helped move her onto all fours, earning quiet pleasurable sounds as I spread her legs. From the back how I knew she loved it. I quickly pulled off my pants and underwear, positioning myself behind her, and Creed in front.

He chuckled and grabbed a fist full of her hair, tugging her head back. "Finish me off while my baby brother gives it to you," he demanded, brushing his tip along her lips, and she shuddered.

Licking my index and middle fingers, I shifted them under her stomach, slowly rubbing them over her bud, moving back and forth with gentle movements, and I teased her with my tip. Pushing the head in, her walls contracted around me.

"Jesus," I grunted, slowly sliding in until I touched her core. Creed hummed in satisfaction as she opened up for him, permitting his cock to thrust in between her warm lips, and she almost gagged.

I continued giving her clit the attention it deserved, pulling out at a slow pace and slamming in with a hard fast pace, hearing her mutter moans with Creed in her mouth. Placing one hand on her hip, I pumped in again, feeling every part of her wrap around me so beautifully.

My brother moaned, giving it to her fast and hard, and she whimpered when he hit the back of her throat, sending shock waves through her veins. He bit the corner of his bottom lip and tilted his head back, pulling all her hair into one hand and grabbing her jaw in a vice-like grip with the other. "Take it all, Kez, just like that." His jaw suddenly clenched together, and I grabbed her with both hands now, using them for a guide as I continuously thrusted.

With one hard slam, all his muscles tensed and his tight grip on her hair made a painful whine escape past her lips, milking her tastebuds with his cum. Shit. He quickly pulled out and moved away, and her top half immediately dropped on the bed; exhausted.

"Keep your eyes open, Vixen. I wanna see those pretty honey eyes." I moaned, leaning over her to get closer, and I brushed her hair behind her ear. Giving a gentle kiss below her earlobe, she twisted her face in amusement, her mouth forming an O. "You're doing good, baby." I praised into her ear, staring at her eyes while they stared back at mine in desire.

She gripped the sheets, tightly curling her fingers around them, and I felt her spasm. "You have no idea how much I'm going to yell at you for this when I have energy." She chuckled, trying her best to flick my lips with her tongue. "For making me want you so fucking much."

Moaning, I pumped in with such force that tears fell across her face, but I couldn't help but go on with it. I was giving it to her good, and as much as it hurt she still enjoyed it way too much. "You're going to be so sore. I'll make sure of it." I growled.

In the corner of my eye I saw Creed sneak out of the room, probably to get back to his lame party, but hopefully to give me and my Vixen privacy. This was going to be our moment and we needed to do it ourselves-nobody but the two of us in one room, filling it up with our inappropriate sounds and body slaps.

Breathing into her, I thrusted my tongue inside and lapped it with hers; licking and massaging them together in such hungry ways I felt myself start to come undone before she could. "I hope you've learned your lesson. Because from here on out you belong to me only. I own you, Vixen."

One final push into her stretched soaking cunt, I unloaded myself, and she wrapped around me perfectly, causing a loud pained groan to flee past my lips from how tight it felt.

I let her fall completely flat on my bed, her exhausted body giving out immediately. She looked overstimulated, her mind overworked from what had just occurred. Standing on my feet and quickly ushering into the bathroom, I grabbed a washcloth and wetted it, coming back out to her. Kez was turned the other way, lying on her back now.

"Please stay, Axel," she muttered out, audible enough to hear.

I narrowed my eyes at her, making my way to the end of the bed and slowly hopping up. She moaned quietly when I parted her legs, allowing myself access to attend to her better. "I'll stay," I said, leaning in to softly kiss her inner thigh. "Now you know nothing other than my cock can make you come," I whispered very quietly so she wouldn't hear, although I knew she didn't because the room fell silent as she drifted off, and I took the wet cloth, cleaning us up.

...

a/n - wow. I've been waiting a minute too long to write this. I bet y'all weren't ready for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.1K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...
861K 26.6K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
699K 12.3K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
2.2M 49.5K 78
"You don't understand how happy we are to call you ours." ~~~ Started : February 26, 2023 Ended : June 11, 2023 ~~~ Story contains: Explicit language...