Somewhere In The Middle| BOOK...

Per thinkingofthoughts

COMPLETED Penn State University. Home to the craziest sorority girls, most obnoxious football players, and a... Més

Welcome Characters & Info!
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
epilogue
Bonus Chapter

fifty-seven

51.2K 1.1K 1.4K
Per thinkingofthoughts

*CONTENT WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER AHEAD*

Reese Joseph

We were both fucked.

Grabbing the back of her neck in the middle of the crowd of other bodies, I grabbed her neck slamming her lips into mine. She hissed against my mouth, as my hand slipped over the front of her dress.

She gasped as I squeezed her right breast in the middle of everyone. Her gasp had allowed me to shove my tongue into her mouth. I wanted her. I wanted her everywhere, I wanted her in this room– I wanted her on the table, I wanted her on the walls, I wanted her in the bathroom, I wanted her upstairs, I wanted her downstairs– I wanted her.

I squeezed her body closer to mine, blocking anyone's view from my hand that was currently crawling up and under her dress. "Can I feel you?" I moaned into her mouth as she pulled back from me. Her teeth were pulling back my bottom lip, biting me.

Nodding, she slammed her lips back onto mine.

The beauty of college parties is the fact that nobody was watching. I mean, they probably were– but chances are they were looking because they were horny. As my fingers found her underwear, I moaned loudly in her mouth as I felt the lace material.

No, I'm not doing this in this fucking room with all of these people.

Pulling away from her, I shoved her against my front as I pushed us through the crowd of people, my arm wrapped around her waist. I felt her skin on fire, and she made mine crawl. In the best way possible– my skin was crawling for her– to her.

    "When I get you to my room, you don't even want to know what I'm going to do to you," I whispered into her ear. She inhaled deeply, trying to catch her breath but it was uneven. It had been uneven and unhinged since she walked into the kitchen earlier. We were better off together and exploring eachother than separating eachother.

This is the first time I've touched her in a week and being without each other sent both of us into cardiac arrest. She chuckled as we approached the stairs, it becoming quieter on this floor of the house. "No, I don't think you want to know what I'm going to do with you." She whispered.

I froze on the stairs, looking down at her as she looked up at me while batting her eyelashes at me. Looking around, seeing no one, I made my move. Grabbing her neck, I pushed her back against the wall. She gave me a deviant smirk, my hand gripped her jaw. My thumb pushed its way back into her mouth.

"Suck it. Like earlier."

    However, she didn't. She just raised her eyebrows at me.

Interesting.

Her hand came up to mine that was resting on her jaw and slowly removed it. She stared at me while batting her eyelashes, a small smile pulling on her lips. I fucking love her so much. How can she look so sexy yet so adorable at the same time?

"You didn't wear your glasses tonight?" I asked as she shrugged.

She slowly shoved me off of her, walking down the hallway towards my bedroom. Stopping in front of the door she smiled, "I didn't want you to break them while we had sex."

I let out a loud laugh, walking down the hallway after her. "Oh, so you just assumed that I'd fuck you?" I teased as opened the door for her. She smiled up at me, "Assumed? Never. Hoped? Yeah."

As I shut the door behind us, I pressed her up against it. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I pressed her up against it with my lower half. My body slowly grinded into her as she breathed deeply through our kisses.

My lips left her mouth, her lipgloss long gone now. Her lips were pink and swollen. And I knew the other set of lips were too, I just had to double-check. "I love you," I whispered into her ear as I trailed kisses down the side of her neck.

"Take off my dress." She whispered back.

I chuckled, taking a step back. "I don't know– it looks pretty good." That green made her eyes pop, it was a great color on her– hell she made the color look good. She was so fucking beautiful, so fucking beautiful that it hurt.

I walked over to my bed, kicking my shoes off. Slowly I removed my pants and then my shirt. I watched as her chest heaved up and down as her eyes trailed from my feet to my face, but stayed in the middle of me.

"It's all yours," I laid down on the bed as she smirked at me.

I watched as she slowly undid her dress and it pooled at her feet. What was underneath had me propping the pillows up underneath me in utter shock. White lace, it was all white lace. Holy shit.

"Wow," I muttered biting my lip as she smirked at me.

Don't get cocky Webber.

She waved her finger to me but I waved mine back. Come to me, baby. Come to me and I'll make you come for me.

She shook her head, a blush growing on her cheeks before she did something that I hadn't expected her to do. I watched as she pressed herself against the door, arching her back as her fingers trailed down her stomach.

I was in a trance.

I watched as she spread her legs, her fingers trailing under the white lace. She cupped herself before slowly moving her fingers around herself. Her head dropped back against the door while her mouth fell open.

"Mm, fuck," She moaned out.

My mouth dropped open.

Who the hell was she?

"Webber those books are teaching you good huh, baby?" I teased as I gripped my dick in my boxers. She smiled but she gasped as she placed a finger inside of herself, god I could hear how wet she was.

"Want me to teach you?" She asked as I smirked.

"You want to teach me how to touch you? That's one tutoring session I never expected." I teased as I pulled my dick out of my boxers. The freeing feeling was erotic as my dick was standing up hard and ready to go to work.

    "Hasn't anyone ever told you that the quiet girls are always the best?" My mouth dropped open as she pulled her finger out of herself, moving the wet finger to her upper thigh, I watched as her wetness rubbed off on her thigh. The wetness glistened as she wiped it off.

She slowly walked over to me, standing on the side of the bed. "Lick it off of my leg," She whispered. Her tits were hovering over my head. They looked so full, nearly spilling out of the white lace that held her.

I wanted to make a life out of you, Ellie Webber.

I chuckled, loudly. Who the fuck did she think she was? Grabbing her legs, she gasped as I practically threw her underneath me. I ripped off my boxers and pulled her thong down.

"Reese," She moaned my name as my tongue darted out licking the trail she left on her leg.

"You like teasing me, El?" I asked as she ignored me. She was too transfixed on the fact that my tongue was licking the mess she made. I chuckled as I gripped her inner thighs, "Would you look at that," I muttered as I stared down.

God, she was beautiful.

"Don't stare at it," She squirmed as I laughed.

"What happened to the confidence you had a minute ago as you were rubbing your throbbing pussy against my bedroom door." Her eyebrows raised at my words. She shook her head, "Fuck me. I'm serious. Fuck me."

No, I was enjoying looking at how perfect, puffy, and pink she was. And glistening. She was a fucking sight to see. And I would be dreaming about this moment for the rest of my life. Fucking beautiful.

"Reese," She whispered my name as I kissed the inside of her thigh near where my hands held her open. My hands pushed, spreading her wider so her vagina opened up even more for me. "Fuck, I'm going to cum if I keep staring at it," I muttered.

She gasped as the air from my words hit her center.

My dick was twitching.

My balls were aching.

And her vagina was right in front of me.

I looked up into her eyes before moving forward and kissing her vagina with my lips. Her hips immediately pushed off the bed but I pressed her back down. "Relax, I want a taste and then I promise, I will fuck you into another lifetime, Webber. While I'm doing this– think of a position, yeah?"

After I spoke, I slowly released saliva from my mouth, it dribbled out of my mouth onto her clit which was being spread open by two of my fingers. She gasped, her whole body jerked as she bit the back of her wrist.

"You like being spit on?" I asked as she ignored the question. But the way I saw the goosebumps appear on her skin, I knew I was right. My mouth suctioned to her vagina, she let out an airy moan as my tongue dragged across her.

"I need you–" She choked out.

"You need my dick, and you'll have it when I'm done having whatever this pussy is trying to give me." Her mouth dropped open in shock as my tongue darted inside of her. Just like I expected, her walls started to milk my tongue.

God, did I leave her unsatisfied from no more than a few days ago? She was so ready for me that I wanted to take my tongue out and replace it with my dick. My dick that had probably produced enough precum that was in my comforter that it was probably pregnant.

Pulling my tongue out, I leaned upwards, placing a kiss on her lips as she sucked herself off of me. My arms were on either side of her head as I leaned down, kissing her so deeply I finally freed my dick from the pressure it was feeling from being squeezed against the bed.

I hissed as I felt it standing. I pulled away from her, "Did you think of a position?" I asked, kissing down her neck. She shivered. As I reached over to grab a condom she sighed. "It's intimidating how many times you have done this– I only know a few different styles, you must know a million."

I frowned at her words. I reached to tear the condom but she grabbed it out of my hands. She brought it up to her lips, ripping it with her teeth. God, I wanted her so badly. She was right in front of me, but did I truly have her?

"El, that's the beauty between the two of us. No offense, but you make me feel as if I have been doing sex wrong my entire life." She blushed as the words left my mouth. I raised an eyebrow motioning for the condom as she smiled at me in contentment.

Handing it to me, she watched as I placed it around me, pinching the tip to create a pouch for something capable of breaking a condom. "Missionary," She whispered.

I raised an eyebrow. "Missionary, again? You like that?" I asked.

She gave me a look, "Do you not like it?"

"No– Ellie, it all feels good. However, missionary is like one of the most unliked positions for women." She bit her lip, she turned red.

"When you're inside me at that position, I feel everything. It makes me so horny I swear that your dick is everything I've been missing and more. Your dick feels so erotic inside of me, it rubs so well–" She was rambling and I wanted to kiss her to shut the hell up.

"Okay, whatever– if you say you want it, I'll dish it, baby." I leaned forward, kissing her lips. She smiled against the kiss. As my dick found the entrance, I slowly eased into her warmth, a harsh pant leaving her lips.

"I know," I moaned against her lips. She was so wet and so warm– her body suctioning mine in the most primal way possible. "Fuck me," She moaned against my lips.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I slowly thrust, but gained speed as her moans encouraged me to go deeper, to thrust harder, to move faster— I was a slut for her attention. I was obsessed with her.

Her pleasure was my addiction.

"What's your favorite kink?" She asked against my lips, a bead of sweat from me dropped open her full breast that was pressed against me. I chuckled as I gave her another powerful thrust, her nails dug graves into my back as her eyes rolled back, and a moan left her mouth.

"You're in my stomach– god," She cried as she squirmed as I thrust at a consistent speed inside of her.

Answering her question I pressed a kiss to her lips, "Open your mouth," I said.

She opened as I gathered spit in my mouth and then released it into hers, I smirked as I watched her swallow it. "You like spitting?" She moaned the question into my mouth as I swapped even more spit with her through our kisses.

I nodded as I felt my balls start to tighten. "I like dirty talk," She moaned against my mouth. I chuckled a devilishly chuckle before pulling out.

"Ellie, have you ever done doggy?" I asked.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Turn around and please me you fucking bitch."

The words left my mouth before I could pull them back in. I watched as her face flushed red before she smirked at me. Oh, she did like degrading. "Please," I whispered my plead to her.

I watched as she turned around on the bed.

"Fuck, look at you arching," I moaned as I pulled her back against my dick. I found the hole before pressing myself into her vaginal depths once again. She let out a loud gasp, arching even further as her fingers grabbed my bed.

"I–"

I thrust faster and harder, our skin slapping.

My finger went to her hair, pulling it as she yelled my name which only put me into more of a trance over her body. God, I fucking love her.

"I'm going to cum so fucking deep and hard in you, El." I moaned as I felt her clenching. Maybe doggy was not in the best position because her ass was my weakness. I squeezed her cheeks in my hands before deciding to make them red.

My hand harshly came down as she whimpered, throwing herself even more into the bed.

"You still going to call me friend after this?" I asked, giving her five hard thrusts before waiting for her answer. She twitched, arching against me. "Yes," She moaned.

I slapped her ass hard again as I stopped thrusting completely. "Fuck, Reese– I'm ready to finish keep moving." She gasped as she looked back at me.

"Are you going to be my girlfriend after this?" She gaped at me as I gave her one playful thrust.

I wasn't going to ask you like this, Webber.

She shook her head as I groaned, massaging her ass cheeks in my hand I gave them another harsh slap before deciding to punish her. I leaned forward, kissing the back of her neck. "You're gonna wish you said yes,"

I started to thrust at an unimaginable speed against her, my balls slapping against her at a speed that only some knew was possible. She whimpered loudly as I pounded deeply and quickly inside of her.

Her vagina was a wet mess-making noise with every entrance and exit, "You gonna only be my friend after this or should I let you come all over my dick?" I asked her as she moaned.

"I want more," She cried as I gave her a few final thrusts, feeling her squeeze me. I reached my hand down, rubbing her to a finish as she cried wetness everywhere. My dick was squeezed like no tomorrow as I released into the condom inside of her.

I moaned as my words were muffled and my lips pressed against her skin.

"I fucking love you." I kissed her shoulder blade.

Ellie Webber.

It had been twenty-five minutes since we finished.

The party was still lively downstairs but we stayed upstairs just enjoying each other. I was trying to figure out how to say it to him. I was trying to figure out how to place my words together. After the sex was always the worst.

You are so high off on emotions that you say whatever you want to ensure that he stays.

But the crazy thing about Reese Joseph was that there was nothing that I could say to him that would scare him away. He wanted me, he liked me– he loves me.

And I love him too.

"Well," He muttered as he brushed the hair out of my face.

Everything was sore, I was sweaty– I was sore, I wanted to nap for a lifetime. That was what he was capable of. He was capable of everything and more, and I was in love with spending every second with him.

Is this what the Disney princesses felt like? I mean, no they didn't find out they were in love after they got railed. I don't think Disney would condone that. But let's just hypothetically put it into play, would the Disney princesses agree with what I felt?

He was magical.

He was a fairytale.

He was everything that I had ever wanted.

He was who I wanted to be my forever.

"Ellison," My eyes flashed to his as he smiled at me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

My words were caught in my throat. But the only thing I could do was nod, he smile brightly at me, wrapping his arms around my naked body and pulling me against him. He smiled at me so brightly that I thought the sun wasn't capable of shining anymore.

He was radiant, he was perfect– he was mine.

"I love you Ellie Webber and I promise that I'm going to take care of you– okay? And I know you'll take care of me. But I want to make sure you know that I have your back. I love you, my beautiful, El."

My heart was beating out of my chest, my heart was pounding. Was this what word vomit was supposed to feel like? Oh my god, was I going to tell him that I love him?

"Reese"

I said his name but while I said his name, someone from outside the door was screaming it. The door flew off of the hinges as I screamed, covering myself.

"Reese get the fuck outside! There was a huge car accident!"

Hey Besties,

I love you!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2M 58.6K 77
Emma's life takes an exciting turn when she moves back to her hometown. Certain circumstances cause her to run into the schools most notorious footba...
Overcoming Per 🦋

Literatura romàntica

1.5M 31.8K 58
Ethan Knight is living his life just as he imagined it. Being the captain of the basketball team, he has to make sure they win this year's championsh...
294K 8.2K 24
Kingston Series #1 THE FIRST BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! Tanner has his entire life planned out. He has a full ride football scholarship as the st...
1.6M 45.9K 69
SEQUEL to THE COACH'S DAUGHTER. Complete. One fateful night changed it all. Since being thrown in each other's worlds, Amelia and Zack have jumped ov...