Free Book Covers

By clockvvork

Taking requests for book covers! Information inside. More

Frozen Hope
The Dance
The Red Rabbit
Frozen in Secrets
The Chainlink
Bad Blood
If You Forget Me
Royals: Princess of Suveria
It Only Took a Few Seconds
The Room
MorningStar Academy

Requests

232 12 21
By clockvvork

HELLO.

If you're requesting for book covers, please comment on this chapter!

Now let's get started! Please be patient with me and read on...

Things to know:

1. If you use my cover, please give credits to me, gracewing. (Preferably on the summary.)

2. I often use artwork from deviantart, or other sources, so if you are not comfortable with using someone else's work and only crediting it, you can attach a picture that you want for your cover instead.

3. That said, you must give cover art creds to the artist if I specify.

4. Please fill out the entire form for the request! Otherwise, I might make a cover that doesn't match your story.

5. Please send your request in one comment, on this chapter, or else it'll be hard to find.

Request Format:

TITLE:

AUTHOR:

GENRE: ex. dark fantasy

DESCRIPTION:

PREFERENCES*: ex. color scheme, quotes, placement, cursive font

COVER ART*:

*optional

Though it's not required, I'd appreciate it if you check out my main account @gracewing! Thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
32.1K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
56.1K 3.2K 70
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
89.1K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...