The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 25

712 17 4
By Silver-Tigress

Vivian's P. O. V:

"This is so nice!" I cheer, relaxing back in the pool we have at the back of the Fairy Tail guild. It was around 90 degrees today, and it's boiling hot, so everyone is taking a swim in the pool.

"Agreed!" Lily says, as he sits back in the water with Charlele and Happy, who is using a kiddie board.

"Hey! Check this out!" We turn to see Natsu dragging a thrashing Lucy into the pool, his arms around her waist. "Surfing super kegs coming right up!"

Lucy squeals as Natsu loses his balance and they both go tumbling into the water.

"Hey! Some of us are trying to relax here," Gray complains.

Juvia says from half hiding behind a tree, "Gray in a swimsuit is so hot!"

Gajeel, lying on a deck chair, mutters, "I'm just glad he didn't decide to go skinny dipping."

I giggle as I swim about in the pool, on my back, enjoying the coolness of the water. I notice Natsu nearby and smirk before turning and dipping under the water. I swim for the pinkette. When I reach him, I grab Natsu's leg and he immediately screams, flailing about.

"Help! Help me! Something's got me! Quick, Lucy! Summon that fish spirit of yours! Aaahhh!!"

Lucy sweat drops as she mutters, "No way am I summoning Aquarius! And, besides, why would there be anything that would attack you in the pool, Natsu?"

I break the surface as I burst out laughing. "Hahaha! Oh, Natsu-kun, it's just me! But I got ya!"

Natsu whips an annoyed glare around to me as he grumbles, "Oh, you think that's funny, do ya, Viv-chan?! Come here, you!"

"Eep!" I squeal as I dodge backwards to avoid Natsu's attack, as Lucy sighs in exasperation.

I start swimming away from the Fire Dragon Slayer.

It's been a few days since we got back from the mole hunting job and I had forgiven Natsu fir his outburst that day.

I was sitting at a table in the guild hall while sketching Frosch, when I hear Erza and Lucy urging Natsu to come over and apologise. Gray had apparently told Lucy after the mole hunting job.

"Go on, Natsu," Lucy says, nudging him pointedly.

"Okay..." Natsu grumbles before getting up and striding up to me. "Hey, Viv..." I glance up at the Fire Dragon Slayer before I resume my sketch. "Listen, about the other day... I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yelling at you about Future Rogue. It's just... after learning of your fate from him, I was really scared at the thought of losing you. I just didn't want to see you hurt. You may be all grown up now, but that'll never stop me from being overprotective of you. Or worrying about you. I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me."

I pause in my sketch as I process his words. Then I turn my head to smile at him as I say, "You're forgiven, Natsu-kun."

Relief swims in his tan eyes at that. "I'm glad you're no longer mad at me. Just promise me you won't do anything that'll cost you your life. Hey, that's a cool sketch of Frosch!"

"Thanks, and I won't," I say, happy that we're no longer fighting over me and Future Rogue.

"Don't think you're getting away with it, Viv-chan!"

"You'll have to catch me, first, Natsu-kun!"

For the next few minutes, Natsu chases me around the pool, trying to catch me for the sneak attack earlier.

We eventually stop and after a few more minutes, I decide to get out of the pool. There's a market in Clover Town today and I plan on going.

I'm about to climb out of the pool when Natsu suddenly wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up off the floor, a devilish look on his face as he cackles, causing me to squeal in surprise. "Gotcha, Viv-chan! You shouldn't have let your guard down! Now that's payback for earlier! Hahaha!"

"Alright, alright, Natsu-kun! I'm sorry! C-Can you p-put me down, please?!" I exclaim, blushing slightly, especially considering I'm only wearing a bikini.

The Dragneel chuckles as he sets me on my feet and says, "That was all I wanted to hear, Viv-chan."

I glare in slight annoyance before I turn toward Natsu and shove his shoulder. Hard. Natsu's eyes flare wide as he hits the water with another big splash. I hear gray chuckling and Lucy laughing from the sides of the pool as I swim to the edge.

"I'll see you guys later," I say as I climb out.

"Where are you going?" Natsu asks as he pops back up, a hint of annoyance in his tan coloured eyes.

I answer while grabbing my towel, "To the market in Clover Town."

"Okay! Have fun!" Lucy calls, waving.

"I will!" I respond as I finish drying myself.

I then use my Requip Magic to change into my clothes for the day, much to some of my guild mate's surprise. I've changed into a sleeveless turquoise tube top with orange stripes that run in a checkered pattern, an orange belt with a square white buckle wrapped around her waist that makes the ends of the tube top flare out, almost causing it to look like a miniskirt over light blue jeans, long disconnected pastel blue sleeves with big turquoise cuffs, and big turquoise sneakers with dark blue soles.

My hair is also in twin ponytails.

"I can't believe that you still use your Requip Magic just to change your clothes," Grumbles Gray.

"Yup," I say with a giggle and wink.

                       🗡🗡🗡

I browse through all the art supplies in an art stall, trying to decide which one I want.

"Which art kits do I choose?" I murmur aloud. I gaze over them until one catches me eye. "This one!"

"A very good choice, miss!" The man behind the counter compliments. "That would be 30 Jewel!"

"Done!" I pay him and the stall keeper puts the kit in a bag for me.

"Viv-chan!" I blink my eyes and turn, looking down to see Frosch at my feet.

"Frosch? What are you doing here?" I ask as i crouch by him.

"Just some shopping," He says.

"By yourself?" I ask.

"Uh huh!" Frosch nods his head.

I ask, "What'd you buy?"

"Just something for you and Rogue," Frosch answers. "Fro is trying to get back to the guild hall."

"You are? Would you like us to help you?" I ask, blinking my eyes in surprise. I know from what Rogue has told me that Frosch has trouble with directions and I know that Rogue must be freaking out by now.

"No. Fro should do it on his own," The green Exceed replies.

"Okay. Good luck then!" I say, petting his head and straightening up. I watch as the green Exceed walks away.

"Rogue must be freaking out by now," I murmur, knowing how much the Shadow Dragon Slayer freaks out when his Exceed goes missing. "I suppose I'll just see what happens."

I decide to go over to a clothes stand and browse through some dresses. My eyes land on a multi layered frilly dress with pink, blue, green and purple colours. It even comes with a deep blue heart pendant and matching strappy sandals.

"I'll take that, please," I say and the woman gets a dress in my size before I pay for the items and put them in a bag.

At that moment, I hear a frantic voice shout, "FROSCH! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Huh...?" I utter as I turn in the direction the voice had come from.

"That sounded like Rogue-kun." Just up ahead are Sting, Yukino, Lector and a very frantic and panic-stricken Rogue. I blink my eyes curiously. "I wonder what's up."

It was then that Rogue turns and spots us. His crimson eyes light up with hope as he races over and screams in my face, "Viv-chan!! Have you seen Frosch anywhere?!"

"Calm down, Rogue-kun!" I say, leaning back slightly. Sting, Yukino and Lector join us. "What happened with Frosch?"

"Frosch has gone missing," Yukino explains. "He and Lector were shopping earlier when Frosch got lost in the crowd."

"Have you seen him?" Sting asks hopefully.

I say, "I saw him just a moment ago."

"Where?!" Rogue demands.

I point behind me, "Down that street."

"Thank you so much, Vivchan!" Lector says gratefully.

"Yeah! Thanks!" Sting says.

Gratitude flashes across Rogue's face. "Thanks, Viv-chan!"

I place a hand on his shoulder as I offer, "If you guys want, we can help you find him?"

"Really, Viv-chan?" Rogue asks. I nod.

"Sure! We're more than happy to help." I beam at the Sabertooth wizards.

Rogue says gratefully, "Great!"

We look around for a bit, heading into another street and calling for the small, green Exceed. We pause to try and start figuring out where Frosch might've gone. "So, you were here when you lost track of Frosch, huh?" Sting asks, as he gazes around with the backs of his hands on his hips.

Sweat dropping slightly, Lector replies, "Yeah. There were so many people around, and I guess Frosch just got lost in the crowd."

Rogue calls, cupping his hands around his mouth, "Hey, Frosch! Where are you?!"

"Come on back!" Sting calls.

"We miss you!" Yukino chimes.

"When it happened, I asked a bunch of folks. But it's so packed with people out here today, that it seems like nobody really saw anything..."

Sting replies, arms crossed, "Don't worry, buddy. I'm sure we'll find Frosch in no time."

I soon spot Gajeel and Lily by a stand with weapon props.

I nod my head as I add, "That's right. We will. And I think I found somebody who can help!"

"Hey, we know them, don't we...?" Yukino questions as she turns, pointing, as she follows my gaze.

The males turn, and, sure enough, Gajeel and Panther Lily are looking at some axes at a store that sells ceremonial weapons. Lily looks at a small axe, while Gajeel examines a large axe and takes a bite out of the end of it.

"Yo, Metal Head!" I call, waving, and gaining the Iron Dragon Slayer's attention, as we run up to them.

Rogue runs right up to him and grips the front of Gajeel's shirt as he yells, "Hey! If you've seen Frosch around here, you'd better start talking!"

Gajeel growls right back, glaring, "You'd better get your hands off me." Sting grabs my boyfriend from under his arms and hauls him back, even as Rogue struggles against him, scowling at Gajeel. "You got some kind of death wish?"

I stare at Rogue in surprise. I don't think I've seen him act like that before...

Sting says, "No. He's just a little upset right now."

"Hi, Lily!" I greet.

"Hi, Viv-chan!" Lily replies.

Lector runs up to Lily and Gajeel as he crosses his arms and the maroon coloured Exceed says, "We've been looking, but we haven't seen Frosch anywhere! Have you?"

Gajeel wonders aloud, "Who's Frosch? That weird little frog?"

"A cat!" Rogue yells.

"Well, technically, he's an Exceed," I state matter-of-factly, holding up a finger.

Lily asks Lector, "So, tell me. This was the last place you saw your friend?"

"Yeah," Confirms Lector.

Lily says as he points to his right, "I saw what I thought was a short person in a frog costume a few minutes ago at the park down the road."

"Oh, really?!"

"Thank you, Lily-kun!" I say. "Come on, you guys!" I shout back at the Sabertooth wizards, running further ahead of them.

"Hey! Wait up, Viv-chan!" Sting calls as I run ahead of them.

"Try to keep up! I'm actually a lot faster than this!" I reply.

"How fast are you?!"

"You could say I'm faster than a cheetah!" I state, grinning.

"Seriously?! But they run at 2. 75 miles per hour!" Sting exclaims in exaggeration.

"I am serious!" I giggle at his expression.

"Frosch!" Rogue calls desperately.

"Where did you go?!" Sting shouts.

We soon come across Wendy with Charlele as they're looking at a stall selling swim wear.

"Hey, Wendy, Charlele!" I greet as we walk up to them.

"Hi, Viv-chan!" The bluenette greets me.

"I bet they saw something," Says Sting, hopefully, as we stop before the two.

"Thanks again for all your help during the Grand Magic Games!" Wendy says gratefully to the Sabertooth wizards, as she bows slightly.

Charlele reminds her, deadpanning, "They were our biggest rivals, remember?"

Sting holds up his hand as he begins, "Anyway, we need to ask you a question."

Rogue gets right in Wendy's face, a dark look in his eye, as he threatens, "Listen! Tell us where Frosch is, so things don't have to get ugly!"

Sting, Yukino and I gape at the Cheney as we sweat drop, watching as the poor girl squeals in fright with a matching expression on her face.

I wrap my arms tightly around Rogue's waist and he flails in my grasp as I drag him back, away from the startled bluenette.

"Take it easy, Rogue-kun! I know you're worried about Frosch but you can't just go around yelling threats at everyone, especially Wendy-chan!" I scold, as I release him. Rogue nods before I flick him hard on the side of the head.

"Ouch!" He cries out as he rubs at his head where I'd hit him. "S-Sorry!"

"You're looking... for Frosch...?" Wendy questions, blinking her brown eyes.

Yukino nods as she explains, "That's right. The little cat that wears the pink frog suit."

Charlele says as she points, "Well, we did see that one down the street not too long ago."

"That's awesome! Thanks!" Sting exclaims.

Lector thanks Charlele as he shakes her paw, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I mean it! This just proves it that you're as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside!"

I grab Rogue's hand as I take off running after Sting, "Let's go, Roguey!"

"'Roguey...'?" I vaguely hear Wendy mutter just before I get out of earshot.

"FROSCH!!" Rogue and I call desperately.

"Answer us!" Sting shouts.

"Please, come home!" Yukino pleads.

I keep trying to locate Frosch's scent. I can detect Ichiya from Blue Pegasus' scent.

"'Course, no sign here, either," Sting mumbles.

I state as I stand next to Rogue, "It would appear he's already moved on."

I glance at Rogue as he gazes at his palms and says fearfully, his crimson eyes becoming wet, "To picture my best friend walking around lost and alone just breaks my heart! I don't know how much longer I can go on like this...!"

"Would you pull yourself together, man?!" Sting snaps, getting flustered.

I lean over to whisper to Sting, "I've never seen Roguey act like this before. When did this happen?"

Sting smirks at my nickname for the ravenette as he replies, "Seven years ago, when he got Frosch."

I make an o sound of understanding.

"How may I help you, Sabertooth and Fairy Tail?" We turn to see Ichiya from Blue Pegasus standing there.

"Eep!" I squeal, hiding behind Rogue. Damn it! I was so caught up in his little episode that I'd forgotten Ichiya's scent was nearby. "I-Ichiya...?! Y-You're here?" I stammer, much to my friends' shock.

"Why, yes, my dear sweet Viv-chan! Your knight in shining armor is here!" I shudder in disgust when the auburn haired man starts skipping toward me with his lips puckered.

I squeal and move away from him and Rogue, ducking behind a surprised Sting. "Sorry, Roguey, but you're on your own!"

Sting blinks his cerulean blue eyes as he peers at me over his shoulder. "Uh, Viv-chan? What're you doing?"

"I-Ichiya scares me! H-He's like a creepy gremlin!" I stutter in response, looking to the Blue Pegasus member fearfully. "When we'd meet up for a joint mission in the past, Ichiya was always sniffing at my and Erza's scents! It was creepy—especially since I was only twelve years old at the time...! And with the way he'd stare at my Sorcerer Weekly photos!"

Sting sweat drops at me as Rogue glares daggers at Ichiya.

"Oh, so you can handle dark wizards, demons and dragons, but not some creepy old man?" Sting asks. I glare and smack him upside the head. "Ow!"

"Shut up! He is creepy!" I exclaim, shuddering again at the memory.

Rogue suddenly charges at Ichiya. The auburn haired man stares at Rogue with an awestruck look on his face. Rogue grabs him by the shoulders and demands, "Where's Frosch?! Answer me!"

Much to my and Rogue's disgust, Ichiya blows him a kiss, as he tries to kiss the ravenette. Rogue throws Ichiya away from him, and the Blue Pegasus member ends up half buried with his head in the cobbled street, his legs sticking up in the air.

"Rogue-kun!" I exclaim in surprise, my sapphire eyes wide. Though, I understand why he did it...

Sting scolds Rogue, "That was totally uncalled for, Rogue!"

"Err, whoops! My bad!" Rogue apologises.

I blink my eyes as I stand beside the Shadow Dragon Slayer, and see a beach scene appear above Ichiya, who is lying on a deck chair in what looks like a black thong, a glass of sparkly pink lemonade in hand, as rays of sunlight pour down on him.

"It's fine. That was just the jolt of energy I needed," Ichiya states in his deep silky voice.

I mutter, "What the hell's happening...?"

Rogue questions, "Is he wearing a thong...?"

Lector asks in astonishment, "How is it this guy still so kind of awesome?"

"Unsettling is the word I would have used," I mumble, sweat dropping.

Yukino speaks up politely, "Excuse us, but our friend Frosch has gone missing."

Ichiya says, silver sparkles floating around him as he poses, "I know just where to look!"

Rogue demands impatiently, "So?! Tell me!"

Rogue and I stare in absolute horror as Ichiya jumps up in front of the Shadow Dragon Slayer and spreads his legs, revealing the front of the black thong as he exclaims eagerly, "Right here! Oh, yeah!!"

Rogue activates his Dragon Force and shadows burst from his body in a violent torrent, blasting Ichiya away from him, and the shadows shoot beams into the sky.

Rogue turns away from Ichiya as he lies there in a crumpled heap on the ground, twitching, and Yukino and I cover our mouths in shock. Rogue trembles in disgust as his shadows fade from his body.

Sting says apologetically, rubbing the back of his head, "Erm, we're kind of in a hurry. So, see you later..."

"Poor Rogue-kun!" I think sympathetically.

🗡🗡🗡

We continue looking, making it to another street with more shops on it.

"Hey, Frosch! Where are you?" Rogue and I call, gazing around.

Lector adds, "I'm sorry I lost you!"

"There's too many people here for me to pick up the scent," Says Sting. He turns to me.

I turn as I gasp and point at a small figure a couple of metres ahead. "Guys, look! Over there!"

There, standing in front of a sign, is none other than Frosch. I take another look at the sign he's looking at and realise with surprise that it's a map. Is he trying to get back to the guild hall all by himself...?

"Alright! Good eye!" Sting exclaims.

"Finally!" Yukino says in relief.

"Hey, Frosch...!" I call as we start running in his direction.

"Hold on...!" Rogue exclaims, throwing out his left arm.

I freeze when I feel something wrap around my right breast.

Squish...

"... Hold on..." Rogue says in a quiet tone of realisation.

I look down to see his hand gripping my breast. Rogue squeezes my breast a couple more times. My face is so red that it puts Erza's hair colour to shame, imaginary steam coming out of my ears.

Rogue stares at me with a deep blush on his own face, his eyes stunned, wide, animated white circles as he continues squeezing my breast. To make matters worse, I'm wearing a strapless crop top that reveals a good amount of my chest.

"Uh oh...!" Rogue gasps.

My long brown hair is pulled to the side as a huge white laser beam strikes Rogue head-on, knocking him into the ground.

"Dude! Don't grope your girlfriend in public! That is totally not cool!" Sting exclaims, flustered.

(I know it's Yukino, but just imagine her as Vivian in the
gif—->)

I partially turn away and hug myself as Rogue stutters his apology, "I didn't mean to hold on to that! I mean... so sorry...!"

My face hiding in my hair out of embarrassment, I squeak, "Uh, it's okay...!"

"Are you okay, Viv-chan?" Yukino asks me in concern.

"Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine...!" I stammer.

Normally, I wouldn't have really minded, but... Rogue-kun gripped my breast too hard...

"But, seriously! Stop and look a second! Check it out." Rogue says as he gets to his feet and points at Frosch, his hand twitching.

"Reading a map, eh?" Lector observes.

"That's right," I say. "It seems as though he's been trying to get back to the guild hall all by himself, without anyone's help, this whole time." They all look at me questioningly. "I noticed he was studying the map before... you know..." I finish shyly, blushing lightly at the memory.

Rogue says, "We have to harden our hearts and keep our protective instincts inside. This could be a real milestone!"

I smile at Rogue. We're both so protective of Frosch, but he's right. I guess it's time to let Frosch move forward on his own.

"I really wouldn't bet on that," Sting says, deadpanning.

"Not gonna happen," Lector adds.

"I believe Frosch can make it back on his own!" Rogue exclaims.

"You've just gotta have faith in him, Bumblebee-kun," I add, frowning at the White Dragon Slayer.

He deadpans at me as he grumbles, "Don't call me that..."

Yukino suggests, "Maybe we should watch and see how things go?"

Frosch suddenly turns around, and starts walking in a certain direction.

Yes! That's the way, little Frosch!

"He's turned around..." Rogue says.

"Wow," Sting utters in astonishment.

Yukino inputs, "That's the right direction!"

"Good job, little buddy!" Rogue praises.

Frosch spots a green frog and starts chasing it as it hops away.

Why did I think his concentration would last...?

Lector sighs, "Here we go!"

Nope! No, stay focused!" Rogue and I say in unison.

Sting deadpans as he says, "That was quick..."

"Will you leave the frog alone!" Rogue shouts.

Just then, we hear the sound of two horses whinnying, as a carriage with no driver races through the street, knocking over some civilians.

"THAT THING'S GONE OUT OF CONTROL!" A guy shouts, pointing at the carriage.

The carriage is heading straight for the oblivious green Exceed.

We all shout fearfully, "OH, NO!!"

I say, "No way is that going to kill Frosch!"

I use my enhanced speed and reappear next to Frosch. I grab him and leap out of the way of the carriage.

"Viv-chan!" Frosch greets me cutely, oblivious to the incoming danger.

I look back to see that the carriage is still heading straight for us.

Fudge!

I yell at the civilians, "Get away from the area—!"

I see Rogue turn into a shadow and reappear on the driver's seat. He picks up the reigns, and tries to steer the carriage away from us.

However, his face immediately turns blue from motion sickness.

I sweat drop.

Right. Rogue has motion sickness too.

Rogue collapses as the carriage veers around Frosch and I. A loud crash resounds through the street, as the carriage slams into a tree, and the horses gallop off.

Oh, no...! Rogue-kun!

I set Frosch in a safe spot and say as I crouch in front of him, "Frosch, promise me that you'll look more carefully when crossing a street next time, okay?"

Frosch nods as he replies, "Fro thinks so, too!"

I give him a smile before I straighten and rush over to Rogue. "Are you okay, Rogue-kun?!" I ask worriedly, standing over him. He's collapsed on the ground, amongst the destroyed carriage.

"Was that enough...?" Rogue groans.

I smile at him as I reply, "Yeah. You protected him just fine."

Rogue sighs in immense relief, "What a relief...!"

I hold out my hand to help the ravenette to his feet. When he looks back at me, a blush spreads across our faces as we both realise how close we are.

"Alright, alright! Break it up, lovebirds!" Sting calls as he and the others join us.

Rogue and I say in unison, frowning at the blonde in annoyance, "Shut up, Sting."

We resume following Frosch until we come across Millianna and Kagura in a walled section of the city. We hang back as we hide behind a brick staircase that leads to a bridge.

"Meow? I'm sorry. I thought you were a wittle kitty witty but I guess you're a frog," Millianna says as she crouches in front of the green Exceed.

"Fro thinks so, too," Frosch replies cutely.

"She's so... cute!" Kagura says. She picks Frosch up and gazes at him, a light blush on her cheeks. "You know, you could come back home with me!"

"Huh?"

"WHAT?!" Rogue yells in disbelief.

Millianna picks Frosch up as she asks, "Viv-chan is very close with you. She's one of your friends, isn't she?" The brunette asks.

Frosch nods. "Yeah!"

"Viv-chan is Rogue's girlfriend, right?" Millianna says, making me blush at that.

"Yeah, that's true!" Frosch chimes.

"Why are you asking all of these questions?" Kagura asks.

"Well, seven years ago, Viv-chan was too young to have a boyfriend, and she didn't seem like the type to be won over so easily. But, now she does have one, so I'm really happy for her! Plus, I'm just curious."

Awe! Gee, thanks, Millianna!

Millianna looks back at Frosch, "So, did they mention anything about their future together?"

"Uh, not that Fro knows of," Frosch says thoughtfully.

"Why do you continue to ask these questions? You really shouldn't intrude on Vivian-chan's private life," Kagura scolds Millianna.

I blink my hazel eyes at the purple haired girl a couple of times, feeling surprised sed that she's defending me.

"Oh, come on! I know you want them together just as much as I do!" Millianna says. "And you're one of Viv's biggest fans that I know of, when it comes to her Sword Magic."

This surprises me.

"Fine. You're right; I do like them as a couple, and I am a huge fan of Vivian, but at least I'm not intruding on Viv-chan's love life," Kagura states, almost making me jaw drop.

A blush spreads across my face at this. I look at Rogue to see that he's blushing from Kagura's words.

Millianna sets Frosch down and faces the amber coloured eyed woman, as a blue aura surrounds her, and a pink one surrounds Millianna. "Since when did you get so protective over Viv-chan? You don't even know her! Whereas I've known her for a long time," Millianna questions.

"You're right; I don't know her. I just think it's wrong for you to intrude on her private life," Kagura states.

"Whoa! Are you serious?!" Millianna exclaims.

"Extremely serious," Kagura states, as dust circles around them.

The two females stare each other down, their magic auras flaring, the ground and air around them shaking.

Millianna suddenly says, her magical aura disappearing, "Hang on!"

"Lost your nerve?" Kagura asks, her own aura vanishing.

"Maybe we should just try asking the cute kitty who he would rather be snuggling with?" Millianna suggests.

"Hmph. That seems like a reasonable solution," Kagura says in agreement. We all turn to look, only to see that Frosch is no longer in sight. "... Uuuhhh..."

"HE'S GONE!!" Millianna screams.

"Damnit! We were too busy getting hyped for their fight!" I exclaim, as we resume running.

"We have to keep looking!" Rogue states.

"Right!" Yukino, and the Exceeds chime in agreement.

                        🗡🗡🗡

"Well, look at what we got here!"

"That's like a totally rare kind of frog, man!"

"It's adorable! Is there something kind of weird about it?"

"Yeah. I think it's a cat."

"It's totes adorbs!"

"I've never seen anything like it."

"Whoopsie..." Frosch mutters.

We hide behind the corners of two buildings, as we watch a bunch of guys surround Frosch.

"If you ask me, these guys are obviously up to no good," Sting states.

"They could be dangerous," I say, glaring at the men from behind Rogue.

"Uh huh," He utters.

The guy in the middle holds open a green box, as if to coax Frosch into it. "Let's nab the thing!"

"Bet it's worth rad jewel."

"Now, get in the box little kitty-frog!"

"Those thieves!" Rogue seethes, clenching his fingers into the wall and causing it to crack.

I raise an eyebrow at my boyfriend as I question, "You're just gonna stand there?"

The frog catchers then attempt to capture Frosch, throwing themselves on him as the guy with the box also throws himself at the green Exceed.

However, because of his incredible speed, Frosch was able to evade the kidnappers without incident.

"So fast," Yukino comments.

"Way to go, little buddy!" Rogue says proudly.

"That's our Frosch for you!" I say happily.

Sting mutters, "They're pretty bad at kidnapping."

"Not so threatening," Lector says, deadpanning.

Then, more of those guys show up. One of the other frog catchers calls one of the men the boss. They call themselves The Frog Training Industry. Even I've never heard of these guys. The boss and his cronies attempt to capture Frosch,

We were about to save him, but at that moment, a familiar scream reaches our ears and we see that the boss had thrown his net on Lucy, ensnaring her in it. "What is the big idea?!" Lucy screams.

"Awe, crap!! I didn't mean to catch a blonde chick!" The guy proceeds to try and free his net as Natsu crouches before Frosch and he and Happy have a conversation with him. However, another guy throws a box on Natsu's head by mistake. As Frosch starts to leave, the guy who'd captured Lucy frees his net and tries to catch Frosch again.

"Gotcha now!"

Only to catch Lucy once more.

"Huh?! What the—?!"

"That's no way to get a date, you know!" Lucy tells him pointedly, a sheepish expression on her face.

"Hands off, jerks!" Natsu yells, punching the guy with flames.

We decide to just sit back and let Natsu and Lucy handle rescuing Frosch. Though, by the end of it, the entire city block was burnt to a crisp, since Natsu went overboard.

We then realise that Frosch has left again, and we leave in a hurry. We come across Gray and Juvia who are walking through a street together, by the time the sun starts to set.

"Well, hello," Juvia greets with a soft smile, as we hide behind some low bushes.

"Hello to you, too," Frosch returns.

"What are you doing in this part of town?" Gray asks curiously.

"Just a little shopping," Frosch replies.

"I had no idea you were so responsible," Juvia coos.

"Yup. That's me!" Frosch replies, nodding his head once. Silence befalls them. Until crocodile tears start pouring down the green Exceed's face. This startles both Juvia and Gray.

"Hey! What are you crying for?" Gray asks, surprised.

"Something wrong?" Juvia asks.

"Fro doesn't know where Fro is!"

"Oh, poor, Frosch!" Rogue and I cry anime tears, causing Yukino to stare at us with a weirded out expression.

"Guess it finally time to lend a hand," Sting says, crouching beside Lector.

"It was bound to happen!" He states.

"No, don't!" We all look at the ravenette in surprise. "Because that would mean we're giving up. We have to let Frosch get back to the guild without our help."

"I agree," I say, smiling at Rogue.

Sting smiles at his teammate as Lector shrugs his shoulders, and says, "Okay!"

Gray straightens up and offers Frosch, "Just tell us where your guild is, and we'll take you there."

Juvia turns to him with hearts in her eyes as she squeals, "Oh, you're so considerate!"

Frosch looks hopeful, but then his smile fades as he says, "No. Fro should do it himself."

We stare at him in surprise.

"Fro always ends up lost no matter where Fro goes. Fro needs to learn how to get back home on his own." By now, Gray has stripped down to his black boxers, and Juvia is holding his clothes. Frosch turns as he unzips his frog suit, showing the black Sabertooth crest on his back. "Because Fro is a proud member of the Sabertooth guild. See?"

Juvia and Gray smile proudly at Frosch.

"And, Fro knows, that somewhere out there, his best friend Rogue, is cheering him on."

Gray tells Frosch as he gently strokes his head, "Understood. You'll make it there."

"Fro thinks so, too!"

Juvia gives him a closed eye smile.

I smile warmly at the green Exceed.

After that, Frosch continues walking.

Sting says, smiling, "I guess our little Frosch is finally starting to grow up a bit."

"It's so adorable," Says Yukino. I nod my head in agreement.

Rogue smirks smugly at Sting.

"Oh, wipe that smirk right off your face!" Sting exclaims, flustered.

We resume following Frosch through town. Until a white butterfly flies across his path, and Frosch decides to follow it.

"No! Forget about the butterfly!" Rogue exclaims frantically.

"The city is completely filled with many distractions, huh," I say, sighing slightly in annoyance.

"I see a lot of this in our future," Says Sting.

We soon come across Erza in a street. The Scarlet blinks her eyes upon seeing Frosch.

"Oh, it's Erza-chan!" I say, smiling at the S-class wizard as she crouches before Frosch.

"I think she might be giving some directions," Yukino says.

"Good idea! I bet they know how to get to the guild hall," Rogue says.

"It seems she's pointing him in the right direction," Sting says.

Erza asks, "What did you end up buying, by the way?"

"A matching suit. Wanna try it on?"

"What was that?" Rogue wonders.

"Don't tell me that was the whole reason why we got separated!" Lector groans.

"Oh! This is really cute! And I simply adore the colour," Erza says in amazement. "What an amazing find." The redhead adds, "I think Rogue and Vivian-chan will love them."

"How sweet!" Rogue exclaims, anime crying.

I stare at Frosch and the two frog suits with wide, surprised eyes.

"Uh, if you wear that, I'm so making fun of you," Sting tells me and the Shadow Dragon Slayer.

"Look! Erza's waving goodbye." Lector points at the Requip Magic user.

"Yes! You can do it, Frosch!" Rogue and I exclaim.

Frosch leaves the area, and we hurry after him. We follow Frosch up a path that runs over a hill, out of the city and through a grassy meadow.

When we got there, night had already fallen.

Moonlight shines down on us, as street lamps were lit, and light shines through windows from houses. We watch as Frosch walks a few steps before falling asleep. Frosch repeats this as he makes his way home.

"Whoa! That's crazy! He's sleepwalking back to the guild?" Sting says in astonishment.

"You can do it, Frosch!" Lector cheers.

Frosch made it back all by himself. I'm so proud of him!

... But...

"This isn't it!" Rogue exclaims. For in front of us isn't the Sabertooth guild hall, but Fairy Tail.

I groan in exaggeration, face palming.

And, once more, Frosch has gotten lost...

                       🗡🗡🗡

Rogue and I walk back to my house after our date. I'm wearing the outfit I'd bought from the stall that afternoon.

We stop at my house and I turn to Rogue. I say, "I had a great time tonight."

"Me too. We should do this again sometime."

We gaze at each other in silence until I ask, "I'm thinking of going on a job tomorrow. Wanna come?"

"Sure," He agrees.

"Great. Would you like to stay over for awhile? I'd just love to spend more time with you," I ask.

"I'd love to, Viv-chan," Says Rogue.

I smile back and open the front door before we enter. We then go up to my bedroom and our lips immediately connect with each other, Rogue's hands on my waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 87 39
17 year old Reina Evans Walker returns from a year long mission to find that Fairy Tail has a new member named Lucy, but that not much else has chang...
12.2K 289 27
It was another normal day at Fairy Tail. Everyone was either drinking, talking, or fighting. I was just sitting around, doing nothing. There were no...
17.6K 197 39
Akira Suishou Mizuno has been taken back by her former dark guild, Dark Star. Everyone is devastated by the loss of their little sister, and friend...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...