Smile my dear! (Alastor x fe...

By sorry_im_so_hot_

(ON HIATUS) ‼️NOT CANNON COMPLIANT‼️ Y/n is a powerful overlord known as "The Dream Demon" You drowned in 1... More

Early info chapter
1-new arival
2-rampage
3- hotel?
4- proper introductions
5- who are you?
6- im screwed arent I?
7- pathetic.
8-Responsibilities
9- a few changes
10- call it a 'date'
12-Mimzys
13- Nightmares and daydreams.
14- trust issues
15- unloveable?
16- who tf are you?
17- package
18- stress relief
19- phone call
20- Ending Things
21- the not-so-new-guy
(Y/N)???????
22- Cupid clearly hates me.
23-Glimpse of the past.
24-better friend.
IMPORTANT PLS READ (VOTING)
YALL OMG🫢

11- "couple stuff"

1.1K 19 24
By sorry_im_so_hot_

Sorry for not posting for a while lol also thank you everyone for the 546 reads!! It means a lot:) -Al

(y/n) P.O.V
WHEN I awoke, my eyes were puffy and heavy from all that crying yesterday.
.
.
.
.
'Shit, I forgot I cried next to Al last night. Let's hope he didn't see too much.'

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice the loud humming from the kitchen. As dumb as it sounds to snoop around the radio demon's house, I needed to know where he was.

I walked into what I thought was the kitchen only to be greeted by a familiar face.

"Why hello my dear! Sleep well?" his smile looked less fake than usual.

"You should know better than anyone, you were there the whole night. Weren't you?" my tone was flirtatious and confident, even though I was balling my eyes out not long ago.

Alastor's cheeks went a shade of red as he flipped a pancake, still grinning.

"So, you're admitting you slept better when I was there?" he teased back to me, making me blush instead of him.

"Oh, you caught me!" I bent back making him catch me in a dip-looking hold, while I dramatically placed my hand on my forehead.

I sprung up to meet his face before continuing "it was the best one I've ever had~"

After a few minutes, I noticed Al coming out of the kitchen no longer watering an apron, he sat next to me as one of his shadows delivered a beautifully made breakfast to the table.

"Wow, Al, did you make all this?" I stared, astonished by the sheer amount of food that sat in front of me.

"Yes, indeedy I did my dear! don't hesitate to take any, it's not poisoned don't worry," with that, I started to fill my plate full of fluffy pancakes and crisp bacon.

"Than- you," my words were muffled with delicious bites of food

"My dear, it's rude to talk with your mouth full."

"Ah- sorry.." I forgot how much of a stickler for manners he was.

Time skip (3 months later)

Al and I have been doing what you could brand as 'couple stuff' for the past three months.

I've been staying over at least two nights a week, though he wants me to stay longer I usually refuse, and he started calling me 'mon amour' more, and honestly, I like it!

We also hold hands, dance, cuddle and do other things like that.

But we're only friends.

Besides angel and molly, Alastor is one of my only friends.

And I can't lose him if I gain feelings.

'I can't lose him.'

'I can't.'

Alastor's P.O.V

After about three months of (y/n) and I being close, I've begun to wonder why she doesn't smile.

I've tried everything to see her smile, but nothing works. I don't know how much longer I can keep up this charade without actually caring about her.

I just want to see her emotions, Am I not enough for her?
.
.
.
.
.
'Damnit. I need to stop thinking like that. She can't see me like this.'

Besides that, everything at Charlottes hotel has been going swell! She even has a new customer. I think his name was josé.

(y/n) has been asking about them a lot recently, I wonder if she's planning on returning anytime soon..

And from the little I have seen of vaggie, I have heard that she regrets expelling my dearest  (y/n).

Which she should.

Suddenly, im snapped out of my head by a familiar yet comforting soft voice of (y/n).

"Hey, Al! Back from the hotel already?" as the days go on she's around more and more.

"Why, yes, mon amour, I am. What has gotten you so curious today?"

"Oh well, you know.." she looks down while twiddling her thumbs. "I want to go back to the hotel.."

I felt something shatter inside my chest. 'She needs to stay.'

'She has to.'

'I need to stop her.'

"(y/n) my dear! There's no need to return to that cesspool of sadness when you can stay here, with me!" I said while grabbing her shoulder, my grip getting tighter by the second.

"Al," she pushes her hand off of me and goes back to speaking "I want to see them. You can't make me stay.

I haven't seen them in over three months! I've been so out of place without them, they all make me so comfortable and safe! I was happy there," silent tears were threatening to spill out of her eye.

"(y/n) you can't just leave me like that! What happened to us being close? Why choose them over me?" I was a manipulator all my life, and I knew how to pull her strings just enough to get a reaction.

"Don't make me choose."

"So you're choosing them?" my, my, this was amusing to see.

"They're my friends Al." those tears finally spilt.

"but we're friends too," trying my best to look innocent, I somewhat bat my eyelashes pissing her off.

"So, you are making me choose." Her voice was filled with sorrow and anger while she spoke.

"Maybe," my grin grew a bit larger.

"Well then," she sighs, I expected her to choose me. After everything, I've done for her.

"I choose them."

She grabbed whatever was hers and stormed out my doors.

I can't believe she chose them.

Hehe, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)
-Al

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.3K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
41.7K 585 18
After seeing Charlie's performance about the Happy Hotel on the news and how much bad criticism it got, Alastor decides to help out for a secret pric...
101K 2.8K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
694K 20.2K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...