Paradise Titan(Male Oc x Aot)

DecayingKing द्वारा

Hello there thanks for taking the time to read this story. anyways it's going to a male oc x Aot harem or not... अधिक

Choose a titan.
Bio.
Choose a love interest
Current Votes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Voting time.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not that important but please read
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Time skip~Our first time~Mikasa🍋

Chapter 24

1.6K 29 10
DecayingKing द्वारा

(Wall Sina)

Eren roars and he starts chasing after Annie. Annie had slaughtered many soldiers and innocent people in her attempts yo escape. The scouts were also chasing after her trying their best to stop her but she would easily dispatch of the scouts.

Armin:"This isn't looking good"

Armin says watching Eren chase Annie through the city. Every time they tried getting close she would harden her hand and cover her nape.
They had also set a trap just like the one in the forest to try and stop her but she broke out of it.

Hange:"Armin!"

Hange calls his name landing on the roof he is standing on.

Hange:"Where's Roman?"

Armin:"The plan to capture Annie failed. We shot the flare just as you instructed and everyone came to apprehend her but she had a hidden blade and by the time we saw it she had already transformed. She called everyone who tried to restrain her when she transformed and the place you told us to take her started collapsing. Eren wasn't able to transform and to my surprise Roman was also able to transform. He saved us but he got stabbed by one of the pillars. We tried to help but he said he would be able to get out on his own"

Hange turns to Annie and Eren.

Hange:"Maybe his regeneration might be able to save him but until then all e have to do is hope he will show up"

Eren finally catches up to Annie and he tackles her into a building. He stands up and he grabs her head slamming it into another building. He tried to do so once again but Annie headbutt him and Eren let go. Annie turned to Eren and she threw a kick at him. The kick connects with his stomach and he is sent back Abit. Eren shrugs of the pain and he charges at her. He throws a punch but Annie goes under it and she uppercuts him. Eren grabs her head and he headbutts her. He then grabs her left hand and he tears it off. Annie screams and she hardens her other hand before punching him in the face. The punch managed to destroy a large portion of Eren's head and he fell to the ground. Annie then started running away once again.

Jean:"We're not going to let you escape!"

Jean shouts trying to slice her neck. But he's sword was blocked by Annie's hardened skin. Annie's hand grew back and when she was about to attack more of the scouts. A giant white hand punches her away.

Roman:"What you did back there wasn't cool Annie"

Roman in his Warhammer titan form says. He's eyes glowing blue and wearing a very pissed off expression. Roman hardens his fists. Annie gets up and she gets into her fighting stance while Roman continues watching her waiting for her next move. Annie throws a kick aiming at Roman's head but Roman blocks and he kicks her away. He walks over to her and he stomps on her chest. He then creates a spear and he tries to stab her but she manages to push him off. Roman drops his spear and Annie picks it up.

Roman:'Shit'

Roman quickly regains his footing and a katana. Roman swings at her arm but she blocks it with the spears and she kicks him back. She then stabs the spear into his chest before pulling it out. Roman creates a small knife and he throws it at Annie. It stabs her knee but she quickly pulls it out and Roman cuts her through part of her face. Annie enraged swings the spear and if hits Roman in the head. Roman staggers back but Annie doesn't let up. She stabs him multiple times and she cuts his left arm off. Roman tries to free himself but with little success. He tries creates a shield to protect himself but Annie cuts off his leg and she picks up the shield before bushing it into Roman's face. Roman falls to into a building and he stops moving. Mikasa lands near Roman's face.

Mikasa:"Roman! Roman are you okay?!"

No response. Mikasa becomes enraged and she turns to Annie.

Mikasa:"I'm going to kill you!"

She shouts charging after her.

(Roman's mind)
Roman:"Not here again"

Roman says knowing full well where he is.

Diablo:"You got beat pretty bad"

Roman:"Yeah I did. I underestimated Annie"

Diablo:"Or maybe she's stronger than you "

Roman:"What?"

Diablo:"You heard me. Annie is stronger than you"

Roman stands up and he turns to Diablo.

Roman:"No way is she stronger than me. You see how I beat her in the forest? I could have won if it weren't for that flare being shot at me"

Diablo:"What makes you think you could have won? Maybe she was just waiting for the right moment to strike and you just fell for her trap"

Roman:"What has gotten into you?"

Diablo:"Nothing I just realized how weak you truly are. You may have the founder and Warhammer titan but you can't even use one of them at all and the other you can't even use efficiently"

Roman:"Well I would if you bothered teaching me how to use them!"

Diablo:"I refuse to waste my time on a pathetic mortal such as your self"

Roman started getting angrier.

Roman:"Well your a pathetic excuse for a devil! How could you even let your powers get taken away from you that easily and for thousands of years you till haven't even gotten them back!"

Diablo:"I could get them back now if only you weren't so weak!"

Roman:"What did you say?"

Through out his entire life Roman had always hated feeling weak to being called weak. Him being weak was the reason his mother died.

Roman:"Take that back"

Diablo:"Why should I? You know it's true"

Roman's eyes start glowing and he's skin starts burning.

Roman:"I'll make you eat those words"

(Wall Sina)
Roman's armor started burning off along with some other things around it. He's skin turns darker and he's eyes are now glowing pure blue. He's sharp teeth manage to grow even sharper and he's mouths extends. He's claws grow and he's body instead of releasing steam starts releasing very hot hot fire. The building he is in start falling to the ground and Roman regains consciousness. He felt nothing but anger and he had only one goal in mind.

Roman:"I'm going to kill you...... Annie"

Hange:"GIVE UP ANNIE YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO GO!"

Hange shouts at Annie who proceeds running. Mikasa appears infront of Annie.

Mikasa:"I've got you now!"

She tries to stab her eyes out but Annie moves to the side. She was about to continue running until she heard a loud monstrous roar.

Everyone covers their ears due to how loud the roar is. The walls then start shaking violently just as Roman crashes through a building. He looked like a savage beast in this state and it was clear to Annie what he's intentions were. Roman stats charging at her but he hits himself on the buildings around him destroying them in the process.

Jean:"What the hell is up with that titan?!"

Armin:"IT'S JUST LIKE EREN WHEN HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER HIS TITAN!"

Annie starts running away but Roman tackles her into the ground. He starts hitting her repeatedly even though his hand wasn't hardened he was destroying Annie's titan. Annie pushes him off but Roman is relentless. He continues pursuing her and this time he is way faster than he is in his Warhammer titan form. Annie reaches the wall and she hardens her hands. She starts climbing but Roman catches her leg and he tears it off. Annie pushes past the pain and she continues climbing. Roman roars once again and the walls start shaking even more violently. Annie starts losing her balance the only thing holding her in place is her hardened hand. Mikasa lands on Annie's hand and Annie looks up. Mikasa then cuts Annie's fingers off and she starts falling Mikasa then stands on Annie's face.

Mikasa:"Annie.... Fall"

She says before shooting hooks to keep her from falling. Annie falls to the ground and Roman jumps on top of her he start bitting and clawing at her. Body parts were flying everywhere and all of Annie's limbs were torn off. No one could get close to Roman due to the intensity of the heat he is releasing. Roman bites down on her nape and he rips off a huge chunk of flesh and he was about to eat Annie until he saw her.

Roman stops attacking and he stares at Annie. The fire around his titan starts fading away. Out of nowhere however Annie started glowing and her titan started crystalizing. Roman saw what Annie was trying to do and he pulls her out of her titan. Annie opens her eyes and she is now face to face with the berserk Roman.

Annie:"Roman-!"

Roman roars at her and Annie starts crying even more.

Levi:"Hey brat! Don't eat her!"

Roman was not listening and when he was about to bite down on her. He's Titan stops moving and after a few seconds it starts releasing cracking and light starts coming out of it. Roman starts roaring in pain and the walls start shaking once again this time way more violently and some parts start falling off.

Levi:"WHY IN THE HELL ARE THE WALLS SHAKING ASWELL!"

Roman drops Annie and he continues Roaring his body releasing even more light.

Before anything else could happen Levi cut Roman's nape open and he pulls him out. Roman looks around for a few seconds.

Levi:"Oi! idiot the hell were you trying to do?!"

Roman only stares at sky before he passes out.

(Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I hope you guys like the idea of Roman also having the berserk titan abilities. I want him to be able to use the berserk titan since I don't hear people talking about it alot. As the story goes on Roman will have complete mastery of the berserk and Warhammer titan and very soon Roman is also going to unlock the powers of the founder. Once again I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if there's anything you wanna say then feel free to ask)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.3K 57 29
Hey if you get TRIGGERED about stuff you may wanna read this SPOILER WARNING: although this story centers around my OC there are still events that tr...
17.3K 431 26
Hey this is my first fanfic, hope you guys like!!:) you live a normal life of a small town girl. Then one night your life turns upside down at the h...
434 5 16
Hello, I started this fanfiction as just aot ff and not Levi x OC. I don't know how it escalated to Levi x OC but it did so don't hope for much Levi...
214K 6.1K 13
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] A book filled with boy...