Timekeepers Sidekick (OLD)

Autorstwa SugarLime83

Timekeeper hops into another Reality. Awaiting her was a powerful cookie. Więcej

The Vanilla Kingdom.
To The Timelines!
The Clockbot War.
The Cookies Of Maddness.
Hollyberry Kingdom Disaster.
Sweet N Spicy Victory!
Grief And Sorrow.
Spiders And Threads!
Kingdom Lockdowns And Kingdom Madness.
The Dark Cacao Kingdom Nightmare.
Battle Of A Lifetime.
The Rise And Fall Of The Hollyberry Warrior.
The Darkness Resolves.
The End Of The Time God.
Writers Note! <3

The Dragon God.

105 2 0
Autorstwa SugarLime83

[They appeared in a valley of lava hills and fire. They walked through the cave with some fear and excitement]
Strawberry crepe: "What do you think it is? Black holes?"
Bell Pepper: "Dragons..?"
Truffle: "Spiders?!! :D"
Timekeeper: "calm down guys! It's probably nothing crazy like that! My money's on treasures!"
[As Timekeeper finished her sentence a little cookie arrived next to them]
???: "hello little cookies! I'm sorry to disappoint you but you better turn back now! Or else your little journey will end!"
Strawberry crepe: "NOW HOLD ON THERE! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??"
Lychee Dragon: "I am Lychee Dragon! And if you think you can talk to me like that you would be wrong! I'll let you off the hook for that though.. You didn't know who I even was!"
Truffle: "Now look here! We can go wherever we want! Don't talk to US like that! WE ARE GODS OF TIME!!"
Lychee Dragon: "Ohhhh the gods of time..? BHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! AS IF WEAK COOKIES LIKE YOU COULD BE GODS OF ANYTHING!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!"
Bell Pepper: "I am not weak. I have access to more tech then you ever could."
Strawberry crepe: "YEAH WHAT HE SAID!"
Bell Pepper: "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO THREATEN US YOU TWO WINGED PINK EYED EMO??"
Strawberry crepe: "HAHAHAHAHHH!!!!!"
Lychee Dragon: "Excuse me..? HOW DARE YOU! I WOULD MAKE YOU LOVE ME BUT I SEE THAT YOU FOOLS DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT LOVE!"
Timekeeper: "oh yeah? Really? We don't know anything about love huh? Honey you have a jester hat on! How does ANYONE love you!?"
Strawberry crepe: "BHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! GET EM TIMEKEEPER FREAKIN GET EM!!!"
[Lychee Dragon jumped down to them tried to attack timekeeper]
Timekeeper: EVERYONE GET ON THE KEY NOW!!"
[they quickly left with only second's left]
Lychee Dragon: "THOSE WEAK COOKIES! NOT EVEN BRAVE ENOUGH TO FIGHT??? THEY'LL SEE! ONE DAY THEY'LL COME BACK AND I'LL BE READY FOR THEM!!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.8K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
14.1K 347 17
Henry's words had been stuck in Jack's head for years now, what did he mean by his influence has been leaked into reality? Unknown to Jack, Henry is...
14.6K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...