Ripped away | Kol Mikealson

By writtertvd

A girl alone and confused ripped away from her family at the age of 4 just to be experimented on because of h... More

Aesthetic and character info
PART I
1| Another day in this hell hole
2| The light of freedom
3| New world awaits
4|The light at the end of the tunnel
5|You're not gonna control me
6| The light in the darkest places
PART II
7|Gather up the family
8| All of us together
9|The daughters of Klaus Mikaelson
10|Facing the true Demon
11|Him and I
12|Trouble with the brother
13|Yvrídio
15|Ressurection
16|I've got you brother
17| I want my sister back
18|Sometimes the end is just the beginning
PART III
19|New Orleans & Belize

14|Baignes,Rescue and a birthday

1.1K 25 1
By writtertvd

《--:.☆*.:。.✿--》

"NOW YOU CAN'T call yourself a connoisseur if you have not sampled each and every one of these. Hmm? Here"Klaus said and handed a baigné to Hope who took a bite out of it and then he offered to Melina who gladly excepted any form of pastries.

"Mmm, it's so good!" Melina moaned in pleasure as she lucked her lips from the sugar powder.

"Did I ever tell you the story of my first beignet?" Klaus asks and both girls shake their heads no."No? You are in for a treat. Long ago, three French nuns came to New Orleans looking for a fresh start. And they came here. They marched right into our courtyard, and they presented your Uncle Elijah and me with these rather lumpy-looking, sugar-coated pastries. Well, needless to say, we were entranced. We set them up quite well"Klaus told his daughters who smile.

"Why did they come to you?" Melina asked him taking a seat next to Hope.

"Because there was a time when we were regarded as royalty. You might even go so far as to say I was king, which would make you a princess. And you my little hybrid would be the first on the throne" Klaus told them and Melina went over and hugged him. Just a few years back she was captive and without a future and now she found a dad a sister and whole family. She couldn't be more happier. Well maybe if Klaus didn't strangle Kol every she wants to kiss him but details right.

"Good morning girls. Well I guess apple turnover is fruit"

"Well, I saw no harm in indulging Hope and Melina's sweet tooth. All things in moderation, of course" Klaus said and chuckled.

"Okay. Don't eat too many. You'll get a stomachache. Can we talk? Have you seen Elijah?" Hayley asked and Melina looked up.

"What's wrong with Elijha?"She asked.

"I thought he was with you. I haven't seen him since he left for Marcel's last night" Klaus said and Melina lead Hope to her room and then returned.

"Whatever you're planning I'm coming with you and no buts this time"Melina said as she walked downstairs and saw the two talking.

"Melina-"Klaus started but she cut him off.

"No Klaus I'm 17 today I can take care of myself" Melina said confidently and both of stared half embarrassed that they forgot her birthday and half in shock.

"Well happy birthday little hybrid we'll throw you a party later. Mikaelson style" Klaus said and smirked and Melina followed him.

Klaus and Melina arrived at Marcel's apartment while he was on the phone with someone.

"You're not listening to me. All right, check again, and when you do find her, you keep your distance and call me" He said into the phone and ended the call then turning towards the two hybrids standing near the door."You can come on in, hybrids. To what do I owe the displeasure?"

"I thought we had a truce" Klaus said a hint of anger showing in his eyes.

"We do. If we didn't, I might've responded differently when Davina asked me to sacrifice you" Marcel revealed and Klaus sighed before glaring at Marcel. The moment she heard it Melina smacked him in the back of his neck.

"You told me you were safe and that nothing happened" She told him and scolded him. She couldn't believe that he was so close to leaving her again.

"And does our truce extend to my brother, despite your extensive grievances?" Klus asked him.

"Well, yeah, I want to get Sofia back and stop the Hollow. As long as you guys want the same thing, I don't see why we can't play nice" Marcel suggested but continued confused noticing the looks the the two hybrids exchanged. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Well you see Elijha's missing and you're the main suspect"Melina denoted and kept her constant glare on Marcel.

"And you think I have him? Seriously?"Marcel asked in a disbelieving that the would accuse him after everything they've been through.

"No, I don't. But I'd like to know who does"Klaus finished.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

"FREYA INFORMS ME your mate Vincent has a plan. Just one tiny problem. I don't trust him" Klaus says starting to loose his temper.

"All right, Vincent helped me keep the peace for five years. He knows the Hollow's power, and he is our best shot at coming up with a plan" Marcel defends him and Melina sighs. Children. She thought.

"I have a plan of my own. We find this thing and its acolytes, we slaughter the lot of them. And then stack their bodies into a monument dedicated to those who would threaten my family"

"God what are you 5. We find this thing we let the Vincent guy kill it or whatever the hell he wants to do with it and everyone's happy" Melina said earning the attention from the both of them.

"Right, right. There's just one problem with that. One of those bodies would be Sofia, and I want her alive"Marcel says again demanding that they come up with something that would suit everyone.

"Ohh get over yourself, I get it you want to save the girl you love but sometimes you have let somethings die so others might live" Melina said but this only seemed to have fueled Marcel's anger who was ready to bite a chunk out of the girl for her saisines.

"Please, Marcel. It's not a time to be sentimental. This is New Orleans, toss a few beads. You'll find another girl"

"That is the problem with you and your family, all right? You'll do anything to save your brother, but to hell with anyone else, right? It all seems a little familiar. The Hollow is evil, yes. Do we want to defeat it? Yes. But I'm not willing to stand by and watch someone that I care about become more Mikaelson collateral damage"Marcel said with a louder tone having enough of loosing people to collateral damage.

"Oh, spare me your sanctimony. It was your refusal to make peace that led Elijah here last night. If you two had settled your differences..." Klaus started and again like twins Melina added.

"Then he wouldn't be here in the first place this conversation would never happen and everyone would be safe"

"Enough! The only reason why you are still in this city is because I allow it. Now, do you want to fight me, or do you want to find a way to end this?And you better keep that attitude under control or I'll be happy to get a bite out of you"Marcel said and his beast visage appearing. Klaus stepped infront of Melina his own eyes glowing and veins underneath them.

"Do not threaten my daughter or I will be happy to add your body to the collateral damage pile"Klaus said and then he grab Melina's hand and sped the both of them away.

While Melina went straight to her room expecting the presence of a certain original Klaus and the others discussed the battle plan that didn't involve killing Elijha.

"Hello beautiful happy birthday" She was greeted by Kol the moment she stepped into her room.

"Ohh how did you know Kol?" Melina asked suprised he stood there with a bouquet of Roses and there was a bag on the bed.

"Well I have eyes and ears everywhere darling"He told her gently pressed his lips against hers.

"God I love you"She said and jumped into his arms although it may have been sudden he embraced her thightly.

"I love you too"he whispered into her hair. They pulled apart and he gestured to the bag on the bed. "Open it"

Melina opened the bag and there was beautiful new flower dress in there with a hat and some boots.

"Kol that looks amazing. Thank you so much" Melina said and hugged him again.

"Well summer is just around the corner and I thought that I would take you on a tour of the most beautiful beaches in Europe"Kol said and Melina grinned happily.

"Okay time to save the big brother"Melina said and both of them descended down the stairs.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

MELINA ARRIVES AT THE abandoned cabin with the others to rescue Elijha. Seeing him on the floor there laying almost dead reminded her the day they were all put to the deep sleep.

"Brother, I'm not leaving you"Freya says as she's trying to break the barrier spell.

"Freya here"Melina says and offers her hand which Freya accepts and starts drawing power from it.

"Where is Niklaus?"Elijha groans and breathes heavily.

"He's nearby. Just hold on" Hayley tells him.

"Aubsbeaute an pjons pìns. Aubsbeaute an pjons pìns" Freya keeps chanting.

"Freya? What's wrong?" Melina asked when Freya suddenly stopped.

"No!"

"What happened?" Hayley asked worriedly.

"She knew we were coming!"Klaus said and grabbed Melina's hand.

"We need to get you out if here now" Klaus said and he was about to lead the girl out of there when a barrier stopped Melina from getting out.

"Yoli conepiya miquiliztli a pora mestre tia era" The hollow chants.

"We have no choice! Get Elijah into the pendant.." Klaus screams.

"He's too weak"Freya tells them but Hayley ignores her statement and continues to tell her.

"Hurry, she's killing him!" After an intense battle between Freya and the hollow they thrown back which allows the hollow to momentarily thouch Melina on the forehead and then disappear.

"Freya, did it work?"Hayley asks as she helps Melina get up from the floor who's rubbing her head.

"Where's the pendant?"Klaus asks.

Back at the Mikaelson compound Kol was left strick instructions on how to decorate it for Melina's party. They thought after rescuing Elijha they could have a party but the plan didn't go as planned.

When the Mikaelson's arrived everything was set up and Kol was waiting there. There were white and light pink,purple and blue ballons hung around the railing. Where the fountain was there were multiple gifts. Trust the Mikaelson's to organize a party in one day.

"Happy birthday little hybrid"Klaus told his daughter who turned around and hugged each and every one of them.

"Thank you guys"Melina said and smile from ear to ear.

"Well we had to welcome you into the family somehow"Freya told her. After opening all of the presents and thanking everyone for making this her special night. They sat at the table eating the cake, talking laughing and it seemed like nothing could ever go wrong.

Except when Klaus asked Melina to dance with him when the party was about to end she started gasping for breath and fell on her knees. Then she groaned louder everytime.

"Freya" Klaus screamed and she by her side. Kol was there too whispering soothing words to her to take her mind of the pain.

"It feels like someone's channelling her but this time it's a much bigger spell. She's taking all of her power"Just as Freya finished Melina screamed out and clutched her stomach.

"Does your stomach hurt?"Klaus asked and she nodded as best as she could.

"If one of you can get me to my office I have something there to ease her pain"Keelin said and Hayley took her hand and with vampire speed they were gone in a second. Melina screams again holding her stomach.

"Please make it stop"She begs as she's laying on Klaus's lap who's trying to help her ease the pain but it's not working.

"Darling listen to me Keelin and Hayley are going to be back any minute you'll be better" Kol tells and runs his hand up and down her arms. She keeps groaning and at some point she even though that she won't live through it. Hayley and Keelin appeared. Keelin took out a syringe with some strange liquid inside.

"What's in it?" Klaus and Kol asked at the same time.

"It's zolpidem it will ease the pain. Now, hold her arm still" Keelin said and Melina was still in curled up in a ball. Klaus took one of her hands while Kol stroked her hair and continued to whisper soothing words. The moment Keelin injected it into her system Melina relaxed completely.

"Is it better?" Keelin asked and Melina nodded she was about to get up to head to her room when she collapsed back into Kol's arms and passed out.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 🅦🅡🅘🅣🅣🅔🅡_🅓🅐🅝🅘🅔🅛🅛🅔 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

A/N Hey everyone sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3K 28
As Hayley was getting carried through St. Anne's Church to give birth to who she and the witches believed to be her only child, all it took was Genev...
214K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...
7.6K 152 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...
54.3K 2.3K 49
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...