Hamara Rishta - Anidita

By Rose_Gopal

A system which snatched the freedom of young girls. A barrister fighting for their freedom. She is a devada... More

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟤
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5
A/N
Talks
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

498 42 17
By Rose_Gopal

HAPPY READING

LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING THE CHAPTER

It was already 8 'O' clock when we came to the shore. The weather was not so supportive, it was raining due to which it was difficult to travel on the boat. The boat was trembling due to the strong wind. People were running everywhere to escape the rain. The thunder sounded like monsters roaring to vent their anger.

While searching for shelter, they walked more forward and reached the backside of the temple. They somehow managed to enter the temple. People were filled in near the pillars of the temple. The place was filled with hustle and bustle. But from somewhere the sound of those anklets grabbed Anirudh's attention. The sound of anklets was fast. Some unknown magnetic effect commanded him to follow the sound. His feet started to approach the anklets without his knowledge. 

jal .. jal..jal..jal

This sound, he traveled towards the sound and suddenly the sound was completely faded. He started roaming around the temple to search for that sound but unfortunately, it was completely faded. That was when he realized that he was fully drenched and his white kurta almost turned transparent giving a glimpse of his well-built chest. His neatly combed hair turned messy. A cold shiver ran down his body giving him goose bumps.

When Anirudh found no one around he decided to return to the temple block. When he was about to turn again he heard the sound again jal .....jal...jal. He felt the sound was coming close. A little far was a woman running fast to escape the rain and she was coming towards him. Due to the darkness, he wasn't able to see her properly. When she almost reached near him she hit her leg with a rock and was about to fall but Anirudh was fast enough to catch her. He gripped her stomach to prevent her from falling and she held his strong shoulders for support. Her touch was so familiar to him. She took a few seconds to breathe. She slowly lifted her head towards him but her hair was not allowing him to see her face. His hand was still gripping her stomach while his other hand went towards her face to move the wet hair that was covering her face.

Anirudh POV...

When I removed her hair, I saw that angelic face, and the lightning made it more clear. She directly looked into my eyes. When my eyes met hers I felt anomalous. Her large eyes were enough to snatch away my heart and prison me in hers. The sound of her breath near my ears dominated the sound of the rain, she was breathing heavily. I was able to feel her warm breath on my neck. Neither I wanted to leave her nor she. I was busy admiring her features but someone's voice brought me out from my dream world.

"Bondita come soon"

                                            ****************************

Bondita's POV......

When the rain started to pour mercilessly on the ground our dance performance was canceled and people stood there surrounding the temple pillars for shelter. All of a sudden Gauri came running toward me and told me to get the lotus flower from the pond nearby for the Mahapooja. I immediately ran outside the temple and my skin was shivering with cold. I collected the flowers as much as I can and ran towards the temple. While running in a hurry I failed to see the stone which was there in my way. I stone hit my leg and when I was about to fall a strong arm held my stomach and prevented me from falling. My breath was heavy. When I made myself a little calm I felt his hands moving my hair from my face. When my eyes met his I did not want to move. I was stuck there. But our moment was disturbed when Gauri called me for the Mahapooja. I immediately collected the flowers which fell and ran towards the entrance.

After the Mahapooja I went inside the room and dried my hair with benzoin smoke. The fragrance of the smoke just takes me to another world. When I recalled everything that happen today, I remembered the short encounter with that stranger. Though he was a stranger, I felt different. His touch was familiar. His face, his eyes captured me into his.

Anirudh POV....

When the girl called the name "BONDITA" my cells went numb. The girl whom I wished to see, the one who owns my heart. Is she my Bondita. I wasn't able to believe it. My Bondita has grown up so big and beautiful. Slowly I realized that she was running away from me. But I think she did not recognize me. May be because of the darkness. I consoled myself.

"Zammindar Babu, it is raining heavily come inside the temple " The boatman came with an umbrella in his hand.

"Wait a minute" I stopped him

"What is Bondita doing here," I asked him

"Who is Bondita" he asked me

"The girl who just ran into the temple "

"Oh.. those girls are the davadasis of this temple" he said

"What do you mean by that " I asked him

"The well educated man doesn't even know what a davadasi is " he thought

"Babu they are all wives of god. They stay in the temple and are not allowed to step out of the temple." As soon I heard that I felt my heartache. Not able to digest the fact I just thought to return to the mansion. The boatman bought me to the other side of the river and I took my car and drove back to my home.

                                                              **********************

Trilochan POV

It was almost 10 at night and this boy has not yet reached home, upon this its raining heavily. And when I heard the car sound I sighed in relief.

"Beta your home" I asked him who was coming in with wet dress and messed hair. I saw his eyes were red like he cried hard.

"Beta what happen why do you look upset" I asked him

"Nothing kaka, just tired, I'll take some rest" he told with a stern expression

"Ok you can take rest, before that have a little food" I told him for which he denied me, and went towards his room. I wanted to talk to him about his alliance with Saudamini. But he seemed to be upset, I thought It was not the right time to talk.

                                                                   *********************

Author POV........

After taking a hot shower he came out of the bathroom and lay on the bed. He was only thinking about his Bondita. So he decided to meet Bondita tomorrow and talk to her. There were much confusion in his mind.

Why did the man say that Bondita was dead?

How did she become a devadasi?

And his family did not even bother to talk about her ......

With these thoughts, he fell asleep

                                        ****************************

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER

WAS IT BORING 

DID YOU LIKE THEIR FIRST MEET 

WAS THE SONG SUITABLE FOR THIS CHAPTER

DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGESSIONS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS  

                  *********************

I AM TAKING A SHORT BREAK TILL MY EXAMS {25th OF MAY }

I'LL TRY TO BE ACTIVE IF I'M FREE BUT I CANNOT PROMISE

    ...............................................................................

THANKYOU FOR READING 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 

PLEASE FOLLOW ME IF YOU HAVE NOT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 4.1K 24
Anirudh, a man who came to india to win rights of woman, a man who saved a little girl from getting satti by marrying, the girl whose life he himself...
18.6K 1.2K 12
" Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world " - ALBERT EINSTEIN Imagining different moments...
83.6K 6K 63
This is a fan fiction based on an Indian tv series "Barrister babu " aired on Colors tv. The story's background is 1920s and it deals with perils of...
24.6K 1.6K 17
This is fan fiction of show "Barrister Babu" Set in pre-independence Bengal, a time when women faced severe social injustices. It was an era marked b...