๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 55

133K 4.1K 3K
By itsshawtybae

S H O P P I N G

Gripping onto my waist, Antonio pulls me back - away from the burning body

"Would you like to stay and watch him burn or would you rather let me take you shopping for tomorrow tonight?" Antonio asks, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"What's tomorrow night?"

"You'll see," is all he says and I turn my head to him.

"I wanna go shopping," I smile.

"Perfect. Now why don't you go upstairs and get ready. I'll find you in a minute."

He places a quick kiss on my lips before I rush upstairs.

I push the door open, taking a deep breath in. I lift my hand to my heart, walking to my room. I walk inside, shutting the door behind myself.

Kingsley barks excitedly, wagging his tail as he stood on the edge of the bed.

He deserved it, Nirah.

I walk over to my bed, sitting down next to Kingsley. He climbs onto my lap, resting his head on his front paws.

Sofly dragging my hands down his soft fur, a tear slips from my eye.

I just killed someone.

Someone who deserved it!

I just killed someone.

Someone who hurt you and hundreds of others!

I just killed someone.

Someone who would've showed you no mercy.

Wiping my tears, I carefully lifted Kingsley off my lap and laid him on my bed. I got into the shower, letting the hot water relax my tense muscles.

I hopped out and got dressed. I put my hair up with a claw hair lip, pulling out the little front stands of my hair.

Katie had come in to take Kingsley while Antonio and I was away.

"You can take him for a walk. And please don't forget his meal times," I say and she nods.

"Yes ma'am."

"Nirah," I correct her and she softly smiles. "I really missed you," I approach her. "Can you forgive me for being mad at you?" I ask and she gives me a motherly smile.

"I was never mad to begin with. I knew you just needed time," she says and I smile, pulling her into my arms.

She left and I started adding my jewelry.

"Antonio!" I hear an aggressive female voice growl from downstairs.

Clipping on my earing, I knitted my brows together. I grabbed my bag before walking out of my room.

I get to the top of the stairs, seeing a brunette looking around. She had strong facial features.

Walking down, I watch as she stands with her hands on her hips.

"Anto-" she cuts herself off as I get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Can I help you?" I ask and she looks me up and down for a second. She scans my outfit, then my face and walks towards me.

"You're her, aren't you?" she smiles and I look at her in confusion.

"Her?" I softly ask and she nods.

"Amilia," she puts her hands out - smiling at me.

I shake her hand, clueless.

"I'm so sorry," I apologize. "You're telling me your name like I'm supposed to know who you are, but I don't..." I softly say, trying not to sound mean because she seems cool.

"Of course you don't," she sarcastically says and we let go. "I'm his older sister," she says and I'm taken back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, he's never-"

"Don't worry about it," she chuckles. "He's always forgetting minor details," she waves it off. "I think he's getting old," she almost whispers and I smile.

"You're older than me," Antonio says, walking into the foyer and my head snaps to him.

He walks to his sister, kissing her cheek to cheek.

"Are you guys ready to go?" she excitedly asks, clasping her hands together.

I look at her, then Antonio.

"Where are we going?" I ask and she drops her head in her hands.

"I still wonder how you got her to marry you," she mumbles irritably.

"I could tell you," he grins mischievously and she hits his arm.

"Don't even finish that sentence," she thrills. "I don't want to know," she shakes her head and turns all her attention on me. "We are going wedding shopping," she excitedly says. "We only have a week left so let's move."

"Oh, no- we can extend the date," I say to Antonio. "We don't have to put ourselves through all th-"

"You're getting your June 16th wedding," he says kissing my cheek.

"I don't know if I can plan a wedding in a week," I doubtfully say.

"That's why she's here. To help you," he says and she nods excessively.

"I'm a great planner. Trust me," she assures me.

"Now let's go," he entwines our fingers, pulling me outside and Amilia follows next to me.

"I thought we were going shopping for tomorrow?" I ask Antonio and Amilia nods.

"We are. But we might as well go wedding shopping as well," she shrugs her shoulders. "I've always wanted a sister- this is so exciting!" she squeals, grabbing my arm and I can't contain my smile.

She's adorable.

Her personality was the complete opposite of Antonio's.

We get to the car and Antonio opens the door for me. The three of us get in and Antonio drives off.

Amilia and I spent the entire drive, getting to know each other.

She was three years older than Antonio. She lived in Romania with her husband - Ivan - of two years, who Antonio dislikes because, well, he dislikes everyone. It's even worse because he's married to his sister.

Brothers...

She decided to come and stay with us for the week leading up to the wedding so that she could help me out.

I watched as they teased each other constantly, neither one giving the other a break.

We finally got to the shops and she hooked her arm onto mine as we walked inside.

"What's tomorrow?" I whisper and she turns her head to me.

"You're meeting the family," she whispers back and I stop walking immediately.

"What!" I whisper-yell. "Who's family, your family?" I ask and she nods, pulling me along.

"He didn't tell you, did he?" she chuckles and I shake my head.

"You'll do great. Our mom is super sweet and will definitely love you. Our dad is... well our dad," she snickers and my stomach drops. "You don't really need to worry about our aunts and uncles. They're cool," she assuringly nods, pulling me into a store.

Oh my God...

We agreed on finding an outfit for tomorrow night first.

It was a formal event - apparently all their family events are - so I had to find myself a dress or something.

We looked through a couple and each one she had me try on made my heart drop.

She wasn't kidding when she said 'formal event'.

Antonio sat on the little sofa opposite the dressing room, watching us go in and out and grab multiple dresses.

He didn't seemed bothered by the amount of time we took.

Amilia had left after getting phone call from her husband and I sighed, looking at my pants suit in the mirror.

"Antonio...?" I hesitantly say as I stand, looking at myself.

"Yes?" he answers from outside the dressing room.

"Could you..." I slowly trail off, clearing my throat.

As if he read my mind, he slowly walked inside, pushing the curtain to the side. He stopped and quickly closed the curtain behind him. I had my fingers gripped onto the sides of my pants which stopped mid-thigh.

He tried hiding his smile as he crossed his arms over his chest. I looked at him through the mirror - with my back facing him - narrowing my eyes at him.

"Need some help?" he grins, rubbing his tongue on the inside of his cheek and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up and help me," I say and he walks towards me.

These damn thighs.

He removed my hands and spun me around to face him. He gripped onto the sides of my pants and I held onto his shoulders as he pulled them up.

He turned me to face the mirror and zipped up my pants for me, then buttoned it up.

"Thanks," I smile and his hands rest on my hips.

I turned around, looking at my ass in the mirror. "Perfect."

"I hate when you wear tight pants," he groans and I look up at him, confused.

"Why?" I ask looking at myself from behind. "My butt looks amazing," I smile, proudly.

He grabs my ass, pulling me against his body. "Yes, it does," he says and continues. "But they're so hard to take off," he says and I look at him while shaking my head

I take his face in my hands, standing up onto my tip toes. "Stop complaining and just focus on how hot your fiancé looks," I say leaning in to kiss him.

As soon as I part my lips his tongue slides into my mouth.

With his hands still on my ass, he presses his front to mine and I softly groan. A strong sensation spread throughout my body, landing between my legs.
___

HI EVERYONE<33
lesss goooo
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

I'M A PINTEREST WHOREEEE
U DON'T HAVE TO LIKE OR AGREE WITH THE OUTFITS I POST. i just add it because i think its cute.
don't even try coming at me.
iLYYYY !!<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 215 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...
16.5K 383 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 38K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...