๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š'๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐œ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong un... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ (๐ข๐ข)
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—

8.1K 285 27
By erwenc_

Chapter 46

Feel Like Shit ~ Tate McRae

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the complete darkness in the bedroom. Yves wasn't present beside me, and as soon as I realized how painfully swollen my breasts were with milk, it dawned on me that it had been hours since I fed Ocean.

I quickly sat up and realized the clock read four am. I was about to get out of the bed when the door was pushed open and the lights turned on. I squinted my eyes at the brightness, then smiled as I saw Yves walking towards me with the baby cradled in his arms.

"He was crying, I didn't want you to wake you so I got him," he smiled while handing him to me.

"Aw, that's so sweet. Thank you Daddy," I winked and he bit his lip, his steely eyes dilating a fraction. That title had a strong impact on him and I could tell.

"You're welcome." He whispered deeply before sitting beside me on the bed.

Ocean emitted a small frustrated squeal then began crying all over again. I smiled before stroking his cheek, then pulling out my breast to feed him. He didn't waste time in drinking, his tiny hand taking its usual spot on my breast as he suckled relentlessly.

"Wow, he seems quite hungry," Yves inspected Ocean cautiously as I chuckled.

"He really is," I stroked his hair gently, feeling extremely fulfilled as I held my son while sitting next to my man, his father. It felt so surreal.

"You know, every single thing about you amazes me Isla. From the way you single-handedly gave birth to our son, how you're able to produce milk for him, how you endured so many months carrying him, it's amazing. Don't even get me started on your kind and compassionate heart. Everything about you captivates me, and I'm deeply hooked on you." Yves spoke in his powerful, deep voice that sent chills throughout my body.

"That is so nice of you to say, I'm deeply hooked on you too. Being a mom is one of the greatest responsibilities I've ever been granted, and I'm so thankful that you allowed me to carry your child." I smiled up at him, staring deeply into his gleamy eyes.

"I love you, I really could never exhaust that statement," he kissed my forehead.

"I love you more, don't forget that." I giggled.

"Never. I promise you," he whispered when Ocean's eyes started drooping, his mouth slowly suckling and gradually unlatching from my breast.

After he was done drinking, I burped him gently then Yves offered to take him to bed while I fell asleep again. When he came back to bed as well, he wrapped both his large arms around my body and I snuggled into his comfortable body.

I fell into a comfortable slumber, enjoying the feel of his warm breathing against my hair, the calm beating of his heart and his solid grip around me. I felt so safe in his arms.

Not a few hours later, we heard a screeching squeal that I immediately recognized. Sienna was back, and my thoughts were proven right when she barged into our bedroom regardless of our need for a private slumber as a couple.

"YOU GAVE BIRTH TO THE BABY ALREADY?! FUCK ME ISLA," She basically screamed while running over to me, causing Yves to fully wake up.

"Okay, calm down-"

"He's super cute!" Katerina walked into the room while holding him, Aiden casually trailing behind.

"Congratulations lovebirds, another excellent addition to the family!" Aiden cheered and they all followed suit. Unfortunately, that sudden uproar frightened Ocean and he started whimpering.

"Oops, my bad." Aiden stroked his cheek gently while Katerina rocked him. He surprisingly calmed and unashamedly returned to his sleep.

"You're engaged as well?! Oh wow, I missed out on a lot," Sienna shook her head while moving to hug me.

"Yeah. Last night," I blushed lightly as they all applauded with enthusiasm.

"Amazing guys. We're so happy for you," Aiden held up his thumb.

"I guess you're already Isla Nicholson." Katerina winked at me and I nodded.

"When did you give birth? What about the doctor?" Sienna shook me as I sat up in the bed, Yves laying beside me with his arms behind his head.

"He came at one am to give the baby some shots and some other stuff. I had given birth by myself," they all gasped in horror.

"How did you do that? WOW ISLA, you surprise me everyday." Aiden applauded gently.

"You're honestly amazing, how did that happen?" Katerina questioned.

"She had lost her phone, and it had been on silent." Yves answered on my behalf, and I gave him a thankful look. I was still very fatigued from everything, and my muscles were aching.

"And we were all unreachable, damn I should have kept my phone with me." Sienna looked troubled as she spoke.

"You said you were going to buy me food, and you were gone the entire night." I frowned at her.

"It's honestly so complicated Isla, it was a disaster-" she trailed off as I caught sight of a cute, tiny girl standing by the door, peaking into the room.

"Oh my gosh, who's the adorable girl?" I probed curiously, a smile tugging at my lips.

"Come in Rhea, come say hie." Sienna beckoned her and she shyly walked into the room, gripping tightly to a slightly muddy Teddy bear, her face covered in a few bandages then one stitch above her eyebrow. She looked up at everyone around her, evidently feeling more inclined to Sienna by the way she was leaning towards her.

"She's such a sweetheart, come here." I felt an instant connection with the unknown child, and she smiled a little before running over to me and getting into my laps on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her then stroked her hair.

"I was shopping yesterday, and on my way back here, I witnessed a tragic accident. It was a businessman, Rhea's father and Rhea. The father died on the spot, but Rhea made it out alive. I had to rush her to the hospital and call the burial services for her father. She was unconscious for three hours as they stitched and treated her wounds, and I had to stay at the hospital the whole night. The mother apparently died some years ago, so I decided to take her into our family. She's only six," I wiped some tears from my eyes, realizing that we had lost our parents the same way.

"Welcome to the family Rhea, are you okay?" I asked her softly, and she nodded, wrapping her arms around me. Yves rubbed my back gently, stroking Rhea's silky hair.

"That's so heartbreaking. I think you did the right thing Sienna, don't cry." Aiden pulled her into a hug as she started breaking down. It was evident that she had been traumatized by the whole thing and I felt like crying even more.

"We're glad to have this addition, Sienna. Don't worry about it." Yves assured her as little Rhea stared curiously at Yves, her eyes widening slightly at how huge he was, inspecting his intimidating face.

"Is he a scary giant?" She whispered timidly to me and I laughed. Yves smiled in amusement as well, and I wasn't surprised that he had clearly heard her. I bet he could even hear people's blood streams.

"He's not, he is very very nice, say hie to Yves." I encouraged her and she stared at him again, before smiling.

"Hie Yves." She whispered. Her voice was very soft and calm, adding on to her existent cuteness. She looked quite familiar, there was an aura that she exuded that I loved and it made me wonder where I'd seen her. On television, perhaps?

"Hey Rhea," he looked down at her with a gentle tenderness in his eyes.

"She really has nowhere to go, the father had cut off his relatives, has no connection to the world whatsoever. The mother is completely untraceable, they know absolutely nothing about her existence. I couldn't handle seeing her get shipped back to the city to join an orphanage, so I took her. I'm sure my boys will love her." Sienna sniffled lightly, the prominent bags under her eyes and their swollen state signaling me that she really needed a lot of rest.

"They absolutely will. If it's such a burden since you already have three kids, we can take her." Aiden suggested and Katerina's face lit up immediately.

"Yes please, I agree with him." Katerina chimed happily, clinging tightly to baby Ocean. It was evident that she was already deeply attached to my son. It was also evident that she wanted a baby of her own.

"That'd be great. Isla, I'll see the baby later, I think I need a serious nap, and a shower. I'm just so drained." She could hardly keep her eyes open as she spoke.

"Go ahead we'll entertain Rhea while you sleep." I nodded and she thanked us before heading out of the room.

Rhea still had her attention on Yves, probably wondering how a normal human could be so leviathan. Yves himself didn't seem to mind as he silently and intently studied her as well with his focused stormy orbs.

I was used to his behavior by now, he ran literally everyone through an analysis. I had learnt not to disturb him during that time, because he hardly responded.

"This baby definitely took his father," Aiden commented as he held Katerina's waist and peeked at Ocean.

"I figured that the moment I popped him out," I laughed heartily.

"I guess we have to put him back in his crib," Katerina whispered as her finger lightly tapped his nose. I nodded at her statement.

"We honestly have to celebrate this, we'll see you guys downstairs." Aiden winked before following Katerina out with the baby.

"Why did he abuse you?" Yves suddenly asked Rhea, who now looked timid and sad with a little bit of guilt. I couldn't comprehend anything, so I just watched their intense interaction.

"He said that I looked too much like mommy," she whispered then spoke up again, "he hated mommy."

"Hmm. They never loved you, did they?" I resisted a gasp as Yves' gaze on her hardened.

"No. They always told me that I was a mistake," she was prompt in her responses, and it was evident she was intelligent.

"What happened on your fourth birthday, Rhea?" Yves probed curiously, and Rhea started crying immediately after the question.

I didn't really understand how he knew or where he was getting all the things that he was asking Rhea.

"Give her some time Yves, her Dad just passed on. She's probably not ready," I hugged her tightly as she sobbed.

"She is ready, I know she is. Tell me Rhea, what happened?" His stare averted to her, his hand reaching out to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Daddy killed Mommy," she confessed, and my body went cold upon hearing her statement.

"But you didn't see him do it, how do you know?" Yves didn't stop firing consistent questions.

"I saw blood on the floor, and when I came downstairs I saw his hand with blood. He told me Mommy was gone for good." She choked sadly, clearly overwhelmed by her flashbacks. It was a very traumatic story and it was sad that a small child like her had to witness such.

"That's when he started hitting you, isn't it?" He said slowly, and she nodded.

"I don't think he killed your mother, Rhea. She framed him and ran away from you guys. That's why your father hated your mother, all the more reason for him to abuse you." Yves was firm and confident as he spoke to Rhea, who looked a little perplexed and hurt.

"Why?" Her bottom lip quivered.

"I don't know, that aspect is honestly beyond me." Yves shook his head sympathetically.

"I don't know why no one loves me-"

"Don't say that Rhea, we all love you here, and you're now part of our family now." I held her tightly, and a small smile pulled at her lips.

"Does that mean I stay here now?" She beamed, her sparkly eyes staring between us.

"Yes, you're staying with us now." Yves assured her.

"Come on, let's go and make you a bath then some breakfast. How about that?" I suggested and she squealed.

I gave Yves a knowing look and he winked back. She clearly needed care and a distraction, and I was more than willing to give her that. I knew the pain of losing a parent, and I wanted to comfort her as much as possible.

___________
Yeahh
Look I don't want anyone
asking me how he knows
because I actually don't
know 😭😂
(normalise authors not
understanding their
own characters)

More YvesxIsla coming up,
also, if you have a ship name
just put that in the comments section, I swear I don't have any rn
(it's embarrassing at this point)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 49.9K 97
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
33.8K 2.2K 53
แด›สœษชs sแด›แดส€ส แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษดs MATURE CONTENT 0ฯ€ly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out for a walk " he quickly lifted me up in a...
20.7K 1K 7
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...