Fairy Tale: Prodigies Of Gear

By FatherDomtoretto

A new Age is upon Fiore Alchemists, Wizards between the realms of magic and science, utilising their magic In... More

Chapter 1: Cope and Seethe
The Big Book of History on Foire's Warfare

Genesis

30 0 0
By FatherDomtoretto

Legend: || Spell name, ' ' thoughts, + + Location, <> Time

In one word, what would you describe your life as? Pain, a journey, a destination, heavan, a challenge?
For me, It started as a dream.....

Execute protocol?:WAKE UP  YES/NO?

Sleep, a time to dream.

Lucid Dreams, Dreams that feel so real, you feel everything in said dream, it feels like your living an entirely different life.

Waking up, Snapping back to reality........

Protocol: Wake up 0.1%

<07:00>

"Well looks who's waking up

You put a hell of a fight kid, even after everyone else got filled with rounds, you kept hidden and got me by surprise and I gotta say I'm impressed, but just face it you got no tricks or chance, just what was handed out to you by the quartermaster, but none of that matters right now...... From where your standing you got your self an 18 carat run of bad luck and a situation oddly familiar, I don't blame you we all love all types of games, but this one well it was rigged from the start."

*Bang*

Protocol: Wake up finalizing....

Finalization complete

Protocol: Host Build 0%....10%.....30%.....70%....100%.... Finalizing.....loading user [Prodigy 04]

*HSSSH*

"*Cough cough.. cough*"

As I breathed my first real breath of air I lay there processing what just happened, as I internally ask myself

'what the fuck just happened'

"To whomever woke from The Dream, I am Daniel Gear and you are one of my prodigy"

As I open my eyes for the first time, taking real light, its almost feels like it burns and look up to see.... A hologram?

"I'm sure you have infinite amount of questions, so I will answer all that I can as a prerecorded message, you must asking yourself what just happened"

'its like he's reading my mind'

"You woke from a simulation that I have been working on for the past 4 decades, from what data gathered from this simulation I built it's like the popular film the matrix to simplify for you, but I did not create this simulation to trap humanity but to recreate it's complex conciseness, to create a piece of living data capable of the very emotions and thoughts as every other person on this planet, and if your reading this you are one of the specimens that could transferred to a host, though I am to bet in time more will follow. Now if that where to ever happen be sure to alwa-"

'a blackout?'

A bright green glow illuminates the area that seems to coming from....

'a Readius? Who the hell uses a Readius anymore'

The screen flashes to a different setting

'huh neat display.... Well I guess things can get worse now since they just got a little better'

"All righty now to deal with that power out, now where is that flashlight option.. ah here we are"

<07:15>

+Generator Room+

*Power Restored all primary systems online*

'Ugh finally I have been suppressing an unhealthy amount of panic and confusing ever since.... well whatever the hell just haPPEND'

"UAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH A H A H A WHAT THE FUUUUU-"

*This extra time skip is brought to you by (I'm so evil I won't reveal his name yet >:D) absurd coping method*

<07:45>

"Ha ha huuuuugh alright enough sulking and now let's hear the rest of the message-"

*you done collecting your shit*

"Uuugh yeah, hold on whats with the sudden sassy British-"

*INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT*

"Wait hold WHAT!?"

*KICK HIM OOOUUUT*

"Wait HOLD ON I JUST CAME FROM THE REVERSE MATRIX THATS NOT FAIR"

"AAAUUGH"

THUMP

"ugh...."

"God dammit.... Lets just hope I find a gas station or something, silver lining I got a cool looking Readius and I've never crossed a desert before so this will learning experience!.... *Sighs*"

My name is Shaun Stanley and this is where it all began for me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
77K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
232K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC