Paradise//Billie Eilish

By 1dk_myname

//COMPLETED// What happens If the CEO falls inlove with a poor girl. "Everyone tells you that you deserve bet... More

0.00
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.09
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
The End<33
a/n
a/n

0.08

3.3K 131 118
By 1dk_myname

Y/n's Pov

SHIT... Shit was how I was fucking feeling, I didn't spend this day with Billie, second of all I went shopping with Lily, I didn't even talk to her, I connected my airpods and nodded along to everything she said. (that's what beanies are for.)

It's not that I hate Lily, she's the total opposite and can never be half the lady Billie Eilish is, but I'll save that for another day, it's just, she is so basic, so predictable, I already knew before I met her she would be obsessed with handbags, dresses, gold, money and more money.

I could give all of that to Billie, she deserves shit like that but would she want it? Hell fucking no, this girl just wants stability and happiness. God imagine always wishing for happiness and not getting it, my heart aches for Billie.

She won't accept any spare money I give her, I guess I gotta get Geo to come back to LA with us when we go back to Singapore and then come back here again, I'm gonna make sure he buys so many bracelets but gives her extra cash.

I really hope she takes it, I want her to be happy, the way she slept in my arms that night, she was heavily sleeping, I sneezed a couple of times due to the rain effecting me, she slept through that. I sneeze quite loudly as well.

She was comfortable in my arms, is it because she can sleep anywhere? She's used to any environments or did I protect her and make her feel safe? I really don't know, all I do know is whilst we sit here at this table arranging a date for Lily and my wedding, I imagine myself living in that village, just watching Billie laughing or mocking me.

That woman is the definition of natural beauty, the world doesn't deserve her for sure, a heart like hers is so raw to find, I found that and i fell for it.

I am falling so crazily for Billie, I don't know. what it is, but I can't ever ever stop thinking about her, no matter what I do, if I'm eating I'm thinking about her, it's literally not becoming a good thing. I should fucking stop, I'm marrying Lily and if my family find out I'm sneaking off to hang out with Billie even if I don't touch her or if we don't kiss or anything, it's still wrong.

I should really stop seeing Billie. Yeah.

But not right now.

I wonder if she missed me today. I missed her a lot.

I sighed and walked to the rooftop, you can see the village from here, I smile as I can see Lucas and Kenzie play fighting, they're like the mini Billie and I.

-

Groupchat:

Lia: Asshole where the fuck have you been?

Y/n: Um I'm in LA I told you

Lia: no, why the fuck haven't you messaged us? too busy with your wife are we ?

Y/n: LOL, not exactly... Too busy with someone else.

Lia: You are a fucking dog Ms. Y/n Curtis..busy with who?

Y/n: Not too dirty or anything! Haven't got sex in like 3 weeks.

Lia: wow a record, then tell me

Y/n: it's the girl I bought bracelets from? Didn't I tell you guys?

Lia: um I don't recall?

Ken : you like bracelets ? U kinky bastard

Lia: she said the girl who she brought bracelets from babe Ur so dumb

Y/n : yeah lol

Lia: tell us then

Ken; spill the fucking tea Curtis

Y/n : LOL, basically long story short, I went to the village on my first day with Lily, her mum and my mum. We went and I just I swear to god I was shookETH she was fucking made from the heavens above, like unreal and I bought all her bracelets from HER STALL AND I WENT BACK EVERYDAY TO HELP HER. WANT MORE DETAILS.

Ken: So you've been helping her? And now? you love her?

Y/n: I don't know omg but I can't stop thinking about her

Lia: and she has a stall in the village?

Y/n: yeah she works there! she's a villager

Lia: a villager? like deadass? Is she poor? poor poor?

Y/n: poor like next level poor!!

Lia: ew

Ken: what the fuck Lia ur so evil

Lia: I AM JOKING

Ken : NO that isn't funny, don't say ew who do you think you are.

Lia; for fucks sake you guys are such emotional people it's a bit of banter, i was poor for a week remember?

Y/n : You went vegan for a week that's not the same thing

Ken: shut the fuck up Lia, if you talk shit or make an inappropriate joke like that again imma seriously dump your ass. That's discrimination

Lia: what the fuck is wrong with you? You always go to far, I was JOKING, it was a fucking joke, why is your pussy on fire for?

Ken: fuck off, I'm so done. Bye.

Y/n: I think I should go

Ken: no continue telling me, I'm not talking to her.

Lia: y/n was my friend before yours.

Ken : continue telling me Y/n

Y/n: as I was saying, I met her and I am obsessed with her, like for real she's unreal guys

Ken : omg really, add her to this groupchat

Lia: she's poor she doesn't have a phone

Y/n: LIA shut up pls

Lia: that's the fucking truth you guys are so sensitive I'm deadass

Ken : Y/n continue why do you keep entertaining her, someone's got their panties in a twist

Lia: I'm fine

Y/n: ok WHAT happened between you two?

Lia: BASICALLY, She's been mad at me all week so she has these random outbursts because she believes I have a fling with my brunette secretary.

Ken: I simply asked you to share the joke, what did she say that was so FUNNY?

Y/n: okay you guys argue I'm gonna dream about Billie. Bye

Lia: babe she simply said a joke it isn't a big deal, your so insecure when your all that's on my mind why the fuck are you doing that?

Ken : Cos she likes you? I came to your work place to surprise my Ceo girlfriend and I see her laughing her ass off with that brunette girl.

Lia: BUT IT ISNT A BIG DEAL? I see her as a sister, your the love of my life like I want to spend the rest of my life with you I've told you this. I would literally fuck you Infront of her and besides  her breath smells like shit I couldn't even talk to her without the feeling of throwing up. Please stop think about that baby... You're the only one for me. Don't you worry I fired her yesterday she annoys the shit out of me.

Ken: I love you lia, and I'm sorry I get all angry but I'm territorial, your mine.

Lia: I wouldn't have it any other way baby, are we cool now?

Ken : yeah just don't make fun of the homeless

Lia: she's not homeless she's poor

Ken :🙄

Lia: wow we didn't even let Y/n explain.

Ken : I'm sure she's dreaming about her

Lia: I remember falling for you, amazing feeling, I bet she's on cloud 9.

Ken : Billie cloud 9 and then Lily, HELL FIRE

Lia: o shit, she's getting married and she likes another girl, who's a villager, and she's a multi millionaire, y/n loves getting her ass in trouble

Ken: Love happens to you at any time and any place Chu, you know that, love is love, no matter what class or race or gender or the other stuffs

Lia; I know baby, just don't want Y/n to get hurt

Ken: she won't be, she's strong, I hope she doesn't hurt the village girls heart too, they could be really vulnerable

Lia: I also hope that their not using y/n

Ken: y/n's smart I'm sure she isn't, I've been to that village when my parents go back to LA and take me with them, and honestly the girls there are very pretty, I don't know which one Y/n likes but theirs men on bikes protecting them just incase a perv tries anything.

Lia: I would of fallen for you if I went in that village and you was a villager

Ken: o staaaap it

Y/n: wtf

Lia; video call us and tell us the whole thing

Ken : can you do three way calls?

Y/n : Yes Kenny you can! I'll do it now.

A/n : yk the deal
25 votes for next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 1.8K 59
Raven was part of a gang since the first day of her life, but when it unites with an another one, things ghange. Billie, the new leader, isn't how R...
154K 4.6K 34
-𝒐𝒉 𝒏𝒐, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕...
313K 2.8K 53
GXG Fluff Sad Angst And MAYBE A little smut Also these are shitty stories so read at ur own will Completed.
22.4K 797 22
[COMPLETED] Too willing to believe that someone is telling the truth, that people's intentions in general are good, or that life is simple and fair...