Emperor's love || Taehyung

By Hyli_ji-ah

I know and i believe you. In the first time i am starting to like him, i didn't know it will end up being him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The End

Chapter 10

38 1 0
By Hyli_ji-ah

Song for this chapter

Electric love - BORNS

Y/n's POV

I shift from my bed and look on the side table, 10pm and yes i can't sleep.

I grab the remote and press something so the curtain in my room to open, the city lights are still on and a dark shade color painted in the sky and tomorrow will be the concerts.

I'm happy because he agreed on coming with me in the concerts, at first when he agreed I'm not kinda believing but i see in his eyes and he's not joking.

I caressed my head and stop, remembering what he did, he leaves a kiss on my head, i am lying if i said i didn't value that kind of simple kiss he did.

As i blink my eyes twice, my words and his linger on my mind since earlier i got home.

"Yeah, and I'm glad that i met you and i wish we can stay like this forever"

"We can don't worry"

In his tone earlier does he know what i am referring to and does he know that In these past weeks I'm starting to grow feelings on him and just having him around me feel comfortable and safe.

Its started since the first training happened, i fell for his care and smartness but i decided to hide it knowing i and him can't be together, he's a prince soon to be emperor and i am just a simple girl.

Saturday

I look to my hanging clock on my kitchen to see  3pm, i made my way to my room and take a bath for half an hour.

I wear some simple but normal clothes and a pair of sandals, after i dry my hair i tie it in a low ponytail yeah my hair is that long like tailbone length hair, and i didn't know where i will get a new hair cut.

The doorbell rang that can be heard in my room, i lastly put the perfume and step out of my room and made my towards and open the door.

Once i open the door I'm greeted with no one other than him, Kim Taehyung.

My eyes wandered around his body, clothes that seems branded and lastly i meet his eyes.

"Hi" He said and he lick his lips while a smile for on my lips.

"Oh hey" I said.

"Uhmm come in" I step aside and he step in my apartment, i squint my eyes and look to the hanging clock.

3:58pm.

"Wait me here.. I'll just get my things in my room" I said and he sat on the sofa and nodded before i made my way upstairs to my room.

I wear my wrist watch and get my baguette bag and put my wallet, lip balm, our tickets and some other things specially my key card.

I went out of my room and to see him looking at me, i made my way on the stairs when i think i forgot something.

I nibble my lips and made my way back to my room, my phone i forgot it.

Once i get it in my side table i close my door and made my way finally, i stood in the living area and put my phone inside my bag.

"You might forget something, think about it" He said while his legs and arms are crossed.

Hot.

I think for a minutes with furrowed eyebrows before i shake my head.

"All complete i guess, so lets go?" I asked and lick my lips.

"Lets go" He said and stood up and made my way out and i lock the door of my apartment.

4:34pm, we reach the stadium where the concert will be held.

I thank the guards before we made our way to the VIP standing, i look around to see lots of people are here.

"VIP standing?" He asked and we continue to walk.

"Yep" I said and look to him.

"As far as i know VIP standing cost more than $600 dollars" He said and we reach where we going to stand.

"No, its only $200 dollars each ticket, you know i got discount" I said.

"So equal of $600 dollars, right?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yep" I said and he exhale.

"How much your allowance per month?" He asked and i lick my lips.

"$200 dollars every month" I said.

"Wait, so nothing money left on you?" He asked and i abruptly look at him.

"Of course i still has, like $700 dollars or something" I said and he exhale.

"Are you sure?" He asked and i chuckled.

"I am sure, you know don't worry about me" I said and patted his back and he nodded.

I look around before looking at the wide screen, taylor swift, ariana grande, camilla cabello, little mix, adele, katy perry, ed sheeran, shawn mendes, justin bieber, and lastly one direction.

Yeah those are the pop artist will be having a concert here tonight.

"Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said, "Marry me, Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes" " The stadium filled with people as they all sang together with taylor swift, as well as me.

"You are a big fan of taylor swift?" Taehyung asked looking at me.

"Kinda, i really love her songs" I said through loud sounds but he manage to hear me.

"So for the last song for tonight, i wrote this and one of the heartbreaking lyrics I've made" Taylor said  and they all cheered.

The instruments started to play and taylor arrange her microphone.

"There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired, lonely place
Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face
All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you"
Taylor sing and i inhale heavily, this is Enchanted.

"Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
'Cross the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy" The audience started to sing.

I look to Taehyung at my side to see him looking around, a smile make it way to my lips before i look back at taylor.

"Before we proceed, i want all of you as in all to sing along with me in this part" Taylor said.

"This is me praying that This was the very first page Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon"

"I was enchanted to meet you"

"Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you"

"Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you"

The song was finally end, and i just sing the last lyrics.

"Thank you" Taylor said before leaving the stage.

All the other are now done singing and performing and mostly all of the songs they perform are heartbreaking, and my favorite song for tonight would be beauty and a beat by justin bieber (feat. Nicki minaj), a little bit happy is because of the background music.

And about Taehyung, he's probably enjoying all the songs and only got me off everytime i glance at him i saw him looking at me before chuckling.

Katy perry will be the last artist who will perform, we waited for some seconds before her last song to play.

Earlier was The one that got away, and i hope this one will be happier or else I'll go home with a sad feeling, even its just a song its making me emotional especially if I'm relate to that kind of songs.

"Oh, no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?" Katy sing and i lick my lips.

Unconditionally.

"All your insecurities All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time"

"Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally"

"There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally" Not expecting i sing along barely there, like just a whisper.

This song is very heartbreaking for me.

"Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are worthy"

"I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through the storm, I would
I do it all because I love you
I love you" While looking at katy perry from stage i didn't notice my eyes are getting blurry.

Im relate to this song, my parents and the one i started to love but i know he can't be mine.

I blink rapidly and wipe my face using the back of my hands, i inhale heavily and look to my side make sure he didn't seen me but he seen me and already looking at me.

He went near me before putting the loose hair on the back of my ear, i read his eyes he's worried to me.

"I'm fine" I chuckled and before i can look back at katy perry, Taehyung pulled my arms and my body collapse on his chest.

My heart increased beating at our closure to each other specially our face, the loud sounds, singing people and all the colored lights.

"I like you" He mouthed me something which i understand the three words.

His arms tighten on my waist and i feel his breath on my ears.

"I like you Seo Y/n, i hope you know that" He repeated and his breath leaves my ears when i find out he connect his lips to mine.

As like the time stop he look deeply at my orbs and my eyes widen and i gulp the lump on my throat.

Is this true he also likes me the way i like him, i blink twice while my lips is still attached to him not kissing him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 59 50
"I know it doesn't seem like that but don't think about them, just think about us Y/n" He said and a tear rolled down on my face. He reach for my fac...
56.8K 2K 59
In this world of differences there is nothing like the both of us. We might have found the right love at a wrong time but I am willing to show the wo...
50.3K 1.9K 19
"I won't hurt you. Trust me." These words you've always heard. But no one ever kept this promise. Everyone left you alone or hurt you. You couldn't...
4K 112 19
"(Y/N)... I think I-I like you..." he was now blushing and I couldn't look at him for too long. His gaze seemed to see right through my feelings. "Ji...