❝STRONG WOMAN. ❞ ➤ 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣...

By flatlinecutie

╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇... More

•𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉•
•01• Final selection Arc S1
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14-Redlight district arc S2•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26• Swordsmith village arc
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35• Infinity fortress arc
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
AUTHOR'S GRATITUDE

•36•

7.1K 298 43
By flatlinecutie

"It's been a while since we met."

Strong Woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝This is going to be an irritating battle.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

THE BLAZING RAGE, Inside the young woman's heart was taking over those power she restore for almost a year, tears streaming down on her cheeks remembering his foster father that took care of her ever since, she was a hopeless little girl.

A girl that seeks for a parents love, being an orphan at a very young age after facing the death of her beloved parents.

Cruel reality of the world, this happened everytime ever since demon exist on this world, they never lead anything good to humans.

The two slayer watch you run casually, trailing behind you as much as possible. Tanjiro on the other hand had a worried look flustered on his face, the smell of sorrow, rage, and pain was mixing your heart, he wanted to hug you but not on the middle of this crisis.

All of that moment got cut off when a sound biwa started playing, the fortress started to move so casually moving up and down, and opening some doors to transport any of you.

"(Y/n)-sama!"

You heard, Giyu yelled from behind  both him and tanjiro got blasted up by a moving fortress which made you release an irritated scoff.

"Sensei!"

"Tanjiro and Giyu! Forget about me just keep moving!"

You yelled back again, the fortress move nonstop transporting you different room and places, the irk mark on your forehead was enough to know, how irritated you got be.

"Shit..I can't release a void inside this fortress...My allies might get killed.."

You thought, and clap your hands making you teleported on the other side, seeing mitsuri and obanai was suffering from the biwa woman's blood demon technique. You saw mitsuri from the corner of your eye got move up by a moving fortress.

"Oh no! I'm gonna get crush eek!"

She yelled, and immediately swing her long whip sword to direct destroy the moving fortress, making her jump away.

"Damn...It almost got me..But i'm okay hehe.." She said and jump to attack the biwa woman, but since your prediction on her movements is gonna fail you gasp in return for that.

"PREPARE YOURSELF! I WONT FALL FOR THE SAME TRICK AGAIN!"

She said, the biwa play and summoned a sliding door but the young woman dodge it preparing for an attack, Mitsuri really thought she got her this time, but the biwa play again summoning a door behind her back, which made her had a wide eye and got transported down to make her fall.

"Eeek!"

She squeal, which made you caught on guard and teleported for where she was about to land, and catch mitsuri on your arms.

Mitsuri's eyes sparkle seeing her favorite master just save her life, which made her hugged you tightly.

"(Y/n)-sama! Thankgod! You save me!"

She childishly cried, making you had a dotted eye under your blindfold, therefore mitsuri was the most favorite hashira you ever chose among all the pillars, so you let her be.

"W-w-wait you didn't saw me do that right? The embarrassing thing? Please tell me you didn't saw that!!"

She yelled with a wide eye questioning you.

"Nope. I wore a blindfold so its not."

You said, and let her feet touch the ground to immediately teleported to check on the other hashira.

"She's soo nice..Wait! Accoding to master six eyes can see through.."

"Liar!! Soo cruel.."

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

(Tanjiro's pov.)

This is getting out of control, sensei's just got separated away from us. As for my prediction, the biwa woman was trying to change the fortress arrangement place, in order to keep our second away from the other upper moons.

Besides, (Y/n)-sama couldn't release a void in this type of situation stuff, she care for all of us so, we needed to defeat all the upper moons we hgot bump into.

That's when the entire place started to shake menacing, both the two slayer stopped on their tracks and grip their nichirin blade tightly trying to sense the presence.

"What is this tremor?!"

Giyu mouthed, moving his head side by side to find the person doing this kind of intense power shaking the entire ground, but when tanjiro sniff the air that's when it finally clicks to her.

*Boom*

"From above! Stay back tanjiro!" Giyu yelled and push him from behind.

The above of the fortress just collapsed down, for the appearance of upper moon three, Akaza's face look swollen staring at the young boy that pissed him off ever since that night he met him and kyojuro.

"It's sure has been a while....I'm really surprised you're alive being the weakling that you are.."

"Kamado, Tanjiro!"

He advance, and was preparing for his attack to the young breath user however seeing the demon's appearance made tanjiro felt the rage inside on his heart, remembering that day, upper moon three killed renguko.

"Akaza!!"

He yelled, dodging his attack preventing the deadly fist one of the strongest upper moons.

Akaza scoff, jumping away and glance on the other side of the fortress, to sense you running to get to a place where the other hashira got summoned. He sighed and squinted his eyes.

"Good thing, Nakime separate her away from this two hunters or else i will be running away from her.."

-You-

You jump, and on every fortress in order to find the other hashira, in case they're in danger you will help them defeated the opponent, you saw sanemi on the corner of your eye kneeling down on the ground while mumbling something. Bunch of demon corpses on besides him was starting to crumble.

You walk your feet closer to him, making sure to stop your tracks infront of the wind pillar, his gaze went up staring at their second master.

"(Y/n)-sama..."

"Sanemi?"

You crouch down, to made you smaller than him his expression was something you never saw before, sorrow and pain, tears streaming down his cheeks probably observing the pain for your father's death.

"Dad plan all of this.. All of you need to stop blaming yourselves..."

"Sorry."

"What?"

"Sorry for treating you like shit for almost months, I just couldn't accept you at very first glance.."

"Forget it, I received harsher than that.."

You said, giving him a headpat, perhaps this boy never really gave you hatred towards him, since according to your dad, sanemi never trusted anyone so easily. He grabbed both of your hands making you flinch for the sudden action of the breath user.

"(Y/n)-sama..You're the only master we left...We will protect you until death..."

A.N so sorry if this chapter is so short perhaps. My mind for the plot story of this book got blown away from my stress.

I'l try to catch up for the next chapter.

Have a good day/evening. ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 969 20
⚠️NSFW⚠️ "𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫...
212K 4.4K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
348K 12.9K 30
"So tell me, Aoi - tell me, why do you, a person who doesn't even want to lift a sword, can make a strong man like me feel sick and weak without you...
9.2K 291 49
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...