Growing Up | Evansson Twins

By Le0naShah

Axel and Alexandrea have gone through so much in their life. Never knew about their parents, didn't have any... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 8

1.1K 27 2
By Le0naShah

Next day, Alexa woke up at 8 am. Big shocker, she wakes up early in the morning. Her mind is overdrive right now. It's fucking mess right now. She can't even sleep properly. Every 2 hours she's awake. She also awakes when Scarlett and Chris come to her room last night wishing her good night and kiss her head. They of course didn't know that Alexa awakes because she pretended to be asleep.

Since today is the weekend, that means no school. Isn't it frustrating that on school days you can't get up but when it's the weekend, you awake earlier than you should be? Fucking Jessica have to be a bitch yesterday. Why does that comment really catch her off guard? It's because she really hopes that these things between her parents work out. Deep inside she wants this.

Alexa thought that this is not doing good for her just lying in her bed. So, she decided that she could do her morning run. She loves working out. It's like her escape place. Running does make her feel better. Usually it does.

Once she's ready with her work out clothes, she goes downstairs and kinda surprised that everyone was awake. No actually she's not that surprised. But Axel and Scarlett on the other hand seem surprised seeing Alexa awake at this time

"Lex, you're up early?" Axel asks, smiling to his twin sister.

"Where are you going?" Scarlett asks, seeing as her daughter is in some leggings and a long shirt with her jogging pairs and Airpods on her ears.

"I was just looking for you. I'm going for a run. Is that okay with you?" Alexa asks Scarlett and Axel. Well mostly Scarlett because she knows to respect Scarlett obviously.

"Okay, I'll go get ready" Axel said, about to sprinting upstairs to his room

"Axe, I'm gonna be fine. I won't go outside of this neighborhood. I promise" Alexa said, smiling at him. The smiles didn't reach her eyes. Axel didn't like that one bit.

"Lex, this is not okay Lex. This is not what we promised each other. I'll always be there for you" Axel commented, sighing at her.

Alexa looks back at Scarlett who was looking at the twins with a worried face.

"I'm just going for my morning run, Axel. You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. I promise. I'll be back for breakfast" Alexa said trying to assure her twin brother that she's fine even though she was internally crying, having a breakdown for being weak like this.

"Just in the neighborhood okay honey? And be back for breakfast" Scarlett said. At least Alexa is still in the neighborhood and nothing will happen because this is a secure neighborhood. No one can easily enter in and out of here.

Alexa nodded at Scarlett and she kissed Axel cheek to convince him that she's okay. No matter how hard she's hiding it, Axel always knows it.

"There better be food when I'm home" Alexa yelled jokingly as she goes to the front door

Once Alexa is out of the house, Axel sighs sadly looking at the door. Why does this have to be now when they are about to be happy? Does Alexa really can't catch a break? Is she really can't be happy for once? He just wants his twin sister to be happy too.

"Axel, come on. We'll make breakfast. She'll be fine" Scarlett said, calling for Axel who was staring at the front door.

He just complies with his mother and helps Scarlett make breakfast.

-/-

3 hours passed by. Did Scarlett start to regret letting Alexa go running this morning? Absolutely. Axel has to run through to find Alexa while Scarlett stays home waiting, in case Alexa did get home. She has called Chris and Chris were now with Axel to go finding Alexa in the neighborhood.

Lizzie, RDJ and Susan had come too when Scarlett called panicking.

"Have you tried to find my friends?" Lizzie asks

"Oh, I didn't think of that 3 hours ago Lizzie!" Scarlett said sarcastically

"No need to be mad at me. I'm just asking" Lizzie said raising her hands in surrender

"God, I just got her back. I don't know if I could handle for the second time losing her" Scarlett said, putting her face in her hands as she sighed in exasperation.

"From what I see since yesterday, that Jessica really screwing with her mind" RDJ commented

"I know. Axel told me this morning. I've got my suspicions about it too yesterday but I thought she'll be okay once she's rested" Scarlett replied

"There are still lots of things you need to learn about her. About them" Lizzie exclaimed

"But you have to trust the process. Once it done, I promise it'll be good" Lizzie added

"Yesterday when I went to check on her to wish her goodnight, she still looks like 2 years old. I really want to crawl in that bed and cuddle with her and say that I'll never leave her again. Awful 13 years of my life were wasted by not being with her and Axel. And I really want to make it up for those 13 years we've lost" Scarlett stated with her teary eyes.

"You'll get your teddy bear back Scarlett. That girl needs you very much from what I've heard these past few days." Susan said

Before anyone could say anything, the front door open and Scarlett rush to there wishing it was Alexa but instead it was Axel and Chris who were looking very worried

"I'm gonna call the police" Scarlett stated as she went running to grab her phone. Everyone is trailing behind her and not making any action to prevent Scarlett even though it's not 24 hours yet but they are very worried because this neighborhood is secure and they couldn't find her.

Scarlett was about to ring the police when Alexa come into the house making everyone turn around quickly to see who it was

"ALEXANDREA RHISLETT WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO?!" Axel said burst into anger as he saw his twin sister for making him worried

Alexa stand in front of them and Axel could see tears forming from her eyes, he immediately softened his face and goes in front of her

"Lex" Axel said cupping her cheeks. Alexa immediately break down into tears, her knees gives out as she sobbing falling down to the floor making Scarlett automatically go in front of her daughter with everyone forming a circle near her

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I don't know why her comment stuck in my mind. It really messes with my brain. I can't get it off my mind. Please make it go away. I don't wanna be a mess like this. I'm sorry I'm not the perfect daughter for you, I'm sorry I'm not the perfect sister for you. But I really want this to work out, I really want this for Axel and I. Trust me, we needed you guys no matter how old we were but what Jessica told me yesterday really caught me off guard. I'm really scared that you'll abandon us again because of me. I don't wanna be the reason why Axel is being abandoned again. I want you guys to be my parent, I want it I swear to god because believe it or not, I want a mother that I could bother when I can't sleep, I want a mother that I could help with at the kitchen, a father that I can play with, talk with and a parent I can pissed off" Alexa said through her sobs.

Everyone just stands there with tears hearing Alexa confess this to them. This is just half of the truth being revealed. But Axel knew that Alexa couldn't keep it to herself anymore and running didn't go out as she planned too.

"Alexa, baby, listen to me. I'll do whatever it takes to have you trusting us back in your life. I won't make the same mistake twice Alexa. I love you and your brother so much. I want my cuddle bear back in my arms too. Believe me when I say this. I broke down every night ever since I gave you both up. Never once you both slipped from my mind. I love you both so, so much that it hurts me knowing I did terrible things giving you both up" Scarlett said kneeling in front of Alexa, cupping her cheeks, wiping the tears away with her thumbs

"You'll have us from now on bubs. I promise that" Chris added as he sides hugged Axel who was crying too when he saw his twin sister break down like this. Axel know this is a big deal because Alexa never the one who showed her emotion to the others including himself

The godparents just stand there watching, wiping their own tears. They hope this is the starting for a new beginning that the twins deserve.

After 5 minutes, Alexa has calmed down and now she is really embarrassed that she just literally breaks down in front of everyone.

"Why don't you go get ready, shower and then come back downstairs? We're gonna eat breakfast together, okay?" Scarlett asks and Alexa just nodded her head agreeing, quickly climbing the stairs and sprint to her room, ashamed of the break down incident.

"She feels embarrassed right now," Axel commented, making everyone chuckle at that.

God, Scarlett and Chris really hope that this will be great after hearing Alexa confession about half of the truth. Hoping this is the new beginning the twins deserve. 

--------------- 

Lexie's wall starts to crumble in front of her parents! Poor girl. But at least she's started to showed her emotions right? Will this be an open way for the parents to get their baby girl back? 

Hope you enjoy reading this story! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5K 56
You met scarlett in a park reading her book. You really needed help. You asked her and she went to help you. You soon become closer and scarlett is t...
91.1K 1.9K 36
includes Natasha, Wanda, Scarlett and Lizzie! You are Natasha's daughter :) Feel free to comment or message any requests! Best tags: #1 in natasharom...
83K 2.2K 48
Scarlett johansson, the rising star, falls pregnant. Reluctantly she gives up her baby, to a loving family. What she doesn't realise is that the gir...
102K 2.1K 77
• Y/N Y/L/N • You are a successful screenwriter • You have a daughter who is 4, you love her to pieces even though she was a result of rape • Your d...