Davina

De Furiouslovee3

Greyson archer, midnight black hair, grey silver slits of eyes, and a body made of steel. Watch yourself beca... Mais

Davina|1
Davina|2
Davina|3
Davina|4
Davina|5
Davina|6
Davina|7
Davina|8
Davina|9
Davina|10
Davina|11
Davina|12
Davina|13
Davina|14
Davina|15
Davina|16
Davina|17
Davina|18
Davina|19
Davina|20
Davina|21
Davina|22
Davina|23
Davina|24
Davina|25
Davina|26
Davina|27
Davina|29
Davina|30
aesthetics!|31
Davina|32
Davina|33
Davina|34
Davina|35
Davina|36
Davina|37
Davina|38
Davina|39

Davina|28

1.6K 24 13
De Furiouslovee3

   Greyson pov:   I've never been more confused in my life. I mean I know Davina was tight with Spike and them, but she raced? and she was Thana? fuck.

   I wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off her face when she passed me to the finish line.

   But when I saw her kiss Spike I wanted to murder him right there, in front of her.

   He knows not to mess with me, but what is he up to?

   That dress that Davina was in made my pants tight instantly.

   The way the black dress hugged her curves exceptionally and lifted her breasts up.

   I wanted to devour her like I did last night.

   My mind instantly goes back.

   Her pussy was so tight and wet, so ready for me like a good girl.

   Her soft pants while I pounded inside of her as she clawed my back.

   The way she struggled with just my fingers deep inside her, screaming for more.

   How she came on my fingers, while I devoured every last drop.

   How she took all 8 inches of me like a good fucking girl she is.

   I snap out of my thoughts mentally scolding myself for fucking everything up.

   Kaleb comes towards me with a scowl on his face. This can't be good.

   "Those fucking loonies fucked up our shipment, I know it was them. They have it written all over their face that they did it! I swear Grey I'm going to fucking kill them everyone single one of those dirtbags." he exhales smoke probably coming out of his head.

   "Fuck" is all I say as I make my way back to my car.

   I head to the warehouse and gather intel.

   "How do we know it was them for sure?" I ask one of my employees.

   "I was able to get one of their faces boss, they all had masks but one of them took them off and as you can tell that looks a lot like Luke."   What a dumbass.

   I always knew he was stupid but that much? Risk getting caught, damn I guess I didn't beat him up good enough last time.

   Guess I'll have to try harder next time.

   I'm all about being civil with other mafias. I don't like drama, I mean once in a while I'll do some dumb shit, but not fuck with someone's shipment.

   That is very low, and they will have to pay the price.

   Once we finish making our plan, my phone buzzes.

   Jay: Yo come check out this party, Jackson is going willldddd

   Me: bet, send me the address

   That dumbass I swear Jackson always does stupid shit, hopefully, Mia can calm him down a bit.

   Davina's Pov:  After the race, we all headed home and I was more than exhausted.

   My brain has been running a mile a minute all day.

   I don't know what to think about Greyson. Surely he didn't mean what he said to me this morning, there has to be something behind it, because after the race I could see it in his eyes.

   He wanted to tell me something, his eyes full of emotion.

   But I won't. I won't care what he has to say, he fucked up big time and I will not talk to him anytime soon.

   Who the fuck says that? I'm a slut and I was begging for it? 

   I mean if it was used for other circumstances, If you know what I'm talking about... I would be putty, but when he said it to hurt me that was a big no.

   Also what? I thought the mafia was fake honestly. 

   When Luke just laid it out like it was nothing fear crept into my bones.    

   You wouldn't think Luke could hurt a fly. He's this big teddy bear that's filled with love, and here he is basically saying oh yea I kill people for tricks and giggles.

   I hope he doesn't.

   Once we got back to their house I immediately kicked off my heels and ran toward my room to get out of this dress.

   It's hot, but not breathable.

   I change into one of Spike's old shirts that I found in my closet (I use to always wear Spike's shirts) and some PJ shorts.

   I take my makeup off and head downstairs.

   Chew Barka comes running toward me and I freeze not knowing what to do.

   Out of nowhere, Spike gets in front of me and the dog immediately halts in his tracks.

   "My knight in shining armor" I wrap my arms around his waist and lean my head on his back.

   He chuckles and tells the dog to go lay down. Thank goodness. I mean I love dogs, but this one is very scary.

   Since Luke insisted on watching a movie we all headed towards the movie room but grabbed snacks beforehand.

   Luke was sprawled on the big couch, and Tyler was on the other couch leaving Spike and me to take the smaller couch, yay.

   I sat down tucking my knees underneath me because it is cold as hell.

   My titties r freezing, I should've put a bra on.

   Spike sits down brushing his leg against mine and I'm not going to lie I did get goosebumps.

   He saw my struggle and threw a big fuzzy blanket over us.

   I snuggled into his chest as he put his arm around me.

   Earlier when we came home I got a text from a worried Mia.

   I told her everything was fine and I was at Spike's.

   She knew of him, just was never a fan of him. Something about bad vibes or some shit, but I just ignored it because there's nothing bad about him.

   She used some pretty colorful words that if I didn't go to some fair tomorrow she would cut my boobs off.

   Knowing Mia, I quickly sent an "ok" because that bitch can get very scary.

   Once Luke finally picked a movie, which was some stupid action pack movie we all turned our gaze towards the big screen.

   To get extra comfy I laid my head on Spike's lap with my feet dangling off the couch.

   He started to run his fingers through my hair, and I had to bite my lip to hold my moan. I don't know what it is but it feels so good.

   Once the movie was over Luke and Tyler said they were heading to bed, I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall to see it was 1 AM. 

   Geesh was the movie that long?

   With my head still on Spike's lap I adjust myself until I feel something hard against my head.

   I reach over to touch it, maybe it's my snickers bar that I lost.

   Nope.

   Spike's tenses and I do as well.

   If that's what I think it is, then I'm dead.

   I run my hand over it once more and yep I'm touching his dick.

   A groan escapes from his lip as I still have my hand on him.

   I look up and catch his gaze, it's almost as if he's wanting it.

   I stroke him through his sweats while keeping eye contact and he lifts me onto his lap so that I'm straddling him.

   I moan as I feel how hard he is beneath me.

   His hands find my hips and start moving me to grind on him.

   We make eye contact and his lips smash on mine. I moan at the sensation and part my lips slightly allowing his tongue to enter my mouth.

   He starts moving my hips faster causing another moan to slip out. 

   I break the kiss and he smirks.

   He whispers in my ear "I'm going to fuck your tight pussy until your legs shake"

   He picks me up bridal style and starts heading up the stairs to what I assume is his bedroom.

   He opens the door and kicks it closed while throwing me on the bed roughly.

   I laugh and lean back on my elbows while he hovers over me.

   "I'm going to give you a safe word and If things get too much to handle say the word and I'll immediately stop okay Dav?"

   I nod and he tells me to say red if things get bad. I mean I like it rough but what exactly-

   I don't have time to finish that thought as he slams his lips on mine roughly while grabbing my hair and pulling hard.

   I moan in his mouth and he slips his tongue in, fighting for dominance.

   I give in and I can feel him smirk, I want to punch him.

   His hand slips into my shorts rubbing me through my underwear and I can't control my moans at this point.

   I break the kiss panting, as he does the unexpected.

   He slaps me. 

   My eyes pop out and he smirks.

   Okay, I might've liked it, it just caught me by surprise.

   He pushes my underwear to the side and forces two of his finger inside of me and I moan out of pain and pleasure.

   It was only yesterday I lost my virginity, so I'm still in some pain.

   He releases his fingers as I was close and I let out a whimper.

   He takes his shirt off and reaches over on his nightstand to grab a condom.

   I'm scared.

   I don't know what it was with Greyson but I felt so safe with him, I don't know why I feel so self-conscience and frightened. Maybe because he's in the mafia Idk.

   He takes his pants off including his boxers and the first thing to pop into my head is Greyson is bigger. Oh my goodness am I really comparing dicks when I'm about to have sex?

   Wtf is wrong with me. 

   I rid my head of those thoughts and watch as he slides the condom on and hovers over me. 

   He presses a kiss to my forehead "Are you ready for this sweetheart?" He whispers seductively in my ear.

   "Y-yes" I stutter.

   He centers himself between me and slams into me without warning.

   HOLY SHIT THAT HURT LIKE A BITCH

   TW: rape

   I scream out in pain digging my nails into his arm.

   He's not going any slower so I say slow down but he doesn't listen to me.

   He continues to pick up his pace, placing his hand on my throat and squeezing so I can barely breathe.

   Tears prick my eyes, and he doesn't seem to notice my discomfort and keeps going.

   I try to speak but his hand is squeezing my throat so bad.

   I claw at his hand, finally releasing it from my throat and yell at him to stop.

   Scary thing is, he isn't stopping he only increases his speed which has tears spilling uncontrollably.

   He doesn't even look me in the eyes.

   "STOP" I yell at the top of my lungs and finally get the strength to push him off of me.

   "What the fuck?" I hear him say in an annoyed tone.

   I quickly put my shirt and shorts on and rush out the door not caring to spare a glance his way.

   I rush to my room to get my phone, the only person who pops in my head is Grey.

   I dial his number, and he immediately answers it.

   "Hello?" It sounds like he's at a party there's a lot of commotion.

   "It's Davina can you please pick me up, I didn't know who to call because most likely everyone would be aslee-  "Davina are you okay? Send me the address? Are you hurt? I swear if anyone laid a finger on you they're dead understand?" His tone turned into anger.

   I told him the address and he said he will be there in less than five minutes.

   Thank you, God.

A/N: This was more of a longer chapter and a more serious one, If you've been through it, I'm so sorry you didn't deserve it, hell no one does. There are terrible people out there with terrible intentions but we have to stick together! I got your guys back <3 If you ever want to talk about anything message me!!! :) 

   I hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

41.6K 2.8K 67
James Archer is a handsome, rich, arrogant and spoiled brat who knows nothing about love and feelings. He has everything a woman wants in her man. H...
497K 12.7K 48
Socially awkward software engineer Allie isn't looking for romance when she moves to New York City to escape her insufferable ex and start over. But...
2.3M 66.7K 75
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍, it's cute," I compliment draping my arms around his neck. "You think so?" He asks. "Yes, yes I...
68.2K 1.7K 17
"Isn't she your toy?" "Yeah, but she's more than that." ** Gunner Drake Archer, the son of a retired Red Hooder, your average bad boy after a death...