𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ❧ juju...

Von zombieedoll

❝𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞-𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.❞ ────•... Mehr

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

558 18 15
Von zombieedoll

•~᯽~•

TO SAY THAT MEGUMI WAS NERVOUS was an understatement; for the poor boy had never gone on any official date of some kind.

So he texted the one person who could back him up at the moment.

[Gumi -_-]

SOS

Can u come over?

Pls?

Asap?

Emergency

Ten minutes hadn't even gone by when he heard the front door burst open. Megumi took the stairs down two at a time to meet a frantic Kayo at the door kicking her shoes off.

"There was an SOS?" Her wet hair clung to her scalp, and her outfit was obviously uncoordinated.

Megumi had texted her in the middle of a shower; and seeing as Megumi didn't send too many SOS texts, Kayo had little to no time to pick a cute outfit, quite literally putting on the first thing she could find.

Megumi's cheeks were flushed as he chewed the inside of his cheek, "I- I-," he tried again, getting ahold of himself, "Yuji asked me on a date,"

A crazy grin broke onto Kayo's face, her eyes lighting up more than ever before. She squealed, "MEGUMI! REALLY?" She threw her arms around her best friend. She seemed more ecstatic than he was.

Megumi nodded shyly, "Well- kinda?"

Kayo's smile slipped, "What do you mean 'kinda'...?"

"Well, he asked if I was going to be busy today and then he invited me to a new tea shop and he called it a date so I'm assuming it's a date but I don't want to jump to conclusions--" Megumi rambled. The boy was the literal epitome of overthinking.

The cropped-haired girl sighed, smiling once again, "Oh, young love," she gushed, clasping her hands and giggling.

This only worsened the blush that was already on Megumi's cheeks and ears.

"Not to worry, my brother, I have arrived to your rescue. Now," she grabbed his arm and lead him to his own room, "let's get you ready."

. . .

After going through Megumi's clothes and then spontaneously raiding Gojo's closet, Kayo conjured the perfect, in her words, "Tea-Shop-Date-Outfit".

Megumi looked himself in the mirror. He didn't look all too different. His hair was the same (of course, Kayo tried tackling it but it proved a useless cause), and so was his face and body, but he couldn't help but feel different.

Kayo had meticulously picked out a simple outfit-- comprised of a crisp, white t-shirt (Gojo's), and clean, cuffed jeans, all bought together by a pair of sneakers Gojo had gifted Megumi for Christmas last year.

And though the outfit wasn't exactly Met-Gala or groundbreaking, confidence was written all over Megumi.

"You already have nice eyelashes and a pretty face, so I don't have to do much there," Kayo pondered out loud as she stood a few steps back from Megumi, admiring her handiwork.

"Do you have that stuff...?"

"What stuff?"

"That stuff you line your eyes with-- eyeliner, do you have it?" Megumi wasn't an expert in cosmetics, but growing up with two girls taught him a thing or two.

"Yeah! Do you want some...?" Kayo asked tentatively.

Megumi nodded a bit.

Kayo beamed, reaching for the makeup bag.

"I've always wanted to do this," she giggled as she worked her magic.

Once finished, she took a step back, admiring her work. "Look at you," she wiped an invisible tear away, "All grown up, going on your first date," she smiled warmly, like a proud mother.

And off she sent Megumi; on his very first date with his very first love.

. . .

Yuji Itadori made sure he was fifteen minutes earlier than the specified time. He was nervous-- anxious, he didn't want to accidentally show up late and make Megumi believe he had stood him up.

So there the pink-haired boy sat, in a corner booth of the tea shop he and Kayo visited previously-- bouncing his leg for the poor boy's anxiety decided to make an appearance today.

Today.

He had finally had the balls of steel to ask Megumi on a date-- well, sorta? He phrased it as an invitation to hang-out but then called it a date so technically it was a date.

People mingled about in the shop and in the sidewalks outside; people came and went, purchasing their drinks, chatting, laughing.

The bell at the front door rings, causing Yuji to twist his body once again, expecting a familiar, unruly, black head of hair to appear.

However, though it was a familiar head of black hair, it wasn't who Yuji was expecting.

Quite the opposite; it was the last person Yuji expected to see in town at this shop at that specific moment.

"Yuji-kun? It's been a while," the boy approached him with a small smile, clearly just as taken aback as Yuji was.

But, though taken by surprise, Yuji's face broke into a smile upon seeing such a familiar face approached him.

"Junpei-kun?"

. . .

Both on the train and walking to the shop, Megumi could not stop fidgeting. He tried, like Kayo, many times to flatten his hair down, to make it look not so messy. He tried not to smudge the perfectly intricate eyeliner Kayo had placed so meticulously on his eyes-- in a way that wasn't too noticeable but still brought his eyes out.

Crossing the street, he could see people coming in and out of the tea shop where he was supposed to meet Yuji.

As he neared the shop, his stomach did flips and butterflied all over. He was nervous, yes; but more than that-- he was excited.

Megumi wiped the sweat from his hands onto his jeans before reaching for the door handle; pulling it open and holding it for the people behind him.

He looked around the shop, his dark blue eyes scanning the area for a familiar face. The place wasn't too busy, thankfully, most of the customers usually got to-go orders, so the shop was kept at a minimum amount of people. It was quite perfect.

As Fushiguro looked around, trying not to appear lost, his eyes finally landed on a familiar head of pink hair. His heart skipped a beat as he urged his legs to move towards him.

But as he neared the booth, he felt something tug at him.

Yuji wasn't alone.

He was talking, laughing, and smiling. 

He was not alone.

Yuji was seemingly having the time of his life.

Yuji was with his ex.

━━━━━━━

[A/N: I love Boa (I thought that song was quite fitting for this chapter); also, I apologize for the impending angst]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
30.7K 431 53
Hope you enjoy ❤️ !!Requests are open!!
46K 13.3K 38
خولیـای ڕق بوونی هەیە؟ ئایـا بەڕاستی کەسانێک هەن خولیـای ڕقیان هەبێـت؟ جیاوازی کردن لەنێوان مرۆڤەکان،لێکدانەوەی هەڵە بەرامبەر یەکتری،ڕەخنە گرتـن لە ت...